Smogon Premier League VII - Week 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
won, gg

to all the people complaining about Swagger and it being "unfair": do you play Pokemon to win or to have fun? I'm trying to win every game possible, why would I not use something winning me games? Just because some people don't like it? Especially since Swagger can win me games that are most likely lost already, like this one. Not using a move that can completely turn a game in my favor isn't "fair", it's dumb.

Btw, I think Swagger is stupid and broken, too and should be banned but if it's allowed, who's to blame people using it?

Shrug

is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past SCL Champion
LCPL Champion
Lohgock said:
to all the people complaining about Swagger and it being "unfair": do you play Pokemon to win or to have fun? I'm trying to win every game possible, why would I not use something winning me games? Just because some people don't like it? Especially since Swagger can win me games that are most likely lost already, like this one. Not using a move that can completely turn a game in my favor isn't "fair", it's dumb.
Lohgock said:
"For battling strategy, when I play a game of Pokémon I like to have the advantage. A lot of times you hear players talking about needing better prediction. My style (...) does not demand prediction. If I execute properly I will have the advantage. Having a poor team matchup will result in me having to execute at a higher level. To look at it another way, if you need to predict every move then you don't have the advantage. You are just guessing."
with swagger u never need to predict, this man is right

leremyju

Banned deucer.
my style i used to beat lohgock was cting unoriginal teams and then predicting him. however i support his decisions he should be doing anything to get the wins

Bughouse

Like ships in the night, you're passing me by
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
won, gg

Btw, I think Swagger is stupid and broken, too and should be banned but if it's allowed, who's to blame people using it?
When I was on council I brought it up like 6 trillion times. It's all fucking Arcticblast's fault.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)