Finals Smogon Premier League VIII - Finals [NO WINNER]

Status
Not open for further replies.
damn what an spl

i remember when spl sign ups went up i just had a feeling id get drafted (ppl were telling me things like "you'll get bought for sure" etcetc) so i didn't feel the need to talk to any managers and such. despite that, i was idling on smogtours one day and saw bro fist online. i always thought this guy was cool bc he was kinda mysterious (lol) and he was also an excellent player fresh off a 6-1 in wcop so i said fuck it lemme give it a shot. thank god i talked to you man, youre amazing. i remember one of the things you asked me that day was "what are your thoughts on hp fire scizor / landorus" lmao. And then cbb pmd me on skype later that night saying he can promise a nom at the very least. i was really happy to hear this. it really hurts to lose when we came this far in possibly the tightest spl in history but we had a lot of good and funny moments together and i can confidently say this was the best time i had on smogon.

congrats to the tigers. you guys didnt seem like a playoffs team in the regular season but exceeded all the expectations.

first i'd like to thank the hosts ginku and prague kick for doing an excellent job. you guys were always fun to interact with in the tours discord and made the right calls in tough situations.

now for individual shoutouts:

bro fist - you are amazing, idk how else to describe you. if i say anymore everyone would think im secretly in love or something lmao. you seriously are the best gen6 / gen7 ou player its crazy man. watching you play games / testing with you is always a learning experience because you never misplay, ever. really, even when you get burned by fire fang scarf chomp and then sdef dropped by focus blast you find a way to win the game. im really glad i met you bc you are seriously one of the most down-to-earth and logical guys. idk why you say youre not a goold builder tho, the teams you've made were always really cool. remember that unbeatable specs latios squad? then mosa became popular and you had to revamp it. its one of my favorite teams and i always spam it in friendlies. you're also hilarious, easily a top 5 funny person here. remember when we watched that livestream thing ? idk if you were the one who came up with RDP but that gave us laughs for like 2 weeks. thanks so much again for drafting me and trusting me with prep and in the weeks i played. i hope we can remain friends even tho the season is over, youre amazing :heart:

CrashinBoomBang - i told you this before but prior to meeting you i always kinda looked up to you as a player. i liked your style so it was definitely an amazing feeling that someone i looked up to thought i was a smart / good player. you get a lot of shit for the trolling you do but you also dont give a fuck lmao, love the attitude. you're also an amazing player and you know it. you're the reason why if anyone brought stall vs us they'd lose since you trained our starters on how to play vs stall and really any of these common cheesy archetypes going around. lmao remember when we were trying to figure out if webs beats stall and john, me, star and i failed and then you got it in like 5 mins. that was awesome altho it lowkey doesnt work all the time, w.e. i think one of the moments i'll always remember was when you hmu that night just as my bday ended and we had a nice convo just about stuff, it was like cherry on top of a perfect day. you seriously are really kind and easy to talk to. i wish i met you earlier bc i know you planned on focusing on irl stuff after spl :(. i hope everything goes your way

Ojama - man, you are hands down the best player on this site. you were last spl and you are now. you are one of the very few people who can say something like "i will win dont worry" in a playoffs and tie break situation and we can trust you 1000000% to win. i wont lie when i first joined the discord i was a bit intimidated bc i heard things like "ojama is mean" and the first thing you said to me was "im gonna kill you if you build bad teams". im exposing your ruse tho bc you are actually the nicest person ever LOL. you are also very funny with your crazy jokes about cbbs brother and fingers and your funny snaps. near the end of the season you were hard on some of the players but not even in a malicious way, its what the team needed to hear and i think every team needs a person to keep us in check. im really sorry we couldnt get you the trophy, you deserved it more than anyone after losing 3 finals and played outta your mind + always had input in every tier (even dubs!!). i think you are the best teammate and i congratulate whoever gets to team with you next spl. too bad you cant tell that girl you are a triple trophy winner :(((. jokes aside i learned a lot from you and have endless respect for you and am honored that you consider me a goon (w.e this means).

Philip7086 - big man phil, i can say without a doubt that you are the best dpper of all time. you had an incredible season winning with very cool teams that only you could wield. i remember week 1 we played over 500 test games, i think thats more games of pkmn i played in the last year. it got frustrating near the end tho bc i kept bringing osgoode teams and kept losing to your suicune lmao. im glad i was able to help tho, our dpp games were fun even tho near the end of the season i kept haxing you to death. it felt amazing to have a player we can rely on for a win. every week looking at match ups id think "this is a win for phil". youre awesome in every way. i really appreciate you helping me come up w valentines day plans, was a success !! those 4am convos with me, you, john, and whoever was up were always enjoyable. hearing about your irl is also cool since its something im aspiring to as i get older. i wish you luck all your future endeavors and i promise i'll log onto to my ps4 one day and hopefully we can play destiny 2 or something

Jirachee - mr slick...you're awesome really. i think you are one of the kindest persons ive ever met on here, you were always a positive presence even tho you'd have some headass things to say at times. dont worry tho i appreciated all your jokes, even the bad ones like:

hector scarred mode-Yesterday at 9:22 AM
Let's all pm this to tricking
:goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat:
champagnepapi-Yesterday at 9:24 AM
not during his game though we'll get banned for goasting

anyway, you had a rough season but you won when we needed you to (clutching playoffs in w9 etc) and were helpful in sm and gsc. you were even learning ubers in week 8 in case gunner had to get subbed out, that 1 team you built was ass tho js lol. i hope you play sm, your teams are really creative (dont use nate sets tho). im really glad i met you, we shulda banned you and nate tho honest. those greninja sets were nonsense

Star - from wcop to spl man. thanks for vouching for me pre-draft, means a lot. you didnt have a spectacular season but you were unlucky in a lot of games :/. regardless, you won when we needed you to (you and bio started the comeback in finals). besides that, you were helpful in other tiers since you do have knowledge in sm and oras. you pointed out weaknesses in teams and helped us flesh out our builds. and even near the end you picked up ubers to help me and gunner prep. lookin forward to wcop this yr dude, we should be fine as long as we dont get unlucky as shit. lets just win that instead

Gunner Rohan - you're prob feeling down and everyones calling you shit / gonna give you shit bc you lost but fuck those dudes lol, they actually dont know what theyre talking about "whyd he do this LOOL" w.e. you are one of the main reasons i knew we'd make it far. you were confident and had the skill to back it up. a lot of ppl are goin "ahah ubers playerbase is trash" but you're one of the dudes who are truly good. we all knew this week 2 when you played outta your mind after getting haxed early game and then winning like 3 50/50s only to get crit :(. even ojama said your mental game is outta this world. i honestly think if you cared to learn ou or something you'd win an individual trophy tour. you're also insane too LOL. calling w you and cbb was really fun bc you both are crazy. wish we were able to play poker, maybe we shuld try again in the future. anyway, you're good as fuck and i look forward to playing UPL together.

TheThorn - dude i legit never heard your name till the auction. its really awesome to see how much you developed as a player since then. your week 1 win vs xray was amazing. im glad you ended with a solid record because you showed how solid of a player you are. your building is awesome too. i usually dont like using other ppl's teams but i really enjoying using yours and would bring them to important games without a second thought. i hope we get to team in mpl (its the only reason i signed up!!) and i hope you have a great future here. love you dude

Tricking - man you're seriously underrated as a player. i think you shouldve started earlier. you were so beast in the games you played and got us important wins throughout the season. not to mention, having you on the team = having the support of the italian mafia. good luck in wcop this year, hope we get to play each other. actually no i dont, you'd prob catch me on a double switch and burn my gengar :pirate:

Welli0u - im really glad you got the chance to play bc i think youre a fantastic player. you choked some games but i cant blame you bc the pressure was high and youre a new player. make stour playoffs and good luck in wcop killua kun!!

Axel10 - the sheriff.. what a beast lmfao. i think our chat exploded every time you played bc you are amazing, the master of pivoting and getting the hard turns right. im really glad we got to team together bc i loved your wcop games. now lets win hpl !!!

Hector Hard Mode - you had a bad season but you really are a beast. you were always helpful in testing. wish i coulda banned you for all these gay convos you'd have w slick tho.. gl in wcop canada lookin unstoppable this yr

Sabella - you're a creative builder and a smart player, i always enjoyed our battles. great dude in general too. i look forward to playing wcop w you this yr man

Biosci - as you said in your team dump thread, i was kinda unsure about you after our initial battles. then you said "brb" and came back 30 mins later w new teams and whooped my ass like 18 times in a row. i still remember that last game: you got the bd on azu and i thought i had it won bc of lele and you did the terrain switch thingy using mgar and i was like damn,, this guys good as fuck. and you proved it too with your incredible run. wish we were on the same dpl team man :(( but good luck there and hope we get to team again next yr <333

Mr.378 - lmfao man you got ranked last in the gsc power rankings and look at you now. what a beast. the later half of the season was rough but you definitely got your name out there. i wish i was better at gsc so i could give you better test games but yea haha. a great chat presence and a fantastic player on top of that. if you sm in wcop, feel free to reach out if you need anything ever

Crystal_ - you are sooo good. i love your style in rby lol. before spl, i knew next to nothing about the tier and assumed lax's are always reflect + rest and then you came with all these sick sets which made your teams and style very offensive. i enjoyed talking with you as well, youre definitely a very chill and smart guy. i hope you have a fun wcop and maybe we can face each other in some rby tour one day.

---------------------------------

non-scoots:

blunder - it was really cool to have you in our chat. im a fan of your channel and learned a lot from it back when i was new so it was awesome to get to know you as a person. youre a really funny guy and i wont forget that ungodly convo me, you, and cbb had that night. gl in any other tours you choose to play in and with life in general

Poek - yooka layley drops in a couple days, win ost tho !!

SoulWind - thanks for hanging out in our chat and helping out. you really are awesome and very friendly. i hope you have a great wcop with the sheriff

Pohjis - my man pohjis, you were always here to help in ubers prep and a great guy in general. even helped me test ou sometimes and dubs :o looking forward to upl :D

shoutouts to the pkmn goddess for helpin us as well esp in oras prep , you rock and are definitely one of the best players ever
shoutouts to the cryos for letting me hanging out in their chat and for always supporting us. njnp, fireburn, zamrock, peasounay you guys rock
specific shoutout to Ice Tea bc i smile whenever i see your name :heart::heart::heart:
special mentions to all the teams im on for god knows how many team tours im in

some are not as long as i wanted them to be cus im tired and no match for finch

thanks for the season scoots, you guys rock
[COLOR=rgba(255, 255, 255, [/FONT]

It's not fair to allow tennisace to manage when he not only doesn't play pokemon competitively, but he's also been extremely inactive as a manager.

I can speak from experience, having been a tiger 2 years ago. Being completely inactive actually made him the best manager though, since Valentine happened to be the other person calling the shots.

Anyway other than being an admin or running this website or whatever he does I don't see why someone who has put no effort into managing in the past should be able to manage again because of "tradition" or being an admin. He's not really in the tournament community either so honestly I don't get it.

p2

Banned deucer.
god fuckin damn, this season has been a wild ride, going from being lowest in power rankings, barely making playoffs, and narrowly winning the entire thing. this season has been the most enjoyable 12 weeks of my time on smogon and all of my teammates were the fucking best. look at that my scrollers back too! can't say im too happy with myself for my sloppy performance after mids but i'm glad you guys carried me despite sm ou being a fucking horrible crapshoot matchup based meta <3

onto shoutouts tho, no particular order:

tennisace
#goatace himself. you got a ton of shit from people earlier when you signed up as a manager which led me to have my doubts, but you proved them all wrong. you're a fucking great manager, you were around when we needed you the most, you picked up a bunch of different tiers and helped test when times were getting rough. don't let these clowns call you ass, you did fucking amazing this year. stay :humble:

atomicllamas
llamas are close enough to goats right? you were a great assman and you were always around to help, you're always nice to talk to and you always helped us stay motivated even when things got tough.

steve angello
steve fucking angello, you're the best. our wild ideas worked out, and you're a fuckin beast, you tore up the competition this year and besides the nonsense in finals, you were always motivated to build and test. i think you surprised a lot of people this year, but you're insanely fucking good at this game when you just get down to it and focus. enjoy retaining your trophy for another year bro! mahlzeit

mazar
i gotta say, along with others, i had my doubts when tim wanted you drafted, bc all you really had to your name was all the slam nonsense from last year, but i wasn't gonna hold that against you. you struggled to find a place on the starting lineup until after mids when edgar got tilted and holy fucking christ, you absolutely dominated the competition, you're incredible at ubers and your record shows that. don't let idiots on this site get to you, we've all done stupid stuff at one point, but enjoy the trophy while it lasts bro and keep killin em. mahlzeit

mcmeghan
good lord, i always forget how rustproof you are to this game, it's fucking nuts. you're singlehandedly one of the best players of all time and i gotta say it was amazing being on a team with you. you always put the team before yourself and you always kept up with oldgens prep and you were always willing to jump into a new meta to help us when we needed to test, you were constantly tossing out ideas and you kept the team motivated. thanks for being a :zen: master and for everything you done.

tokyo tom
fuck yes tokyo ryan. i remember the possibility of trading for you at midseason was brought up and everyone instantly agreed to it, you're a fucking great guy to be around and you're a beast at bw, you did insanely well after mids and you clutched important wins for us. idk if you're gonna still play or no but i hope you stick around!!

tamahome
man, you're a beast at everything you play, i swear you're one of the most consistent players on this site, you can jump into any tier and just dominate the competition. you were fantastic in sm for the tiebreaker and you played it out better than i ever could. you're also insane at dpp and after a couple unfortunate losses at the start of the season, you bounced back and killed it and went undefeated the rest of the season. you also put in an insane amount of time helping zeb learn rby on top of your own prep and helping others. similarly to roro, thanks for everything you done this season, it was great being your teammate.

nintendi
oras beast. you clutched so many important wins for us and you did extremely well for a newcomer to spl, it was a pleasure building and testing with you. you're a beast and i hope you kill it in wcop this year. you also helped build / test in sm and gave us some solid ideas to work with (s/o whirl fini)

eternal spirit
gama, you're a solid player too with a unique playstyle, you helped test a lot and you had a lot of ideas in building too. your playstyle is unique but at times it can be a bit overly aggressive and needlessly cost you sometimes, dw about it. you'll destroy in wcop too. WRAAAAAAAAAAWWWNNN

century express
dw about the record bro, you were always around to help us test. you were a great mids pick up too, thanks for all your help!

edgar
edgar!! you're a beast at ubers, but things just weren't working out for you later on, dw though it happens to everyone. not to mention botw released and you kinda disappeared, but you were still around to help in ubers, enjoy having your trophy back for another year bro!

op
you had a poor start but you came back insanely strong, picking up a strong winstreak and helping us make it into playoffs. you're a beast at lc and keep it up next year

zebraiken
my man zeb, you wanted to lc in the reg season but you just couldn't catch a break and op got subbed back in. meanwhile you picked up rby insanely quickly and you did extremely fuckin well for someone who hasn't played it that long, you're an amazing teammate and it was great to be on the same team as you. you're such a positive guy and you really deserved a trophy, glad you finally won one! underdog of the year comin thru :D

majorbowman
doubles beast, you tore up the competition this year and though you had a nasty loss streak around mids, you brought it back and went ham in the later weeks. shame rock slide is this teams worst enemy, but you did extremely well through the whole tour and definitely lived up to the hype as one of the best doubles players in this spl.

miltankmilk
you were a v strong player this spl and im glad you were on the team, you're a fantastic presence in the team and you were always around to help jake test and build. you didn't get too much time to play this spl, but you did well in the short time you got. don't let morons get to you over the finals game, you stood up to the challenge and you tried, you did extremely well in learning the tier so quickly, shame things didn't work out, but it's finally over now.

deepbluec
i remember tama wanted to pick you up, you're v solid at dpp and i hope you get a chance to shine in later tours. you were constantly around to help and were a great presence in the chat too. thanks for all the dpp help you brought to the team

giara
you had a fairly rough season but don't let it get to you, things can't always go perfectly in mons, but at least you got your trophy this year! you're a very solid gsc player and i hope you do well in future tours!

golden gyarados
similar to giara you had a pretty rough season too, but dw, it happens to everyone. you're a great rby player and things just haven't been going your way this spl, but don't let it bother you

jabbathegriffin
again, you didn't have the best season, but you clutched some very important wins for us. it was always nice to talk to you and glad you finally got the trophy, just before you break away from this game for good. (you'll be back, they always come back)

people that weren't on the team:

GOAO FAJI can't miss these 2 out, you guys saved the fuck out of our season, faji clutching the win even if it was a timeout win and goao for bringing the best sm team of all time and haxing us into playoffs. you guys are fucking GOATs and if anybody deserves a trophy, its you 2 <3

ben gay man, i owe a lot of my success in this season to you, you helped me build, helped me come up with all sorts of wack ideas and even gave me teams. you're my favourite sm builder and watching you dominate with all these wack teams is always entertaining. thanks for everything o3o <3

Finchinator you helped our team a lot, especially in playoffs, you helped scout out a ton of shit for us and helped in bw a lot too. everyones favourite tryhard <3. i'm glad i got val'd by u xD

Pearl you turned our chat into the wifi tigerpack yn but fr you helped a lot in sm, bw and rby, thanks for everything <3

Freestylerking Get this Money you guys helped a lot, fsk in ubers / sm and gtm in sm/xy, thanks for helping us <3 mahlzeit

i never really talked much to some of the other guys that helped in other tiers like qsns osgoode Sergi but i'm very grateful you guys helped out near the end of spl <3

z0mOG you helped me test a lot too, you'll prove to the world salazzle is the best mon in the tier, after goodra ofc someday tho!!! <3

also Poek and njnp , you guys didn't give me too much help outside of a couple of weeks but i rlly appreciated it, even if it didn't work out in some cases <3

i also forgot to say thanks to kicc and ginku for hosting, you've been great hosts the entire tour. ginku in particular since he was really chill in our general chat and a great guy to talk too, thx for introducing me to stormzy btw. mahlzeit

also forgot one of the groups of some of my best friends on this site, s/o fpoa <3333

this spl has been fucking incredible, but i can't lie it's been a massive mental drain too, especially since it just kept getting dragged out longer due to extensions/tiebreakers, but i'm glad we finally pulled it off. pleasure playing with you guys and i hope to see many of you kicking ass in wcop this year. stay :humble: bros

Last edited:

Fireburn

BARN ALL
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Reading my name in obii's shoutout post reminded me I forgot to do one of my own OOPS

Just wanted to say thanks to the Cryos for making SPL an enjoyable experience for me. It's a shame we didn't win, but Pokemon is a fickle game and regardless of the end result I really enjoyed getting to know everyone on the team. This is gonna sound cliched as balls but its really the teammates and the experiences that make team tours what they are, not the 16x16 red trophy. I may have only come in midseason, but as soon as you guys made the Discord Server icon my avatar I felt like I'd been a part of the team since the very beginning, and I truly appreciate all the support. It was a pretty turbulent season between multiple players quitting and Val getting owned, but the fact we still almost made it to finals speaks a lot to how dedicated we were to the cause. I'm glad we were able to fight, win, juggle, and fall together and if we could do it all over I'd want each and every one of you on the team again, no exceptions. Except KyleCole. We should probably get a new Doubles player.

