Smogon Premier League VI - Week 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

jake

underdog of the year
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion

DAWN OF THE FINAL WEEK
- 168 HOURS REMAIN -​

As a reminder:

On... Sportsmanship
Note the sportsmanship infraction may be used liberally this SPL, and any unsportsmanlike conduct on the forums, in #spl / #pokemon / any of the semiofficial tier channels, or in opposing SPL team channels (I won't infract for you being a dick in your own SPL team channel unless the situation is so extreme I feel I absolutely have to make an exception (consider basically any masterclass interaction ever)), will be grounds for an infraction. We encourage you to play semi-aggressively, but don't be a Masterclass.

~ Aldaron

On... Scheduling Matches
I'm sure plenty of you have come across activity drama while scheduling matches. I'm here to reduce the arbitrary element associated with some of these decisions. It is entirely your decision to adhere to these STRONG RECOMMENDATIONS, but note that if you choose not to, I'll most likely ignore any pleading from your end.

YOU MUST ACTIVATE YOUR VM WALL IF YOU WISH TO PLAY IN THIS TOURNAMENT. THIS IS HOW ALL OFFICIAL SCHEDULING WILL BE HANDLED.

Once that week's thread is posted, you have up to 48 hours to contact your opponent ON HIS VM WALL and mention your timezone and exactly what dates, what time ranges you are available, and where you will battle. Note that the default accepted sim and server is the official server on Showdown/Smogon Tournament Server, or PO if you're playing an old gen. You must provide at least 3 different time ranges at least 48 hours from the timestamp of your message, with at least 2 that are 24-hours apart from each other. The minimum and maximum length for 1 time range is 30 minutes, and the minimum difference between the 3 required time ranges is 3 hours. If you give 3 time ranges that stick with this policy, you can give any additional time ranges at any time you please.

NOTE THAT THIS SCENARIO INVOLVES RESPONSE DYNAMICS; THERE IS SOMEONE WHO WILL CONTACT FIRST AND SOMEONE WHO RESPOND...THESE REQUIREMENTS ARE NOT FOR BOTH OF YOU TO ASSUME TO YOU CAN BE FIRST CONTACTS...WHOEVER CONTACTS FIRST IS THE FIRST, AND THE OTHER DEFAULTS TO THE RESPONDER. THIS SHOULD BE OBVIOUS BUT SOME OF YOU ARE DUMB.

Once your opponent has contacted you, you now have up until 72 hours after the week's thread has been posted (NOT after your opponent's message) to respond with times that are good for you. What this means is that if both of you spend the maximum time contacting and responding, you should have back and forth collaboration at a maximum of 72 hours after the round has been posted, with both parties given an additional 24 hours to prepare for the battle should it be scheduled as soon as required. If none of the opponent's proposed time ranges are good for you, you must respond with alternative time ranges.

The first opponent now has X hours to prepare for the battle (if the second opponent agreed to some time) or 24 hours to contact a TD if, for whatever reason, this second set of time ranges does not suit the first opponent. Note this should be an absolute last measure.

Once a time is agreed upon, please make a message on your opponent's VM wall between 10 minutes and 1 second before the agreed upon time and say you are ready to battle and then get to agreed upon location (regardless of whether or not your opponent sends you a response VM). Please protect yourself by making this message, as it makes decisions much easier. You will be required to wait for your opponent for the duration of the time range.

If neither of you contact each other before 48 hours after the thread has been posted, you're both opening yourself up to a potential no contest or substitution. If I look at the situation, I might just determine I'm going to no contest, or whatever based on however I'm feeling at that moment. Don't leave yourself and your team vulnerable to this.

