Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 39 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
What generation is easiest to learn RNG in?
This is entirely subjective, and there is no definitive answer. If you want one, learn all of them and decide for yourself.
• Gen III (in particular dead battery / Emerald) is the simplest to understand, as there's no need to worry about seeds. It's literally just "Do X after Y seconds".
• Gen V is the simplest in terms of getting shinies, etc. quickly. There's no real need for TID/SID abuse, and so you can just get going for competitive shinies from your current save.
• Gen IV isn't too hard and (due to Timer0's not being douches) probably one of the more reliable ones (once you get it down).
• Colloseum/XD are ridiculous, and not viable without an emulator (at least last time I looked into it).

TL;DR
All are fine (excluding Colloseum/XD), so whichever one gives you access to the Pokémon you want. :)

LF: Unaware wooper, an adaptability corphish, a Defiant pawniard (with knock off and sucker punch), a poison touch grimer, a technician scyther with bug bite defog and knock off(the moves would be nice),a thick fat swinub, and a nidoran-m with hustle. IGN:Brody FC:2105-8786-6319 They dont have to have max ivs, perfect natures or pokeballs, just spitbacks are fine. PM me! :)

Does anyone know how Gender/Ability/Nature get generated or when it gets locked in? Is the only way to get the combo you want to hatch a ton of eggs? I know everstone now always passes the nature. Thanks! (In Pokemon X/Y)

I'm building a team for a match with a friend of mine where the rules are all pokémon must have 440 or less BST, no mega evolutions, no huge power, no wobbuffet and no NFE pokémon unless they play differently to their evolutions. I was originally intending to use a prankster copycat Riolu for my team, but it turns out that doesn't work in gen 6 (wish I'd found out BEFORE I spent a week breeding one). Anyway, I still need some items for the match, and also a replacement pokémon.

Could anyone trade me the following stuff?

1. Assault Vest
2. Volt Absorb (Hidden ability) Pachirisu (yes, really) - or a friend safari containing one!
3. Leftovers

Can offer spitbacks of the following pokemon - modest rotom, impish riolu, adamant kecleon, adamant mawile.

Thanks

(and I made sure to get the right thread this time!)

Hozu

RNGenius
is a Contributor Alumnus
This is entirely subjective, and there is no definitive answer. If you want one, learn all of them and decide for yourself.
• Gen III (in particular dead battery / Emerald) is the simplest to understand, as there's no need to worry about seeds. It's literally just "Do X after Y seconds". Timing to 1/60th of a second required, and sometimes the game just hates you by giving weird things (split/alternate breeding spreads). No breeding in R/S, no RNGing at all on retail FR/LG.
• Gen V is the simplest in terms of getting shinies, etc. quickly. There's no real need for TID/SID abuse, and so you can just get going for competitive shinies from your current save.
• Gen IV isn't too hard and probably one of the more reliable ones (once you get it down), outside of Wondercards. Timing to 1/30th of a second required.
• Colloseum/XD are still impossible except by emulator.
TL;DR
All are fine (excluding Colloseum/XD), so whichever one gives you access to the Pokémon you want. :)
Made some changes for accuracy. Timer0 doesn't affect 4th gen games, however there is a Timer1 which is used solely for Wondercard gift PIDs. It's insanely fast, so it can't be controlled by humans or even emulator save states.

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Made some changes for accuracy. Timer0 doesn't affect 4th gen games, however there is a Timer1 which is used solely for Wondercard gift PIDs. It's insanely fast, so it can't be controlled by humans or even emulator save states.
Thanks. :)
I knew Timer0's didn't affect Gen IV, I meant that them not affecting made it more reliable. Otherwise ^this ;).
Also, interesting to know about Timer1. *Runs to RAM table to look it up.*

Looking for Modest HP Grass Cyndaquil

I can offer 5IV Chikorita, Chimchar, Shellos, Deino, Magikarp, Fennekin, and Litwick.

WILLING TO TRADE 4 for 1!!

PM me if you can help/are interested.

again does anyone have a modest HA poliwhirl/politoed? ball and iv's do not matter. poliwhirl has to have kings rock

also does anyone know a good spot to ev train in Special defense i have one for all of the other stats

Looking for people with these patterns in their game, or shiny in matching ball with timid/modest 31/x/31/31/31/31 or 31/x/31/30/31/30

Modern
Monsoon
Ocean
Polar
River
Savannah
Sun
Tundra
Icy Snow

Looking for people with these patterns in their game, or shiny in matching ball with timid/modest 31/x/31/31/31/31 or 31/x/31/30/31/30

Modern
Monsoon
Ocean
Polar
River
Savannah
Sun
Tundra
Icy Snow
I have Modern. I have a 31/x/31/31/31/31 one lying around in a Premier ball somewhere, so I could breed up an egg or two. ;)

I have Modern. I have a 31/x/31/31/31/31 one lying around in a Premier ball somewhere, so I could breed up an egg or two. ;)
do you need a male with perfect 5 iv too ?

do you want anything for it ? money ? love ? pokemons ? stuffs :3
if possible, can you breed it in an egg form , kinda tedious but you don't have too do it :p .

LF:
For Competitive play:
HA poliwhirl(w/ kings rock)/politoed, modest
HA foongus, calm
Charmander (w/charizardite Y) timid
For pokedex:
mew
jirachi
shaymin
arceus
regigigas
keldeo
genesect
offering:
zorua, doduo, and froakie spitbacks, and HA riolu, swablu, igglybuff, and munna

Last edited:

Modern
Monsoon
Ocean
Polar
River
Savannah
Sun
Tundra
Icy Snow
I'm about to head to bed but I can breed you a river one of either spread and keep it in it's egg so you can find someone to hatch it shiny for you.

I'm about to head to bed but I can breed you a river one of either spread and keep it in it's egg so you can find someone to hatch it shiny for you.
a timid one would be fine , do you have it in the dive/luxury ball ? i can provide you with the parents .
Thanks, pm me for what would you like in my thread .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)