Simon's Safari [update :10/29] NEW Adamant Hoopa!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hulavuta

keeps the varmints on the run
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I really like that dream ball Sableye *.* Would that work out? :)
Yep, that sounds good to me. I have a level 1 male and a level 23 female on me at the moment, are either of these okay with you or should I breed again?

By the way, you spelled "trade" as trdae in your signature, I don't know if you meant to do that or not haha.

Yep, that sounds good to me. I have a level 1 male and a level 23 female on me at the moment, are either of these okay with you or should I breed again?

By the way, you spelled "trade" as trdae in your signature, I don't know if you meant to do that or not haha.
If the female has the eggmoves and HA on it, that's fine :)

Ahh thanks for the heads up for the sig :)

Yeah, I know I'm working on more xP
Would you agree to a net ball Tirtouga? :)

I guess I could maybe do that. What gender is it, in what ball?

Hey! Not too interested in any of those, but I am looking for male pokemon with egg moves, would you do that kind of breeding project for some of those?

Hello, again,
Are you looking for male breeds w/ specific IV's, as well? (I'm not far enough in Alpha Sapphire to check IV's, once a Pkmn is bred). Or are you wanting just males of some of the Pkmn I listed, with their egg moves? I can probably put in a few hours over the next few days to try & get some males of these, for you, if you'd like.

Hello, again,
Are you looking for male breeds w/ specific IV's, as well? (I'm not far enough in Alpha Sapphire to check IV's, once a Pkmn is bred). Or are you wanting just males of some of the Pkmn I listed, with their egg moves? I can probably put in a few hours over the next few days to try & get some males of these, for you, if you'd like.
No I wouldn't need the IVs, just males with the nature I ask for + egg moves I ask for. So not necessarily ones you propose, I would ask for some pokemon that I want that you breed with the nature and egg moves I'd like, no IVs needed :)

Yeah, I know I'm working on more xP
Would you agree to a net ball Tirtouga? :)

I guess I could maybe do that. What gender is it, in what ball? Male and Friend Ball

Hey! Not too interested in any of those, but I am looking for male pokemon with egg moves, would you do that kind of breeding project for some of those?

No I wouldn't need the IVs, just males with the nature I ask for + egg moves I ask for. So not necessarily ones you propose, I would ask for some pokemon that I want that you breed with the nature and egg moves I'd like, no IVs needed :)
Hmm, okay, that sounds good to me. What do you have in mind?

Sorry then, I'd at least need it be female so I can breed the ball down :/ Sorry!

Hmm, okay, that sounds good to me. What do you have in mind?
I'd have to check in the bank what I'm going to breed, and I don't have WiFi atm, so I'll message you tomorrow evening to let you know? :)

I'm interested in a female Togepi in a Dream Ball. I can offer a female naive Bagon in a Dream Ball with Thrash, Dragon Dance, Hydro Pump and Dragon Pulse. Of course, since its has a low chance to be female, I don't mind that if its breedject as its long as its female. If you're willing to iv breed it, I'll give an extra:a female Misdrevous in a Moon Ball, with a timid nature, with Imprison, Destiny Bond, Nasty Plot, and one more egg move I can't specify right now. Thanks!

P.S. The nature can be switched to Jolly or Timid if you wish.

I'm interested in a female Togepi in a Dream Ball. I can offer a female naive Bagon in a Dream Ball with Thrash, Dragon Dance, Hydro Pump and Dragon Pulse. Of course, since its has a low chance to be female, I don't mind that if its breedject as its long as its female. If you're willing to iv breed it, I'll give an extra:a female Misdrevous in a Moon Ball, with a timid nature, with Imprison, Destiny Bond, Nasty Plot, and one more egg move I can't specify right now. Thanks!

P.S. The nature can be switched to Jolly or Timid if you wish.
Sorry for the late reply, I completely forgot. Do you still need this? If you do, I'd like to request some male mons with nature and egg moves as the two pokemon you propose do not interest me.

Update!

#720 Hoopa
Nature:
Adamant Ability: Magician
IVs: 31/31/30/17-18/28/31
Untouched
Moves:

Hyperspace Hole
Psychic
Astonish
Nasty Plot
Non Redis
First "decent" SR. Not the best ever, but since it's the first Adamant Hoopa on Smogon (according to Thomaz' spreadsheet) I decided to keep, and am SRing another one on another game :)

Hey! I've got a busy week end coming up, but sometime Sunday morning GMT+1 would probs work out for me. How would that work for you?
Suits me just fine. Don't have any plans for that day apart from not being awake before 9am so just let me know whenever works for you :)

Update!

#720 Hoopa
Nature:
Adamant Ability: Magician
IVs: 31/31/30/17-18/28/31
Untouched
Moves:

Hyperspace Hole
Psychic
Astonish
Nasty Plot
Non Redis
First "decent" SR. Not the best ever, but since it's the first Adamant Hoopa on Smogon (according to Thomaz' spreadsheet) I decided to keep, and am SRing another one on another game :)
I don't remember when I put in Tortured_Soul's Hoopa (which is sadly flawless), but I'll add yours to the list. ;)

Sorry for the very late reply guys!!
cmt for a nickname shiny scrafty and

a non nickname shiny zoroa .
I'm interested in a male impish cottonee, for one of the ones you wanted. I don't need yours shiny, just to breed from. Would that work out?

Would you be interested in trading one of the three shiny pokemon greninja , nidoking or marril? Thanks
I could, depends on what you're proposing for them?

Sorry for the very late reply guys!!

I'm interested in a male impish cottonee, for one of the ones you wanted. I don't need yours shiny, just to breed from. Would that work out?

I could, depends on what you're proposing for them?
okay, is scraggy okay ? please nickname it Gangsta

The cottonee will have these egg moves

Switcheroo, Encore, Memento, Fake Tears

Last edited:
okay, is scraggy okay ? please nickname it Gangsta

The cottonee will have these egg moves

Switcheroo, Encore, Memento, Fake Tears
Yup, that's fine! :) I'll be available to trade sometime this afternoon if that would work out for you? (in about 3-4hours)

Hello, I am interested in your non-redis Latias

#380 Latias
Nature:
Timid Ability: Levitate
IVs: 31/31/31/30/30/31
EVs: Not Trained
Moves:
Dragon Breath
Defog
Refresh
Mist Ball

I can offer a comp shiny Fastball HP Ice Pidgey

Hp Ice Pidgey
Timid-Tangled Feet
31/24/30/31/31/31
OT:Justin ID:63906
Egg moves:Steel Wing Feint Attack Brave Bird
Breed by me hatched by /u/fullmetal-13 on reddit.

I also can throw in other comp shines if your interested.
Dreamball Ha Slowpoke
Duskball Zoroark
Netball HA Hp Fire Skrelp
Dreamball HA Hp Ground Evee
Ultraball Lightning Rod Hp ice Electrike
Pokeball Hp Fire Magnemite
Dreamball Ha gligar
Quickball HA Hp Ice Pichu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)