(Old) Scavengers Ladder (February 2017 - May 2018)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flerovium

In my element.
Flerovium x Meicoo x MercyAZ
8:30 PM UTC, 21st of May, 2017.
Winner:
BigPimpin12
2nd: Mr. Uncompetitive
3rd: DarkShinyGiratina
4th: Lucas87
5th: tryhardclcironic
6th: 3.14dgeot-Mega
7th: sparkychild
8th: Barnaba
9th: Eggoman
10th: Devoxys
Solutions: softboiled, cherrim, chesnaught

Questions:
1 [Meicoo]) Prior to Gen 7, which Gen 1 move lowered its user's HP when used outside of battle?
2 [Flerovium]) Excluding Pokemon owned by gym leaders, this Pokemon's debut in the anime was as one of the Pokemon owned by a character voiced by Kether Donohue.
3 [MercyAZ]) What fully-evolved Pokemon, at minimum speed, has the same speed stat as a Shuckle with maximum speed? (Assume both Pokemon have no stat changes and are level 100)

Thanks to Rory Mercury and Brawl MK for QCing, and thanks to Meicoo and Cyllage for collaborating with me!

Last edited:

Flerovium

In my element.
9:00 PM UTC, 22nd of May, 2017.
Winner:
Rory Mercury
2nd: yugoslavic
3rd: BoredPessimist
4th: Stylus
5th: BigPimpin12
6th: niuniu905
7th: DarkShinyGiratina
Solutions: necrozma, dratini, feebas.

Questions:
1) Despite not being an Ultra Beast, mention of the Ultra Beasts can be found within the dex entries of this Pokemon.
2) This Pokemon is depicted on the first card to be featured in How I Became a Pokemon Card, which is a manga series.
3) This is the highest-levelled Little Cup-eligible Pokemon that can be caught on Route 1 of any region.

Thanks to Meicoo and lotiasite for QCing!

Last edited:
Reserving an official for 9:00 PM EDT on Tuesday, May 23th, 2017. (1 AM UTC May 24th, 2017)

Thanks to Dylas and Meicoo for QCing!

1st place: iasn.
2nd place: DarkShinyGiratina.
3rd place: p^_^okemonvortex.
4th place: Rory Mercury.
5th place: 3.14dgeot-Mega.
Consolation Prize: Stylus, beej, Big(Pimpin)12

Solution:
1) Manga Hunt! "In the Pokémon Special Adventures manga, my master evolved me by giving me an injection to power me up when I was losing a battle - how cool is that?! What Pokémon did I evolve into?" [rhydon]
2) "Hey, boys! Like what you're seeing? I'm a super cute trainer, and I'm super smart and clever in my battle tricks! To show off my figure, I've even hidden Pokéballs in my chest area to show off my figure, and trick my opponent! Do you remember, which 2 Pokémon were in those Pokéballs (alphabetically)?" [clefairyjigglypuff]
3) "I wanna be a cool Pokémon Trainer like my friend got an awesome Scyther as a graduation present! However, I only got a Pikachu.... Who am I?" [akari]

Last edited:
May 24th, 2017, 9 PM UTC.

1st place: p^_^okemonvortex.
2nd place: Rory Mercury.
3rd place: iasn.
4th place: Big(Pimpin)12.
5th place: Mercy⚾AZ.
Consolation Prize: Meicoo, Foxie-chan

Solution:
1) This Pokemon has the highest BST among all Pokemon that can hatch from an egg in main games. [snorlax]2) In the Japanese version of Pokemon Platinum, player might engaged a non-stop battle against a same trainer in certain location until the player black out, name his/her party Pokemon alphabetically. [flaaffytropius]3) There's a move with the same name as a signature move in main series games but belong to different Pokemon in Pokemon Duel. Currently, the move was renamed into a new name, what is its new name after it was renamed? [flamekinesis]

Congratulation to all participants, a bit delayed because overslept typical.
Blame me for any inconveniences.
Thanks again to CloudyNatu and GoodMorningEspeon for QC!!

