Finals Smogon Premier League VII - Finals [Won by the Stark Sharks]

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
is a Tiering Contributorwon the 11th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
WhiteQueen Team Germanys arms are always open for you if you want to be our cheerleadergirl on the way to the trophy. ;)
But i can understand if you stick to team asia because you get love there as well
I tried auditioning for team Germany countless of times. Conflict wouldn't let me because I'm not a real Asian girl. :(

Lemonade

WOOPAGGING
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
hey ____, can you teach me how to use Alomomola? Should I use Wish like how you wish you were good, Protect like how your idiotic clique protects you, Knock Off like how you can't ever knock it off, or Scald like the aids you are?

directed at no one

makiri I was a shark last year, and was proud to be a shark this year. Big papa retained me without a second thought (surprise! Little cup!). You’re kind of a giant sack of uselessness but I love you. Thank you for taking our suggestions and drafting the team you did; you had a very hands off approach but that just meant you trust us. I am over the moon winning my first SPL with this team. This team took the trophy from me SPL5, so what happened…the Cryos core joined Sharks and we won the trophy. Great squad, loads of fun. Love you baby see you in San Francisco and with the Jets :D

M Dragon MVP. Mariana Victory Porra. This man was involved with every tier, every player, every conversation. There was no better person we could have had as an assistant captain. The amount of work you put into everything with regards to this game is close to extraordinary and honestly just means you need more friends and things to do with your life. I love you though and we had no chance at this tournament without you. <3 u

reiku Spanish super star who brought wins when we needed it and put in so much work to get the trophy. Everyone underestimated you but you were a great hidden success story in ORAS OU and I’m glad you were on the team! I really enjoyed talking to you when I got to.

Steve Angello I LOVE STEVE ANGELLORD. So eager, so excitable, and you were so thirsty for the trophy. Glad we became friends this season. You were a fantastic teammate and that’s all I have to say. Your game in finals was phenomenal. You are a god my friend.

Alastor Law I’m sorry we didn’t talk that much but you got wins when it counted and I know how much you worked in the background. Thank you for your contributions and I’m glad you got the trophy with us and that we picked you up when we did!

CTC yung jesus somehow managed an activity loss but fired up the living shit out of OU. I know the last time you heard this was from your mother but you were the best accident we could have asked for. You’re a funny mother fucker and you made the team better. Glad you benchwarmed your way through another trophy, not sure how you fucking type like you do because I have tried and it is hard, but you make it work. U go girl

@Hikar I am so glad makiri agreed to retain you. You’re king clutch and someone I always trust even if you didn’t put in that much prep in the main season. You brought fire to the finals and you lit a fire in my heart. So happy to get the trophy with you.

Meru I thought your bitchass could help me build in LC but you were worthless of course. It’s okay though, because after we realized you were worthless you played the worst game I’ve ever seen in my life. You pulled out some insane wins and proved you were the absolute best pick in RU we could have had. You make dick sucking look cool.

Cased Mono-ice legend. We argued a lot this season, but it’s okay. Things with you were never boring this season. You brought it when we needed you to in the most legendary way. I know you didn’t like NU at all, but you made up for that by being our beautiful baseball boy. I’m glad you were part of the Cryos core that got the trophy.

TheFourthChaser Can’t believe we scooped your ass for 3k. You put out a lot of work this season and grabbed a great record. It’s always a blast talking to you, and like you said in your shout outs I’m looking forward to talking VGC with you in the coming days. Love you cutie; are you Japanese or Mexican? I'm looking forward to seeing at worlds this summer buddy.

blarajan ahhh the legend himself. You were just a complete pleasure to be around under all circumstances. I have never met anyone whom I have loved interacting with more. You are a fantastic player, a fantastic team presence, and quite frankly if you wanted my first-born child I would give it to you. Keep being you bro, you’re pretty fly for a brown guy.

GOD MARTH You play this game on a different plane than the rest of us peons. I don’t know how you make the moves you do and how you have the balls and the swagger you have but nevertheless you there. Your record didn’t reflect how fucking phenomenal you are at this game. Thanks for putting the time in to finish THIS season when we got to the finals, you cumstain. Surprised you didn’t defect to Classiest.

Smurf. you aussie mother fucker, we didn’t get to talk as much as we would have due to those time zone concerns but man am I glad we grabbed you. We thought DPP was our weak link but you stepped in to fill that role perfectly. Your teams are fire and honestly are absolutely garbage but they magically work and that’s so cool. I loved your energy and the way you looked at the game. Hope we chat some more bud.

Golden Sun I truly just didn’t really talk to you much at all, but even still you had my trust with every game you played. You are such a fantastic player and you didn’t have the best luck this season, which is unfortunate. It was a pleasure watching your games each week when I did. I am proud to have been your teammate.

