Smogon Premier League VII - Week 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
As for this season there's a lot that could be said about why things turned out this way but at the end of the day we didn't get it done. I want to apologize to my team, y'all deserve a better fate than being eliminated week 5, we threw away a bunch of games that cost us points but probably should have had several others turn our way too to still be in it at this point. Sometimes the breaks just don't go your way and it looks like we're the fall guy for that this season.

No hard feelings to any other team, I honestly think Falcons were haxed worse last year, probably just got a lot more favourable hax to balance that out. But that's the game we play and for the most part y'all are deserving teams.

Frustrating way for this season to go, when everything seemed to be going the way it should except for the results. That being said, allow me to put the rest of you on notice: don't take us lightly just because we're eliminated, you'll find no free wins from us.

- Your 2017 SPL Champions, the Firebot Falcons

KACAW

It sucks that we're out but not alot we can do about it now. Looking forward to seeing Ary kick some ass for the rest of the season. To my future opponents, I still have something to prove so don't expect me to take it easy.

Too many friends left in contention to make a pick this early but my moneys on classiest or scoots to take it.

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
is a Tiering Contributorwon the 11th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
I should retire right now while I'm still one game over .500 and with two 'ships, like my main man Peyton Manning.

Maybe it's time to return to my true calling, the Rarelyused tier.
If you wanna become one of the top 10 ORAS OU players, let me know. I will tutor you personally because I think you're funny. Just hit me up on smogtours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)