Last edited:

Meicoo

cool quiz
is a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
Collab Fishal w/ BigPimpin12 on May 25th, 2017, at 7:00 PM EDT!

Winner: Rory Mercury
2nd: DarkShinyGiratina
3rd: Dais&Krampus
4th: LinkCode
5th: MercyAZ
Consolation Prize: terrapieseven, AnnoyingComeback

Solutions: Ducklett, Return Attack, Count Tajirin

Questions:

(Meicoo)
1) A certain Pokemon Global Link promotional C-Gear Skin features three of this Pokemon.

(Meicoo)
2) An E-reader minigame featuring Wobbuffet requires a TCG Wobbuffet card that has this attack:

(BigPimpin12)
3) According to Pocket Monsters: The Animation, Pokemon were discovered by this person. Include the person's title in your answer.

QC'd by goodly moderator Brawl MK and goodly driver Dot Agumon!

Last edited:

Flerovium

In my element.
9:30 PM UTC, 26th of May, 2017.
Winner:
Illusio
2nd: Brawl MK
3rd: coinboy
4th: Rory Mercury
5th: Gallant Spear
6th: beej
7th: DarkShinyGiratina
Solutions: plusle, 35356928, bronzor.

Questions:
1) The music of Sinnoh's Underground is partially based on the music of another Pokemon location - what is the lowest-levelled trainer-owned Pokemon that can be battled there?
2) In Pokemon Rumble Blast, a certain Pokemon, which has two moves, can be obtained via using one of several passwords - which of these passwords ends in an even number?
3) Although not visible from any colosseum, Poketopia features a Ferris wheel design based on this Pokemon, as seen in Pokemon Battle Revolution.

Thanks to Meicoo and lotiasite for QCing!

Last edited:
Guess who's back? Me

Hosted an official hunt by me on May 27th, 2017, at 10:00 PM UCT (6:00 PM EDT). This will be hosted by Flerovium, who QCed along with Meicoo.

Hope finishers enjoyed!

1st: beej (05:11)
2nd: Rory Mercury (06:21)
3rd: BigPimpin12 (08:24)
4th: BoredPessimist (08:32) Gains 3rd Place points from twist
5th: Gallant Spear (11:33)

This Pokemon in a trio is the only one in that trio that doesn't learn a dark-type move via level-up. (include formes when determining "trios")
Mesprit

Only one trainer in the Ultra Ball division in the Prime Cup in Pokémon Stadium uses Pokemon that aren't fully evolved for that game. All of the evolved forms of those Pokemon are used by another trainer in this division, except for one. Give the nickname of the evolved form of the "missing" Pokemon, as it appears for the first time after the battle with the NFE Pokemon.
Brance

A certain character in the Pokemon anime bears a startling resemblance to an American comedian, writer, and film star. The comedian/film star also shares his name with the father of a certain political theory. Name the only two Pokemon voiced by the voice actor of that character. (alph)
Murkrow Snubbull

Last edited:

Clouds

False Pretenses
is a Forum Moderatoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staffis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
OP:
Reserving an official [collab] hunt by Meicoo and I for May 28th, 2017 @ 11:00 PM UCT (7:00 PM EDT). Thanks to Rory Mercury and Brawl MK for QC'ing!

Official on May 28th, 2017 @ 11:00 PM UCT (7:00 PM EDT)

Winner:
Gallant Spear (02:02)
2nd: DarkShinyGiratina (02:42)
3rd: coinboy (03:28)
4th: Bronzecrank (07:05)
5th: 3.14dgeot-Mega (07:52)
Consolation Prize: BoredPessimist, TheWhoDoctor, spooktune, Seafaring, BigPimpin12, iasn, Stylus

Solutions: sneasel, falkner, fowlplay
Questions:
1.) In the Pokemon TCG, the first formerly legal card individually banned from the modified format was a card of this Pokemon.
2.) Which Pokeathlon opponent gives the fewest default challenge bonus points?
3.) This is the name of the Pokemon episode in which the first Shiny Pokemon to appear in the anime made its debut.