Conflict you’re my favorite punching bag but at the end of the day, even though early in the season I was joking about you being our only loss, you were the person I considered our most reliable win. You’ve been playing this game since before I was born and it clearly shows. Your passion for the Sharks and the amount you worked for this team with M Dragon truly showed, and we would not have won without you. I liked being on the team with you last year, and I enjoyed it this year too. Thanks for helping get us to the red pixels this season.

The_Chaser I cannot tell you how cool it is that you had no desire to play any of your games but you still put in the work to prepare and play your best each week, regardless of how cancerous this tier is. Your luck this season was horrible, but man did you bring it back in the finals. That set was fucking HORRIBLE but I am so glad you got that win. You’re a funny dude and I hope real life treats you well. I enjoyed talking to you when I did.

Frizy we didn’t ever really talk that much nor did you ever get much screen time, but every team needs a super sub and I felt confident knowing that if we ever needed you, you would be able to sub in and work your aussie magic. Don’t stroke yourself too much looking at that trophy, your dick will fall off.

gene are you a bot, bro? Jokes aside, you were the only one on our team not on Skype and that’s all we used this season, so I didn’t really talk to you at all. But we’ve been on WCOP a bunch and I know you’re great at this game when you try. Thanks for the wins you got bud.

Kevin Garrett I was a Shark with you last year and we picked you up at midseason this year. You were the only person who was with us even though they weren’t a Shark from the beginning, and I’m glad you finished the season on the official roster. You’re still the OG at this game. Looking forward to reading more of your fortunes buddy, even though you didn’t give too many this season. Actually I take it back. Fuck your fortune cookie bullshit.

Nails Pearl your team was the team I wanted to be on if I was not retained. You had so many friends and I bet Wolfpack was an incredibly fun squad to be involved with. You guys did so well and absolutely shattered the preseason expectations for your squad. I’m sorry we took you out, but I’m glad I got to do the honors. It was bittersweet but I didn’t want anyone else to do it. awooooo

@Classiest That finals series was intense as fuck, and emotions got the best of all of us. There were things I said that I regret, and I’m sorry for how far I took things. We predicted Classiest / Sharks before we even played our first game, so it’s great to know the two best teams were in the final. Sorry again the series was not as enjoyable or amicable as it could have been.

Zebraiken thank you for hosting this tournament as well as you did. Everything was timely, I know how much work you put in, and we really appreciate your prompt and fair evaluations of questionable circumstances. You did an excellent job and I am proud of you <3.

soulgazer

I FEEL INFINITE
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
finally got time to write this~

ggs sharks, since Week 1 we knew you would be the #1 threat for us in this tournament and we weren't wrong. That Week 5 serie was hella close and had so much substitutes lmao.. thank god we only really had to sub one time for finals !_! I think I can speak for both teams that I wish we could've had a cleaner Finals, since well I think (?) about 8 games came down to some luck from each side.. and some misplays too D: oh well, it's pokemon there's not much to expect i suppose

I wanna apologize to the people I was a (BAN ME PLEASE) to during the season, you didn't deserve it and were all great opponents.

You were all amazing, and I don't know why and how you deal with me for what.. 12-15 weeks? you guys are insane

-Tsunami- KratosMana - sorry for letting you guys down when you really needed me :( I could blame it on TWITCH and that Freeze early game, but in general I played the game way too nervous and lost to myself. Don't take it too hard Shake, you are one of the best SPL player & manager I've had the chance to play with, and yeah it sucks you didnt get the 3rd SPL win in a row, but you drafted a really great team and should be proud of it. Anti: you are fat n gay. Black.

FAJI - The beast, the legend... we had you in our skype chat / discord since Day 1 and you were also our #1 fan. Everytime you would show up it would give us the energy to win 7-5 every of our weeks. You are the best mascot.

Evan. - Wouldn't have went 7-3 (and the 1-0 panamaxis in NU) without you buddy. You weren't on the team, but I think I can talk for the whole team when I say that once you got into our discord during Week 9, you were pretty much a member of the team. Helped me to learn NU once more just before SPL, and helped me with my teams from week 2 up to finals along with rozes for some weeks and FLCL during the playoffs. Also trashed me Week 1.. I'm glad to leave the NU throne to you my dude.

FLCL - i'm glad we got to toss your team 10-2 before playoffs, because without that I wouldn't have had my best friend to support me during the playoffs :) thanks a lot for all that help, I didn't even expect you to help me before playoffs and you ended up being always there for me to discuss ideas for teams. you rock bro poiiiiiii