At least I finished with a positive record, 3k for 3 wins again LOL

teal6 - The best manager anyone could ask for, as well as the best UU player on the Cryos. You believed in us all and you genuinely cared about all the team members, and I appreciate the support man. You're a really cool and interesting guy and and it was great getting to know you. I hope you make it big in the truck driving industry, it's probably more fulfilling than Pokemon anyway.

SoulWind - Nobody can wield a BW Sand team like SoulWind. The way he handles that classic combination of Tyranitar and Garchomp impeccably every time in all of his battles never gets old! Expertly utilized Toxapex is mere child's play compared to the sheer aura of professionalism SoulWind exudes when he wields a Ferrothorn against the terrors of the BW2 metagame. Also you were pretty good at the whole assistant manager thing or something

Peasounay - You're honestly the best and most consistent RBY player I have ever seen. You knew exactly what to do in every set and your record speaks for itself. You're also hilarious to talk to and I'll never forget your insane pre-game rants before you made yet another opposing RBYer your plaything. Thanks for being such a great (and quotable!) teammate man. Your only flaw is that you don't give Fire-types enough of a chance in RBY. I mean, what else are you going to switch into Exeggutor? Starmie? That's a WATER-TYPE, silly!

Zamrock - One of the most dedicated people on the team. You took the time to help everyone with your sweet visuals and you really worked your butt off in prepping for your games. I'm sorry we couldn't make the dream a reality this year, but hard work always pays off eventually and you're definitely a top player in my book. One day you'll get your revenge on Starbucks Girl.

njnp - If Smogon ever had a renaissance man, it would be njnp. Supplied all our OU players with Mimikyu teams, supplied the entire team with amazing emojis, and learned Doubles in a week to shore us up after the disappearance of Kyle. Dude could probably paint better than Leonardo da Vinci if he put in the effort. Your dedication to the team is admirable and I appreciate it. I know you're going to respond to this with a "that's nice and all but WHERE MY FACE REVEAL AT," and I'm running out of "404 image not found" pics so we'll leave it at that.

Poek - Really witty guy and for sure one of the top OU players atm. I daresay you believed in me as much as teal did (maybe even more). Was a blast to fight by your side and I'm glad I was able to lay the groundwork for the birth of a new meme:

Poek - 02/19/2017
fireburn: the game was already over when u looked at my avi

Ice Tea - LC beast (well everything beast if you look at his Slam run) and also a really funny guy. Your choice in Discord avatars is kind of scary but you're a great guy and a great teammate, made the chat a better place for everyone.

Fakes - Was great to team up with you again, you're a great player and your wide old gens experience was invaluable. Everyone will regret the day Fakes learns how to follow proper scheduling protocol, for then he will have achieved enlightenment, and all will be lost in his wake.

Atticus - I remembered your name and your Frontier win from the old DPP days and ngl I was pretty excited to be on the team with you. Still one of the all-time DPP greats and your ORAS performance isn't anything to sneeze at either. God knows juggler strats only work when we have such multi-talented players.

Colchonero - Even if we lost, your dream still came true - you finally got to play the tier you signed up for in a team tournament. I'm happy for you man, you deserved it :') In all seriousness, you're a chill dude, thanks for GSCing even if you really didn't want to.

Marshall.Law - SUPER DUPER HYPER MEGA ULTRA MARSHALL!!! We didn't talk too much but you're a talented player and was helpful with advice in old gens, thanks for sticking around man.

New Breed - the strongest kevin, nuff said

KyleCole - No one knows what happened to Kyle after the dust settled, for he vanished like the wind. Legends say that if you look at the point on the horizon where a clear lake meets the full moon, you can see the silhouette of a lone Qwilfish gazing solemnly at the stars, perhaps longing to fly like Kyle among the heavens.

Omfuga and ShakeItUp - Thanks for buying me so I could get traded to the Cryos LOL

obii and Heysup - Thank you and the other scoots for the support + helping with teams. We were all rooting for you in the end, shame it didn't pan out but you were all definitely worthy of the trophy. Scoots vs Cryos finals was the dream, maybe someday!

Nayrz - Thanks for being a cool friend and helping with teams. May your collection of thinking emotes never stop growing.

Pearl: :fb:

Last edited:
Absolutely insane that we actually won, holy cow. I’m still in shock that we even made it to playoffs. Thanks for carrying me all the way here, you guys are awesome.

tennisace and atomicllamas - Thanks for letting me be a part of this team again this year. I had a very rocky start, but you guys let me come back in and somewhat redeem myself in the latter half of the season. Beyond that, you’re both really cool dudes and I wouldn’t pick any other managers’ team to be on. I hope I didn’t make you regret the retain too much heh.

McMeghan - You were basically team manager #3, always making sure we had our shit together. It kinda blows my mind how good you are at pokemon and the fact that you can play every tier. Super glad that I was able to be on a team with you.

Tamahome - I literally consider you to be the best pokemon player I know. How you consistently get incredible records every year in this luck filled game, I’ll never know. You had some pretty awesome clutch victories, there’s absolutely no way we’d have won without you.

p2 and Tokyo Tom - Rich, handsome, and good memers? What else could anyone ask for... You guys made me laugh a lot over the course of this season and produced great results in your battles too, I hope to see you guys around even though I don’t do anything outside of LC.

miltankmilk - The best sub any team could ever ask for. You were active and seemed to help out everywhere. It took a lot of guts to step up and learn to play a tier in like 1.5 days when it was all on the line. Unfortunate that we had the best doubles player ever on the team, you’re insanely good and deserve to be starting.

Eternal Spirit and Nintendi - I didn’t talk with you two enough, but you guys had some solid records. You both also surprised me with how good you are at LC. Gama smashed me in a couple test matches and now you’re both doing well in seasonal which is cool to see. PAI BRAZ

Mazar - Your ubers run was absolutely nuts, you clutched so many important wins for us. I feel bad for gunner who had to play you three times. Awesome work this season man.

MajorBowman - You were super positive all season long and seemed to dominate every week. I know very little about doubles, but when your opponent only had two pokemon on turn four, it seemed like you were doing something right. Was fun teaming with you again this season.

Zebraiken - It’s not even fair how quickly you can pick up tiers and master them. I had barely ever seen your name in LC and then all of a sudden you’re one of the best players and I learn that I get to have someone fix my bad teams this season! Then just a few weeks later you’ve already moved on and become a phenomenal RBY player and got us some wins when we needed them most. I’m incredibly impressed by your SPL performance, but we should try to start off better than 0-6 if we ever work together again.

Any other tiger I didn't mention, you were all super awesome. I didn't interact with some of you guys that much because I'm clueless when the level goes up to 100, but I loved being on this team :toast:

Non-Tigers:
GOAO - First you saved all of the tigers in week 9 which was insane, but then you saved me again in semi-finals. Without your help, I’m pretty sure I would’ve gotten destroyed at matchup against Kingler and I don’t know if I’d ever be able to recover from a loss against that buffoon. Give this man an honorary trophy, he’s a tiger

trash - Pretty much the first thing I did every week was give you my scouting report and ask you for ideas. You’ve got a great eye for that kind of thing and I’d consider you easily one of the best LC teambuilders. Thanks so much for helping me throughout SPL, even if you use bad pokemon like turtwig, fletchling, and lo onix too much. I hope you’ll stop concerning yourself with unimportant things like school and real life so we can win lcpl together

Sken and Coconut - Thanks for testing a bunch with me for finals, but you guys didn’t warn me of my drilbur weakness so you suck.

Special shoutout to Finchinator for only being in our team chat for like 4 days and still having more lines than me.

WRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWN

Last edited:

Tamahome

startling sign
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
World Defender
Maaaan...I'm still trying to understand what the fuck happened last 3-4 weeks. First half of the season was really rough for us: old gens weren't clicking, SM OU wasn't clutching as much as we would expect, and we weren't really working as a team. Hell, as tennis said, even I was about to get benched after 2 losses in a row. Pokémon was just consuming way too much of my time and even then I didn't feel like I was doing the prep right. Week 4 was when the things started to change, and we finally started doing things right.

From there, we grew up as a team. Everyone started helping each other, we got some nice additions from the midseason, and our substitutes were really really good until the end of the season. It's been a really cool ride and I couldn't possibly be more thankful for ending up on this team. Got to meet so many different people! Even with one heated argument here and there, it's safe to say we all had an enjoyable season.

Now, onto the individual shoutouts, in no specific order (apologies in advance for the :kael:s):

tennisace: Nothing but the best manager. I told you I've always been a fan of your dog gifs n_n! And now I can say I'm a fan of your managerial skills, too. You had a solid draft plan, executed it perfectly, and well, now we all have red trophies! I remember a few hours before FAJI and GOAO ascended to godhood you were saying how you were probably quitting and ''calling it a career'' if we didn't make playoffs. Well, you better find some time for SPL 9 now, because I sure as hell don't want to play this tourney without you. #goatace

atomicllamas: If tennis wasn't really active for the first weeks, you were always there. Thanks for actually listening to what I had to say about lineup, and for trusting me to bring the W in the final SM OU game of the season. You're still tacky, and I still hate you though.

McMeghan: Ahh, my Partner in Crime for this season. When the auction was happening, I was talking to Eo, and I asked him if he thought my team was good, and his answer was something in the lines of "it'll depend on how much McMeghan cares about the tourney". Crazy how I thought you were really gonna bring memes and not care about it (and man, how wrong was I...). You know as much as I do how long this season was. From Riolu to Jirachi, from Tauros to Alomomola you were always there, the presence in the team I needed to have a laugh at Mazar's crazy suggestion or to discuss what lineup would be the best. Most of I wanted to say I already did in PM, but your help was invaluable. I know how you don't really like DPP but every test, every suggestion counted. When I wasn't at my best shape you supported me and the rest of the team like the champion you are. I probably got even more upset than you were at your losses, cause if there's anyone in this team who deserved a trophy, that one was you. I'm glad you pretty much showed to everyone you still have the :fire: for mons, and I expect to maintain the friendship and to be your teammate again in the future. Thanks for showing me that Core-A channel! Now I'll have a way to always remember this great spl run and all the convos we had. Also, I hope I taught you well the ways of Audioslave.

DeepBlueC: My slave. Thank you for all the time and effort you put in this SPL. Thank you for all the cheering you did, for me or anyone else on the team. Thank you for always stepping up if we ever needed a random sub at a random gen. You have no idea how much I appreciate those practice matches and your suggestions even when I was not confident on the team at all. I know my price isn't worth it for a retain, but 10k for you is definitely a steal. I hope you keep playing, and then maybe we'll face each other in a future SPL? ;)

Eternal Spirit: Obrigado pelos testes pra esse jogo final! Fico feliz por você ter conseguido um troféu logo após seu run no OLT. Você foi uma peça fundamental pro time, de modo que definitivamente eu não sei como venceríamos se você não estivesse no roster. Espero que você tenha gostado da experiência e que continue jogando em alto nível sempre.

Mazar: The GOAT himself. What can I even say after your run? Jesus man, you are an awesome player...I had no idea of your power and how clutch you could be until you were forced to play ubers, and I am impressed. Even under the pressure of high stakes games such as playoffs ones you still smashed your opponents. You were a vital member of the team, and I also hope to be your teammate in future SPLs!

Steve Angello: Finishing up the Mahlzeit core, this crazy dude with crazy teams that clutched us many important wins throughout the season. Thanks for all the advice for this final game! Without your kind words I would never be able to clutch it. Also thanks for the shitting pic.

p2: Your record doesn't show how much of a good player you are. I abolutely think you're a great builder and player. Thanks for all the teams you gave me throughout the season. I definitely couldn't clutch this final game without your help as well.

Nintendi: Parabéns pelo seu record. Imagino que deva ser um estresse descomunal ter que se preparar pra jogar ORAS toda semana, mas desde que você surgiu na EVO, em momento algum duvidei do seu potencial, e acredito que você pode ganhar o Tour caso se dedique minimamente.

Zebraiken: The Legend of Zebra. I was really upset when you lost that first LC game. It just seemed unfair to me that a good player like you couldn't be lucky just when you needed to be. I'll be more than happy if you ever tell me I helped you even a little bit with RBY. Enjoy your trophy!

MajorBowman: Week in and week out I was always 100% sure you were gonna bring the W no matter what. I know how hard you and the cow worked throughout these weeks, and I'm really really glad we got to talk, even with not as much as I did with the old gen dudes. Keep being awesome.

miltankmilk: Man, your loss in finals hurt badly. It hurt because you were so dedicate. You helped everyone out, even in tiers you don't usually play. It's safe to say it woulda been unfair if you didn't a get trophy after being one of the best teammates I've ever had in so many years of team tourneys. Thanks for everything, Moo!

OP: After a rough start, you turned things around and showed everyone you are a very good player. Although we didn't talk, you were always a chill guy and I loved to have you around. Enjoy the trophy!

Tokyo Tom: I've said that many times, but the fact your name isn't Tom, and you're not from the Japan national capital, makes you a farse. However, I can't argue over the fact you're a good player, and that you've gotten a lot better after you became a Tiger. It feels like you've been in the tourneys scene for so long, it's just satisfying to see you a trophy. Thanks for the memes!!!

JabbaTheGriffin: We've already talked, but I just wanted to say it's cool to end the season in good terms with you. After all, you were my teammate in my very first SPL, and if this SPL is your last one, well, what a way to end your career! Enjoy the trophy (you were pretty heavy to carry!!!).

giara and Golden Gyarados: I never agreed with the way you guys prepared, and maybe that reflected in your records. Anyways, thanks for always being in the team channel. I reckon at some point you guys were important: be it for the best meme imo (Tennis' Thirteen), be it to help Zeb prep.

Edgar: Rough season man! I hope you enjoyed the good moments tho.

Century Express: Você foi a minha primeira indicação quando perguntaram quem deveríamos comprar na midseason. Não me arrependo nem um pouco de tê-lo no time. Acho que você sentiu bem como é estar no "big stage" e o nervosismo que uma partida pode causar. Espero que tenha sido uma experiência boa, e que você tenha conseguido aproveitar seu primeiro torneio de time grande no Smogon!

GOAO: THE GOAT. THE REASON WHY WE EVER HAD A SHOT AT THE TITLE. THE MOST CLUTCH PLAYER EVER. I hope I can be as good as this man GOD when I grow up. Obrigado! Você sabe que tudo isso não seria possível sem você! <3

Team Classiest as whole also deserves a shoutout. I have some good friends there (not Eo Ut Mortus, who's only my friend during 70% of the time), and your efforts during week 9 are highly appreciated. Special shoutout to Omfuga for the support!

Finchinator: Thanks for the words and for the advice for this last game. Your help was also invaluable and I'm glad you were on the team chan for the final push!

Ciele: Thanks a lot for all the help for the final game. I guess with the new megas being released that team won't be as good, but just know you were a huge part of this trophy. The fact you were so willing to help me is highly appreciated as well. n_n

Get this Money, Freestylerking, xray, and everyone else who offered support or help in any point of the tourney: THANK YOU! I was really happy every time every single one of you predicted me or my team to win, or when you sent me congratulations via PM in smogtours. I appreciate it a WHOLE LOT! I really can't stress this enough: all the cheering made me really want to win this tourney, and I hope I somehow brought some fun to you in some way.

#baril + #fomosmal: Obrigado pela torcida e pelas mensagens de suporte! As calls sempre foram divertidas e foram partes indviduais dessa SPL que gostei muito.

osgoode: You were pretty useless this time around, but since you asked, here's your shoutout.

[18:56] Osgoode: yo
[18:56] Osgoode: give me a shoutout
[18:56] Osgoode: in your post

But seriously, thanks for being there bro. I don't even know when it was the first time we actually talked about mons, but feels like it's been over a decade with countless Facebook convos and whatnot. You were there for me back when I won spl 4, and now you're here for the repeat <3! You were kinda useless for this season tho, ngl...

To all my opponents: Thanks for the enjoyable matches. I know some of you might be mad at me for something I can't control, but I must say this year was really hard to win every week, and I hope I can face you guys again.

And last but not least, a shoutout from the bottom of my heart goes to the haters. I think this (smogtours lobby during my match for the semifinals) is one of my favorite pokemon moments of all time. This shoutout goes to whoever once or many times said the likes of "OMG TAMAS SO LUCKY''; "tigers luck will never be stopped"; "only way tigers can win is haxing their way to victory", and many more glorious quotes that made me laugh at how can you guys still can't accept luck is a part of this game. It's not about being angry, I think that's cool and happens to all of us, but to keep dragging it over the weeks is just stupid. Just know it: the salt from your tears is one of the few reasons why I still play this game.

BONUS -- my favorite quote of the season:

☆liberty32: yeah
☆liberty32: i have no words for this
[12:17] +GOAO: the words are gg.
[12:17] %atomicllamas: LOL
[12:17] %atomicllamas: love goao
[12:17] +B KC: shut the fuck up goao
[12:18] +soulgazer: #goaot
[12:18] +kingler12345: can you actually shut up goao
[12:18] +kingler12345: lmao
[12:18] +get this money: damn
[12:18] +Finchinator: LOL
[12:18] +kingler12345: LOL
[12:18] %Pearl☆: LOL

~

The fight is everything.

Last edited:
This was my first SPL so part of this is to see my trophy but its mostly to give credit where credit is due. Tigres it wasn't always smooth sailing especially after the raiders took a hot dump on us in week 1, but we rallied and I really am proud of us. We really turned it to another level after we tied the Bigs and everyone stepped up to win this trophy. This was simultaneously the most stressful and most fun time I've had on smogon.com and thank you to everyone that helped make our chan feel friendly for someone with so little tours experience.

