Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 31 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you have to make sure the eevee parent has no other egg moves (charm for example). Also I think baton pass can be learned by leveling up eevee.
yeah, i suppose it was because the eevee has other 2 moves that overwrite it as egg moves. Last time i breed in this situation it with other pokemon was the father who passed the moves last instead but this time is different. Perhaps it was the deposit sequence in daycare that affects it.

Yeah baton pass is available as level up move but by making as egg move it can still be relearned after evolving in case of changing moveset and needing it back

Looking for a jolly charmander female if possible. I can trade a marril spitback with 3 perfect ivs, hp,def,spd it knows egg moves aqua jet and belly drum. Pm me if interested

I'm in a desperate need of a Rough Skin Gible/Gabite/Garchomp with Outrage. EVs and nature don't matter. I have some Marill, Pumpkaboo and Rotom spitbacks, I can also trade my 5IV Adamant Huge Power Marill with Aqua Jet for a 5IV Jolly Rough Skin Gible with Outrage. Anyone?
I can get you one, but you'll have to wait a few hours. I'm busy at the moment.

Chadtherest00

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Looking for adment belly jet marill

Have:
Magic guard Abra
Brave honedge
Protean froakie
Anticipation/adaptability eevee
Timid rotom
Brave tyrunt w/ all fangs n d dance

I'm in a desperate need of a Rough Skin Gible/Gabite/Garchomp with Outrage. EVs and nature don't matter. I have some Marill, Pumpkaboo and Rotom spitbacks, I can also trade my 5IV Adamant Huge Power Marill with Aqua Jet for a 5IV Jolly Rough Skin Gible with Outrage. Anyone?
I got a 3iv jolly garchomp w/rough skin and knows egg moves iron head and outrage. Will trade for a jolly charmander that knows dragon dance although not essential.

How do people find out the SV of existing eggs now?
There is a thread created by omega donut called 'instacheck is dead but keep your shiny values.' It talks about a method in the works. The method relates to spinda's spots but the details are unclear for now.

There is a thread created by omega donut called 'instacheck is dead but keep your shiny values.' It talks about a method in the works. The method relates to spinda's spots but the details are unclear for now.
We understand the correlation between Spinda's spots and its PID, although it is quite a bummber that it does not work on existing eggs, just when egg abusing. We have ask because there are still quite a few breeding requests floating around.

To anyone with a Pokemon BW/BW2 game does anyone have a female Politoed with drizzle that wants to trade? My fr is 5158-5994-5411

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)