Just because at anytime one of the responders does not respond within the given range does not give you automatic activity win credentials. If they don't contact at all on your VM wall up until 48 hours before the end of the round (note, I'm not going to take irc or sim messages as evidence due to how easily they can be doctored...so if you want to protect yourself, stick to the VM messages), then you obviously have activity win justification. You WILL contact your opponent in a timely manner. However, if they do contact you at all after the suggested response time and before 48 hours before the end of the round, you are required to respond before 24 hours before the end of the round with 2 1-hour time ranges at least 1 hour apart before the end of the round. The opponent, since he did not stick to the proposed response schedule, WILL BE REQUIRED TO PLAY AT ONE OF YOUR NEWLY SUGGESTED TIMES, so you have the advantage here. This obviously puts a bit of an emphasis on the last 48 hours of each round (as is standard operating procedure for most of our official team tournaments anyway), so I will try my best to keep the last 48 hours of the round as close to the majority of the weekend for as much of the world as I can.

If you follow all of these guidelines, you will a.) most likely get your match done with minimal issue or b.) protect yourself and your team from an undue no contest or activity decision. Yes, I hate activity decisions in official tournaments. Yes, I will do my best to prevent activity decisions in the playoffs (the qualifying round is fair game however and I will have no problem issuing an activity call here), but don't push your luck.

Here is an example of how following this would work:

Week 1 thread is posted June 7, 2013 at 12:00 AM. Its deadline is June 14, 2013 at 11:59PM. User A and User B are matched up. User A contacts User B on his VM wall on June 7, at 9:00 PM (47 hours after the thread was posted, so ok), and gives 4 time ranges: June 10, from 7:00-7:30 PM (22 hours after the timestamp of his message, which is only ok so long as at minimum 3 of the other proposed time ranges adhere to the requirements), June 11, from 9:00-9:30 PM (48 hours after the timestamp of his message, which is ok), June 12, from 6:00-6:30 PM (69 hours after timestamp of his message, so ok, but only 21 hours after the earliest time range that is 48 hours after the timestamp), and June 12, from 9:00-9:30 PM (72 hours after the timestamp, so ok, and 24 hours after a legal time range and 3 hours after another legal time range). The June 11 and both June 12 time ranges satisfy the requirements, so User A can propose his first June 10 time range as well. User B responds on June 10, at 8:00 PM (23 hours after User A contacted him, so ok), and picks June 11, at 9:00 PM to battle, which is ok because it is 24 hours after his own response.

You'll note I made most of my response ranges multiples of 24 hours, but also included 24 hours. This means I expect you to be able to check Smogon at least once a day. If that is not feasible, you put yourself at risk.

~ Aldaron

On... Disconnecting and timing out drama
Ah, the big beefcake. I'm going to go ahead and put this out there: we reserve the right to judge any individual match on a case by case basis, regardless of assumed precedence set. If you don't like that, you are welcome to not play. Be aware of this.

Also, to protect yourself as much as possible from DCs and timer issues, play on Showdown (because it has an at least semi reliable system of rejoining after a DC) and make a gentleman's agreement to not hit timer and not be hour-a-move dicks.

That said, here is the main way we will probably handle DCs / timing out:

To handle all DC cases...you're gonna submit your teams before the match. Zebraiken and Aldaron, who are not playing nor affiliated with any team, will manage this team submission form. You don't have to submit, but if you do, you protect yourself from the opponent taking a win. If you do DC (and you can't rejoin the battle) and you haven't submitted your team, your opponent will have the right to take the win. Yes, I'll most likely make a judgment call if he is on his last turn with 1 Pokemon at 5% and paralyzed and with you at 6 100% health Pokemon, because the only way to lose this is to misclick multiple times. However, if you're at 6 100% Pokemon and your opponent is at last Pokemon 10% needing to crit flinch you 6 - 12 times for the win, I'll give him the win if you DC and haven't submitted your team.

I know people like Philip7086 will beg me "to use common sense for a judgment call" for all cases and I would normally agree, but I am giving you all a 100% out by allowing you to submit your team. Basically, submit your team, and protect yourself and your team from any and all DCs. It's a simple procedure that removes almost all subjectivity from a decision regarding a DC. Unlike with the scheduling restrictions, all you have to do is submit the team your are using at anytime before the match takes place, and you'll have 100% protected yourself. Read this rule and understand this now before you join the tournament. Since I'm stating this now, I'm basically going to ignore you if you DC, didn't submit a team, and "had a guaranteed win." Expect it. Also note that I'm going to let the PLAYER (not the team), decide whether he is going to take the win or go another route (replay same moves, replay different teams, etc.).