MajorBowman Your shoutout is special and gets out of the hidetags. You got me into SPL to help you and lowkey I just taught you SM alas you get the good record. I kid, I kid but you were awesome to work with and I think our styles have molded into one which is kind of gross but kind of cute too. Dude you're awesome and glad I could help build with/for you when you were traveling the world and still winning when you had the time. We made a p good team and our records were soiled by rockslide and having to play garbage formats with only 2 pokemon on the field, this trophy will have to do. Love you bro, looking forward to utilizing toxapex with you in DPL now
starting with the true :goat: tennisace : A day before the auction I had gotten the cold shoulder from every manager I tried talking to when Bowman came to me and asked how I'd feel about being on Tigers and I was so excited before it even happened. Thanks for taking a chance on buying a backup doubles player with little experience and I did everything I could to help the team to be worth that 3k. People have ripped you apart for inactivity but you're active when it counts and you aren't intrusive in people's prep which I think helped us a TON and come playoffs you were as helpful as anyone in prepping for the Raiders and Scooters. You are truly an awesome guy and it was a privilege to play for you a few times this year.

atomicllamas : I had pretty limited interactions with you before the season and I was super happy to see a familiar face in management for my first SPL. You were an awesome assman always being somewhere between witty and embracing the grind of trying to win 7 matches a week in a shitty game. You're hard work made us a better team and kept us all loose when we all felt incredibly stressed. You're awesome and I look forward to all our future encounters :3

Tamahome : Dude idk how to comprehend how much you did for us. You played 3 different tiers and won in all of them while teaching Zeb how to RBY in like 4 days (and he won both playoff sets). You're one of the most impressive and initially intimidating players I've had the pleasure of becoming friends with on this site and I'm glad you got your trophy red again. You're always there to catch a W when we needed it without a ton of help. You're awesome Tama :D

Nintendi : part 2 of the BRRRRRRRazilian core of the tigres. You quietly had one of the top ORAS records and were an absolute pleasure to have in the team chan. IIRC you didn't make us sit through a single clefable mirror and still put in work so shoutouts to you for that. You have one of the brightest futures of anyone on our team as far as our tournament endeavors and I'll be rooting for you from here on out :D

McMeghan : Dude. Roro I came into this tour and saw you and tamahome and it was intimidating. You are both one of the nicest guys I've talked to on smogon and also the guy I'd trust to play whatever tier we had to play in tiebreak with 2 days prep (and tama :3). You helped all over the place, you got us motivated when we basically thought we were eliminated and you won wherever you needed to win. You taught me as much about winning in tournaments as I could ask and became as good a friend as I can ask for online. You were a third manager to us and our trophy is as much a showing of your hard work as any of us combined. Roro you rock and keep doing your thing.

Mazar : Mahlzeit. You were nothing short of a miracle the second half of the season and as much as your confidence made me more nervous, you pulled off a 6-0 ubers record despite seemingly never wanting to play ubers. You worked incredibly hard both for you and to make sure steve didnt bring total dogshit every week even if he was gonna use chansey necrozma anyway. You didn't love us calling you the :goat: in our chan but dude you earned the title in playoffs. You changed a ton of people's perceptions of you and are an awesome dude, as deserving as any to win this trophy.

Steve Angello : Mahlzeit. We had some rough interactions after I didn't play awesome stepping up to play for you but I'm glad its over. You're a good dude and were super busy but you pulled as good a record as you ever had and I'm glad you got both that and to keep your trophy. You also take credit for all of mazar's win because you told tennis to buy him so you basically won 13 games this year out of 12 possible, incredible work from the enigma steve angello. You created toxapex balance and we thought you were nuts but it worked, sadly some of your finest teams didn't get to shine but you're insane so they will probably be standard in 2 weeks. Mahlzeit brother, glad I got to team with you for this tour.

p2 : You are a wild dude and helped our meme game before tokyotom arrived to improve it. You were awesome to have around and even when I sort of knew you were bringing something insane, I trusted it because you had so much faith in your teams. When you say CB zygarde + Firium torn breaks stall, I told everyone in our finals call it could (it didn't btw, whack team). You worked as hard as anyone to bring this trophy home even after BLATANTLY COUNTERTEAMING me in my tests before playing theThorn. Much love bro, stop letting your friends throw tricycles into your clotheslines.

Tokyo Tom : One of 2 tigers I actually knew a little before the season and you didn't even start on this team. Obviously you're as witty a guy as smogon.com has but you're also an incredibly competent BWer and you + mcm made an awesome teambuilding duo late in the season. Glad you share the spoils of war with us because you helped make our old gens strong again (Make Old Gens Great Again) which was something we needed to pull this off. Keep the memes flowing and glad we got to share this one.

Eternal Spirit : You are the soul of this team and wanted to win as bad as anyone. You started the WRAWN chant even though that is not at all what a tiger sounds like, but we'll let you have this one because it worked. You were too hard on yourself after a few losses (not that I should talk here lol) but you still put a ton of work in and helped me to prep in OU when I knew jack shit. Nothing but love for gama, thanks for all your hard work.

OP : A quiet tiger and had a rough start but Im glad things went your way and that LC banned sun for you :D. You and zeb formed a nice team this season and you guys were better than our total LC record showed. You were a pleasure to work with and a dude that won when we needed it down the homestretch of the season which is really all that matters.

Edgar : I'm sad we had to sacrifice you to pave the way for Mazary the great to dominate SM ubers but I'm sure you wouldn't have it any other way. We talked more zelda than pokemon but tbh the less I talk about how shit this game is, the better. You had a great early season that made all of this possible and helped where you could despite being really busy later in the year, thanks for all your help man.

JabbaTheGriffin : You were as hard on yourself as I was for losing games when you didn't have to be :(. If this is your last SPL im glad you get to go out on top and if its not then I hope we get to work together again sometime. You're a great guy and showed how dedicated you were when you woke up at like 6am to play to show us new kids how to freeze pokemon. Thats a lesson I needed and you got us rolling on an important week 9 sunday. You're a true "veteran" and glad I could learn a thing or 2 about ADV from you this year.

Zebraiken : Nobody in my internet or real life has stood up for me like you have and it turned my day around when I was having anxiety attacks so you don't know how much it meant to me when I read what you had to say. You are a true friend and supported someone who could only contribute behind the scenes more than I probably deserved after taking a hard L on a big stage, you made my day and helped us get ready for finals after some brief hard times. You also learned how to RBY in like 4 days and went 2-1 in this tier (shoutouts tama-sensei) and I know you were as happy as we were but that's as much a reason for why we won as any. More than your pokemon contributions you just helped me out of a rough time and it means so much to be able to say that. Looking forward to any future tours I can play with you because you're a fucking class act who will never be appreciated enough.

giara and Golden Gyarados : your records don't display your contributions but you both pitched in a ton where you could. Don't get discouraged by a rough SPL because god knows we all were discouraged at some point. Giara you helped a bunch in GSC and GG you helped tama turn zeb into an SPL level RBYer in 2 weeks tops. That work enough by making our RBY and GSC 5-1 in the last 6 games is enough to be proud of, even if you weren't the ones pushing buttons.

DeepBlueC you were another dude that picked me up when I was down so thank you so much for that. You were instrumental in our DPP success and helped in ADV down the stretch. You're as competent a DPPer as any I've seen and you'll get to make an even bigger splash sometime soon I just know it.

Century Express man we bought you at mids as someone who we wanted to do everything and you stepped up in a ton of spots. You tested everywhere and even though you didn't get the W's, you are as much a part of our team wins as anyone. You work really hard on the BRRRAZIL core, thanks for keeping those wild dudes in top shape and ready to win when it mattered,

Pearl Finchinator qsns as well as osgoode, freestlylerking and GTM: thanks for helping us out in playoffs. Pearl and qsns, you guys helped a bunch in BW and Dubs respectively, qsns for just donating a team for finals when me and majorb were both super busy, thank you both for that. Finch you did you're very best to turn me into an SPL level OU player in 36 hours but unfotunately I didn't get the memo on how to beat webs. Its a lesson i'll learn soon but not yet. Thanks for the work you all put in even when you had no obligation to, we all appreciate it.
Shiba Pak HT : You guys have been friends since the beginning and fans since I got a chance to play in SPL. I know you both will get your chance to shine when UU is back in SPL and I know you'll kill it.
Natalie. : bop thele it is. You were a huge supporter of me when I was down on myself and not confident so thank you for that. You're as competent a player as there is and you will make a big splash as soon as you find a tier you like enough to main it :3
anto :3
SamVGC thanks for helping me and bowman out when we needed it, I give you a hard time for your tapu fini fetish but you've rubbed off on me a ton since we've met in my playstyle and I aspire to be more like you as a player since we met at Ft Wayne. Keep doing your thing and a trophy will follow, you're as good a dubs player as there is right now, much love brother.
Tony thanks for supporting me when you didn't have to both in the season and playoffs. You're a guy I look up to and someone I consider a friend so thanks for being there when others weren't. Hope we get to team for something soon because you're a standup guy.

Special thank you to Blunder, Conflict, Always!, GOAO, and others who reached out to me when I was getting shit on when they certainly didn't have to. You all helped me out of a rough patch that sent me into anxiety attacks and I really do appreciate taking time out of your days to talk to someone you barely know and say kind things, you're awesome and I thank you all.
Special fuck you to people that spent their afternoon shitting on me for losing a tier i had 36 hours to learn and either a) had lost the same situation the year prior or b) felt the need to call me a liar for saying that I was actually being antagonized by others. Everyone knows who you are and I hope my trophy looks fucking amazing to you at your computer. Peace. Love. WRAAAWN

Last edited:

jake

underdog of the year
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
the most anime season of all time, dudes. raiders run away with the regular season and leave everyone else to fight for the scraps. 8 fuckin teams were in contention for playoffs throughout week 9, with tigers having one of the smallest chances, and we got it on the backs of legendary players FAJI and GOAO (who is, for all intents and purposes, an honorary tiger). we rode the wave into semis and upset the clear favorites, and came roaring into the title series into a 6-2 lead. like a good story should, we didn't end the season on a no-worries blowout win -- we had to go ahead and let the tension build, dropping the series into a 6-6 tiebreak and into the closest finals we'll see in SPL history, probably.

one thing that roro said early on in the season was that this was a team full of people he'd never worked with before. save golden gyara / tennis / mcm, the same held true for me. i walked away from SPL with a bunch of new friendships and a red trophy so as far as i'm concerned it's been the best season i've had, even if we didn't make the cinderella playoff run (but we did anyway!!). non-tagged shoutouts because i don't need to ask you to look in my post u fucks

i really want to shoutout my friends on each playoff team, even though that will probably come across poorly. i think that you all performed extremely well to get where you did, and i wish that everyone coulda won (except that'd devalue trophies, haha!). special shoutouts go to bro fist, cbb, mr.378 on scooters; d0nut, finch, cielevator on bigs; and bkc, roscoe, kingler, sam, fooly on raiders. there are a bunch of others that i don't know as well that i'd have been glad to see get trophies too! in particular, i selfishly wished we'd have faced raiders in finals so we could get FLCL vs zeb again... but maybe next year. better yet, i'll draft you all next year and we'll march to a trophy or something n_n

thank you to SPL Hero GOAO for saving our season and being our first invitee

i'd like to extend a special shoutout to finch, who's possibly in the top 5 coolest fuckin friends i have on smogon. everyone is familiar with his In-Depth Scouting Reports and such, but i can't think of another guy who deserves to win multiple trophies for his effort and heart. you're a great motivator and a great captain dude, i hope we make a similar run through WCoP brother. thanks so much for your testing and support throughout the season, what a stand-up dude

further shoutouts go to pearl and the rest of the gang of helpers we had throughout playoffs; pearl was the only one who helped me test RBY a bit so he gets a bonus mention y/y. for real though you guys helped add some different perspective and didn't take away from our team dynamic so i'm very glad to have had you all, and hope we end up on another team together in the future!

tamahome: honest, prior to this season i knew very little about you save the very generic idea that you are a good pokemon player. you're one of the most dedicated dudes on this team and certainly earned the best record on our squad. every time we asked you to play a different tier you got on the fuckin grind and pounded out game after game until you were 100% comfortable with whatever you were doing, and netted two wins in tiers that weren't yours (including tiebreaker!). when we come back to look at this SPL win, there's no doubting that you played one of the biggest roles on this team, testing with everyone and walking away with a win week after week.

you're also RBY sensei for me, and as far as i'm concerned i'll preach the tiba gameplan 'til i stop playing. your work with me 100% drove me to get the two playoff wins, can't thank you enough for spending hours teaching me everything i know.

nintendi: BR prodigy. this dude is aces at pkmn and he's like 3 years old WTF. get used to reading his name, because i bet before long you'll start seeing plenty more finals with it in 'em. wish i could have helped more with ORAS testing brother but i don't think i'm very good at that one haha. probably the best 3k pickup of the whole draft... 7-2 is a crazy record for a first season, man. way to go!

mcmeghan: i don't think there's a single bad thing i could ever say about you, big boss. i think week one i proclaimed my love for you and said that i'd be saying "i love roro" week in and week out... and holy shit dude, i think that became my mantra all season long. you blew everyone away with how well you played this season, especially in BW. your motivational PM and just your day 1 presence kept the team going through playoffs, and i honestly think it'd be disrespectful to call you anything other than the team captain. i'm so glad we won this trophy for you man, you really REALLY deserve it. both you and tama were the best big name picks we coulda hoped for, and you even exceeded those expectations.

mazar: i was talking to finch earlier this week about the likelihood that SPL finals would come down to fuckin mazar in SM ubers. not even nostradamus could have guessed that you'd blaze to a 6-0 ubers record and carry the slate for us every single week, and that you would be the unanimous pick for our tiebreak tier. you were the last win to tick over into a trophy for us. i didn't know a thing about you prior to this SPL, and i like to think that you've burned away that other reputation and started carving yourself a new one. not a reputation for being great at ubers, but just as a phenomenal player, builder, and teammate. tim's suggestion to pick you up during draft might've been his greatest contribution to the team LOL (don't let it get to your head tho :humble:)

steve angello: i'm kidding though, your best contribution was your best SPL performance yet dude. i actually cannot believe that you went for 3k; emotional reactions or not, you were stellar all season and were a huge reason why we even made it to playoffs in the first place. i hope that maybe next time you're in finals you schedule a solid time haha, but i'm very glad to have finally teamed with you my friend & especially that we got you to keep that red trophy :)

majorbowman: jake power!! there was a point in the season that i just felt like we could mark you and miltankmilk down as a win every week, and honestly if we were to play another week after finals i'd feel exactly the same way. i can never wrap my mind around doubles so i'm very glad we had you to do just that, boss. 8) you're a great player and an even better jake. wish you all success in VGC and doubles and everything IRL too!!

p2: fsr i always had a negative-ish opinion of you prior to SPL. nothing like actual dislike, but like the fact that you hung with the memey clique... it was like being vaguely aware of the punk crowd in high school but then actually meeting someone in it to find out they're actually a fuckin awesome dude. you and ttom kept our meme game top notch all season (we woulda won every week if it depended on a likecount tbh) and you provided some of the best laughs i've had in a while. i hope SM OU aids doesn't actually kill you, 'cuz whatever team you'll be on next will be extremely happy to have you in my honest opinion. i hope your second SPL goes as well as your first has!!

tokyo tom: probably the best midseason pickup by a country mile. not only did you jump right into our environment, you thrived in it and really livened up our team. you stepped up to the plate for BW when we started screwin with the lineup and tbh i don't think any other mids pickup would have done nearly as well as you did. you're a hilarious dude and thank goodness we salvaged you from the evil wolfpack. what would life be without tokyo tom? :handsomethink:

eternal spirit: gama, you've got a good head on your shoulders and i don't want you to look at the last few games with any disdain. i think, at your best, you can rival any other player on this site; now we just gotta swing for consistency, ya feel? you nabbed some of the most important wins of the season, and tbh you earned the team's trust week in and week out. once you master that line between .crazy and .optimal, your name will be up there written in the stars. love ya dude, hope we get to talk more too!

op: it was the nicknames, all along. i was so close to calling the 5-4 comeback after you subbed back in week 7!! i still think you walked away with a worse record than you deserved to be honest, but some of those wins were so convincing and thorough that they probably should have counted as two or three more wins. i can't believe that you pulled back so hard though, especially in the clutch when we needed every win we could get. i'm excited to see how the lit af litleos burn up the competition in lcpl too brother!

edgar: i wish we got more edgar in team chat ;_; i know the absence of edgar led to the rise of mazar, but i still wish we got to chat more, even if it was just about fire emblem or botw or wutevz. pretty happy we picked you up though my friend, chat me up sometime!!

jabbathegriffin: of all the people on tigers i didn't get to talk to as much as i probably should've, i didn't get to talk to you the most jabba. i know you felt like you underperformed a little bit this season, but each one that you did clinch was instrumental to that week's win. it's been a long, stressful season, but i'm really glad you got to walk out of the whole pokemon thing with a trophy to show for it. hope to see you around, even if you don't end up un-quitting like the rest of us smogon ghosts. :)

zebraiken: thanks

miltankmilk: #GOAT. i probably don't need to say much beyond my earlier post, but i think you're a phenomenal team player and would also really like to see you on central this year. you killed your lone DOU start and i think you could just as easily own any other tier if you have more than a day and a half to learn it and build for an SPL-quality opponent. keep the good goods gooding dude

giara: another case of quiets. you've been a stand-up player all season, and took it in stride to help test and theorymon when we rearranged the lineup. wish i saw a little more of you in chat, would've been awesome to get to know you more!

golden gyarados: i still feel a little bad about snaking your spot from right under you, but i'm thankful you weren't terribly upset with me about the whole thing. you're a good friend and an even gooder RBYer, but we had to stick 'em with the zebra luckin at the end of the season. your test games helped me a learn a ton about RBY, especially about dealing with wrap mechs. while i didn't end up playing anything with wrap, i actually had a notepad of your advice ready to refresh my memory JUST IN CASE. anyway, i hope you do really well in classic this year if you play, and i'll see you in wcop bro!

deepbluec: you mostly stuck to the dpp chat where i saw you helping tama week-in and week-out, so i hope you take at least a little pride in knowing that you were a major :key: to tamahome's success. i suspect that we'll be seeing more and more of you before long too, my guy. thanks for all the help with everyone this season n_n

century express: i first met you through e7e, back when i was convinced that brazil was a part of oklahoma a couple of years ago. you were pretty quiet then and you're still pretty quiet now, but i have full confidence that you keep getting better with each game. you helped test with everybody all the time and played a variety of tiers when we needed 'em. as far as i'm concerned, you were a fantastic mids pickup and will continue to be a fantastic pickup for whoever gets you next :D

seeme: i don't think i ever saw you join our channel or say anything at all but you get a shoutout for enabling us to purchase tokyo tom

tennisace: through my four years of playing in SPL, i've only been a tiger. i'm glad you bought me again this year my friend, even though i'm a rusty and bad pokemon player. better yet, i'm extremely happy you finally won -- naysayers say their bullshit but you're a dedicated manager who's willing to drop a game of rocket league to come help test in a random-ass tier, or to take a couple hours of your time just to make RBY spreadsheets for me. you can't get more #goatace than that. (for real though thanks for picking me up just on the virtue of keeping me a tiger, i'm Very happy with the outcome and i hope you are too)

atomicllamas: llame-os. honest you're a day one friend and i don't think there's ever been a single thing i (or anyone?) disliked about you, which probably makes you the perfect assman. thanks for testing a bunch of LC and RBY with me when i played both tiers (i didn't even know you played RBY tbh). you deserve this trophy just as much as anyone else, and we're gonna add another blue one to our collection come WCoP time. ;)

thanks to my other friends who supported me in various outlets, including but not limited to: advantage, the goomy, mizu, raseri, flcl, ante, empo, oglemi, rozes the entirety of us central, etc. i love all you guys, thanks so much for being my friends on a poopy site like smogon

thanks to PK and mazinger for hosting. i'm sure i woulda been drafted from the tigers to host again if you two didn't step up to the plate... haha. i hope the job wasn't as awful as i made it sound, and thank you for your continued effort to make smogon tournaments an enjoyable activity for hundreds of people

have a good non-spl and i hope to see you all for the next one

Last edited:

atomicllamas

but then what's left of me?
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Oh man, I don't even know where to start. First off, thank you to Prague Kick and Esteemed SPL Host Ginku for taking on the task that is hosting this tournament, I apoligize for the one or two times I got bitchy on discord about things but that is kind of my job, it was p nice having you guys in our channel this season, you both were positive additions and I've missed chatting with you ginku.

tennisace - Crazy to think that we ended up winning when at one point I wasn't even certain we'd end up being allowed to manage the tigers cause of how "washed up you are" (tbf you are washed up as fuck :deepthink:). That being said we were actually playing 4D chess during the draft, so I guess its not that crazy :p. Hanging out with you is always a blast and you're one of the people on this site I feel I can trust with almost everything so thanks for listening to me bitch about random shit and giving me solid advice on occasion. When I first joined the site as some BW NU/RU random you were one of the smogon users I looked up to so its pretty awesome that we ended up winning this shit almost exactly 4 years after I joined. Let me know when you and Sam go for that pizza and beer, I love free beer.

