Smogon Premier League VIII - Semi-Finals

Status
Not open for further replies.
lost to a hypnosis chestorest politoed with a propensity for missing and/or freezing potential sleep fodders and an absurd combination of speed and hp (or sdef)

not going to act like I'm not salty about losing that given the circumstances, but it'd be wrong to say you didn't deserve this one. gg to my man, full faith in the sunday raid to bring this one back

Last edited:
sorry for the ice punch crit brother..

gg out of respect, really sorry to rob of the entire season by lucking in this series. shoutout to pearl for the endeavor idea!

but not gonna lie FINALLLLLSS YEEES I am so happy I clutched it and that my brother Mazar won his match!

Last edited:

Finchinator

-OUTL
is a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis the defending OU Circuit Championis a Two-Time Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OU Leader
Lost to Tricking, good game and well played. I am very sorry to my team for being the last loss; I am sure we all wish that this week went differently. Good games to the Scooters and good luck in the finals. Will make a bit of a longer post later, but it was a fun season!

Damn, did anyone predict 7-2, 7-2, with the #3 and 4 seeds making it to finals? This was a crazy week.

Shout outs to BIGS for a good series, despite what the score might say. Really enjoyed my game vs Mael.

Also shout outs to Raiders for an insane regular season performance. I was hoping to get vengeance against you in the finals, but it didn't quite pan out for you this week. Curse of the 1st seed, I'm telling you.

Looking forward to an amazing finals, and to having my red back. LET'S GO SCOOTS!!!

Sam

i say it's all just wind in sails
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
as much of a meme as "karma will strike back" is, it's still a pretty disappointing way to lose in playoffs

much love to my dudes, it was an incredibly fun season and I wish I could have done more to help

roscoe lost to reymedy lol

Good luck in finals, Scoots and Tigres.
I'd like to thank Funk, Boudouche and Finch for trusting me once again and apologize for the poor performance. I wish I could have done better when I played so I could be of more help in the last weeks of regular season and playoffs.
Nonetheless, this was a very fun season and I loved being with you guys.
See you all in WCOP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)