• Doubles

Votes: 4 21.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
as someone who has started playing mono, I'd say some of their rules are necessary. Not gonna give details but in mono there are certain pokes that become too OP
you should give details, im open to changing things up before this gets started in order for it to be the most fun

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
Why would you want to weaken both our teams by crippling the brokeness that is Drizzle Toad?
hahah im not going to ban damp rock no matter what. if youre worried about weather bring a tyranitar or a ninetales. i dont even think its really that broken, soooo many pokes can learn thunder gigadrain and grassknot

hahah im not going to ban damp rock no matter what. if youre worried about weather bring a tyranitar or a ninetales. i dont even think its really that broken, soooo many pokes can learn thunder gigadrain and grassknot
Yeah... because Tyranitar and Ninetales enjoy facing Mono-Water. :P

Last edited:
you should give details, im open to changing things up before this gets started in order for it to be the most fun
Thing is I'm not necessarily asking for a change. When people sign up is like a contract, you know what you get into and as long everyone agrees it's all good. Like the first one where no legends were allowed but breedabke Ubers were, I thought it was kinda ridiculous to have Mega Mawile or Mega Luke but like Lati@s or Meloetta banned.

Regarding the bans, they are somewhat different than the "logic" (don't get me started) in OU for bans. Basically a Mon is gonna be banned if it guarantees an autowin versus at least three types. Lando-I for example is allowed because it doesn't meet that criteria. Meanwhile, Mega Metagross was autowin versus Ice, Fairy and Rock for example.

Also like I mentioned initially, it is very matchup dependant so some types suffer more than others. For example, Normal could handle CharX but Electric couldn't touch it almost

Last edited:
Thing is I'm not necessarily asking for a change. When people sign up is like a contract, you know what you get into and as long everyone agrees it's all good. Like the first one where no legends were allowed but breedabke Ubers were, I thought it was kinda ridiculous to have Mega Mawile or Mega Luke but like Lati@s or Meloetta banned.

Regarding the bans, they are somewhat different than the "logic" (don't get me started) in OU for bans. Basically a Mon is gonna be banned if it guarantees an autowin versus at least three types. Lando-I for example is allowed because it doesn't meet that criteria. Meanwhile, Mega Metagross was autowin versus Ice, Fairy and Rock for example.

Also like I mentioned initially, it is very matchup dependant so some types suffer more than others. For example, Normal could handle CharX but Electric couldn't touch it almost
I can already see ur fate locoghoul someones gonna use talonflame against u (dem gale wings doe)

Im not gonna bring talonflame, i cant afford to bring a bunch of mons that are 4x weak to rocks (i just realized rocks are gonna kick my ass haha).

Last edited:
I can already see ur fate locoghoul someones gonna use talonflame against u (dem gale wings doe)

Im not gonna bring talonflame, i cant afford to bring a bunch of mons that are 4x weak to rocks (i just realized rocks are gonna kick my ass haha).
Talonflame was banned before Metagross or CharX because it literally 6-0 Grass and Fighting while being an issue to Bug obviously. Very unhealthy to the meta. But I signed up knowing that Gallade, smooth rick and other stuff is allowed so I'm not complaining

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
my idea for this tournament isnt really 'monotype' per se, more like we are all members of the pokemon league battling to see who gets to be in the elite 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)