McMeghan - When tennis and I were discussing the draft we had 4 "go big" targets we were going to try and get 2 of (tama was another), and I told tennisace that you were the one I wanted on my team the most. After having been on the legendary SPL 6 bigs team with you (second best team of all time :p) I knew that a McMeghan that cares is the best teammate anyone could ask for, and at worst a McMeghan that doesn't care is a cool guy to talk too. Glad that we could finally get the trophy we missed out on 2 years ago, and I know for a fact that we wouldn't have even come close to playoffs without your contributions to the team. Glad you got the anime season of SPL you had been talking about since like week 7, lol.

Tamahome - The other half of the assistant assistant management team. (My strategy as assman: ask mcmeghan and tamahome if they agree w/ what I think and then relay it to tennisace). You are one of the best players I've ever seen (picking up gen 7 and gen 1 at different points this season and pulling out W's) and yet you remain extremely humble about it (for the most part), which is extremely refreshing in the smogon tournaments section. Its crazy how well you prep for your opponents, and on top of that you really helped out with prep when some of our other old gens were struggling. I never really talked with you before this spl (at all), and you always seemed so aloof, but you are actually a pretty charismatic and cool guy, it was really nice getting to know you this year, thanks for being an excellent teammate :).

JabbaTheGriffin - Is a tigers team without you even really a tigers team? It was unfortunate your season wasn't as good as your last one, but you were a pleasure to have in the team chat (for the most part :p). Even when you were struggling though, you still managed to pick up SM OU and help our guys test and put in work to help McM in the end for the tiebreak. I also enjoy your general outlook on pokemon, you don't seem to get too bothered by luck or other people saying shit about you which is a trait that more people should strive to possess. If this is truly your last season, I'm glad to have been a part of it and I'm even happier it ended with a red trophy for you. If you do sign up for SPL next year tennis and myself will have to buy you on accident for 3.5k and then make you play SM UU or something :p. Also please enjoy the fact that this season has proven you are objectively better than McMeghan at ADV :).

MajorBowman - SPL terminator = easiest retain of all time. I thouroughly enjoyed you expertly weilding toxipex Tapu Fini and Zapdos, and I'm glad you were a more involved part of the tigers team this year. You were a great presence and I hope you keep tearing up Europe. I hope for your liver's sake you don't spend too much time there :p.

OP - I remember when you were just some new random on the LCPL team I was forced to manage because ryan is literally the worst, and the only people active at all were you, me, and TheQuasar. You've come a really long way since then and its been pretty cool to see you go from "random" to superb smogon user, LC QC god, and an SPL player that can hold his own with anyone. Obviously the 0-4 start was not ideal, but you turned it around at the end with a 4 game winning streak that we objectively could not have made playoffs without. You are just way better at LC when there is no sun I guess :thinking:. Was fun to test with you and pretend like I know something about SM LC :).

Golden Gyarados - As lucky as the rest of the tigers are I don't think the same applies to you unfortunately. You were a great teammate, helping tamahome pick up RBY the one week he played and (along with tama) teaching Zebraiken how to play RBY and allowing the Legend of Zebra to come to fruition. You're probably one of the nicest most down to earth people on this website, so thank you for being a part of the tigers team again :).

Tokyo Tom - My favorite mmmemer Hiroshima Hank. Not gonna lie you are one of the most frustrating people to watch battle / prepare for a battle, you don't need to say "omg, I really fucked that up I'm so sorry guys" in the middle of the game, especially when its a game that you end up winning .-. Pretty clear that you are meant to be a tiger as your 4-2 record for us including wins in both the semis and the finals were extremely important in netting us the red trophy. Also after picking you up at mids I subconsciously started calling us the Circus Maximus Memers cause our meme game was :fire: / :100: Thanks for being such a good teammate and more importantly friend :3, but please stop talking like col49, its starting to concern me.

Mazar - When Steve told me that we should pick you up I was skeptical if I'm being honest. But it only took about 3 hours after the draft for you to erase those doubts. You showed up and immediately started putting in work to help out in SM OU and kept the chat alive (along w/ steve). Every week whether or not you were starting (though you always made sure to pester me about starting you :thinking:) you put so much effort in to help the team, scouting, building, testing, anything anyone needed you were there, which was good enough on its own. But then, you stepped up to the plate when Edgar got busy and in spite of not really liking the tier ended up going 6-0 with some of the most :fire: teams I have seen. You showed everyone that they were wrong and you are an SPL caliber player (beyond that even), ignore the haters man. Thank you for being a genuinly amazing teammate this year :).

Steve Angello - Mahlzeit. Felt right to place you and Mazar next to each other in shoutouts considering you two bickering like an old married couple in the chat was one of my favorite parts of the season. You are probably one of the most hot headed people I have ever met which was both your best trait as a teammate and probably your worst trait as a teammate. Your presence in chat was excellent for motivating people and getting the team pumped up, but you needed to tone it down a notch or two sometimes (sorry ginku o_o). Your building and playing was pretty top notch this year and you always managed to use crazy shit :litios: while still bringin home the W's. The team would not have made it this far without you, and I've thouroughly enjoyed all your crazy chat antics (except asking me to play you in GSC every week for like 3 weeks straight -_-, my assman strategy here was to ignore you and pass nothing along to tennisace, lol), which is probably even more important.

p2 - I had a certain impression of you before the season that made me wary of having you on the team, but tennisace insisted and I have to say I'm glad he did. You are one of the funniest people I know, and one day you may even graduate from a kekker to a tokyo tom level memer. Much like Steve Angello you always managed to bring the weirdest shit and still managed to bring home W's (aside from the rough end of the season). Hopefully after the mosa ban you'll find a little more joy in SM, thanks for sticking with it even when you were sick of the meta.

Eternal Spirit - The last of our 3 SM OU muskateers! I had you down on our list as someone to buy because I needed at least one RUer to talk too, and it turns out you don't even play SM RU, smh. Glad I bought you anyways though, on top of a decent showing (especially in the middle of the season), you always made yourself available to test in whatever tier people needed. Glad you got your trophy after getting so close in OLT :)! /me roars in Portuguese

Nintendi - Eternal Spirit told us to buy you and at that point we had already commited to becoming a conglomeration of Germans, memers, and Brazilians so I figured why not. Definitely worked out in our favor. Same record as McMeghan for less than an eighth of the price, and you are also the only person whose ORAS OU games I've ever found to be interesting (thank you for not using clefable every fucking week .-.). Your sass was also extremely wonderful this season and I'm so proud of you for not giving tamahome a shoutout for that magnezone set when he tried to bully you. I know you're only 15 but I hope I'm half as cool as you when I grow up :3.

Zebraiken - The Legend of Zebra: Breath of the Win = you in RBY. I actually can't believe that you picked up a tier week 9 and managed to win in said tier in both the semis and finals, especially cause I kept stomping you in tests ;) (if I were able to play RBY for us, people would have realized that tigers luck pales in comparison to my luck in RBY). When you signed up tennisace and I knew we were gonna buy you because at the very least you are one of the nicest people on smogon and an excellent teammate. Glad that we had even more (makeup) representation on our team :).

miltankmilk - On one hand I feel like tennisace and I owe you an apology for drafting you given that you absolutely could have been a doubles starter on probably 5 of the 10 teams this SPL, on the other hand you got a trophy so I don't feel that bad. Your behind the scenes support in doubles was sooo important for us and a key in making the tigers 7-4 in that tier (I'm also glad you got your individual win when bowman needed a break :D). But beyond that you were one of the top testing workhorses on this team, anytime someone asked if anyone could test you always said yes regardless of the tier. thanks for being :goat:milk

DeepBlueC - me and tennisace were pretty sure you were a random that was lying to us when you pmed him on smogtours that tama wanted us to buy you, so when tama logged in to pm me to buy you with about 12k left you actually got pretty lucky. I'm definitely glad we did as you were a key to our DPP success, and were always willing to sub in to any old gen even when you had like 2 hours notification. Feel free to hit me up if you have anymore questions about specific schools in the US :).

Edgar - You showed up in the begginning of the season and showed everyone that you were to be taken seriously as an ubers threat. I know you got busy / sick of pokemon at the end of the season (and I'm not sure I can blame you), but thanks for your hard work in the begginning of the year. Glad you hung around the chat as you are a pretty chill guy.

giara - A lot of people in your position might have quit the team at about week 6, but you showed true characted by sticking with the team and helping McMeghan and Century Express prepare for their gsc matches. You were a pretty quiet dude in the chat but when you spoke it was worth listening too, or it was that tennisace's 13 meme which was amazing, but I'm kind of bitter I wasn't pictured ;-;. Glad you got the red trophy, I'm sure you'll turn it back around next year (maybe you'll have to play NU or something though :p).

Century Express - We picked you up at mids and you put in so much work behind the scenes. Tested in ORAS and GSC (and played a couple!) while picking up SM so you could also test in that. Also one of the quieter guys on the team but always contributed positively.

Seeme - I don't think there were any hard feelings about the sellback, you seemed like a pretty cool guy for the 2 or so days you were in our team chat, but you also appear to lead an extremely busy life. Hope I get the chance to be on a team with you in the future if you're more active, and if not I hope you have a great life outside of mons :).

GOAO - Including GOAO in this section because he is basically a tiger. Get this man a trophy! (special mention: FAJI)

Finchinator - thanks for all your hard work during finals weeks. Tigers were a middling SPL team that soared to victory after picking me as an assman, Central is a middling WCOP team that is in need of an assman. Coincidence? Only one way to find out ;).

Pearl Freestylerking Get this Money osgoode qsns Sergi - Thank you guys for all your support in the entirity of the playoffs, you definitely helped us step it up when it mattered most.

shoutouts to people who have made this site worthwhile for me (Rarelyused community, BW NUers, ORAS LCers, (makeup), mmm, SS, etc. you all know who you are :) ).

Also I've been spamming #trophyllamas2k1x in SPL threads since SPL 5 (when it was #trophyllamas2k14) and the only time I don't do it I win, which makes too much sense.

#trophyllamas2k17 is real though (shoutouts TAONU)

Last edited:

Genesis7

is a Past SCL Champion
RoAPL Champion
Funkasaurus: Good Canadian lad, always been a big fan and a big guy. *does the doubleswee face*
boudouche: tabernac! beau douche= nice shower so you know he's smelling fresh ladies.
Finchinator: Rainman had math, Bill Gates had the iPad, Finch has competitive Pokemon. Although the language barrier was immense and you mostly communicated in vague symbols and broken English, it was good to have you. 1/3 of the BARIL core, vai tacataca and all that jazz.
Posho: Ya we get it you're gay kuk. Nice team week 1 and nice wins dudebro, hit me up for some sparring matches during smogtour so I can stay on my toes.
Obliviate: This guy is fucking clutch. ain't got no manners for no sluts, imma stick my thumb in her butt. Trying to say that he's the future.
Level 56: You're an enigma bro, best of luck in the future keep in touch. Nice wins, nice boy.
ZoroDark: I got ants in my pants, I used to sit criss-cross applesauce in class.
Daawesomedude1: Pretty awesome dude!!!!1!!!
Genesis7: Really good fucking kid. Fucking beaut right here, heard his gf is mizuhime and she's a fuckin rocket. Heard it here first guys and gals. Keep in touch.
Ciele: Never made a play I disagreed with. Nice SM stall team, come to the White House.
Mael: Realest and coolest dude. Loves the emo music and has the angst, good luck with padel and the boyfriend you'll meet playing it.
dekzeh: Infract me one more time and I'm takin the site down.
d0nut: Finch's carer. Good GSC games, I didn't understand what was going on though.
Alexander: This guy fucks.
Destiny Device: Cool fucking guy and way better than the record shows.
BLINGAS: Your discord name was Annica but I thought ur name is Tifanny? I'm confused.
Laga: that prank u pulled on finch during tryouts made me laugh out loud.
Coconut:
Vileman: oh ya man remember when we used to play RU in BW. Well do ya?

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulation Tigers. SPL is always very very exciting, even for someone who doesn't play. I mean well done, everyone. I want every teams (so The Scooters but also the others team) on this.

Last edited:
One of the best parts of winning SPL has to be on the receiving end of shoutouts. Anyways it's my turn to give them out:

To my tiger bros:

tennisace + atomicllamas - Haha like you said earlier about thinking that I was trying to squirm my way through, I'm glad tama got on soon so that I could be bought in time. Thank you for giving me the opportunity guys. I've seen you both perform your managerial duties to the utmost and if I ever got a chance to be a tiger again under you two, I wouldn't hesitate to take it.

Century Express - You're one of the more versatile old gen players we have and I'm glad we picked you up. You were up to play a game whenever such a situation had come up and if Jabba couldn't play that other game, I'm sure you would've clutched it for us.

Eternal Spirit + Steve Angello + p2 - Because of my lack of knowledge in SM OU, I couldn't see you guys at your best but having you all as our SM Core was very comforting. Whenever you all dropped by the dpp channel, you guys had nothing but good things to say and I thank you all for that. I've never met a person as passionate and hot headed as you Steve, but above all you're a really, really good teammate who always lifts others. Congrats on defending your trophy bro. Trying to pretend we lost when we actually won was also fun every time p2 dropped by.

Mazar - What can I say man! We're here thanks to your amazing performance in Ubers. You had to play a tier that you didn't want to play in, but you ended up playing it for the team. I have a lot of respect for you.

Edgar - You stuck around till the end despite your difficult start, thanks dude.

OP - We didn't interact much haha, but after a rough start you really turned your season around and kept the momentum going with our lead.

MajorBowman + miltankmilk - Our doubles dynamic duo. You guys just complemented each other and that was clearly evident with the way we've dominated doubles. Bowman, you kept giving us the early lead and thus giving us that extra bit of confidence to move on forward. Moo, I'm now looking forward to seeing you take things to the next level, especially with the way you stepped up for us for SM OU. Best of luck to both of you guys.

Nintendi - From the way you clutched it for us every week, you're easily one of the best ORAS players ever.

Tokyo Tom - THE midseason buy I should say. From what I've observed, your stepped things up a lot in BW and took down some really good players. We wouldn't be here without those crucial wins you brought us but more importantly your presence and meme game is just incomparable. Thank you for all the kind words you've said about me, it means a lot man.

Tamahome - I'll try my best to not make this gay, so I'm sorry if still does. When I PM'd you about asking whether you'd have me as your teammate to help you out with DPP (before SPL auction), you said that you would appreciate it, but you also said that I should look forward to actually starting and not acting as a sub. For someone of your calibre to show me that much respect says a lot about your character. You have one of the best personalities and you've taught me so much that I don't know where to begin. Tbh my only aim towards signing up for SPL was to learn more about DPP and that too from you, so trust me when I say that you gave me much more than what I had given you.

JabbaTheGriffin - Can't make a better exit to mons than winning SPL am I right? Despite your busy schedule, you kept grinding it out and thank you for your clutch wins dude.

McMeghan - Before SPL had started, I had only heard about how excellent of a player you are when you were determined. I'm lucky to have been able to witness such a motivated player push us towards this trophy. You really were like our 3rd manager who did scouting reports for old gens, tested with everyone and kept encouraging us all. If I compared our SPL team to that of a chess set, you'd be our Queen.

Zebraiken - Possibly one of the best teammates I have ever had especially with the way you stand up for your friends. All that aside, your wins in RBY were very crucial and you're an integral part our success. I really enjoyed having you around and thank you for all the nice things you had to say about me.

giara + Golden Gyarados - Sadly I didn't get to know you guys better because of my limited knowledge in the lower tiers, but you were always there to help out and thank you for that.

To non tigers

GOAO - We wouldn't have reached playoffs without your valuable win dude. Thank you for that and I liked having you around in our discord server.

Pearl - Thanks for being so supportive and easing McM's load in terms of helping us out in old gens.

Finchinator - You were a really fun guy to have around and you also kept us calm and cool throughout too. Your contribution is much appreciated.

osgoode - Haha well despite what tama said, your help in DPP for the finals gave us the boost we needed. Litt up!

Foggi - Like I mentioned in my profile post, I wouldn't have gotten to this stage without all those practice duels we've had and so much more. Thanks for having my back as always dude.

Sapientia + Mael - As I took baby steps towards my DPP journey, it's you guys who held my hand (so gay haha). But in all seriousness. thanks for being the tutor to a noob and helping me get to this stage.

BKC - I know that giving you shoutouts would seem crazy since we've hardly spoken to each other, but you're an inspiration to every guy who tries to learn DPP. When I started out the tier, you answered quite a few questions I had and actually taught me the benefits of using Roserade. Since then I've started incorporating it into most of my teams. Also you took the time to answer my questions on smogtours despite how busy you were with school work, so thank you for that too man.

obii - The one moment I'll never forget this SPL was when I lost to Mael and had let my team down when they were trusting me to bring the W. It was soon after the game that you whispered me and made me feel better. That honestly means a lot to me, and so you deserve this shout out.

Kingler12345 - Can't not give a shoutout to a fellow Indian :) But thank you for everything man.

The rest of the shoutouts possibly goes to every single person I've played DPP with because it's after playing with you guys that I've gotten better at the tier. I still have a long way to go before I consider myself to be a very competent player but thanks for helping me get there halfway.

congrats tigers... although a more fitting animal would be the goat. a true redemption tale. tennisace was useless, mcmeghan was a meme, mazar was a shamed cheater, rest of the roster seemed mostly unspectacular, but you guys did it. also props to nintendi and p2, I always liked their styles. keep being yourselves guys. nice seeing the new prodigy deepbluec here as well, and mazar really couldn't have been any more clutch, even after a rough start. everyone else on the team did their thing and did it well, except for zebraiken. worst rbyer ever? I think so. unhood. kidding b, you were a beast

ro... I'm glad you came back, my friend. maybe we'll play another time (and not in gsc)

good work scooters, ~Beef~ and GOAT spamming aside. I still think phil (rachee, MY phil) is the best at bw. also enormous ups to 378, who revealed himself to be a beast on the big stage. great stuff dude. phil#s you continue to inspire me.

