silver angel's Trade Thread [OPEN]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool. Whenever I see you online, I will send you a VM :)
Alright, I'll try to check around tonight!

Interested in:
5 ivs timid Latias SR'd by rellys
Modest 5 i Dialga in Dive Ball SR'd by zari

CMT for offers!
I am interested in a lot of your stuff, namely:
- Jolly Mewtwo
- Timid shiny Mewtwo
- Jolly Jirachi
- Timid Manaphy
- Adamant Arceus
- Modest shiny Xerneas

If you would like more from my thread, let me know; if you stick with two pokemon, I'll take the Adamant Arceus and Modest shiny Xerneas if that's ok.

CMT for shiny Blastoise and Meganium :) (A lot of my Pokemon have had Pokerus, if that matters)
Ok, I'll take Mat's Darkrai and Eppie's Deoxys. Noted for the pokerus, thanks for the notice.

Ok, I'll take Mat's Darkrai and Eppie's Deoxys. Noted for the pokerus, thanks for the notice.
Cool! I checked and Deoxys has Pokerus but Darkrai doesn't. Are you able to clone? ^^
(Also, if you saw anything else you liked in my thread just let me know, I liked a few other things in yours, but if not I'm still working on a few new Pokemon anyway!)

Mr.GX

Mew Mew
is a Tiering Contributor
Alright, I'll try to check around tonight!

I am interested in a lot of your stuff, namely:
- Jolly Mewtwo
- Timid shiny Mewtwo
- Jolly Jirachi
- Timid Manaphy
- Adamant Arceus
- Modest shiny Xerneas

If you would like more from my thread, let me know; if you stick with two pokemon, I'll take the Adamant Arceus and Modest shiny Xerneas if that's ok.

Count in a relaxed Carbink ;)

Cool! I checked and Deoxys has Pokerus but Darkrai doesn't. Are you able to clone? ^^
(Also, if you saw anything else you liked in my thread just let me know, I liked a few other things in yours, but if not I'm still working on a few new Pokemon anyway!)
Not for the moment, but sure, I'll check again soon! I can clone indeed.

Count in a relaxed Carbink ;)
Ok, so 3 ? Cool! Then the third one will be the Timid Manaphy.

Cool, if you could send me back a clone of each that'd be great! Are you free to trade now? I'll add your FC anyway, mine is 1392 8669 9031

Edit: actually, what's your friend code? I can't seem to find it in your thread
My FC is in my signature...

I can trade now, but I may not be able to trade you your pokes back before some time (like 2 hours). If that's ok for you, I'll go online now.

My FC is in my signature...

I can trade now, but I may not be able to trade you your pokes back before some time (like 2 hours). If that's ok for you, I'll go online now.
Mmm, signatures don't show up for me, it might be coz I'm on my phone... So I'll grab my laptop and add you then head online :) And then we can trade again later for the clones

Mmm, signatures don't show up for me, it might be coz I'm on my phone... So I'll grab my laptop and add you then head online :) And then we can trade again later for the clones
Ok, I'll post here when the clones are ready!

Edit: the clones are ready, I can give you them now if that's ok.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)