To further ensure no funny business, if, in the case of a DC replay, there is any concern from either party about funny business, both parties have the right to request a screenshot of the current Pokemon's stats in battle. This is irrelevant for Showdown as you can simply rejoin a battle there, but PO allows you to see the currently out Pokemon's stats if you scroll over it with your mouse. Just hit PrntScrn (windows) while scrolling over it if requested by your opponent, preferably with proof that it is a screenshot of that actual battle (consider including the opponent's request in the battle screen in the screenshot).

Regarding time outs, they are a bit more complex, specifically because some timeouts are due to DCs. The best we can do for this scenario is say that there is some number between 1 minute and 2 minutes (which we will not publicize) that we will set as a limit for timing out, and if you timeout with more than that limit time remaining, we'll assume it is a DC, whereas the opposite is a true timeout. A true timeout defaults to a loss, while the DC timeout is prone to the DC rules (did you submit or not).

~ Aldaron
Basically: use VMs to communicate and schedule your matches, don't be a drama llama, submit your teams, and we'll get along fine.

---

the Ever Grande BIGS (8) vs the Wifi Wolfpack (4)

ORAS OU: boudouche vs Tom Bus
ORAS OU: BLINGAS vs Adam
ORAS Ubers: ZoroDark vs aim
ORAS UU: McMeghan vs radianthero156
ORAS RU: atomicllamas vs Nails
ORAS NU: Vileman vs blunder
ORAS Doubles: Laga vs soul_survivor
BW OU: Ginku vs Shoka
DPP OU: Jirachee vs Tamahome
ADV OU: Sam vs Danilo
GSC OU: During Summer vs Colchonero
RBY OU: royal flush vs Raish

the Circus Maximus Tigers (6) vs the Congregation of the Classiest (6)

ORAS OU: The DragonKnight vs ben gay
ORAS OU: RiCH HOMiE CHRiS vs CTC
ORAS Ubers: Fireburn vs Jibaku
ORAS UU: JabbaTheGriffin vs Hikari
ORAS RU: Floppy vs Bad Ass
ORAS NU: FAJI vs FLCL
ORAS Doubles: POI (Biosci) vs Braverius
BW OU: Thatsjustpeachy vs papai noel
DPP OU: Fakes vs 199 Lives
ADV OU: undisputed vs Triangles
GSC OU: Jorgen vs Mr.E
RBY OU: RBY GOD SG (Soulgazer) vs KratosMana

the Stark Sharks (6) vs the Team Raiders (5)

ORAS OU: Prankster vs Vinc2612
ORAS OU: Inflikted vs Steve Angello
ORAS Ubers: Edgar vs xtra$hine
ORAS UU: Laurel vs Emvee
ORAS RU: blarajan vs Afro Smash
ORAS NU: The Goomy vs Dat Blast
ORAS Doubles: Zubat vs Mizuhime
BW2 OU: Conflict vs Malekith
DPP OU: Heist vs Marshall.Law
ADV OU: Kevin Garrett vs kael
GSC OU: M Dragon vs e7e
RBY OU: gene vs Veteran In Love (dead game)

the Cryonicles (3) vs the Firebot Falcons (8)

ORAS OU: Ojama vs Tesung
ORAS OU: Living So Zambian vs IAmGingy
ORAS Ubers: Sweep vs PROBLEMS
ORAS UU: King UU vs bugzinator
ORAS RU: 49 vs Pearl.
ORAS NU: giara vs Toxzn
ORAS Doubles: kingofmars vs TheFourthChaser (dead game)
BW OU: Reymedy vs High Impulse
DPP OU: Go10 vs TV-Rocka
ADV OU: BKC vs Golden Sun
GSC OU: Picollo vs Bomber92
RBY OU: Lutra vs marcoasd

the Indie Scooters (6) vs the Alpha Ruiners (6)

