Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 49 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone has a jirachi they could trade me for a couple seconds, that would be sick. I'm trying to fill out my hoenn dex in ORAS. Any help would be much appreciated.

CTNC

Doesn't know how to attack
Looking For: a Timid Luxury Ball Blacephalon with a good Hidden Power named SiwangYanhua.
For Trade: Anything that's a fair request From Ultra Moon.

For my Pokedex I'm looking for the following. I'll trade back and I'm willing to help with your Pokedex if you want.

Politoed
Electivire
Buzzwole
Bump

Edit: If it isn't crossed out, I still need help with it.

Last edited:
Looking for a Fast ball Zigzagoon and a Moon ball Shuppet in gen 7. I can breed a ton of Apricorn mons.
VM/PM me.

Last edited:
I'm not sure trying to SOS shiny Salamence is much faster than getting one through the Masuda Method. Admitedly, the eggs take long to hatch, but at least you can guarantee Nature, Moves and IVs.
True. Knowing my luck, I'd get both imperfect atk and speed IVs lol

Hi, need help with touch trading Naganadel and Cosmoem. I did a dumb and placed them in the EV training area so I cant evolve mine for another 2 days

Have completed the rest of the dex, so if you need help with some mons as well we can hook each other up

Can someone please trade me a totem-sized Mimikyu? I don't care what nature; I just want it for photos. Edit: Now that I think about it, will anyone let me clone any of their totems?

Hi, need help with touch trading Naganadel and Cosmoem. I did a dumb and placed them in the EV training area so I cant evolve mine for another 2 days
Why don't you just tap the sign & stop the training early?

Last edited:
What are the requirements for nicknaming traded Pokémon in each generation (matching trainer name, TID, SID, trainer gender, game version, etc.)? Am I able to rename Ageto Celebi if I have a Ruby/Sapphire game with a matching ID/SID, does it require a Colosseum game with a matching ID/SID, or is it impossible since it technically doesn't come from a playable game?

I saw a post answering my general question on here ages ago, but I can't seem to find it now when I need it.

Last edited:
What are the requirements for nicknaming traded Pokémon in each generation (matching trainer name, TID, SID, trainer gender, game version, etc.)? Am I able to rename Ageto Celebi if I have a Ruby/Sapphire game with a matching ID/SID, does it require a Colosseum game with a matching ID/SID, or is it impossible since it technically doesn't come from a playable game?

I saw a post answering my general question on here ages ago, but I can't seem to find it now when I need it.
Should be just trainer name, TID, SID, and gender. I believe you could even rename it in a 4th gen game if you wanted to.

Was trying to RNG Tapu Koko to get it with HP Fire and Timid in a Fast Ball, however, I get it with HP Ice instead. Should I keep it like this or SR and try again? Or I wonder, does anyone have a HP Fire Tapu Koko for trade?

Was trying to RNG Tapu Koko to get it with HP Fire and Timid in a Fast Ball, however, I get it with HP Ice instead. Should I keep it like this or SR and try again? Or I wonder, does anyone have a HP Fire Tapu Koko for trade?
I think the order of "which HP do I want in Tapu Koko?" is Ice > Fire > Ground, I'd keep it unless you already have one

I think the order of "which HP do I want in Tapu Koko?" is Ice > Fire > Ground, I'd keep it unless you already have one
That logic confuses me sometime. I did SR a while ago for the Shiny Tapu Koko to get HP Ice, but I never caught one myself in HP Ice, timid, and in a Fast ball so I guess I'll keep it and use a different moveset for it. Do you or anyone have one with HP Fire for trade?

That logic confuses me sometime. I did SR a while ago for the Shiny Tapu Koko to get HP Ice, but I never caught one myself in HP Ice, timid, and in a Fast ball so I guess I'll keep it and use a different moveset for it. Do you or anyone have one with HP Fire for trade?
I have one I'd let you clone, but it's in a Dusk Ball.

shiny finder

forever searching
is a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Chatot Wrangler

This one perhaps?

Even if it's not, it includes some relevant info haha.

CTNC

Doesn't know how to attack
Still looking for Politoed, Electivire, and Buzzwole for my Pokedex.

Now looking for a Relaxed Synchronize

I’m going to nature my Pokémon from my Silver, and I want an Adamant Entei, what would be the best way to get it?
What I'd do is just go to some early area like Route 29 and beat up wild Pokemon until you get to the right amount of EXP.

Last edited:

Smuckem

Resident Facility Bot Wannabe
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Now looking for a Relaxed Synchronize
I have a Relaxed Synchronize.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Separate from this: I'm looking for any Timid Comfey, all other details irrelevant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)