Smogon Tour 22

Status
Not open for further replies.

hellpowna

beware of coco
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
woah it seems yday when i joined the first smogon tour, and it was dp. i remember the "emotion" i felt, i was kinda excited, coz i did not if i could join, the signs up are really fast, and you have to be ready if u dont wanna be out.
my dear dp..
day by day, year by year, i learnt a lot from you, i met lot thanks to you. I had the opportunity to know lots of person here, to compete with em, to "build something" with em, to be "happy" with em, even if we called this "just a game" It was, it is , it will be a game, no doubts, but not w/o u :/
We’ve come a long way from where we began, i will hold every memory as you go..damn who knew all the planes i made for u, good things we’ve been through that I’ll be standing right here, talking to you about another path, but something told me that it wouldn’t last, had to switch up look at things different see the bigger picture.
Those were the days, hard work forever pays, now I see you in a better place, and this better place is our hearts, in the hearts of those people who grew up with you and now you see you go away.
thanks my dear dp, theres no reason to go on if the smogtours is w/o u..
god bless u dp
god gives you the glory u deserve!!

#FREEDP

Now that we are days away from the playoffs I really wish you stop giving two weeks to complete round 1 games. It's annoying as hell to wait or being forced to play in the second week just for the fucking sake of johning that this community enforces so much. Everyone is able to play 3 games in a week as it's done in all the other official tournaments that have the same exact format, if not you wouldn't be playing this. I don't see why we can't do this in Smogon Tour.

I hope the host will make a good decision and change this :)

Eo Ut Mortus

Elodin Smells
is a Programmeris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
I had an idea for tournament playoffs that I never got around to proposing: one week deadline by default, and if people want to play after one week, they have to apply for special permission with an exact date and time.

Erz: Yes.

Finchinator

-OUTL
is a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis the defending OU Circuit Championis a Two-Time Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OU Leader

FINCHTOUR22 makes playoffs outright (as a 16 seed: if Reymedy scores any points tomorrow (and I don't top my 5 point performance today) or if Reymedy finishes with a better w/l % than I do - we're both currently tied at 66.666% wins. as a 15 seed: if Reymedy doesn't score any points and I finish with a better w/l% than he does or I top my 5 point performance today and end up with more total than him) if all of the following happen...
  • ZoroarkForever doesn't score 2 or more points
  • CenturyExpress or Ron; don't score 4 (so basically 5) or more points
  • Valentine doesn't score 5 or more points
  • Tamahome, Fakes, PDC, Leftiez, TDK, Kiyo, Lcans, and Idarki don't score 9 or more points
  • RealFV13, Ice Tea, Honor, Level56, and Christo. don't score 10 or more points
Tiebreaker is very similar, it just is the same thing, but I'd end up tied for the 16th spot instead of in it standalone/tied with someone for fifteenth in the last two slots.

FINCHTOUR22

edit: i misread the w/l column, reymedy's w/l almost certainly will be better than mine if we tie

Last edited:
Heatran used Explosion!
A critical hit! The opposing Cresselia lost 90% of its health!

Heatran fainted!

yeah i honestly hope this tier die in hell, goodbye dpp i wont miss you
how the fuck did i think it could have been different when the whole season i got bullshit'd like that -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)