I don't want to intrude on the celebration so this'll be in hide tags but I did promise my beloved raiders a little something, and here it is.
Sam despite having shit going on irl you still managed to find time to play tcg. an inspiration to us all. for real you were a good leader and shared in the hilarity with us; nothing was more inspiring than you reminding us that roscoe lost to reymedy... again. plus you were ok with putting 34k on me which I appreciate like hell. a move of managerial genius. you're a great dude, hope things turn around and maybe you get back into the pokemon side of things again. actually that one ttar set you made in adv is pretty genius... I won't spoil anything here but let's just say that blizzard is surprisingly powerful

[1:38 AM] anti: I cant talk in here on college man
[1:38 AM] anti: I start smillin at what u guys write
[1:38 AM] Kevin: dude
[1:38 AM] Kevin: its the best feeling
[1:38 AM] Kevin: to be reading discord at school
[1:38 AM] Kevin: and try so hard not to laugh
[1:38 AM] anti: Then ppl look at my phone and think im a weirdo speakin in english with a penguin avatar
[1:38 AM] anti: LOLOL
[1:40 AM] Kevin: dont be a pussy bro
[1:40 AM] Kevin: i watch replays at school
[1:41 AM] TDK: LOL
[1:41 AM] TDK: ^
[1:41 AM] anti: ,
[1:41 AM] Kevin: im serious btw
[1:41 AM] Kevin: if you arent ashamed of it
[1:41 AM] Kevin: ppl wont care
[1:41 AM] Kevin: im not saying flaunt it
[1:41 AM] Kevin: like
[1:42 AM] Kevin: hey there guys! i just finished building a stall team for the sun/moon overused tier! pokemon pokemon pokemon!
[1:42 AM] Kevin: but
[1:42 AM] Kevin: if someone sees you watching a replay or w/e
[1:42 AM] Kevin: unless theyre a total toolbag
[1:42 AM] Kevin: they wont give a shit
[1:42 AM] Starmie: if i see anyone watching a replay in public i punch them in the face
[1:42 AM] Starmie: so
[1:42 AM] Starmie: two sides

FLCL it is fully agreed between roscoe and myself that FLCL in XY OU is one of the scariest players we have ever seen in any tier. I could yammer on about how valuable he was with the SMers and general all-around help and how great he is at pokemon but flcl's real value is his weird ass self, whether it's dumb anime nonsense with maddy or... well, this log sums it up.

[3:54 AM] roscoe: TDK tag me in sm ou
[3:54 AM] TDK: no bitch
[3:54 AM] TDK: on phone
[3:55 AM] roscoe: cmon thats not how you acknowledge a friend
[3:55 AM] anti: what did he do for u to be callin him a bitch man
[3:55 AM] anti: i swear ppl so mean these days
[3:55 AM] Akshay: im supportive
[3:55 AM] anti: im gay
[3:57 AM] roscoe: Anti
[3:57 AM] roscoe: right
[3:57 AM] roscoe: all i did was make a simple request
[3:57 AM] roscoe: and i get ridiculed
[3:57 AM] Kevin: gay teammate gets ridiculed
[3:57 AM] Kevin: just for being a teammate
[3:58 AM] TDK: im gay
[3:58 AM] TDK: @watashi do the mans request
[3:58 AM] TDK: and reys
[3:58 AM] watashi: farts

[5:33 AM] Starmie: @watashi
[5:33 AM] Starmie: sm me
[5:37 AM] watashi: sm d

thanks for believin in me, doobs. means a lot or whatever.

TDK I don't think I can write another shoutout with all the generic tripe about how valuable carson (or "cars" :3) is to have on a team because really, how many times can you say "hurr im tdk i teambuild hurr" without going insane? I will say that he contributed several fantastic DPP teams (that I had to fix because his EVs were downright offensive, but it's the thought) so that's new. Maddy must be so proud of how you beasted the SM meta right out of the gate... I know it was a frustrating end for you (for all of us, duh, but you get my point) but looking back positively at rey's donations or my inability to do algebra or Ginku (or simply "host") conspiring against us the whole season and seeing how fun it all was despite how everyone is bad or whatever is the way to go. Oh how could I forget about your arguments with Akshay. I agree, Nedor WOULD go undefeated with that Indian jokester's schedule. Classic Jayde. You rule, Cars. 8-2 btw nice record pal. We're so in sync! Have some fun with Pokes, and keep being a good lover to our beloved Maddy.

TDK stroked madoka's cheek with a soft tenderness that belied his rough exterior; only she could see past and touch his rocky helmet without taking massive damage, both emotionally and physically. His touch made her blush a shade of red akin to her beloved Corphish.
"Oh, Carson..." she breathed.
"It's lit," added UD.

reyscarface I'm glad you were born again in the new generation. day 1 of SM, I took a break from getting ready for tour and we played and we got in a really gay toxapex-mvenu stall war for a billion turns but I could already tell you had the pokemon spark back in you. all it took was a new gen comin around. obligatory "you're a beast even though you got donated to xD donations lol" but I'll also add that while in the early game you might fuck around a little, your commitment to a really solid gameplan, understanding of important factors in a battle and your endgames have astounded me ever since I read 1) your interview from when you were dominating adv 2) your analysis of your wcop '13 battle against marth. you tend to get born again a lot, it seems (the rejuvenation of bw with dice's godjesus teams in wcop '14 after the off-season in adv, although it hadn't been too long since you'd won frontier, and then the crushing of rby a year later).

I'm getting kinda kiss-assy here but I looked up to this dumb beaner when I was a noob and he had that great bleach-themed rmt back when vaporeon was a top tier poke. my dude legit invented specs rotom. was never too high on subtox jira though, that never took off as far as I can remember (I actually can't recall seeing it in action). I knew rey wasn't all that even back then though with his dumbass "jolly flygon xD"

but yeah. congrats on the 10-0, another fitting addition to reyscarGOAT's resume.

and long live brayam, our savior.

[5:50 PM] reyscarface: i had mad hot 14 year old bitches on my dick
[5:50 PM] reyscarface: and how my dad was buff af
[5:50 PM] reyscarface: and my mom a milf and shit

reyscarface: The Early Years

[16:31] Ugly Duckling: How long have you been with her?
[16:32] reyscarface: over a yr
[16:33] Ugly Duckling: Nice dinner always a good bet
[16:34] reyscarface: i did that last yr doe
[16:34] reyscarface: do u think shed enjoy a video of me jerkin off
[16:35] anti: .
[16:35] anti: i would.
[16:35] roscoe: LOL
[16:35] roscoe: what the hell
[16:35] anti: LOL
[16:35] roscoe: i'm never looking at this channel again

reyscarface: Romancer Extraordinaire

[21:59] reyscarface: i am fully fit for tomorrow
[21:59] reyscarface: my ass has stopped bleeding

reyscarface: Always Prepared

Nedor where do I start with the kid, the prodigy. it still repulses me that this dude was born in the year 2002. my guy was born a year after the release of pokemon crystal. eminem dropped the marshall mathers lp 2 years before this man came out of the womb. buddy's timer always goes down to 10 seconds around turn 20 because it's time for his diaper change. but really... despite some in-battle issues, the passion for making teams (I love most of the oras ones btw they're so nice) and playing the game is unparalleled. you gotta learn to take case in stride bro he's really a good dude (usually). your play is just waiting to be taken to the next level. plus you showed yourself capable of clutching it bigtime in semis. you truly became a man there, and... well, with something else too! keep me posted. ditch the shitty toronto slang/rap though lol sheesh my guy. also for when this dumb kid becomes a full-blown superstar (and he will, should he not be too busy becoming an international soccer freak), I take full credit for insisting on drafting him.

KratosMana
from rym:
"The story of The Cure is the story of the continuous struggle between Robert Smith and his desire to remain unaware that there is light at the end of the tunnel."

this reminds me of anti. my guy went 7-2 or something and is all "meh lol mediocre record" about it. infuriating. for real I love this fucker. he's so retardedly creative in every tier he touches and is completely unafraid to bring what others would consider dumb shit. mismagius, my dude, RIP dice. utterly classic. also "im gay" will never not be funny to me. a great teammate in every regard. keep your head up, you dumb brazilian. you're a beast, I'd have confidence in you with our season on the line any day. keep it up, the individual tour success is coming. maybe change your forum name though. gl with the chicas, you hunk, they'll be swarming you soon

Hack off season. it happens to the best of us. I still remember when we first drafted you and you outstalled some guy's entire team with lugia. still the go-to player for the last several gens of ubers in my mind; don't overstress pokes, it makes it a burden instead of fun. I'd still bank on you for a win any day. we'll hang in the land of svarte someday soon... we can form one dynamic ass rhythm section

Stax you were kinda quiet, but from what I can tell you're kind of a boss in doubles. man your tier gives me heart attacks and headaches at once bro idk how you manage it. kinda fitting though cause you live in vegas and are all "eh s'alright" so I imagine you as the coolest hombre ever. keep winning everything my guy... and occasionally popping up to appreciate one of my jokes. I love it when that happens.

mad0ka oh maddy... I wish you hadn't left, I liked having you around so much. writing that made me realize how much of a team we were and the fact we lost starts to haunt me again. they weren't kidding when they said you were a weeb...

[11:24 PM] Kevin: dude she showed me these gory ass scenes from this anime that was in like another dimension where all these kids get transported to and they go to school and they get their tongues and eyes cut out and shit
[11:24 PM] Kevin: it was violent to say the least
[11:24 PM] 4483: KEVIN
[11:24 PM] 4483: I LOVE
[11:24 PM] 4483: THAT ANIME

lmao I forgot you changed your discord name to that after another one of roscoe's sexist tirades about the worthlessness of women and how they should only be referred to by their number. a sense of humor is the best thing a person can have. I'm sure you'll be receiving your nobel prize soon for your willingness to play little cup... christ. anyway I hope you come back to hang out with us (actually just me in particular, set those other guys on fire for all I care) because in my mind you are a definitive part of the raiders '17 machine that made this season have such a magic feeling to me (I couldn't think of a less gay way to phrase this but maybe that's fitting given how gay we are as a team). also your perspective on my IRL Thing was just what I needed to snap out of my "yer blues on repeat" funk.

best for last: you were involved in the most memorable moment of spl for me. scenario: week 6, friday night. my friends' friends came over to their place, where I was, around 11:30 or some shit and wanted to go to some bar. I didn't much feel like it but my friend insisted so I did. an hour and a half later, it's 1 am (the crowd goes wild as bkc successfully does math) and we're in this dingy ass place. the vast majority of these people are chicks yammering away in rapid-fire russian so I'm pretty lost. I'm not feeling so hot in general and we're down 0-3 to the scooters. I check my phone and maddy is playing. from my limited knowledge of lc the early game is looking bad. but... somehow you're pulling it back. lategame it looks good and then you fucking WIN and my mood instantly got so much better. thanks, madeline. please legally change your name to this it'd rock.

oh yeah you were willingly the subject of many of my Fan-Fictions... jesus you took so much abuse with gusto. now that I think about it, the doors' love her madly should totally be renamed in your honor. I'll send my goons (aka the india boys, jayde/kingler/croven) to bring you back rapidasap.

[3:55 PM] 4483: im telling on you to cbb
[3:56 PM] 4483: that you said ada dug is not bad
[3:56 PM] Kevin: that would make for weird pillow talk wouldnt it
[3:56 PM] Kevin: i feel a fan fiction coming on

madoka and cbb lay staring at the ceiling, panting and wearing content smiles from the connection they had just deepened; it having been their third time that night, one could only imagine how close these two were in every aspect imaginable. "Maddy," as her previous lover (He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named, aka TDK) had christened her, was glad she had landed such a tsundere stud; this thought brought her back to Jirachee's breaking news report that had let cbb come out of the weeb closet. It wasn't long afterwards that he had gotten interested in Little Cup - at first it was a mere ruse to get closer to his goal of ma'ing madoka's dokas, but he soon learned that he had true passion for it. It was this same passion that he brought to the bedroom this fateful night.
Maddy sighed. She wracked her brains to think of some pillow talk cbb would find endearing. Unfortunately, she chose wrong.
"Babe, so, BKC was talking about ADV today..." she began.
cbb stiffened as Meteor Mash misses were suddenly brought to the forefront of his consciousness. "Yeah?"
"Yeah. He, um, was talking about Dugtrio with Sam, and BKC mentioned Adama-"
"He WHAT?!" cbb exploded, leaping up in anger. Unfortunately, he did it so fast (little would've thought him capable of such rapid movement) that he lost his balance and slipped. Maddy squealed (and for once, not in the good way) as she disappeared beneath him... forever...

[4:23 PM] 4483: im offended
[4:23 PM] 4483: not only did i sleep with cbb three times in your story
[4:23 PM] 4483: but you also killed me off
[4:24 PM] Kevin: thats just the night of the event
[4:24 PM] 4483: forget losing to zoro+levi
[4:24 PM] Kevin: it was way more than 3 total i promise
[4:24 PM] 4483: THAT was my biggest L

lastly, you appreciated my phineas and ferb antics. there can be no greater act of kindness between two people.

[11:47 PM] madoka: ...
[11:48 PM] madoka: why is bkc the weeb version
[11:48 PM] madoka: of phineas and ferb

Jayde I refuse to fuel this lunatic's ego any further for fear of making his already enormous head explode. like if I give him one word of praise that's it for our friend akshay baljeet patel. then again, without him around we'd have one less relentless antagonistic psycho who thrives on and dwells in the chaos he sows.

but for real, akj8 is one of a very select few whose cockiness is 100% justified (in my mind, anyway; guess we all have biases). while others may view him as 9-1 bw supergod, I think of him as "jesus, he's so... solid" and I'm having trouble articulating the difference. basically he's an insane thinker, which is a rarity in the age of successful button clickers. I have the utmost confidence in his bitchass. mostly because he tests 12 hours a day; easily the hardest worker on our team, by far. to be admired. shame unhood never actually made an appearance lmao

the message deleter brought about the downfall. that sinister fiend! also it's because of jayde that I laughed so hard I cried for the first time ever.

[4:02 AM] Akshay: imagine anti pounding rey in the ass saying "im gay" over and over

this will never not be fucking hilarious, god help me

[4:10 AM] Kevin: i just went to take a piss
[4:11 AM] Kevin: and i pictured the anti thing while doing it
[4:11 AM] Akshay: .
[4:11 AM] Kevin: and started laughing so hard i pissed everywhere

part of the relentless 1-2 tag team, the other half being the vicious roscoe...

[4:03 AM] roscoe: TDK u going out tonight bro
[4:03 AM] TDK: ye
[4:03 AM] roscoe: LOL
[4:04 AM] roscoe: WHERER U GOING
[4:04 AM] roscoe: IM SHOWIN UP
[4:04 AM] TDK: .
[4:04 AM] roscoe: YOULL KNOW ITS ME
[4:04 AM] TDK: no u aint
[4:04 AM] TDK: LOL
[4:04 AM] roscoe: IM GONNA YELL OUT BAD EV SPREADS
[4:04 AM] roscoe: CAUSE I KNOW YOULL CORRECT THEM
[4:04 AM] TDK: STOP
[4:04 AM] Akshay: LOL WE BOUT TO ROLL UP TO TDKS CLUB
[4:04 AM] Akshay: AND PRAISE HP FIRE SCIZOR
[4:04 AM] roscoe: YELLING OUT DUMB SHIT LOLOL
[4:04 AM] roscoe: MY CUNE RUNS HP NORMAL IS THIS OK CLUB GOERS?

roscoe my brother!!!!!!!!!!!! for like 7-8 years now etc etc that's not the important part. what's really key here is that we ascended to true greatness this spl while also participating in various acts of destruction and tomfoolery. our early domination allowed our fucking-around sides to truly flourish in the later weeks which turned an already good time into a danger zone where no one was safe and comrades violently degraded each other for sport. raids, arguments about records and all sorts of hilarious hijinks were regular events at the raider offices. most of the raiders' dumbassery this season came from this effervescent man's delightful personality, loved by all.

[3:33 AM] watashi: @here
[3:33 AM] watashi: anyone wanna be friends with roscoe?
[3:35 AM] Kickboxer Sid: lmao no
[3:36 AM] Kevin Irie Leviticus Willie III: hard pass
[3:37 AM] 4483: rain check

just kidding. this degenerate dragged his compatriots into the dirt he wallows in and turned them into hooligans much like himself

[3:59 PM] roscoe: LOL
[3:59 PM] roscoe: tdk whatsgotten into u
[4:00 PM] roscoe: u were once stiff
[4:00 PM] roscoe: jokeless
[4:00 PM] roscoe: dry
[4:00 PM] roscoe: a goober basically
[4:00 PM] roscoe: and now u want to shit on the lives of others
[4:00 PM] roscoe: my man

of course, he did have his good points. one of the turning points in the raiders' sm ou season was when they stopped being donated to and started earning their wins - and that can all be attributed to this man right here.

[01:22] <&roscoe> yo bkc
[01:22] <&roscoe> tdk is foicused LOL
[01:22] <&roscoe> The opposing Landorus surrounded itself with its Z-Power! [01:22] <&roscoe> The opposing Landorus unleashes its full-force Z-Move!
[01:22] <&roscoe> The opposing Landorus used Continental Crush! [01:22] <&roscoe> It's not very effective... Breloom lost 54% of its health!
[01:22] <&roscoe> HELLO
[01:22] <&roscoe> THIS MAN IS MOVING CONTINENTS

[3:45 AM] anti: [23:36] roscoe: how much is reqs rey
[3:45 AM] anti: a bit later
[3:45 AM] anti: [23:44] roscoe: wtf is a grassium 7?

always a supportive teammate, too; pretty sure he's mostly responsible for scarface's 10-0 record with his positive reinforcement, moral support and general helpfulness

[10:54 PM] 21 Hackage: reyscarface when u think u gonna play
[10:58 PM] reyscarface: whenever i get tests
[11:04 PM] roscoe: lmao don't help this nigga

[11:40 PM] reyscarface: THATS
[11:40 PM] reyscarface: MY
[11:40 PM] reyscarface: NIGGa
[11:40 PM] reyscarface: STAX
[11:40 PM] roscoe: shut up beaner

always curious to learn about new tiers as well:

[5:28 PM] roscoe: do people use pursuit tar
[5:28 PM] roscoe: inadv
[5:29 PM] roscoe: IMBECILE!!!
[5:29 PM] roscoe: nvm just got owned
[5:29 PM] roscoe: LOL

as for spl shit: amazing record in a stacked tier with tough opponents in the tier we started out in and love. I mean jesus christ dude you scared out a swampert with a spdef heatran... twice. the nut came thick and mushy. speaking of I won't get too mushy here but we've come a long way together from the days of jxkirbz josh telling us about not trying and the terrifying zeek and laddering with alex (who replaced lead cbzelf on rat's team with a cb nite. it actually wasn't bad) and all that other shit. I'll conclude with a fanfiction I wrote, a real-life adaptation of the quote in hide tags.
[11:38 PM] roscoe: dude
[11:38 PM] roscoe: fried chicken is good as fuck
[11:38 PM] roscoe: i just had some myself
[11:38 PM] roscoe: im feeling likei have the biggest dick in ameruhcan history

A Los Angeles shopping mall, 2:38 PM. roscoe wanders out from the KFC on the third floor, his features adorned with a look of utter contentment. Feeling inspired, and also just a tad "ignant," he decides to give BKC a call. BKC picks up.
"What is it? I'm crafting Jirachi EV spreads with TDK."
"Aye, man," roscoe begins. "When'sa last time you had some fried chicken?"
"Uh, today. I was at the mall with my friend and her friend who's kinda my fr..." BKC began to ramble. This, in combination with the rather filling meal he'd just eaten, caused feelings of drowsiness in roscoe. He shook his head and snapped out of it.
"Yeah man," he interjected, cutting the overpriced GSC player off, "I just had some myself."
Suddenly, a young woman resembling a pornstar walked by. roscoe knew what to do next.
"I'm feeling like I have the biggest dick in Ameruhcan HISTORY," he added.