ORAS OU: Stathakis vs PDC
ORAS OU: xray vs Tokyo Tom
ORAS Ubers: Hack vs steelphoenix
ORAS UU: IronBullet93 vs reachzero
ORAS RU: New Breed vs idiotfrommars
ORAS NU: RiCH HOMiE CA$ED vs Teddeh
ORAS Doubles: Lohgock vs finally
BW OU: SkillinJah vs SoulWind
DPP OU: liberty32 vs august
ADV OU: Alf' vs dekzeh
GSC OU: spawn yourself vs Tiba
RBY OU: Isa vs Hantsuki

58/60 matchas completed

HF. Let me know if any of the above is incorrect. Submit your teams!

Last edited:

Finchinator

-OUTL
is a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis the defending OU Circuit Championis a Two-Time Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OU Leader
VILEMAN

the Circus Maximus Tigers (5)
vs the Congregation of the Classiest (7)
ORAS OU: RiCH HOMiE CHRiS vs CTC - interesting game
ORAS Doubles: Biosci vs Braverius
RBY OU: Soulgazer vs KratosMana

the Stark Sharks (6) vs the Team Raiders (6)
ORAS OU: Inflikted vs Steve Angello - close, both are solid imo
ORAS UU: Laurel vs Emvee - it is Emvee's time.
ORAS RU: blarajan vs Afro Smash - ?
RBY OU: gene vs Veteran In Love

the Cryonicles (6) vs the Firebot Falcons (6) - big series.
ORAS OU: Ojama vs Tesung - 8-1 here we come.
ORAS OU: Living So Zambian vs IAmGingy - want to see want Gingy comes up with, but zambian's a bit better imo
ORAS UU: DestinyUnknown vs bugzinator
ORAS NU: giara vs Toxzn - get learning tox
ORAS Doubles: kingofmars vs TheFourthChaser - TFC's week 8 game was amazing.
BW OU: Reymedy vs High Impulse - Sableye is gay, but Reymedy is strong in BW
ADV OU: BKC vs Golden Sun - bkc about to stop his losing streak in a big game

the Indie Scooters (0) vs the Alpha Ruiners (1)
ORAS RU: New Breed vs HODOR

Edit: hide tags and formatting on phone sucks, zzz

Last edited:
the Ever Grande BIGS (6) vs the Wifi Wolfpack (6)

the Circus Maximus Tigers (3) vs the Congregation of the Classiest (9)
ORAS Doubles: Biosci vs Braverius

the Stark Sharks (8) vs the Team Raiders (4)

the Cryonicles (8) vs the Firebot Falcons (4)
ORAS Doubles: kingofmars vs TheFourthChaser

the Indie Scooters (6) vs the Alpha Ruiners (6)
ORAS OU: xray vs Tokyo Tom - sorry =(

Lavos

Banned deucer.
contacted tiba, lgi scoots

was hoping to face the mighty HODOR but i guess this weakling will do..

Last edited:

PDC

street spirit fade out
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
playing 11:59 on sunday so my game will have a minimum outcome

scoot scoot ;-;

