Shiny Japanese Dittos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Requested: Jolly. 31/31/31/31/31/31
IGN: Red
Deposited: Lv. 1 Male Grubbin in Net Ball. It's name is in entirely in Japanese characters.
IGM: I want to fill my Pokedex with other languages.

Hoenn. Hands down, Hoenn. Hoenn was a colorful region full of culture, and technology not found anywhere else in the Pokemon World. Emerald was an awesome game to begin a new adventure and catching the weather trio was amazing. The game forced me to learn Braille due to the Regi puzzles. Most people would think that Sinnoh is my favorite because of Gallade, but the Ralts line started in Hoenn. I was excited for ORAS but was somewhat disappointed due to the lack of the Battle Frontier and a Delta Emerald. Hoenn is still my favorite.
#TeamTreecko.

Last edited:
Deposited: lvl 32 female Klefki
IGN: Olivia
Message: I want to trade for a Pokemon that is strong in battles.
Requested: Jolly 31/31/31/31/31/31

Hoenn best region hands down. My first game was Ruby so I may be a little biased. 10/10 lots of water :)
Sent! Enjoy!
Requested: Jolly. 31/31/31/31/31/31
IGN: Red
Deposited: Lv. 1 Male Grubbin in Net Ball. It's name is in entirely in Japanese characters.
IGM: I want to fill my Pokedex with other languages.

Hoenn. Hands down, Hoenn. Hoenn was a colorful region full of culture, and technology not found anywhere else in the Pokemon World. Emerald was an awesome game to begin a new adventure and catching the weather trio was amazing. The game forced me to learn Braille due to the Regi puzzles. Most people would think that Sinnoh is my favorite because of Gallade, but the Ralts line started in Hoenn. I was excited for ORAS but was somewhat disappointed due to the lack of the Battle Frontier and a Delta Emerald. Hoenn is still my favorite.
#TeamTreecko.
Emerald was my first game and brought so much memories for me. I was really excited for ORAS as well, but the lack of Battle Frontier also disappointed me :/. Oh well, it's still nice to have remakes! #TeamTreecko for sure! Sent, enjoy man!

n.n rattata

Banned deucer.
Requesting; Timid- 31/8/30/31/31/31 HP ICE
IGN; Jonathan
Deposited; Shellos / Level 1 / Female
Location; Greece
Even though Diamond was my first game, the region that I mostly like, is Unova. Great plot and Team Plasma sidequest (N is the only in-game trainer that uses a legendary Pokémon, which makes him hard to beat!). Other than that, the Rivals and Gym Leaders in general were really interesting characters; each one was different and special. Although I am still disappointed by how some Gen 5 Pokèmon turned out, I still think the gen 5 games are some of the best games in the entire franchise.

I'd like the Rash- 30/30/30/30/30/30 Ditto please.

My favorite region is sinnoh since I trained so hard in that game and I liked the story as well as the challenge which was there.

Deposited: lvl 1 male mimikyu
IGN: Mahin
Thank you!
Thanks in Advance.

Last edited:
Requesting; Timid- 31/8/30/31/31/31 HP ICE
IGN; Jonathan
Deposited; Shellos / Level 1 / Female
Location; Greece
Even though Diamond was my first game, the region that I mostly like, is Unova. Great plot and Team Plasma sidequest (N is the only in-game trainer that uses a legendary Pokémon, which makes him hard to beat!). Other than that, the Rivals and Gym Leaders in general were really interesting characters; each one was different and special. Although I am still disappointed by how some Gen 5 Pokèmon turned out, I still think the gen 5 games are some of the best games in the entire franchise.

My favorite region is sinnoh since I trained so hard in that game and I liked the story as well as the challenge which was there.

Thank you!
Thanks in Advance.
Sorry guys, currently busy, but please keep your mons updated, I will probably be sending them around 4 or later.

Hi there!

Pokemon Deposited: Salandit, male, lv 16. Ultraball
Ign: Emily
Msg: I want to fill my pokedex
Pokemon wanted: Jolly- 31/31/31/31/31/31

My favorite region is Johto, mainly due to the fact the first pokemon game I played was Pokemon gold and I very much enjoyed it, has alot of nostalgia for me now :)
Thank you!

Requesting Timid HP Ice
Deposited a Male Level 9 Misdreavus
IGN: Terry
Question Answer: My favorite region, location-wise, is probably Hoenn for the nice scenery and unique layout. It helps that soaring exists to see all of it.

Thank you!

Last edited:
Requesting Timid HP Ice
Deposited a Male Level 9 Misdreavus
IGN: Terry
Question Answer: My favorite region, location-wise, is probably Hoenn for the nice scenery and unique layout. It helps that soaring exists to see all of it.
Sent, enjoy!
Mine was sniped, deposited a Female Level 1 Snubbull
Hi there!

Pokemon Deposited: Salandit, male, lv 16. Ultraball
Ign: Emily
Msg: I want to fill my pokedex

My favorite region is Johto, mainly due to the fact the first pokemon game I played was Pokemon gold and I very much enjoyed it, has alot of nostalgia for me now :)
Thank you!

Thank you!
Thanks in Advance.
You guys were sniped, please try again.

Pokemon Deposited: M Lvl 1 Salandit
Pokemon Requested: Ditto, Timid- 31/0/31/30/31/31 (HP Grass)
IGN: Nasuada
Msg: I want to trade for a Pokemon that will help me with my adventure.

I've already stated my position on why I love almost all the regions :3. But, to elaborate, each has elements that make them more special than others, and it's that uniqueness that adds to their enjoyment.

Ty!

Sent, enjoy!

You guys were sniped, please try again.
Since I kept on getting sniped, I put in
Lvl1 female Alolan Meowth
Rash- 30/30/30/30/30/30 Ditto please
IGN:Mahin

Pokemon Deposited: M Lvl 1 Salandit
Pokemon Requested: Ditto, Timid- 31/0/31/30/31/31 (HP Grass)
IGN: Nasuada
Msg: I want to trade for a Pokemon that will help me with my adventure.

I've already stated my position on why I love almost all the regions :3. But, to elaborate, each has elements that make them more special than others, and it's that uniqueness that adds to their enjoyment.

Ty!
Sniped, please try again
Since I kept on getting sniped, I put in
Lvl1 female Alolan Meowth
Rash- 30/30/30/30/30/30 Ditto please
IGN:Mahin
Sent, enjoy!

Level 1 female Wimpod in Net Ball
Daniel
I want to trade for a Pokemon that will help me with my adventure.
Naive- 31/31/31/31/31/31

Received

Alola is my favorite region. I have been playing since Sinnoh but Alola has the most competitive-oriented features. Poke Pelago is the best.

Last edited:
Level 1 female Wimpod in Net Ball
Daniel
I want to trade for a Pokemon that will help me with my adventure.
Naive- 31/31/31/31/31/31

Alola is my favorite region. I have been playing since Sinnoh but Alola has the most competitive-oriented features. Poke Pelago is the best.
Sent, enjoy!

I have requested this giveaway to be closed for 2 weeks as I'll be busy with school work, I'll be back at it after then though!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)