Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone here who can trade me a Modest/Timid Tapu Lele? I have various IV and EV trained pokes, as well as several legendaries and a few Smogon event Pokemon. I would be happy to confirm the IVs of any Pokemon on request~

pilica12

Buriallusion: Phantomic Killer in Night Mist
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Anyone here who can trade me a Modest/Timid Tapu Lele? I have various IV and EV trained pokes, as well as several legendaries and a few Smogon event Pokemon. I would be happy to confirm the IVs of any Pokemon on request~
If you're still looking, I have an HP Fire one of both natures that I can give you a copy of. Pick the nature (or if you want one of both, that's fine too). PM/VM and I'll send over the full details of both, and we can negotiate and send up a time for trading.

When RNGing with a Phat DS, does it matter where it's from? (As in European vs. American vs. Japanese DS)
Nevermind, I'll ask that in the RNG thread
Instead, what ways are there to catch HA Eevees in 6-gen? Is it only Friend Safari or is there something else?

Last edited:
Hey, I'm looking for someone to level up and clone my Meowth for a Pick Up / Pay Day squad.
I would trade it to you with an everstone to avoid evolving, it needs 49 rare candy.

Meowth @ Amulet Coin
Nature: Jolly | Ability: Pick Up
IVs: 31/31/31/21/31/31
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 Speed
Fake Out / Pay Day / Parting Shot / Foul Play

You can keep a copy and get something from my trade sheet.

Looking for someone to clone a pokemon for me. I don't actually need the pokemon to be cloned, but it'll be holding a bottle cap which I do need cloned. So if you want a specific pokemon as a reward, let me know! Pm me/ post on my profile.

Looking for someone to clone a pokemon for me. I don't actually need the pokemon to be cloned, but it'll be holding a bottle cap which I do need cloned. So if you want a specific pokemon as a reward, let me know! Pm me/ post on my profile.
Uh, isn't it easier to ask for a bottle cap? I can give you one for a breedject or mon in an apricorn ball.

Looking for Skrelp w/ HA and any Pokemon with the HA Tinted Lens or Scrappy, the rest doesn't matter in terms of nature, hidden power, IVs. I have the following to offer and I can breed them to match the quality of your Pokemon:

Monferno - HA: Iron Fist w/ Quick Guard and Thunder Punch egg moves.
Mankey - Anger Point
Snorunt - HA: Moody w/ Disable, Hex
Gible - HA: Rough Skin w/
Torchic - HA: Speed Boost w/ Last Resort, Baton Pass, Counter, Night Slash
Drillbur - Sand Rush w/ Skull Bash, Rock Climb, Crush Claw, Submission
Ralts - Trade w/ Disable, Destiny Bond, Shadow Sneak, Grudge
Eevee - HA: Anticipation w/ Wish
Bagon - HA: Sheer Force w/ Hydro Pump, Dragon Dance
Shuppet - Frisk w/ Destiny Bond, Gunk Shot
Froakie - HA: Protean
Tyrunt - Strong Jaw w/ Thunder, Fire, and Ice Fang

Disc.
Can attempt to breed for specific nature, IVs are easy just takes a little time... that is if you're providing the same quality of pokemon.

I have other Pokemon and if you want to extend another reasonable offer I'll always consider it.

Looking for Skrelp w/ HA and any Pokemon with the HA Tinted Lens or Scrappy, the rest doesn't matter in terms of nature, hidden power, IVs. I have the following to offer and I can breed them to match the quality of your Pokemon:

Monferno - HA: Iron Fist w/ Quick Guard and Thunder Punch egg moves.
Mankey - Anger Point
Snorunt - HA: Moody w/ Disable, Hex
Gible - HA: Rough Skin w/
Torchic - HA: Speed Boost w/ Last Resort, Baton Pass, Counter, Night Slash
Drillbur - Sand Rush w/ Skull Bash, Rock Climb, Crush Claw, Submission
Ralts - Trade w/ Disable, Destiny Bond, Shadow Sneak, Grudge
Eevee - HA: Anticipation w/ Wish
Bagon - HA: Sheer Force w/ Hydro Pump, Dragon Dance
Shuppet - Frisk w/ Destiny Bond, Gunk Shot
Froakie - HA: Protean
Tyrunt - Strong Jaw w/ Thunder, Fire, and Ice Fang

Disc.
Can attempt to breed for specific nature, IVs are easy just takes a little time... that is if you're providing the same quality of pokemon.

I have other Pokemon and if you want to extend another reasonable offer I'll always consider it.
I can catch you the HA Skrelp & a Pancham with Scrappy, would that work for you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 8)