UD from facing your obnoxious hariyama nonsense knocking off all my shit on adv ladder last year (how time flies) to this... funny how things have worked out. you beautifully filled the role of team grandpa. I don't even care about the record (which isn't anywhere near representative of the true beerlover/hi I'm kyla skill level), your playing was mostly great, or... lit. this leads me into ud's true value: team presence. holy shit this man was always brightening everyone's day, mostly with the memes he'd discovered on facebook that day. I hope I'm half this vibrant when I'm as old as him in about a jillion years. I'll let the logs speak for themselves later in this post, but yeah make no mistake; ud was another definitive member of this special collection of players (+ the indians but we try not to mention them). most people around would do well to follow his lead as a person. don't take him lightly in adv, though; he came up clutch in semis when we needed him most. classic ud, getting engaged while nedor sits in his playpen at daycare

BKC you are so fucking cool my guy. bow chicka wow wow

Tobes you still rule, mcgobes. the jimmy turtwig chronicles must continue (I most definitely enjoy being called PRAGUE'S FIRE). your record wasn't amazing but goddamn you certainly had moments where you wowed us and even ascended to fatherhood. you really got me going, just like I knew that you would.

Blightbringer still the greatest enigma I've ever encountered. what a character to have around. you scared the bejesus out of everyone when in the middle of a pleasant conversation about optimal teambuilding you dropped a link to some video of a guy committing suicide and henceforth the raiders were never the same. you also helped me test and be confident in my gsc shit. hope you pop up in overused with greater frequency. stick your knife in me... thanks, my dude.

Croven I was pretty disappointed soulgazer's dumbassery cost us mizu but I'm happy we got you out of it. any calvin and hobbes fan is a good person in my book. you seem to have a pretty good head for this dubs shit as well... and you adapted to my fantastic sense of humor pretty quickly. therefore your future is extremely bright. glad you came aboard kiddo although it must suck to be stuck with nedor in the u18 club lol

Jimmy Turtwig lowkey you are such a beast in nearly every OU. I've already raved about that great dpp team a billion times (have I mentioned that game was amazing yet?) but your input everywhere else was really really good and on most other teams you'd be a fierce bw starter. I remember when you came outta nowhere, won that tour and then killed everyone in wcop with your fearless sand balances. keep it up jt (I don't care that this nickname is dumb I think it's charming), I expect great things. big jimbo torterra is still coming.

Kingler12345 you're a great kid kingler. enthusiastic, knowledgeable about a ton of stuff well enough to give input and test, willing to play lc, great sense of humor (again, the best trait one can have as a human being)... you may not have been one of the flashier members of the team but I think you were just as invaluable as the rest in the experience this season was. your online hours also coincided with mine pretty well so I wasn't too lonely in the desolate zone that is morning euro time. good work kid. also it was my idea to get you so be thankful you cocky ass "oh I'm a big man I can do algebra lol" dickhead

Mizuhime sorry we didn't get you hon. fuckin dumbass sg. you ruled though

Cased my hero. I'll just reiterate here. had me unafraid to use jynx and charizard by the end of the season. you deadass are the best B no funny shit

Astamatitos: you and UD, the sole purpose of my skype (usually). always there for everything. glad you two came back and we ran into each other last year... fate is pretty kind sometimes. and there's more to come! you rule bro. most intimidating adver by far. oh and Fear, thanks for the help big time man. at first I kinda wished you and asta weren't on the same team so we could've seen you adv as well but jesus your gsc is art as well. still, though... well, that's what adv cup's for.

jesus fuck, I have to reiterate again how many amazing moments there were for me this spl. of course losing, especially the way we did, is worse than a kick in the balls but I'm gonna be remembering those for years down the line. like early in the season, we had this super late-night discussion on the early pokemon anime that was such a genuine moment of bonding that I can already see myself searching up and reading for comfort. I could turn our Discord into a bestselling book, basically. man that's not even a bad idea...

I mean jesus, I loved this team so much I went to starbucks and had the girl write 7-0 on my cup. I leave you all with three things: one, the rest of the logs in our logs channel...

[8:32 PM] Cased: im casedvictory
[8:40 PM] Ugly Duckling: Wait so are you casedvictory or not? I'm still not really clear

[8:44 PM] Ugly Duckling: Facts

[2:03 AM] Kevin: hey do any of you guys have njnps team archive site
[2:03 AM] Kevin: i wanna take a look
[2:03 AM] nedor: i used to but his teams started getting me mad so i blocked the site

[2:06 AM] TDK: man i just scrolled up
[2:06 AM] TDK: and i saw
[2:07 AM] TDK: it took me 4 minutes
[2:07 AM] TDK: to pick an alt
[2:07 AM] TDK: im gay

[3:09 AM] TDK: how would you feel if that alt i used last night
[3:09 AM] TDK: if i told you i picked it from an anime song
(alt in question: beautiful blue sky)

[2:05 AM] Kingler12345: Bkc you should call your band
[2:05 AM] Kingler12345: Prague against the machine

[6:05 AM] anti: Kevin -
UB-666 Tapu Mega Primal BKC-Complete-Origin

[23:09] reyscarface: someone try
[23:09] reyscarface: scarf silvally
[23:09] reyscarface: im too much of a pussy to do it
[23:09] Akshay: whats scarf silvally gonna do
[23:15] reyscarface: scarf partin shot looked p swell
[23:16] reyscarface: it gets stab boom too
[23:16] reyscarface: so kinda does some dmg

[04:13] Cased: i send out raikou blightbringer
[04:13] Cased: your turn
[04:13] Cased: blightbringer what is your lead
[04:14] blightbringer: i send out ttar
[04:14] Cased: i switch into golem
[04:15] blightbringer: misclicked surf and ohko

[2:14 AM] Ugly Duckling: What does weeb mean

[12:04 PM] Hack: How about hack+bkc=hack
[12:04 PM] Hack: No wait
[12:04 PM] Hack: That sucked
[12:04 PM] Hack: Hakc
[12:04 PM] stax: back
[12:05 PM] Hack: BACK
[12:05 PM] Hack: Bkc+hack

[21:58] reyscarface: when did pdc go from wannabe nigga white nerd
[21:58] reyscarface: to 4chan autism incarnate

[6:05 PM] Ugly Duckling: The only thing I know about p2 is he really likes the :joy: emoticon
[6:05 PM] Ugly Duckling: So beware for those

[1:48 PM] Cased: :spheal~1:
[5:05 PM] Ugly Duckling: How do you post the Wailmer emoticons?
[5:10 PM] anti: click the little face
[5:10 PM] anti: to the right of where u type
[5:10 PM] anti: and u'll see the emotes
[5:13 PM] Ugly Duckling: Cool thanks!
[5:14 PM] Ugly Duckling: I think it might be a bit different on phone though cuz I don't have that option
[5:14 PM] Ugly Duckling: :frowning:
[5:14 PM] madoka: you can also type them in manually
[5:14 PM] madoka: with colons
[5:14 PM] madoka: so like, the spheal emoticon is (colon)spheal(colon)
[5:15 PM] Ugly Duckling: Oh awesome. I called that a Wailmer lol oops
[5:15 PM] Ugly Duckling: :spheal~1:
[5:16 PM] Ugly Duckling: Niiiice :smiley:

[17:13] Ugly Duckling: Can you friend me or something idk how to pm you
[17:13] Ugly Duckling: I'm old

[5:14 PM] roscoe: bkc are you calcing
[5:14 PM] Kevin: yeah
[5:14 PM] roscoe: 34k worth ofcalcs coming up

[1:01 AM] blightbringer: lol nice job flushing the toilet madoka
[1:01 AM] blightbringer: just noticed 4-2

Ugly Duckling - Today at 3:27 PM
I can be lit too fam

OU battle started between Trosko THE SHARK and +SweetPosho.
[4:51 PM] nedor: HE BROUGHT
[4:51 PM] nedor: ORAS
[4:51 PM] nedor: oh wait
[4:51 PM] nedor: it is oras
[4:51 PM] nedor: .

[7:42 AM] TDK: [1:40 AM] reyscarface: ive only met
[1:40 AM] reyscarface: one smogoner ever
[1:41 AM] TDK: who
[1:41 AM] reyscarface: a chick i was banging LOL
[1:41 AM] reyscarface: bless ivysaur
[1:41 AM] reyscarface: got her seeds

[5:48 AM] Kevin: [11:43 PM] Starmie: did you want tar to be subpunch
[11:43 PM] Kevin: y
[11:43 PM] Kevin: oops lol
[11:43 PM] Starmie: lol
[11:47 PM] Ugly Duckling: I was about to say no focus punch xD lol kek
[11:48 PM] Ugly Duckling: Cuck

[23:03:42] +liberty32: every night before i go to bed i pray that cbb will die in his sleep..i log onto smogtours and discord to the disappointment that he is still alive

[4:43 AM] TDK: man
[4:43 AM] TDK: the more i look at my teambuilder
[4:43 AM] TDK: the more i appreciate myself

(in the midst of a discussion about first kisses)
[10:04 PM] blightbringer: not sure about kissing but my first big ladder win was when i was like 15
[10:04 PM] blightbringer: against grizzly bear on shoddy

[1:23 AM] TDK: also sd zard x seems lit.
[1:23 AM] TDK: LITerally.

[1:04 PM] Kevin: anyone know any ppl willing to kill someone for cheap
[1:04 PM] Kevin: east coast of the us
[1:04 PM] Kevin: i think my dad has finally gone over the line
[1:04 PM] Kevin: and needs to be put down
[1:04 PM] Kevin: hes actually getting dangerous
[1:04 PM] madoka: does bkc
[1:05 PM] madoka: have daddy issues
[1:05 PM] Kevin: sit on my lap, young madoka, and ill tell you all about em
[1:05 PM] Kevin: (theyre awful)
[1:06 PM] madoka: wow, i.. can't believe this!
[1:06 PM] madoka: i hate my dad too
[1:07 PM] Kevin: OMG.
[1:08 PM] Jimmy Turtwig: and so our young heroes truly found their connection
[1:09 PM] Kevin: tdk could be heard weeping in the distance
[1:10 PM] Kingler12345: Finding his comfort lying down on the cold, hard bathroom floor
[1:10 PM] madoka: never speak to me again kingler
[1:10 PM] Kingler12345: :(
[1:10 PM] Kevin: lmfao
[1:12 PM] anti: suddenly, they were attacked by valentine's fierce group of goblins
[1:15 PM] Jimmy Turtwig: "Hide yourself behind my tall back" bkc uttered, "for Triglav shall be with us in these times of need"
[1:15 PM] madoka: oh we're vs val week 5
[1:15 PM] madoka: darn i dont want to vs ict so soon..
[1:16 PM] anti: lmao jimmys good at this
[1:16 PM] Kingler12345: What is a triglav
[1:16 PM] Kingler12345: :joy_cat:
[1:16 PM] Jimmy Turtwig: bkc's slavic god of war
[1:16 PM] Jimmy Turtwig: also the highest mountain in slovenia :heart:
[1:16 PM] Kingler12345: Madoka run mono fire against him
[1:17 PM] Kingler12345: He'll evaporate and be unable to click any moves
[1:17 PM] madoka: hm
[1:17 PM] madoka: interesting idea.
[1:17 PM] Kingler12345: .
[1:17 PM] anti: team too heat to handle

[11:11 PM] Kevin: [11:11 PM] Ugly Duckling: And what is bung yased lord?

[11:33 PM] Akshay: shoutout to bkc for calcing all those keld moves with madman speed tho
[11:34 PM] roscoe: 30k worth of calculations

[8:51 PM] Kevin: [20:35:27] Kevin: cbmence is underrated as fuck these days b
[20:50:27] Ugly Duckling: I prefer DD Mence
[20:50:32] Ugly Duckling: Max max of course
[20:50:41] Ugly Duckling: lol kek xD fam

[3:25 PM] Kevin: holy shit
[3:25 PM] Kevin: i just realized
[3:25 PM] Kevin: we have 2 players
[3:25 PM] Kevin: who are legally not allowed
[3:25 PM] Kevin: to watch r rated movies
[3:25 PM] Kevin: hahahahahahaha
[3:25 PM] nedor: ;
[3:25 PM] nedor: dont tell the government
[3:25 PM] Kevin: hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

[3:32 PM] Jimmy Turtwig: one day someone will use mini-noctowl and call it hoodhood

[12:03] Ugly Duckling: My treecko never did that with bullet seed before

[7:05 PM] watashi: Turn 6
The opposing Zygarde used Thousand Waves!
[Rotom's Levitate!]
It doesn't affect Rotom...

[4:24 PM] anti: [13:24] Conflict: but usually u can outplay hax

[12:07 PM] 100 Hoes Black Barmanitan Dan: LOLOL
[12:08 PM] roscoe: jayde
[12:08 PM] roscoe: i just realized
[12:08 PM] roscoe: this was u
[12:08 PM] roscoe: like yday
[12:08 PM] roscoe: i was like whothe fuck is this ignorant moron LOL

[4:05 PM] blightbringer: fuck man do you think judging someones net worth
[4:05 PM] blightbringer: by calories would be accurate

[10:22 PM] Ugly Duckling: Niggas whomst'd've switch their 27% smeargle into hp bug locked dugtrio expecting to live

[6:21 PM] roscoe: IM PLAYING SATURDAY 11 AM EASTERN TIME FOR ANYONE WHO GIVES A FUCK @here

[1:39 AM] roscoe: BRO I HATE STUDENTS WHO RAISE THEIR HAND FOR EVERYTHING
[1:39 AM] roscoe: IM GONNA DROPKICK THIS CHICK MAN LOL

SidToThaHoop1993 - Today at 9:10 PM
yo what if nedors lying about soccer
SidToThaHoop1993 - Today at 9:10 PM
and hes twice cbb's weight
nedor - Today at 9:10 PM
yeah im 6 feet 1200 pounds

[10:42 PM] nedor: comedy recommendations
[10:42 PM] nedor: what r some must-sees
[10:42 PM] anti: http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-ou-170564
[10:43 PM] anti: there u go
[10:43 PM] nedor: ..

[01:25] roscoe: how was your day son?
[01:26] roscoe: 255/255

[01:46] roscoe: the purposes of women also consist of
[01:46] roscoe: child rearing
[01:46] Kickboxer Sid: you mean
[01:46] reyscarface: and some even suck at that
[01:46] Kickboxer Sid: the purpose
[01:46] Kickboxer Sid: LOL
[01:46] Kickboxer Sid: AS IF
[01:46] Kickboxer Sid: THERE ARE MORE
[01:46] roscoe: being available when i need some booty
[01:46] Kickboxer Sid: THAN FIRING OUT KIDS
[01:46] reyscarface: roscoe
[01:46] madoka: and that's it
[01:46] reyscarface: and some are so bad
[01:46] reyscarface: that
[01:46] reyscarface: some men turn gay

[5:24 AM] 100 Hoes Black Barmanitan Dan: Don't u hate when ure having a pleasant conversation and tdk just starts building a team in the middle

[6:07 AM] nedor: theres this kid with some mental disability in my school and
[6:08 AM] nedor: on instagram he posted a video of him busting a nut to an old man with anime voices
[6:08 AM] nedor: and he got suspended
[6:08 AM] Starmie: .
[6:08 AM] anti: thats flcl yeah

[9:05 PM] anti: cicadas a free win
[9:05 PM] anti: give it to rey

Kevin Irie Leviticus Willie III - Today at 9:46 PM
theres something hot as fuck about fucking someone elses wife tbh
i need to fuck a wife sometime

anti - Today at 12:54 AM
she went in the dick
and jus threw that shit

[11:39 AM] roscoe: i'm gmt -5 see you guys at starbucks

[11:48 AM] Ugly Duckling: ORAS = LinkedIn messenger
[11:48 AM] Ugly Duckling: "Would you like to add TDK to your network of personal connections?"
[11:49 AM] Ugly Duckling: "How do you know Ojama?"
[11:49 AM] Ugly Duckling: "We worked together once"

[11:51 AM] roscoe: tdk calls their house phone and asks the mom for their sons availability
[11:51 AM] roscoe: "hi ms sweepage when will he be available?"

[5:44 AM] Kingler12345: @4483
[5:44 AM] Kingler12345: gible is rly cute
[6:08 AM] roscoe: lol
[6:08 AM] roscoe: just when i start to show you an ounce of respect
[6:08 AM] roscoe: you say some (BAN ME PLEASE) shit
[6:08 AM] roscoe: SMH

[1:55 AM] anti: [21:52] blightbringer: you fear death bro?
[21:52] blightbringer: duckling
[21:52] Ugly Duckling: Well I'm pretty near the end blight
[21:53] Ugly Duckling: I've come to accept it
[21:53] blightbringer: lol you got cirrhosis?
[21:53] Ugly Duckling: Alzheimer's

watashi - Today at 6:38 PM
rey, the king of donations married mad0ka, the queen of hax
and had a child
named jayde

[11:16 PM] nedor: i asked my dad for help with math and this guy gave me like 20 formulas off the top of his head
[11:17 PM] Loukianos: y = mx + b
[11:17 PM] Kevin Irie Leviticus Willie III: damn
[11:17 PM] Kevin Irie Leviticus Willie III: maybe you can get your dad to ghost yo
[11:17 PM] Kevin Irie Leviticus Willie III: u
[11:17 PM] Kevin Irie Leviticus Willie III: this week
[11:17 PM] Kevin Irie Leviticus Willie III: he might actually win
[11:17 PM] nedor: probably hes a master chess player too LOL
[11:17 PM] Loukianos: he must be so disappointed
[11:18 PM] Loukianos: imagine being a literal chess master and genius
[11:18 PM] Loukianos: and then ur son plays pokemon instead
[11:18 PM] Loukianos: and suxs at it
[11:18 PM] nedor: .

