Smogon NFL Weekly Predictions Challenge 2017

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
I almost picked Washington, that one was kind of a coinflip for me. :( At least I still have the Burrs.

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
Somehow I was also the only person who picked the Vikes in our group, so go me.

Pittsburgh is ass on the road and Chicago hasn't looked that bad through the first two weeks, I made that pick extremely purposefully.

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
you're a stoolers fan so you're excused from not picking against them

I prob would've picked against the Cowmen if I didn't always homer pick them regardless, but my worries were for naught.

WaterBomb, you fucker. Voting against your own team like that vs Baltimore with Mr Flacco.

*Edit*

Wait, never mind. Take that back. You're not voting lol.

TheValkyries

proudly reppin' 2 superbowl wins since DEFLATEGATE
MFW I go to switch my titans texans pick to the Texan so right before the game starts... and it says too late to switch picks. MFW I see the final score. Gg fuckboi make up your mind sooner

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
Three others is more than I was expecting, but I'm not that surprised tbh.

Sorry didn't mean to come off presumptive or anything. Your post made it seem like you were frontrunning or something so I checked the ranks and you're only ahead by one. Even if it is your kid making the picks

TheValkyries

proudly reppin' 2 superbowl wins since DEFLATEGATE
Yeah even when the Rams were shit they'd still randomly beat the hawks. No the Rams are doing pretty well and the Seahawks are struggling??? Yeah no that was a perfectly reasonable pick.

Well against them 49ers and Colts. Then dem Boyz blowing a lead. I knew this game would be a low scoring one, with us actually finishing it on the last play.

I just can't believe Miami won another game. Cutler is absolute trash at this point lol. Worst week for me so far only 4 right thus far

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)