Smogon Premier League VI - Week 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
NICE TURN ONE CRIT

252 Atk Virizion Close Combat vs. 72 HP / 0 Def Eviolite Magneton: 212-252 (81.8 - 97.2%)

252+ SpA Analytic Magneton Flash Cannon vs. -1 4 HP / 0 SpD Virizion: 211-250 (65.1 - 77.1%)

DUGTRIO WOULD HAVE GONE HAM ON YO BITCHASS

BUT ALAS IT WAS NOT MEANT TO BE

HOWEVER CAPTAIN COFAGRIGUS WAS GOING TO SAVE THE DAY UNTILLLLLLLLLL

THE FATEFUL POISON

BAD GAME MR SMASH BAD GAME

Reymedy

ne craint personne
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
I was supposed to play 15 mins ago vs High Impulse, I'm kind of sick so I don't want to lower my sleep time more than needed by waiting him (as he's not on IRC, on the forums, or on smogtours).
Let's see if we can make it happen on the week end then.

Raiders:
Rewer and PttP First of all I have to say thank you that you bought me and let me play every week. It is more than I expected to play since you told me I would be a tester. You made me really happy :) It would be a pleasure to stay in contact with you both and I would play for you again if you two manage next year again and when I am still around. Once again thank you! :)

Leftiez I love you bro! You are the reason why raiders bought me! I can remember our tryouts battles and stuff. We played like over 1000 oras ou matches and like 100 in a row lol. Your record doesn t say anything about your skill. It was a very unlucky season but who cares. I am really happy that I met you and that we are friends. It doesn t matter what anybody else says your nothing but a friend and good player. You are defintily one of the persons I look up to :)

Mizuhime First of all I had the impression that you don t like me, but in the end I were nothing but wrong. You were always there for me if I needed your help, gave me advices if needed and you tested with me. It was a pleasure to met the doubles queen and don t give a fuck what people say "you just got bought cuz women" you are better than most people together ;) haters gonna hate. I hope we will stay in contact :)

Bedschibaer hahaha geiler typ man schade dass du net mehr gespielt hast aber bist definitiv einer der top memer hier auf smogon :D

JeyTheGrey Was a pleasure talking to you and snapchatting to you :] was very funny testing with you in UU while you played oras and me XY teams. You won the matches if we needed you to win and real talk now gl in RL !

Dat Blast To be honest we didn t talked too much but you have the best record of the team. It is pretty much your time now and I know you ll be more known in the near future.

Marshall.Law You are pretty much my favourite DPP OU player with Tv Rocka and Fakes! It was very exciting for me to play a SPL legend just for fun and testing.. It was really an honor for me to be in a team with you.. I hope we stay in contact for DPP battles, they weren t even bad :D

Lyconik Yo bro thanks for the nice shoutout in OLT.! Its so stupid that you wasn t able to show the people your real skill. You are nothing but a good player and good person in general. I enjoyed talking and playing with you and I hope we stay in contact and yeah the record doesn t reflect your skill.

Emvee Ma nigga emvee its a pitty that you didn t got your win but where always there if we needed you for tests or sub in! teams need more players like you

kael I ve heard a lot about and you are nothing but a nice person and good player. It was a pleasure playing with you, i hope we will talk again in the near future! Kael Porra = D

xtra$hine ma nigga xtra da real mvp won vs edgar 10/10 bro you deserved winning at least one match I am really happy that it worked :)

Vinc2612 It was an honor to be in the same team as you. You were the turning point of the raiders. Because of you we suddenly had a team spirit which we hadn t before. It was a pleasure playtesting with you and I hope we stay in contact, you are a really cool person and definitly a person where I look up to.

Afro Smash Das ma boi. It was really funny having you in the team! You were one of those players we needed. You troll, but you are probably the best in your tier and without the RNG your record would have been much better. I know we will write soon.

Malekith You are nothing but a lord. Conflict told me you are a legend. I didn t believe that but I was wrong. You are a legend. You were always on point winning every match and were always up to playtest. It was a pleasure to meet you too.

e7e your record doesn t reflect your skill, really. You are a really awesome person and were always up for battles. people like you need to be in the spotlight because you are a good player and teamworker.

