Ability: Iron Barbs
EVs: 252 HP / 120 Def / 136 SpD
Relaxed Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Gyro Ball
- Power Whip
- Knock Off
- Spikes

I wanted to try out koko with Hawlucha but didn't like how the hawk got hard stopped by the common Zapdos and it was hard to fit a mon that was viable and could offensively pressure out Zapdos. Mega Swampert came along and made me build this beauty. It's very nice how Hawlucha and Swampert work together breaking walls for each other along with Hawlucha being able to presence annoying mons to rain such as ferrothorn. So, there is also the aspect of ferro and kingdra naturally doing their normal roles on a rain team. Now, another interesting aspect is the koko set. Zamrock made the very amazing set in mean look koko which I must say I thought was stupid at first but after using it my self I saw how great it is. You need skill to use this set but it certainly is a great stall breaker for rain and is able to remove mons like amoon and mega venu and even tang easily...along with heavily weakening ferro. There is also the second and original option for a koko set in all out attacker which gives you a better match up vs offensive teams basically. So, basically one koko set gives u an auto win vs offense and another helps you remove bulky shit for the other members. The hawlucha is evd to out-speed excadrill out of sand for anyone wondering..I know its not realistic to see excadrill but if u hop on the ladder you just increased your chances. Enjoy!

Last edited:

njnp

We don't play this game to lose.
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
Alrighty, thank you everyone who submitted their teams. This will be a closed poll where the best ou players/ou forum auth will get to choose which rain team is added instead of the public to avoid a spamming of votes for one particular team. Thank You!

Reactions: Leo

https://pastebin.com/kgP21RBt

Here is my Team which I'm currently using. It works really well in the new Meta and I won the most games I played with it. A Coil Zygarde and a Modest Charizard Y are forming the core. Assault West Magearna is really good right now and it also makes al lot of fun to play with this team. I jumped from ~1350 to nearly 1600 Points by using this team and I can hold this points very consistently. Zapdos is physically defensive and helps with defog support, while Mamoswine sets the own SR. Nihilego runs Rockium Z and HP Fire. Most opponents expect a scarf set, so its really easy to kill a Ferrothorn with HP Fire when the opponents thinks that you are locked into Sludge Wave. Continental Crush destroyes Zapdos and can kill Lando-T with 1 Beast Boost. Garchomp and Mega Swampert are among the few pokemon who are able to resist all moves from Nihilego. Modest Charizard Y deals so much damage and can tank a few hits through it's bulky investment. It's very important to mega evolve this thing as quick as possible against Rain Teams. In it's Mega Form, it can shut down the rain support, when Magearna kills a Pelliper with Volt Switch and Charizard brings the sun immediatly. Hp Grass on Zapdos is the only way to deal with Mega Swampert. Mega Swampert is the toughed Pokemon to deal with when rain is up. Otherwise Heat Wave and HP Ice are options for Zapdos but HP Grass works really well. The worst case scenario is, if Charizard is in its normal form, rain is up and Mega Swampert is on the field.
sry for my english, I'm not a native speaker, hopefully it's understandable

Nihilego @ Rockium Z
Ability: Beast Boost
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Power Gem
- Thunderbolt
- Sludge Wave
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Charizard-Mega-Y @ Charizardite Y
Ability: Drought
EVs: 248 HP / 252 SpA / 8 SpD
Modest Nature
- Flamethrower
- Air Slash
- Solar Beam
- Roost

Magearna @ Assault Vest
Ability: Soul-Heart
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpA / 4 SpD
Modest Nature
- Volt Switch
- Fleur Cannon
- Flash Cannon
- Ice Beam

Zapdos @ Leftovers
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpD
Bold Nature
- Volt Switch
- Hidden Power [Grass]
- Roost
- Defog

Mamoswine @ Focus Sash
Ability: Thick Fat
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Ice Shard
- Icicle Crash
- Earthquake

Zygarde @ Leftovers
Ability: Aura Break
EVs: 240 HP / 212 SpD / 56 Spe
Careful Nature
- Substitute
- Thousand Arrows
- Coil
- Extreme Speed

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)