Server Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I've been editing source code for pokemon showdown, and hosted a local server, but when I hosted it, nothing changed... Do you know what's wrong?

Pikachuun

the entire waruda machine
Hi, I've been editing source code for pokemon showdown, and hosted a local server, but when I hosted it, nothing changed... Do you know what's wrong?
You would need a custom client, which requires you to have a public server.

In the future, use the Ask a Simple Question thread.

Can anyone help me with a problem I've been having? I've been playing showdown at my college for a couple years now but its been having some problems. I don't think it's my colleges internet cause I've been OK connecting to showdown for the most part but now it's been acting strange and i cant connect to the server. I used to get on the main server and played on it for the entire 1st year of college before it started saying "Couldn't connect to server!" I didn't think much of it then and just decided to use frost. Now i cant connect to frost either though. I asked someone if i got banned but they said that it would generally say that you were banned like "You IP x.x.x.x is banned under the username: " or something. I also know it cant be my computer cause i just got it a couple months ago and had to get a factory reset recently too so its like its still pretty much brand new. Both those servers work fine when I'm back at home but i don't think internet is the problem since I've been playing for months before it stopped me. Is there anyone that can fix my problem?

Can anyone help me with a problem I've been having? I've been playing showdown at my college for a couple years now but its been having some problems. I don't think it's my colleges internet cause I've been OK connecting to showdown for the most part but now it's been acting strange and i cant connect to the server. I used to get on the main server and played on it for the entire 1st year of college before it started saying "Couldn't connect to server!" I didn't think much of it then and just decided to use frost. Now i cant connect to frost either though. I asked someone if i got banned but they said that it would generally say that you were banned like "You IP x.x.x.x is banned under the username: " or something. I also know it cant be my computer cause i just got it a couple months ago and had to get a factory reset recently too so its like its still pretty much brand new. Both those servers work fine when I'm back at home but i don't think internet is the problem since I've been playing for months before it stopped me. Is there anyone that can fix my problem?
This is probably more suited towards this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)