Votes: 2 5.6%
  • Lions

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • Bucs

Votes: 1 2.8%

• Total voters

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Missed the super bowl, rip.

Although i think finch was the only one close enough to catch me and he picked the panthers too

Waiting on Killah for final results

and hey! you were right!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1slI8p6IRqWK98KJY6XdaN4xRLm7R6PUlKq77aaGDBVs/edit (raw on sheet 1, sorted on sheet 2)

Grats to Texas Cloverleaf for coming in 1st in P1 and tying for 1st in P2 (SpareAacount, -Tsunami-) after picking 7/8 favorites in the first 2 weeks to start 8-0 :^)

honorable mentions to SpareAacount for being the only one to pick Denver before the playoffs, and to all you idiots who thought KC would beat New England on the road and go on to win the conference/Super Bowl (hint: there were a lot).

also honorable mention to aimless for that 100% accuracy, going 1-0 by only picking the Super Bowl winning Broncos. literally everyone else finished with between 10-16 points, so good job on not being terrible everyone???

I picked a bunch of upsets with my original picks, but it clearly didn't work. Should've just been picking "all" favorites like I did with the regular season picks. At least I got still got second and was the only one who actually predicted the Super Bowl champ before the playoffs started.

TheValkyries

proudly reppin' 2 superbowl wins since DEFLATEGATE
Yes they're all tied for second, but it also means stallion and I are tied for 7th not 3rd.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)