Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 34 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for Litwick/Slugma with Heat Wave and Gible/Deino with Earth Power, anyone has one of them? Ivs, nature and gender doesn't matter

Looking for Litwick/Slugma with Heat Wave and Gible/Deino with Earth Power, anyone has one of them? Ivs, nature and gender doesn't matter
I have earth power deino's, I can give you one, would you give me a vullaby like the one on your thread with foul play and knock off? don't care about ivs

What moveset would be the best on a kalos breeded Conkeldurr with assult vest? And also, would brave>adamant be a good choice to counter TR teams?

Does anyone have an ability capsule they're willing to trade ? * U *
and what do they usually go for, anyways ? (like, I have no idea what I should trade in return, so let me know!)

Does anyone have an ability capsule they're willing to trade ? * U *
and what do they usually go for, anyways ? (like, I have no idea what I should trade in return, so let me know!)
i can probably get an ability capsule by tommorow but the only thing i need are pokebank legendaries...

What moveset would be the best on a kalos breeded Conkeldurr with assult vest? And also, would brave>adamant be a good choice to counter TR teams?
With no Knock-Off + Ice Punch, your only options are Payback to hit ghosts and Poison Jab/Stone Edge for coverage against flying or fairies T.T

Edit: unless you're playing VGC I don't think you want to lower your speed even further than it is.

LF: Adamant Mold Breaker Drilbur/Excadrill with stealth rocks, iv's don't matter. I have some 3-4 iv scythers and skarmorys I could trade for it.
If you have a flawless one I have some flawless pokemon I could trade for it:

31/31/31/31/31/31 Female Timid Deino
31/31/31/x/31/31 Female Jolly Swift Swim Magikarp
31/31/31/x/31/31 Female Jolly Sand Veil Gible

With no Knock-Off + Ice Punch, your only options are Payback to hit ghosts and Poison Jab/Stone Edge for coverage against flying or fairies T.T

Edit: unless you're playing VGC I don't think you want to lower your speed even further than it is.
I am considering it for use in singles, doubles and/or triples, so I have not set any mode for it's use yet. I think I am going for drain punch, mach punch, payback and poison jab. Only ones resisting the moves are Croagunk+Toxicroak, and it would be them even if I were to use Stone Edge>Poison Jab. Not settled if I will use Guts for status fishing or go for iron fists.

I am considering it for use in singles, doubles and/or triples, so I have not set any mode for it's use yet. I think I am going for drain punch, mach punch, payback and poison jab. Only ones resisting the moves are Croagunk+Toxicroak, and it would be them even if I were to use Stone Edge>Poison Jab. Not settled if I will use Guts for status fishing or go for iron fists.
With av id go guts just because within 1or moves youre gonna show your set..the ability to switch moves with the added damage is gonna scream iron fist which also screams burn me

With av id go guts just because within 1or moves youre gonna show your set..the ability to switch moves with the added damage is gonna scream iron fist which also screams burn me
Ye, and also I would have something to defend a quite physical based team against WoW Rotoms, Sableyes and Jellicents

Ye, and also I would have something to defend a quite physical based team against WoW Rotoms, Sableyes and Jellicents
Yeah honestly I think guts should be the standard on conkeldurr. .if you really want it to be a facesmasher you could always band it..but then this is from someone who still loves the bulk up set

Does anyone have a Shroomish with drain punch and focus punch? The IVs don't matter. I can trade a hidden ability Treecko or a hidden ability Karrablast with Drill Run and three other egg moves.

Ye..I don't like setups so much, im more the "Head on attacker!" guy :P
Set up sweepers are sweet and all, but Conkeldurr is a pretty silly one, you can get a bunch of bulk ups, but he's still slower than nearly everything and pretty specially frail.

Forgot to mention -still looking for that shiny, nicknameable female Mawile !
Please PM me if you have one available XD
(clones are fine, but you have to be the OT or know the OT so she can be nicknamed ~)

LF 5 iv liclicky Bold and adamant I'm offering a 3 iv shiny charmander if you have both breeding parents If you only have one I can offer other 5 iv pokemon PM

LF 5 iv liclicky Bold and adamant I'm offering a 3 iv shiny charmander if you have both breeding parents If you only have one I can offer other 5 iv pokemon PM
Do you mean Lickitongue? Not that I got them, just for clarification :P

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Ye..I don't like setups so much, im more the "Head on attacker!" guy :P
Set up sweepers are sweet and all, but Conkeldurr is a pretty silly one, you can get a bunch of bulk ups, but he's still slower than nearly everything and pretty specially frail.
There's a couple of problems using Conkeldurr against Trick Room Teams. One is that at Base 45 Speed, he's pretty slow, but still outsped (undersped?) by Reuniclus, who wipes the floor with him. If you run a Bulk-Up set, it will get very little use, since in Trick Room the idea is to set up as little as possible and mash your way through the opposition. So against Trick Room teams, the head on attacker is the way to go. However, if you're facing other non-trick room teams, you'll need the Bulk-Up to make sure you're not wasted. Either way, it seems like Conkeldurr works much better on Trick Room teams than against them. (I want to use one myself for my TR team, but alas, no Ice Punch)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)