aim

pokeaimMD
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
I might as well say this now since we are beyond out at this point...thank you wolfpack for retaining me! even though we didn't do as well as I had hoped this year, it was still a very fun season! I want to give a huge thank you to Bloo and gr8astard for being two pretty damn good managers. Sorry that we couldn't deliver as a team. shout outs to all the members who kept playing and doing their best, even when we had already lost. the wolfpack, home of the youtube crew mencemeat Tom Bus blunder nice job this season guys. my boy Adam who had it ruff this season, glad you are healing my brother!. appreciate you old folk coming out even if this season didn't treat you too kindly Colchonero Danilo , was still a blast chilling in the channel. nice job this season radianthero156 who did hella good in uu. thanks for all the fun games and talks Tamahome , still a dpp lord. thanks reiku for all the support and help! shout outs to Raish who came through in rby and thanks Raichy for always being on and supporting the team. my boy Nails still proving he can play, sometimes heh. and of course my boy Calloflochie who did pretty well this season even though inferior new breed. shout outs to the runner up in vgc last year soul_survivor and mr SnakesOnAPlane who killed it in a new format. thanks Shoka for all the support, your record definitely doesn't do your skill justice. thank you for all the support Mizuhime and BKC who came to help us when we needed it. I want to give a big thanks to my boy New Breed who was a wolf at heart, supporting us all through out the season. Testing, building and just laughing with us. You definitely are a wolf in my book broski. Personally, I'd like to thank Edgar and PROBLEMS whom I wouldn't have done well this season without. Whether it was building with you guys or just chilling in call talking smack to each other, I definitely enjoyed every minute of it. Thank you as well to Princess Bri and Sweep for the tests and suggestions as well. User Aldaron for his sass in the channel and Zebraiken for always coming through. I'm sure I'm missing people but if you helped at all this season I do sincerely thank you. Unfortunately, we couldn't achieve this year, but there's always next year. :]

oh also contacted.

Last edited:

Jirachee

phoenix reborn
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
the Cryonicles vs the Firebot Falcons

BW OU: Reymedy vs High Impulse - tough 1

The Indie Scooters vs the Alpha Ruiners

ORAS OU: xray vs Tokyo Tom - that guy's a god sorry tom
BW OU: SkillinJah vs SoulWind - interesting 1 though

atomicllamas

but then what's left of me?
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
ORAS RU: Floppy vs Bad Ass - He's got the confidence
ORAS NU: FAJI vs FLCL - classiest lost the first game, therefore they lose the week, by extension FLCL loses

ORAS UU: Laurel vs Emvee - I believe in Emvee *-*
ORAS RU: blarajan vs Afro Smash - there's got to be more sim bugs for Rajan to abuse

ORAS Ubers: Sweep vs PROBLEMS - cute user
ORAS RU: 49 vs Pearl. - really good match between two really good team builders, honestly think it comes down to how hard Pearl. tries

ORAS RU: New Breed vs idiotfrommars - should be pretty good, I believe in the Breed now that the curse is broken

I'll probably fight Nails on Saturday or something idk, gl wolfs, lgi bigs *-*

Braverius

snowls
is a Past SPL Champion
lost, poi

shoutouts to Ashton for the team concept and to him / Stratos for helpin with it ^^ was fun to use even if it didn't end up with the W

I'll follow my old friend Joey's example, and list my shout outs now since I'm at work with nothing to do. I'd like to say a big thank you to both makiri and Stellar for taking a chance on me this SPL. Thanks for tolerating my shitty attitude these past couple weeks and encouraging me to move forward. I truly enjoyed working with the Sharks and meeting a few new people. Again, I apologize to the team for my lack of ambition and attitude these past couple weeks. Thanks for allowing me to come aboard and play alongside some of the greats. I hope to possibly be apart of next year's team if that's even remotely a consideration. Hope to stay in touch with my team mates. Conflict Heist Zubat The Goomy gene Laurel blarajan M Dragon Hot N Cold

Tom Bus : Thanks for the pep talks and support throughout my SPL experience. Glad to see you're undefeated thus far. You're truly a great player and I wish you nothing but success.
IAmGingy : Been my friend for over a year now on Showdown. I'm very proud of you not only being bought this season, but performing very well. Keep it up and GL in future tours.
TheEnder : Basically same as above.
Inflikted : We had some stressful situations this season. Glad to see us both finish it out. You're a great player! I'll help you improve that team building and with DPP in ST.
Leftiez : My best friend on Smogon and biggest supporter. Thank you for all the kind words and believing in me. Ignore what people say and go on to win ST19!
Lyconik : Thanks for the support and willingness to help me test teams.
Alexander. : Appreciated your opinions on my teams and willingness to help me modify them.
Kevin Garrett : Can't thank you enough for everything you've done. Motivating me, putting up with my attitude, suggesting team ideas, and building. You're much better at ORAS than you think.
McMeghan : Thanks for believing I could play ORAS at top tournament level. I didn't do as well as I could, but thanks for sticking by me and showing support.
Edgar : I loved your positive attitude and support throughout everything, thank you.
Goddess Briyella : Love you.

