Playoffs Smogon Tour 22 Play-offs - Finals [Won by BKC]

Status
Not open for further replies.

teal6

is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SCL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
As I know there are 6-7 people that actually read the OP and realize that the timezone for playoffs deadline is indeed in Australian time, you may also have noticed that BKC and Jimmy Turtwig have passed the time period set for them. However, BKC informed me of this before, and of course, they will be granted a small deadline as I have complete faith that both players will complete the match.

Lost to BKC in 2 cool games, I only have myself to blame for misplaying a few times (wtf is max defense ferrothorn though...)

Don't really have shoutouts to do for teams or test games, but thanks to my friends in The Desert and Europe for cheering me on, it is appreciated.
Rooting for BKC in finals, but hoping for a good series either way, gl guys

teal6

is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SCL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Playing on 3rd december, time hasn't been set yet but it should be during the evening

Hoping to have a really good series vs BKC and may the best win :)

DONT LOOK AT MY AVATAR PLEASE
Unfortunately December 3rd is PAST the deadline and I don't believe either of you have an acceptable reason for delaying the tournament. Please play BEFORE the scheduled deadline found in the OP or I will be forced to coinflip the match.

FINALS

Posho vs BKC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)