bad clarinet music
is a Community Contributor Alumnus

Semifinals:
Semifinals will run from 11/16-11/23 at 23:59 GMT -5

Bracket
MattaPod [water] v Psychomew2 [flying]
locoghoul [bug] v Slowmobro [ground]

Special Rules:
- Battles will be played in the Singles format, 6v6.
- Battles will be best 2 out of 3 and at Level 50.
- Each member of your team must be the same type of Pokémon.
- In the case of Mega-Evolution, the Pokémon's type will be determined by it's base form. This means that you can use Mega Charizard-X on a Fire or Flying team, but not a Dragon team.
- Ban List: Any Pokémon in the Ubers tier.

Standard Rules:
- Species Clause: A player cannot have two of the same pokémon on their team. For example, a player cannot have two Koffing on his or her team.
- No duplicate items.
- Sleep Clause: A player cannot put two or more different opposing Pokémon to sleep using attacks that induce sleep to opposing pokémon.
- Evasion Clause: A player cannot increase their Pokémon's evasion stat with a move that specifically increases evasion. Items or indirect boosts do not break this clause.
- OHKO Clause: Players cannot use Horn Drill, Guillotine, Sheer Cold, or Fissure in any of their Pokémon's movesets.
- Battle Timeout: If a player exhausts the timer, he/she loses.
- No members who are on the Wifi Blacklist in Smogon's Wi-Fi forum may join.
- A Pokémon cannot use the moves Swagger/Flatter or have the ability Moody.
- Rounds will not be extended unless in the case of a substitute.
- If the battle is not completed, the more active user will move on.
- Post the battle video here in the thread afterwards.

If you have questions about the rules post them here. Please do not PM me as im sure someone else may have the same question.
Approved by Mizuhime.

#144 Articuno | Ability: Pressure | Nature: Timid
OT: Ben | ID No: 10690 | Lvl 50 UT
IVs: 31/14/31/30/30/31 - Hidden Power Ground
Non Redis
Donated by <Totes>

#382 Kyogre | Ability: Drizzle | Nature: Quiet
OT: Squ!dward | ID No: 08478 | Lvl 45 UT
IVs: 31/09/31/31/31/1
Non Redis
Donated by MattaPod

30/30/30/30/30/31
Details coming soon
Donated by Shad0wBlazze

Last edited:
After some super intense battles, I managed to just barely get the win against mettapod. gg's
R69W-WWWW-WW34-4GY2
DEWW-WWWW-WW34-4GYG
M9XW-WWWW-WW34-4GYV

Psychomew2 after electric, steel and Ice Beam water, you're finally guaranteed to not get an unfavourable match up. Thumbs up!
Also good luck to Locoghoul and the Potato man! (if they haven't played their match yet, that is)

Good luck to you Psychomew2, I wish all good luck, but I'd like for the guy that defeated me to be the champ. LOL. Again great tournament and lots of fun, looking forward to your next one.

Psychomew2 after electric, steel and Ice Beam water, you're finally guaranteed to not get an unfavourable match up. Thumbs up!
Also good luck to Locoghoul and the Potato man! (if they haven't played their match yet, that is)
That may be true, but remember that my win against steel was a technicality. Regardless, I still feel like I earned my spot. I mean, I really wasn't expecting to beat mettapod, considering the fact that he beat shad0wblaze, and shad0wblaze beat me in the monogen tourny. One of the happy little surprises of life i guess XD.

That may be true, but remember that my win against steel was a technicality. Regardless, I still feel like I earned my spot. I mean, I really wasn't expecting to beat mettapod, considering the fact that he beat shad0wblaze, and shad0wblaze beat me in the monogen tourny. One of the happy little surprises of life i guess XD.
There are different rules in this tourney that made me lose to mattapod, but i know what you mean. I forgot every water mon knows ice beam lol.

Good luck in the finals tho the finals could end up being a type disadvantage if locoghoul wins, regardless it should be a hectic match.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)