Probably missing a lot of people, just the first few to pop in my head. My friends know who they are. Thanks and GL everyone. Sorry to the Smogon community for my sack of aids these past few weeks. GL to all teams this week and those that make playoffs.

Last edited:
Contacted :)

the Ever Grande BIGS (0) vs the Wifi Wolfpack (0)

the Circus Maximus Tigers (1) vs the Congregation of the Classiest (0)

ORAS Doubles: POI vs Braverius

the Cryonicles (0) vs the Firebot Falcons (0)

the Indie Scooters (0) vs the Alpha Ruiners (0)

Last edited:
the Ever Grande BIGS (0) vs the Wifi Wolfpack (0)

ORAS OU: boudouche vs Tom Bus- god strikes again,,
ORAS Ubers: ZoroDark vs aim- don't underestimate zorodark hue. Superior brother in the metalgross-zorodark bloodline for sure.
DPP OU: Jirachee vs Tamahome - ya boi's not only a GSC legend but a DPP OU one too... stunfisk heart,,
ADV OU: Sam vs Danilo- Use alakazam, shits underrated af in ADV good lord,
GSC OU: During Summer vs Colchonero- colch is a nice guy.

the Stark Sharks (0) vs the Team Raiders (0)

the Cryonicles (0) vs the Firebot Falcons (0)

ORAS UU: DestinyUnknown vs bugzinator- excitin one. Dunk's no TOM BUS but he's definitely a threat.
BW OU: Reymedy vs High Impulse - rofl as long as his stupid teenagerness doesn't prevent him D:

the Indie Scooters (0) vs the Alpha Ruiners (0)

watashi

is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Three-Time Past SPL Champion
World Defender
lose, GG

i'd like to apologize to my team for my hasty play during that match. i was feeling a bit too jive after FAJI agreed to play today, as i for sure thought he was going to john me till the weekend. i had also just demolished blarajan in a series rby/gsc games and my blood was pumping. once again, sorry

Last edited:

Ragnarock

Banned deucer.
ORAS OU: boudouche vs Tom Bus - i wanna see this
ORAS OU: BLINGAS vs Adam - lol
ORAS OU: The DragonKnight vs ben gay - Ehyyyyyyyy go frens you can dis *-*

ORAS Ubers: Edgar vs xtra$hine - I know you will be studying that article brother
ORAS UU: Laurel vs Emvee - Emvee :]

Neutral Luck, Have Fun Scoots

AM

is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
LCPL Champion
ORAS UU: McMeghan vs radianthero156 jesus what do these guys not play in tiers? lol

ORAS OU: The DragonKnight vs ben gay sigh, why fate
ORAS OU: RiCH HOMiE CHRiS vs CTC The commentary is going to be better than the match itself

ORAS Ubers: Edgar vs xtra$hine Lol

ORAS NU: RiCH HOMiE CA$ED vs Teddeh Ay

Contacted boudouche.

Thanks to Bloo and gr8astard for drafting me this season, and to mencemeat, Calloflochie and blunder for convincing them to do so :]. aim, Nails and radianthero156 were amazing team mates and supported me with building and team testing. The rest of the wolfpack (including New Breed) made this season enjoyable despite us being out of playoff contention for the last few weeks - it was a pleasure working with you.

CTC

Banned deucer.
is a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
Big Chungus Winner

been a moment and nigga still aint respond. it would seem as though he duckin the fade from brown drizzy style. requestin sub

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)