Melee Mewtwo we talked a bit and it was a pleasure meeting you and playtesting with you. I know you didn t want to play but I don t like the way you did it. I mean I would have loved to play OU and not uber but i did what the team needed. Anyway you were always up for tests and advice and I really appreciate that.

Golden Gyarados its a pitty that we didn t talked more but it was nice having you on the team :)

Not on the team anymore:

The_Chaser you were the real mvp. really it was an honor to meet you.! What you did for the raiders was unprecedented. You created a forums, sing a song for us and you were always up for tests and advices. I was really sad when I heard that the managers wanted to sell you :(

New Breed good player good record wasn t cool that you left but better win it now for us

Srn its sad that we had to sell you due to not being active.. You were a great talent and worker and even if you got sold you were there for us, was a pleasure playing with you and talking to you.

Pridy hmm its stupid that we sold you philippe but whatever the record doesn t shows your skill

atomicllamas to be honest it was nice to talk to you and you were a good person in the irc chat but i understood that you wanted to leave raiders because of afro but whatever cool that you won last week :)

not on the team:
Conflict because of you i didn t gave up and went my way love ya bro n_n
Lohgock Laurin Laurin Laurin Laurin hab dich lieb dein maintier kann man net ernst nehmen alter
Donkey thanks for all the tips you gave me during the first two weeks It was a pleasure building with you :))
PROBLEMS you know why you are here charti berry ray yaboi
Edgar you helped me as well and gave me some rates. the record doesn t reflect your skill. it makes me sad seeing you go for that record.
steelphoenix nice record and testmatches i knew you can do this
IronBullet93 If I haven't joined SPL I wouldn t have met you. Its always a pleasure talking to you! You are a good person a great player I love watching you play :)
Hack You were always there for me and willing to test with me! I really appreciate that!
Tesung Tested a lot with you and you have the well deserved best record with PDC who I played sometimes as well :]
Bluwing Tested a lot with you :]
Dallaren for a lot of battles :]]
Zamrock tested a lot with you bro :]
TheEnder The DragonKnight ben gay Nova Hot N Cold for tests and nice talks
aim its always fun playing with youtube star pokeaimmd :)
McMeghan Thanks for the tips you gave me the last few days its always an honor talking to you
Tokyo Tom testing and snapchatting with you ryan is always fun :)
WhiteQueen for your pleasant posts
Zebraiken Thank you for hosting that tour and doing the decisions. I can t imagine a better host for this years SPL. Gratz for the TD badge :]
blunder CTC Stathakis mencemeat KratosMana you all deserve an shoutout #IDM fam #friends :]
Finc2612 finchi old imp frens :] was happy to see you doing well
Sweep for some nice talks. GIVE ME MOD BACK.!! :]
und noch die anderen deutschen die in der spl sind :]

Well its a long post, but I tried to shoutout as much people as possible, but for sure I still forgot a lot people, but I will update it later. I was really happy getting drafted, I have an okay record for my first season. But lets be honest I am still mad about going 4-5 instead of 5-4 because the odds weren't in my favor, but whatever it happens. I had a great time in SPL, made a lot new friends which is obviously the sense of a teamtour except of winning it and there were so many high quality matches to watch. The SPL were really balanced and all managers did a nice job. I hope I will be there next season as well, would be a pleasure to play again. I am tired now so idk what I really wrote I ll check it out later. =]

Last edited:

Jirachee

phoenix reborn
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus

Tamahome

startling sign
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
World Defender
Lost in a gg, gl to Bigs in playoffs, you guys have a great team!

Now that this is all over (at least for me, obviously) I just wanted to say thanks to my friend gr8astard for always being there for the team ever since 2013. Obviously this isn't how anyone on the team wanted it to end, but I feel sad because of how the things happened, and especially disappointed with no one but myself, the one you paid 19k for and ended up like I was before the season: washed-up shit. I hope you can actually rest in peace and only come back when you feel this shitass game is funny for you again. Special shoutouts to aim for testing with me whenever he could. Tough season team (the worst ever in spl history?), but you guys are awesome, so best of luck to each one of you in whatever you try to accomplish!

Now, may everyone have fun in playoffs. Rooting for Ruiners, and expecting a hell of a matchup vs Bigs. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)