[7:35 PM] Kevin: man this starbucks girl is really cute
[7:35 PM] Kevin Irie Leviticus Willie III: dude
[7:35 PM] Kevin: she keeps checking me out
[7:35 PM] roscoe: talk to her bkc
[7:35 PM] Kevin Irie Leviticus Willie III: and unjust
[7:35 PM] anti: tell her uv won 2 smogon tours
[7:35 PM] Kevin: i did
[7:35 PM] Kevin: ive ordered from her twice today (once i was delivering to my friend)
[7:35 PM] Kevin: and i will again as i leave
[7:35 PM] Kevin: ill ask when she next works
[7:35 PM] reyscarface: Loooool theres wifi at my gfs beach house
[7:35 PM] reyscarface: Gottem
[7:35 PM] roscoe: shut up
[7:35 PM] reyscarface: Not gonna miss spl saturday
[7:35 PM] roscoe: rey shut up now
[7:35 PM] nedor: kevin maybe she wants to have intercourse with you
[7:35 PM] roscoe: .
[7:35 PM] roscoe: no actually talk to her
[7:35 PM] roscoe: HELLO
[7:35 PM] roscoe: TALK TO HER THIS INSTANT!
[7:35 PM] roscoe: BKC NO WTF
[7:36 PM] anti: look at her
[7:36 PM] roscoe: bkc just stick your dick in the tip cup
[7:36 PM] anti: LOL
[7:36 PM] anti: get to her
[7:36 PM] anti: and just put the dick in the table
[7:36 PM] roscoe: just throw it on the counter
[7:37 PM] nedor: bkc add extra whip cream when u plop it on the table

suckmyballsjayde - Today at 9:49 AM
lol why did john sabotage his own team with mega venu
sigh
roscoe - Today at 9:49 AM
HELLO
PLAY THE BATTLE

[7:37 PM] roscoe: lol u failed bro
[7:37 PM] roscoe: its over
[7:37 PM] Kingler12345: roscoe would you say there is no way to reymedy it

[9:52 PM] Kevin: "i... i just dont know, doc. he sent out the tapu lele and then" *sniffles*
~ Anti after facing No Justice (The God), in the counseling office of roscoe MD

[1:40 AM] host: imagine roscoe as your counselor
[1:40 AM] host: you tell him the darkest secrets of your life
[1:40 AM] host: and he just starts laughing like a maniac
[1:40 AM] host: roasts you for the whole session
[1:41 AM] host: "today we're doing a group therapy session"
[1:41 AM] host: then he hands you a laptop so you can talk to his spl team

TDK - Today at 2:48 PM
nedor could go 8-0 in spl
TDK - Today at 2:48 PM
with your schedule
[11:59 PM] roscoe: bet
[11:59 PM] roscoe: in 365 days
[11:59 PM] roscoe: you wont have an individual
[11:59 PM] roscoe: 3/3/18
[11:59 PM] TDK: ok
[11:59 PM] TDK: whats the bet
[11:59 PM] roscoe: *3/13/18
[11:59 PM] roscoe: loser has to use colchs banner
[11:59 PM] TDK: LOL
[11:59 PM] TDK: ok
[11:59 PM] roscoe: LOL
[11:59 PM] TDK: deal
[5:10 AM] watashi: .
[5:10 AM] watashi: enjoy colch's banner

[9:44 PM] watashi: https://puu.sh/eLuCJ/c60a217f5b.jpg
[9:44 PM] Kevin: .
[9:44 PM] Kevin: STOP DOOBS
[9:44 PM] Kevin: NOT THIS
[9:45 PM] Kevin: ANYTHING BUT THIS
[9:45 PM] ne4-3god: lick her arimpits for auto spl win, do you do it bkc?
[9:45 PM] Kevin: YES LOL
[9:45 PM] Kevin: HELL YEAH I DO

[9:51 PM] reyscarface: ok i think
[9:51 PM] reyscarface: this is about a 8
[9:51 PM] reyscarface: probably
[9:51 PM] reyscarface: what do you guys think
[9:51 PM] reyscarface: https://puu.sh/ubcyU/cd98ac71c8.png
[9:51 PM] roscoe: I EXPECTED A WOMAN
[9:51 PM] reyscarface: LOL
[9:51 PM] reyscarface: MY NIGGA
[9:51 PM] roscoe: I WAS HYPE
[9:51 PM] reyscarface: BRAYAM
[9:51 PM] reyscarface: you expected a woman
[9:51 PM] TDK: ME TOO ROSCOE
[9:51 PM] reyscarface: instead you got a deity
[9:51 PM] TDK: LOL
[9:52 PM] Kevin: expecting a woman and getting brayam is like expecting nedor to try his best and having him actually win
[9:52 PM] ne4-3god: KYS BKC

[9:56 PM] anti: [17:53] reyscarface: wtf how much speed we runnin on this celebi LOL
[17:54] Kevin: like
[17:54] Kevin: a lot
[17:54] Kevin: i think thats a wishcm rachi tho
[17:54] gay teammate: enough to outspeed fat bkc with a bike
[17:54] Croven: is that supposed to be fast anti

supportive teammate #2 - Today at 6:07 PM
TDK vs. Roseybear
eaten up
TDK - Today at 6:08 PM
he crit my marowak
on the last turn
eat my dick
supportive teammate #2 - Today at 6:08 PM
who won the battle?
gay teammate - Today at 6:08 PM
LOL
TDK - Today at 6:08 PM
reymedy

[12:10 AM] anti: [18:27] supportive teammate: whos getting mad
[18:28] supportive teammate: like
[18:28] supportive teammate: is someone here actually mad
[18:29] Kevin: yes you idiot

[6:00 PM] DPP 6IX GOD: is using more than one tapu species clause

Turn 37
Latios, come back!
Go! Metagross (Metagross-Mega)!
The opposing Keldeo used Scald!
Metagross lost 47.2% of its health!
Metagross was burned!
Metagross was hurt by its burn!
Turn 38
☆mago-chan: yea
☆mago-chan: i fucked this
☆mago-chan: o well
Metagross, come back!
Go! Rotom (Rotom-Wash)!
The opposing Keldeo used Scald!
It's not very effective... Rotom lost 16.5% of its health!
Rotom restored a little HP using its Leftovers!
Rotom was hurt by poison!
Turn 39
☆gayman59: at least ur playin like steve

TDK - Today at 2:00 PM
Kevin
text nedor
ooh wait
u cant
ugh
can anyone
TDK - Today at 2:00 PM
Starmie
Starmie - Today at 2:01 PM
can anyone what

watashi - Today at 9:09 AM
man i just realized
roscoe's season began the same way it ended
with a tamahome beatdown
his season was basically
2 slices of tamahome with reymedy in between
roscoe - Today at 9:15 AM
get a life fat boy
emotional support - Today at 9:20 AM
LOL poor roscoe
reyscarface - Today at 9:33 AM
Loooooolll
Kingler12345 - Today at 9:34 AM
:joy:
Zero Dark Thirty - 100 Hoes BBD - Today at 10:01 AM
Roscoe went to subway and ordered a reymedy sandwich with tamahome style bread
reyscarface - Today at 10:05 AM
"Lunch of champions" he called it
Kingler12345 - Today at 10:06 AM
only way he can eat any of those two
Melanie Fontana - Today at 10:07 AM
Roscoe puts his socks on before his boxers

...two, this screenshot that beautifully sums up our entire season...

...and three, this fanfiction that also beautifully sums up our entire season.
rey and Jayde stood on the sidelines at Raider practice, amused by their hard-testing teammates.
"Look at TDK, building so many teams," rey laughed.
"Look at Anti, still reeling from his loss to No Justice," Jayde giggled. "The God," he added as an afterthought.
"That man's a CHAMPION!" roscoe shouted from a far corner, where he stood with Cased in the midst of a brutal roasting session of young Nedor.
(It is worth noting, however, that the young man was no longer as phazed by these, having recently received his first blowjob - even The Nitpicker admitted this deserved congratulations.)
Jayde rolled his eyes. "Classic Irie," he quipped. "I hear he hasn't gotten over the completely fair and just loss he suffered to Tamahomewrecker."
"I bet it's pretty hard to get over an L," rey mused. "However, I wouldn't know. I'm 7-0."
"I too, am 7-0," Jayde responded, wondering if rey was trying to tell him something.
"I know. We're 7-0," rey said, turning to look directly into Jayde's face. As they made eye contact, Jayde felt a sudden kinship with this fellow 7-0er.
For what seemed like an eternity, they gazed at each other, before rey stuttered "I-I mean the team. The team has a 7-0 record."
"Oh," Jayde said, trying to hide how crushed he felt. "Yeah. Yeah, I meant that too."
"It is good we are 7-0," rey continued. "As a team, I mean."
"Yep" was Jayde's response, in a tone that was usually reserved for agreeing to whatever new standard sand team their 34K GSC player had cooked up.
Speaking of, the 7-0 boys were suddenly ripped from their reverie as a piercing shout of "What the fuck do you MEAN you've never heard of PULP FICTION?" echoed across the facility. They turned to see BKC with an incredulous expression on his face, eyes wide and mouth agape as he buried his hands in his hair as if to rip it all out. Across from him stood madoka, who calmly insisted she had never heard so much as a mention of the classic film throughout her 19 years as she casually 6-0ed Kingler in yet another LC test game with one of her four Chlorophyll sweepers.
"M-maybe if BKC didn't care so much about movies he wouldn't have donated to The Veteran," Jayde managed as a clearly intoxicated Sam tore across the field with a bottle in one hand and cologne in the other, whooping it up and repeatedly yelling "Sunday raid! Sunday raid! WOOOOO!" Chasing him was FLCL, muttering "he's at it again, the gaijin; what an absolute baka..."
"Well, donating to veterans IS a charitable cause," rey said, and Jayde turned to see a smile on the Mexican face. He'd never seen rey's resemblance to Brayam before, but now that he noticed it he couldn't get the image out of his mind; this, in combination with the incredible joke he'd just been privileged enough to hear, made him want the unequivocally best SM OU player even more. The only problem was... how did he initiate?
"I-I'd like to donate to y-your charity," he stammered. Great work, Akshay! he thought to himself; you bumbling buffoon! What does that even MEAN?!
Luckily, he got the best possible response. rey got close, and repeated the words Jayde so longed to hear, and that rey had told his seven opponents:
"I accept your donation."
"It's SO lit," added UD.

I'm now off to have team raiders 2017 tattooed on my face. I gitchie gitchie goo you all.

Tokyo Tom

Somewhere between psychotic and iconic
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

Firstly, none of this could have been possible without Pearl and Rozes, who rolled the dice and bought me. It didn't work out, but I made a bunch of friends on the team, all of whom continued to offer kind words of support throughout the season despite my continued blunders. Special thanks to Tony, Asta, Luck, and Sken; Sam and Nails, hopefully I'll see you guys this summer as well, haha.

I owe Pearl a lot for giving me the option of which team I wanted to be traded to, and I'm glad the deal worked out in the most part for all parties. Pearl ended up joining the Tigers server and was a huge help to all of us down the stretch. We haven't talked as much recently, but thanks for being there for me, you're one of my closer friends on the site.

Thanks to Steve for brokering the trade with Pearl, and being my bro for like 4 years now; glad we could get this trophy together. Tennisace and Llamas for trading for a former Tiger and BW2 player who hadn't won a game yet (I guess it's a trend now, haha). These guys stepped up their games this year and were a fantastic managerial duo.

Thanks to the vets, Roro and Tama, for believing in me (or at least, my ability to hax my opponents week after week) and giving me newfound confidence after my poor start to SPL. They helped me test and bounce team ideas, and were overall great presences in the chat. Those two plus Zeb really set the tone and kept us kiddies in line. They knew when to joke around and when to be serious, and ultimately they ended up carrying the fr*ck out of this team to the championship. Every successful team needs good vets. I think it would be fair to say that we had the best ones.

Osgoode (really happy I met you man), Finch (huge boon to our team down the stretch) and Sergi (you need more self-confidence bro!) for either helping me prep, helping test, or both throughout the weeks. Also guys like e7e, Empo, Smurfer, and a bunch of dudes I'm forgetting for the support over the weeks.

The Tigers: Mazar, Nintendi, Bowman, Shekels, Gama, OP, Edgar, Jabba, Connor, Giara, GG, DBC, and Century Express. Really proud of the unheralded dudes (Mazar, Tendies, and Shekels especially) showing their stuff and beasting the tour, and we had a great group of dedicated bench guys who never stopped working to help us win. Great working with all of you guys!

Thanks to the QC team, Ghenesis and Team Canada, and Bandit Keith and the doubles crew.

e: Pwn and GOAO thanks for saving our season!

Back to the roots -> CTC, Val, and Mike, who more or less gave me my start on Smogon and helped me get into the competitive scene; Oglemi, who put up with my constant antics and trusted me with a moderator position on the site; Riles, Moony, Fruitdealer, Nasira, BenGay, Kushalos, Dall, Tesung, Brain, the rest, day ones!

Phil -> I remember you first reaching out to me about POWC on CTC and Mizu's request, and I bugged you to play BW in call. We started talking and I could hear your tone change from curiosity to "oh my god this guy is fucking annoying" (I don't think we've called since). Honestly, I probably still don't know you too well, but you're one of the guys I look up to most on this forum (also thanks McMeghan, Ciele) and having your continued support (especially your words of encouragement during my slump) is inspiring. And you thought my in-game shoutout was gay, haha

col49 & Stathakis -> THANKS DADS!
sugarhigh, henry, TDK -> The three best friends that anybody could have...YOU KNOW I HAD TO DO IT TO EM. Thanks for being there throughout all the ups and downs, I honestly think the bonds we've made are for life and I really hope to meet you all someday.

I could go on forever about everyone here but you guys know I love you.

P.S.
Hope classiest win, I can't bare the thought of Tokyo Tom, meru, bouffalant, steeljackal and Teddeh having a trophy
Fuck you Lochie

Rest in peace J, shoutouts Supreme, I guess I got my swagger back. @baskinchamp holla at me haha. hhaha. please

Last edited:

Sorry for my english and grammar in advance, I am to tired to really care at this point. First of all this has been the most stressful SPL for me not gonna lie, 2 years ago I was at the Raiders, we had nothing to lose and fucked up, last year I won the SPL with the Sharks, but to be honest, I was not that influential how I wanted to be, cause with all those teammates, it seemed really easy to win it all. This year was different. We had really nothing to lose, but we tried our best to get wins. First of all I was like, Tigers?! I saw the rooster and was excited to team with the likes of Roro and Tama. Two persons who achieved a lot on smogon.com and two persons I have not interacted that much before. The crazy part of this team is, that we were ranked 10 in the power rankings and ended up winning. The positive aspect about this was, we wanted to proof that we do not deserve to be that low in the rankings and we had nothing to lose. I feel like people underestimated the Tigers all season and did not see the potential we had. I personally think, the week 1 beatdown vs the insanely strong Raiders came to the right time. We saw our weak points and worked on it. Every single win we achieved this season was a teamwork. The Sharks last year was crazy in terms of activity, but this year it felt like I have someone to build all the time and I am not on my own. Glad I met Fleggumfl, a player and builder as crazy as me with all those lit ideas. Tennisace and Atomicllamas did an insane job and research to draft this team. You got so many steals that turned out to work well and I am happy that you drafted Mazar and Seeme for me. At least one of those boys turned out to be useful. Erik if you see that, hopefully you lose the Weber-Cup again. There is not much to say about my performance, but it was my best SPL-record I had so far. The lose vs Posho still bugs me a lot, this was really avoidable and the finals drama is still pissing me off, cause I wanted to play my match really bad. Thanks to my team to let me play my 9th dimension teams week in and week out. I did not even realize that I am the creator of the Toxapex-Balance. I actually tried to meme against the sharks, because I wanted to beat M Dragons team with Toxapex. I would have been really pissed in the first couple of weeks, if I would have lost to that thing, but for sure this pokemon is the best of all time and I like that a lot of SM OU players expert utilization of toxapex. For real I had a lot of fun building my teams, because I kinda have an image as the player you do not know what to expect from, I tried to proof that by using all the playstyles, I even tried to stall. The Chansey + Necrozma build is my 2nd best team in my opinion. I do not get why so many people talk shit about my builds before the battle even started and it does not seem like it, but I really do use my brain when I build.
Another thing I want to say, before I write the individual shoutouts, big probs to ben gay and reyscarface, I really do think you two are the best SM players at this moment, keep up the good work.​
atomicllamas : First of all thanks a lot for drafting and trusting me. You played some tests with me when nobody else was able to and I am really happy you tested with me, because you are actually a phenomenal player, hope you get to play next SPL.

Century Express : Glad you joined the team in mid season, I am sad that you did not get to win a match, but I think the trophy makes it up. Thanks for some tests, you are a really good player as well.

DeepBlueC : Getting you as a Tamahome back-up was really good, because you know your shit and you was always up testing with him. You are definitly one of the reasons why DPP was one of our strong points this season.

Edgar : It is pretty sad that you were so busy, you deserved to play more, but RL>Mons. Nonetheless you are an amazing player and tried your best to be active. I think getting the trophy a second times makes it up.

Eternal Spirit : GAMA I really do love you. Something about the way you play makes me happy and salty. You either outplay the shit out of people or you lose your win con within the first 7 turns. I told you multiple times over the season that I trust you to win all your matches, does not matter what you will use and its right. Thanks a lot for the tests you are definitly a super great player. Sorry that I was pretty hard to you sometimes.

giara : This was a pretty rough season for you, but I do think you are an insanely strong player. Sadly we did not get to talk much, but you are still the best, thanks for being around after getting benched. Glad we got you the trophy. Can’t beat my team join my team?

Golden Gyarados : We did not talk that much, but all I can say you have good ideas and your prep for matches is outstanding. Glad we contributed to each others trophy.

JabbaTheGriffin : Pre-Season I was really excited to talk with you, because I only heard positive things about you and yes it is true you are both a good person to talk to and a great pokemon player, didn’t we play some SMs? It is really cool that we got you the trophy, you really deserved one after all those years.

MajorBowman : Jake you are the best Dubs player I know. The combination of you and Connor was absolutely good. I loved calling with you while being drunk and snap chatting as well, you should continue sending me snaps! You are truly the goat and I hope we team again, if I am still around. MAHLZEIT

Mazar : Ich bin wirklich extrem stolz auf dich. Zum Glück habe ich mein Wort gehalten und dafür gesorgt, dass du in meinem Team gelandet bist. Aus dem Trio Infernale mit Erik wurde Duo und mit Robi wieder ein Trio. Du hast es endlich geschafft sein Image zu verbessern, bist einer der besten Spieler und bin froh dich als Kumpel zu haben. Trotz alledem meinst du immer meine Teams kritisieren zu müssen, obwohl du nicht mal selbst besiegst.lol.lolleh.gemüse.mazaryarme.goat
Warst meiner Meinung nach der MVP, nach mir natürlich. Hab dich lieb lol du bist 1 11.

