Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 37 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any suggestions for a tanky Yveltal set? I really, really want to use Oblivion Wing and Sucker Punch, but I just don't know what nature would work for it... Or what other moves to use....

I have a question would a jolly mega absol one shot a mega mewtwo y that is inveseted in only speed and special attack

Random question again: I recently started hatching A LOT of old eggs, and one had an HP Fire Espurr that APPEARS to be one of the best HP Spreads, IF I breed it with a Pachirisu to pass it on to a Roselia, anyone have an idea as to long that might take?

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
Any suggestions for a tanky Yveltal set? I really, really want to use Oblivion Wing and Sucker Punch, but I just don't know what nature would work for it... Or what other moves to use....
Yveltal
Impish @ leftovers
Roost
Oblivion Wing
Taunt
Toxic

I honestly don't know, I'd try find the smogon uber analysis and see if it has a suggestion, I know they have a set for bulky xerneas.

zero2exe

Veteran Breeder - Expert Translator
is a Contributor Alumnus
I am using machamp to counter jolteon/manectric. Who is a good partner for him to counter talonflame?
Tyranitar is an option, resists everything talonflame has and threatens with a OHKO Stone Edge/Rock Slide. If Sandstream is an issue for your team you can try Rotom-W or Weak Armor Omastar (Double Resist on fire attacks, huge defense and a speed boost upon tanking a hit).

I don't remember how gender less breeding works. I have to breed with a ditto? And is it possible to get rotom in a dive ball and have it pass to the offspring?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)