Ojama - I'm still mad that people called you a cancerous sack of shit when I accepted the retains for Classiest.. without you the team would have probably failed to even get to playoffs. You were pretty much there for help in all the OU tiers and were even interested to help a little bit in the lower tier ones just to make sure our teams weren't just some pile of shit. I'm also still pissed that I lost like that infront of you during Finals, you didn't deserve to see me like that... I'm 21-8 in SPL and yet I still can't handle nerves :(. I know I was annoying as fuck, especially around Week 2 where I went too far, but I hope we can keep in contact! I had so much fun discussing HxH and OPM things during the season and I will need you to talk with when the HxH manga comes back !_! je t'aime kingpin

giara - Some idiots told me retaining you for 14k was a terrible idea, but they were so wrong.. you were so helpful during our games with your amazing calcs, and having you in GSC kept me in peace. You are amazing and I wish you didn't get so unlucky during some of your games :( trust your guts a bit more too! Oh and that one weekend where we got to talk together in call was fantastic and I wish we couldve done it more during the season >.<

panamaxis - I felt so bad stealing the NU spot from you, I wanted to slap Tsunami so much ugh. I'm so glad you got to play it once atleast, and you even took Kiyo's soul in it.. you are a beast. That shitty timezone of yours stopped us from talking more, but when we did discuss, it was great. I respect you a ton and you played amazing the whole season :) take care of yourself IRL

Aeroblacktyl - You probably won't see this, but I guess I'll try... most of the team was iffy when shake wanted to get you at midseason, but oh my god it was the best thing he ever did! You were helping in every tiers, ready to sub anywhere, and even played GSC in semis despite hating it so much.. It was an honor to be your teammate in your last tournament, and I had so much fun talking and messing around with you :) take care IRL mop

Agammemnon - You slayed Reyscarface (lol) and Tiba (o.o) in RBY despite being a last minute pickup in the auction because we were out of options in RBY. Jesus christ you are the best. You were often busy during the week and had some crazy ideas that we refused you to use, but overall it was a pleasure to be your teammate and I hope you also had fun this season. Sorry that anti and shake didn't believe in you w5/finals.. they have a disease.

Evuelf - Mon ami fleuve... You were fantastic this season despite some of these shitty losses. Always there to clutch a week for us. Get a real computer though, IDK why you still play on a damn TOASTER LMAO. me>you in tpro btw

Memoric Arcticblast - Doubles kings~ wew lads. God fucking bless you Arctic for letting the team know about Discord, this thing is AMAZING. LoL is eating you in the inside though, stop playing that. Also thank you for telling us to get Memoric at midseason, because otherwise this cutie wouldn't have got drafted... Memoric... i don't know what to say besides wew lad. you swept your opp in semis with a lead cm cress, and went 4-0 vs strong opponents.. can't wait to watch you in dubs next spl :)

Heysup - Canadian brother... you were fantastic in LC this year, sucks your losses were all to hax :/. You pretty much were a guaranteed win for us every weeks, and it gave us so much confidence. It was an honor to be your teammate this year, and hopefully I'll see you play next spl :)

New Breed Calloflochie - Inactive crocodile hunters... Lochie, stop posting dick pics. New Breed, you better fucking show up on skype >:(. I wish we could've for you guys a trophy before you would quit, but I guess it wasn't meant to be... it was an honor to play with both of you, take care irl :)

daftmau5 - i'm still shook that shake did that to you at midseasons, but thanks to your sacrifice we got to find this gem named Memoric u_u. I really hope valentine was kind to you in the second half of spl my dude.

Ice Tea - Thank fuckng god we got you in mids, IDK what we wouldve done with the UU slot when lochie went inactive for like 4 weeks in a row lol. Sorry I don't have much to say, I already feel like I told you a ton in private already -_-. You are a beast and I can't wait to see you start in UU next spl :)

IAmGingy - Your discord pic is fantastic, I'm really glad we got you in the auction (and for so little, wtf), you were really helpful the first weeks, and then you started crushing the noobs afterwards alongside blunder. You are really creative too, you just need to trust your guts a bit more. Was an honor to play with you.

Zamrock - remember when we almost ended up with chimpact instead of you? lmao. I don't regret getting you in the auction my dude. During the season, you pretty much were like this protective Black Mother and we were all your kids: you always made sure EVERYBODY was ready before their games, that their teams were optimal EV/IV wise, and to make shitty calcs during the game. You helped so much that I still cannot believe it. Fuck the haters, you deserve more respect from these noobs.

blunder - cbb 0.5

TDK teal6 dodmen Tesung GeeMick atomicllamas - thank you guys so much for supporting us during playoffs (or in tesungs case, to be in our chat since Week 4 and do nothing useful).

Thatsjustpeachy - my #1 supporter, sorry I didn't get the trophy :(. You better stick around on IRC so that we can complain about these harem anime.

blunder - how did you even go 7-4 LOL. I'm so glad we got you to start in OU instead of some lower tiers you don't even know. You are one of my best friends online and your heatah fajitas are fantastic. Ugh I actually planned to say way more, but we already talked so much when it ended that it would just be me repeating myself... Just remember that you are a Boss at this game fam. Keldeo sucks (cwl)

I think this is it for me with NU. I rather stop at my peak than pull a Zebraiken and play like shit the last spl nu season i play lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)