McMeghan : Roro you are the teammate everyone could ask for. I am really glad that I met you and get to talk to you a little. Thanks for picking up SM OU and testing with me all the time. I really appreciate that. Sadly I can’t find the quote anymore, but when you told me you would trust me with whatever I used that boosted my confidence a lot! I hope we can team again in the future. MAHLZEIT LOOOS ETZ ZIEGE GOAT FROSCHSCHENKELFRESSER

miltankmilk : First of all sorry Connor, I really do love you and you do not deserve the shit I gave you. You are incredible and I am so happy that you got your win vs Dad1 and that we contributed to each others trophy. I hope you kick my ass in the next WCoP, I will be really excited to see how good you will be then. Hopefully you will snap me again in future, your snaps were really funny tho. MAHLZEIT!

Nintendi : Glad I get to know you, you are really young and joined several calls during the season. Your ability to outplay the shit out of your opponents makes you really scary. I hope I mustn’t play you in future tournaments cause you have the potential to beat everybody and be one of the best players on this site. Glad we contributed to each others trophy. Glad you listened to some of my advices as well, but you do not really need them because you are solid anyway.

OP : Glad you turned out to be clutch when we needed you after the midseason!

p2 : FLEGGUMFL LOLOLOL Fucking retarded username LOL It was really cool teaming with you because we both use the shittiest pokemon all time but we still win, it was incredible funny to build with you especially early in the season, those Litios and Toxapex squads are still the best teams of all time. I hope we keep in contact bro, you are fucking amazing, you deserve this trophy ngl. So happy we made it and I am even more happier that my SM OU record > yours <3 MAHLZEIT

Steve Angello : Glad you were on the team, you hot headed passionated person!!!1

Tamahome : Thanks god that you got to play in the TB, best decision we made. You are one of the best players on this website and you proofed it again this season. Whenever we needed you to win you won. It doesn’t matter that you started with 2 Ls, we all started rather badly. But when it mattered the most you won. Thanks a lot for testing with me in SM OU I appreciate it a lot. Sadly I couldn't help you more in DPP, but DBC was always there for you.

tennisace : GOATACE Thanks a lot for drafting and trusting me. You are literally one of the few people that 6-0d me in tests this SPL or even beat me. This was absolutely ridiculous.

Tokyo Tom : Glad you finally got your trophy after all those Steve Angello memes. Bro aren’t we friends since those PO times in 2013? LOL we improved a lot back then. It is really cool that we contributed to each others trophy. love you mahlzeit bop

Zebraiken : Thanks a lot for supporting me and my stuff all the time. I am really happy to get to know you a little more and I am glad I can say we are friends now. The work you put in is outstanding! Helping in several tiers and learning a new gen was really clutch. I hope we will team in future tours again.

I wish I would have been motivated to write longer shoutouts, but I am pretty damn tired and I gotta go to work soon. I tried my best to be active, but job is more important tho. Sometimes I am really to emotional but I feel like we needed that, to stay focused and its needed so people stay grounded. Sorry to Miltankmilk and my girl lol. 3 weeks ago I told her the SPL was over, but no GOAGOD and FAJI did it win for us, thanks a lot guys. She was pretty fucking pissed when we made POs and actually finals. LOL Ggs Scooters well played series. Special thanks to Freestylerking I really do love you and I think you are one of the best player on this website, sadly we did not get you in midseason but maybe next year, who knows? Love ya bro. Another one to GTM, Erz, Aurious and xray for always testing. Mahlzeit Laurin. Confict hab schon wieder gewonnen, wolltest mich ja nid haben.

I do not plan to use my teams anymore and I would be interested if they work for others as well, I do not think so but I will give them out anyway. Keep in mind I have designed those teams vs specific opponents.
Schleimi (Hippowdon) @ Leftovers
Ability: Sand Stream
EVs: 248 HP / 122 Def / 138 SpD
Careful Nature
- Earthquake
- Ice Fang
- Slack Off
- Toxic

Miene (Heatran) @ Grassium Z
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Magma Storm
- Earth Power
- Stealth Rock
- Solar Beam

Zauberer (Alakazam-Mega) @ Alakazite
Ability: Magic Guard
Timid Nature
- Psychic
- Shadow Ball
- Focus Blast
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Aufdieplätze (Greninja-Ash) @ Life Orb
Ability: Battle Bond
Timid Nature
- Dark Pulse
- Hydro Pump
- Water Shuriken
- Extrasensory

Fiesta Mexicana (Tapu Bulu) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Grassy Surge
EVs: 252 Atk / 6 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Horn Leech
- Wood Hammer
- Stone Edge
- Superpower

Schlüsselbund (Klefki) @ Leftovers
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
- Spikes
- Magnet Rise
- Play Rough
- Thunder Wave

Landorus-Therian @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 248 HP / 160 Def / 100 Spe
Impish Nature
- U-turn
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Latios @ Electrium Z
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
IVs: 30 Atk
- Draco Meteor
- Thunder
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Earthquake

Greninja-Ash @ Splash Plate
Ability: Battle Bond
Timid Nature
- Ice Beam
- Water Shuriken
- Dark Pulse
- Hydro Pump

Tapu Koko @ Magnet
Ability: Electric Surge
Timid Nature
- Roost
- Thunderbolt
- U-turn
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Celesteela @ Leftovers
Ability: Beast Boost
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Leech Seed
- Protect
- Heavy Slam
- Flamethrower

Gyarados-Mega @ Gyaradosite
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Substitute
- Bounce
- Waterfall

Mammutwurf (Mamoswine) @ Focus Sash
Ability: Thick Fat
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock
- Ice Shard
- Superpower

Zelt (Toxapex) @ Black Sludge
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpD
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Toxic Spikes
- Recover
- Haze

Bambussss (Celesteela) @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Def
Relaxed Nature
- Leech Seed
- Protect
- Flamethrower
- Heavy Slam

Pusteblume (Kartana) @ Choice Scarf
Jolly Nature
- Leaf Blade
- Sacred Sword
- Night Slash
- Smart Strike

Serleenamiib (Zygarde) @ Leftovers
Ability: Aura Break
EVs: 192 HP / 216 SpD / 100 Spe
Careful Nature
- Protect
- Substitute
- Coil
- Thousand Arrows

Zahnarztbuhrer (Metagross-Mega) @ Metagrossite
Ability: Clear Body
Jolly Nature
- Pursuit
- Meteor Mash
- Earthquake
- Ice Punch

Johnny Däpp (Landorus-Therian) @ Flyinium Z
EVs: 124 HP / 252 Atk / 132 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Earthquake
- Fly
- Stealth Rock

SwiperNichtKlauen (Greninja) @ Life Orb
Ability: Protean
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Gunk Shot
- Spikes
- Dark Pulse
- Water Shuriken

Eierschole (Tapu Koko) @ Magnet
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- U-turn
- Taunt
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Fichtel (Pheromosa) @ Choice Band
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- High Jump Kick
- U-turn
- Lunge
- Poison Jab

Zahnrztbuhrher (Metagross-Mega) @ Metagrossite
Jolly Nature
- Meteor Mash
- Ice Punch
- Thunder Punch
- Earthquake

Feeerdi (Keldeo) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Justified
Timid Nature
- Scald
- Icy Wind
- Hydro Pump
- Secret Sword

Johnny Dapp (Landorus-Therian) @ Rockium Z
Adamant Nature
- Rock Polish
- Stone Edge
- Earthquake
- Swords Dance

Uvuvwevwevwe Ossas (Terrakion) @ Focus Sash
Jolly Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Stone Edge
- Close Combat
- Taunt

SwiperNichtKlauen (Greninja) @ Life Orb
Ability: Protean
Hasty Nature
- Gunk Shot
- Grass Knot
- Water Shuriken
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Zahnarztbuuhra (Metagross-Mega) @ Metagrossite
Ability: Tough Claws
Adamant Nature
- Bullet Punch
- Meteor Mash
- Thunder Punch
- Ice Punch

Eierscholen Aswad (Tapu Koko) @ Choice Scarf
EVs: 32 Atk / 252 SpA / 224 Spe
Naive Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- U-turn
- Brave Bird

Lazar Buglov (Buzzwole) @ Leftovers
EVs: 200 HP / 252 Atk / 12 SpD / 44 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Leech Life
- Focus Punch
- Substitute
- Earthquake

Urmel aufm Ei (Tyranitar) @ Rockium Z
Ability: Sand Stream
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Ice Beam
- Fire Blast
- Stone Edge
- Stealth Rock

Techno DJ (Zapdos) @ Leftovers
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 248 HP / 184 Def / 76 Spe
Bold Nature
- Discharge
- Heat Wave
- Roost
- Defog

AstroTV Kartenleger (Toxapex) @ Black Sludge
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Recover
- Toxic Spikes
- Scald
- Haze

Zauberfeeeee (Scizor-Mega) @ Scizorite
Ability: Technician
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Atk / 128 Def / 124 SpD
Impish Nature
- U-turn
- Pursuit
- Roost
- Bullet Punch

Afro Ben (Tangrowth) @ Assault Vest
EVs: 248 HP / 4 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Leaf Storm
- Knock Off
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Rock Slide

Jazzhands (Garchomp) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Rough Skin
Naive Nature
- Earthquake
- Outrage
- Dragon Claw
- Fire Blast

Feuertiger (Landorus-Therian) @ Yache Berry
EVs: 252 Atk / 8 Def / 248 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Knock Off
- Earthquake
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Bombenfresse (Sharpedo-Mega) @ Sharpedonite
Ability: Speed Boost
Adamant Nature
- Protect
- Crunch
- Waterfall
- Psychic Fangs

UFOOO (Ferrothorn) @ Chople Berry
Ability: Iron Barbs
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Def
Relaxed Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Leech Seed
- Power Whip
- Gyro Ball
- Spikes

Dj Khaled (Toxapex) @ Black Sludge
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Bold Nature
- Toxic
- Haze
- Recover
- Scald

IKEA Lampe (Pheromosa) @ Poisonium Z
Hasty Nature
- High Jump Kick
- Substitute
- Poison Jab
- Ice Beam

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr (Gengar) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Cursed Body
Timid Nature
- Shadow Ball
- Sludge Wave
- Icy Wind
- Trick

Necrozma @ Leftovers
Ability: Prism Armor
EVs: 248 HP / 148 Def / 112 Spe
Bold Nature
- Iron Defense
- Stored Power
- Moonlight
- Calm Mind

Zapdos @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 184 Def / 76 Spe
Bold Nature
- Defog
- Roost
- Discharge
- Heat Wave

Chansey @ Eviolite
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 Spe
Bold Nature
- Seismic Toss
- Stealth Rock
- Counter
- Soft-Boiled

Celesteela @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpA
Bold Nature
IVs: 1 Atk
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Leech Seed
- Flamethrower
- Protect

Metagross-Mega @ Metagrossite
Jolly Nature
- Ice Punch
- Meteor Mash
- Earthquake
- Bullet Punch

Tapu Fini @ Waterium Z
Ability: Misty Surge
EVs: 240 HP / 172 Def / 20 SpA / 16 SpD / 60 Spe
Bold Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Calm Mind
- Moonblast
- Taunt

Jolly Nature
- Thunder Punch
- Ice Punch
- Agility
- Iron Head

Tapu Koko @ Magnet
Timid Nature
- Taunt
- Thunderbolt
- U-turn
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Pyukumuku @ Normalium Z
Ability: Unaware
EVs: 248 HP / 200 Def / 60 SpD
Calm Nature
- Toxic
- Recover
- Baton Pass
- Curse

Landorus-Therian @ Yache Berry
Hasty Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Knock Off

Zygarde @ Leftovers
Ability: Aura Break
EVs: 188 HP / 68 Atk / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Extreme Speed
- Thousand Arrows
- Substitute

Keldeo-Resolute @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Secret Sword
- Surf
- Icy Wind

Jolly Nature
- Bullet Punch
- Ice Punch
- Hammer Arm
- Meteor Mash

Zapdos @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 216 Def / 44 Spe
Bold Nature
- Defog
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Discharge
- Roost

Volcanion @ Groundium Z
Ability: Water Absorb
EVs: 16 HP / 24 Def / 252 SpA / 216 Spe
Modest Nature
- Earth Power
- Fire Blast
- Steam Eruption
- Sludge Wave

Serperior @ Leftovers
Ability: Contrary
Hasty Nature
- Leaf Storm
- Knock Off
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Substitute

Mamoswine @ Focus Sash
Ability: Oblivious
Jolly Nature
- Endeavor
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock
- Ice Shard

Keldeo-Resolute @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- Scald
- Secret Sword
- Icy Wind
- Hydro Pump

Zahnarztbuhrer (Metagross-Mega) @ Metagrossite
Jolly Nature
- Meteor Mash
- Bullet Punch
- Ice Punch
- Earthquake

Downie (Clefable) @ Leftovers
Ability: Magic Guard
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 Spe
Bold Nature
- Moonblast
- Flamethrower
- Stealth Rock
- Soft-Boiled

Bösewicht (Gengar) @ Electrium Z
Ability: Cursed Body
Timid Nature
- Shadow Ball
- Sludge Wave
- Thunder
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Tigger (Landorus-Therian) @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 236 Def / 24 SpD
Relaxed Nature
- U-turn
- Earthquake
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Protect

Drahtfunzel (Ferrothorn) @ Leftovers
Ability: Iron Barbs
EVs: 252 HP / 88 Def / 168 SpD
Relaxed Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Leech Seed
- Spikes
- Gyro Ball
- Knock Off

Feuchtes Horn (Keldeo-Resolute) @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- Scald
- Secret Sword
- Stone Edge
- Hidden Power [Electric]

The builds vs Snowy and Obii were easily my best and fav teams, give them a try. If you use them, please do not change the nicknames, if they have some.

Mazarmeme.png

Mazary the GOAT.

Last edited:

Mr.378

The Iron Man of Ubers
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Normally I don't talk too much about things like this but in this case I will. This tour has been the most fun exciting one I've ever played in. Not only because of how close it was the whole time but because of how awesome the scoots have been this whole time. On the inside they were always helpful, active, and nice about everything. We may have had our flaws and that last game I played was one of the worst ones I've played it was still a great tournament and I'm very glad I was given a chance to play for them.

Since everyone on the team was so great I feel like individual shoutouts are in order

Bro fist: The heart of the team. Before the auction I didn't expect you to pick me up because we never talked before but you gave me my chance at the end of the day and I'm very thankful for that. You were a great manager the whole time, keeping a level head even when things were going wrong and assessing the things the team did wrong. You were the manager the team needed and one of the biggest reasons we came as far as we did.

CBB: The other side of the coin. To other teams you were loud, abrasive, and self destructive but you were a very chill guy to us the whole tour. You did everything you could to help us while giving scoots the great atmosphere it had the whole tour that made the team so fun. You definitely know how to make team tours more interesting while keeping us on track. People shittalk you a lot for being useless to the team and they're absolutely wrong. You and John were a great manager duo who balanced each other out very well while keeping the team fun.

Jirachee: You had a rough season but you were still a great guy to have on the team. You always supported me while I was here and were always around to help test. You're a great guy and while this year didn't go well for you don't take it that hard. You were a pivotal part of the team. If nothing else that image you made after Axel's game makes up for your record.

Ojama: The kingpin himself. You really are one of the best to ever play this game and the most helpful teammate I've ever had in a tour. All through the season you showed yourrr confidence is justified because you were never wrong. All of the insight you provided me this year ended up being right. Watching your games was always great and you made some of the best posts I've seen on this site. You helped me out a lot and you made this spl a lot more fun and I'm very glad I had the chance to be your teammate.

Star: You had a rough season at times too but you always seemed to win when we needed you to the most. Outside of that you were one of the most active members of the team and were always around to test in most tiers when we needed you. You were also one of the voices that supported me making the team which I'm very thankful for. You were definitely worth the retain and you helped make Scooters what it was.

Philip7086: The legend himself. I was very glad to see we had you in DPP because you are dominant in that tier. You had a mind for building that's rarely seen in this day and testing with you helped me learn DPP more. You were an absolute machine in terms of testing this year and you always had knowledgeable things to say about what was going on both in the game and on Smogon. Outside of that I'm also glad to see your life is going very well and I hope it stays great.

Crystal_: The ender of RBY himself. I've been a fan of your work for a few years now so I was happy when we saw we drafted you for RBY. I couldn't help you in RBY as much as I would have liked but you were great building support to have this year. You were one of the best people to have a second opinion on my builds. I hope you keep playing after this because you're a hilarious, nice guy that I was always glad to see chime in.

Axel10: GOAT10! You obliterated this year man. That Breloom game was probably my favorite moment this spl. You weren't that active but you made it count when you were around. Keep up the good work because you're amazing.

Gunner Rohan: What's there left to say man. Before this season started I didn't think much of you and thought you were ok. All through the tour though you consistently impressed me and showed you knew how to play and think about the game. You had some rough games through the tour but you shouldn't let that keep you down. You're a great player and you'll definitely get more strong showings.

Sabella: You were a great help this season. Even after you got benched rather early on you still were very active in building and testing in the newer metas. You were also a great person to talk to and just be around all season.

Biosci: Doubles Jesus himself. I've only messed around with the tier a few times but you make it look easy. Seeing everyone underestimate you at the start of the tour and you have such great success was fun to watch.

Hector Hard Mode: Like Sabella you had a rough first half but you can bounce back. You have talent and you'll get a good performance soon.

TheThorn: You were great the whole tour. One of our SM's lineup's strongest points. Winning that last game was amazing given the pressure that it must have had. John and CBB got an amazing deal on you and I want to see what you'll accomplish after this.

Tricking: We've sort of known each other for a while now but I think this is our first time playing on the same team. You're a great all around player that's been rather hidden for some time now and you picked up SM really well. Your game vs FInch especially was impressive for how you played it.

obii: The biggest surprise for me this spl honestly. You put in so much work into the team. You were effectively our source of power. You were really active and always wanted to help even in tiers like gsc which you don't know as well. You even picked up ubers alright and gave rohan some good support. Just keep at it man and great things will come your way.

Welli0u:You were rather quiet this season but you did well given how late you started. You ended your season on a decent note and I'm interested in how you'll do from here

Special Thanks:

The players in our chat (Pana, Blunder, Soulwind, Poek, Pohjis, and Peasounay for a bit) for helping out the team and giving us support. You guys all added to the chat pretty well as well.

The people who supported me getting drafted this season for finally giving me a chance to play.

Finally bkc for believing in my run all the way through despite this being my first major team tour. You and the team may not have seen eye to eye but I still appreciate the support.

This was a bad way to end the tour but it was still a great time for me. I still have things I want to do on the site and in mons so I'll definitely be around for other ones.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)