Project PU Victim of the Week! Finished

Status
Not open for further replies.
Checks: Pom-Pom and Skuntank
Counters: Regirock and Cryo

asmirnov there are 2 regi's nominated as a counter your gonna need to specify which one

Loved this weeks submissions though, Good luck guys

Oathkeeper

"Wait!" he says, do I look like a waiter?
is a Tutoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Winners

Checks

User
Pokemon
Set
Aurorus (11 votes)
Skuntank (10 votes)

Counters

User
Pokemon
Set
Cryogonal (15 votes)
Regirock (14 votes)

Checks
Aurorus - 11
Skuntank - 10
Oricorio Pom Pom - 7
Abomasnow - 5
Dodrio - 4
Spiritomb - 2
Golem - 1

Counters
Cryogonal - 15
Regirock - 14
Lycanroc - 6
Regice - 5

Let's give twitch.tv/Bag_of_Trixx (a.k.a. bagoftrixx on PS) a huge round of applause for being crowned the Top Assassin for the last session of Gen 7 PU Victim of the Week! Congrats buddy! Glad to call you a friend and you made great submissions! All of you did actually. With that in mind.......

Alright everyone, this instance of Victim of the Week (Gen 7 PU edition) has officially come to end. While Gen 8 PU won't be a thing until later next year, Gen 8 does start tomorrow and we are going to want to focus on the new stuff, brainstorming ideas, etc, with the new mons/mechanics/etc. I have to admit that running this thread (and yes I plan to run the Gen 8 thread as well) has been an experience. As soon as Darkinium stepped down from running this thread, I immediately asked Megazard if I could take over and he gave me that chance and I thank him so much for it. This has been fun and I cannot wait to start it up for Gen 8 when the time comes. I just want to take this time to thank so many people for their contributions to the thread and these people include: gum, uhuhuhu7, RahelGamer03, Katy, tlenit1, Rubicon, Musharnanigans, jonago, twitch.tv/Bag_of_Trixx, ChrystalFalchion, blunty1, Squash17 ^_^, royesk, HiddenPower23, Specs, Toy Time King, Sir Pin, and I'm sure I'm missing some others since there has been so many of you, but I also want to give a big shoutout to Taskr for being the original author of this thread. I took care of this thread like it was my child and I hope you guys liked it and are ready for more, because it is going to happen!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)