Smogon Premier League VII - Week 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Triangles

Big Stew
is a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Past SPL Champion
World Defender
Activity post, will put more in this post when i wake up
(I know falcons are out and this week is basically done for us too, i just want to play a game this week)

dekzeh

B is for BRUTUS
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
Me and Fakes had scheduled for yesterday at 15h EST (18h my time, 21h his time), he messaged me on smogtours around 5 minutes before that time to say he wouldn't be able to play, and asked to reschedule. He asked me if I could do same time Sat/Sun, I said Saturday was good but Sunday I could only do after 22h my time, so we agreed on Saturday.

It is 2h20m after the scheduled time and he has missed it, just a few minutes ago people from his team have told me got stuck in traffic or something, either way, like I had told him, I have a birthday to attend tonight and can't wait any longer. Hopefully he can make my time tomorrow, which I know is very hard for him, but it is what I have avaliable and have told him since our first contacts: after 22h my time, which is 2h his time or 20h EST (daylight savings end tonight in Brazil, hence the difference in timezone conversions from sat to sun).

Feels weird to do this but activity post :B

Another activity post. Originally scheduled with MetalGross on Wednesday but at the last minute he needed to reschedule. We rescheduled for today, he didn't show up at the scheduled time. I waited over an hour, and he showed up, but ... (see below). I'm heading out to dinner and I'll log on when I get back and see if he's on, but posting activity in case.

+Metalgro$$: I swear to god

+Golden Gyarados: thats a bummer
+Golden Gyarados: hey i need to powwow with the fiance because we were going to leave for dinner soon im not sure i have time to start 2-3 battles :-/
+Metalgro$$: At this point
+Metalgro$$: in willing to wake up in the middle of the night
+Metalgro$$: Seriously sorry for this bleh
+Metalgro$$: Can you fight after ur back
+Golden Gyarados: ok lets do this
+Golden Gyarados: lets play at least one game now
+Golden Gyarados: and if they go quick we can do more
+Golden Gyarados: who knows
+Metalgro$$: Alright
+Golden Gyarados: if not, we can finish after im back?
+Metalgro$$: Sure
+Metalgro$$: or start
+Metalgro$$: im
+Metalgro$$: on phone rn
+Metalgro$$: D:
+Golden Gyarados: you cant start rn?
User Metalgro$$ is offline.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)