Last edited:
Reserving my first official in over a month for 5/29/17 @ 8:30 P.M. EDT (5/30/17 @ 12:30 A.M. GMT). Quality Checkers are Flerovium and Gallant Spear, hope to see you there!

Monday 5/29/17 @ 8:30 P.M. EDT (5/30/17 @ 12:30 A.M. GMT)
1st place: Rory Mercury
2nd place: BoredPessimist
3rd place: DarkShinyGiratina
4th place: CloudyNatu
5th place: Vatredox
Consolation Prize to: N/A
Solutions: Guyana, Clyde, Mahalo Trail
Questions:
1. This location in the Pokemon world, also a location in the real world, was the discovery place of a Pokemon. Butterfree and Mankey supposedly live at this location as well.
2. This NPC, who appeared from Generations I to VI, had no given name until the Gen V games (answer with his name).
3. The only NPC recognized by Bulbapedia that isn't human is first met by the player at this location.

Congrats to all finishers! Maybe I'll make another official soon. zzz

Last edited:
Reserving an official hunt for Saturday, 3 June 2017 at approximately 9:30 PM GMT.

Quality Checks by Rory Mercury and CloudyNatu
http://www.smogon.com/forums/members/cloudynatu.356215/
1st:
Brawl MK
2nd: coinboy
3rd: Gleeb
4th: Flerovium
5th: terrapieseven
Consolation prize to: MukUsedDrillPeck

Big thanks to CloudyNatu for the last-minute host!

Questions and Answers:

1. Who is the artist of the only Braixen card in the TCG that knows a move it can also learn in-game? (Give the person's nickname) - kawayoo

2. A Lvl 100 Zoroark at +6 Attack (with 252 EVs, a beneficial nature, and 31 IVs) is confused. It is also at -6 Defense (with 0 EVs, a hindering nature, and 0 IVs). What is the highest amount of damage it could inflict upon itself by hitting itself in confusion if it theoretically had infinite HP? (Round to the nearest whole number) - 1629

3. Which move among every Ninetales that Blaine ever uses in-game appears more than once, but cannot be known by a Ninetales in Gen 1? (Count rematches as separate pokemon) - energyball

Last edited:

Meicoo

cool quiz
Official collab w/ 3.14dgeot-Mega from Thursday, June 1st, at 5 PM EDT (9 PM UTC)!

Winner: Darthikyu
2nd: terrapieseven
3rd: Devoxys
4th: Gallant Spear
5th: Derter22
Consolation Prize: Brawl MK

Solutions: Magma Colosseum, Submission, Marshadow

Questions:

(Meicoo)
1) In which Pokemon Battle Revolution colosseum is it possible to lose to a trainer, and still beat the colosseum?

(Meicoo)
2) Name the least accurate move to have the same accuracy as base power.

(3.14dgeot-Mega)
3) This Pokemon contains the name of a badge and type, but the badge and type do not share the same name.

Thanks to CloudyNatu and Rory Mercury for quality checking!

Last edited:

Flerovium

In my element.
Flerovium x Brawl MK x Meicoo
9:00 PM UTC, 30th of May, 2017.
Winner:
GoodMorningEspeon
2nd: Illusio
3rd: Painter Espeon
4th: sparkychild
5th: BoredPessimist
Solutions: piplup, hoothootledyba, gourgeist.

Questions:
1 [Flerovium]) This Pokemon, not from Gen 1, is mentioned in the blurb of Magikarp Jump.
2 [Brawl MK]) The back of a Pokemon food product revealed the north american names of two Pokemon from the same generation, while the generation was still unreleased in the U.S. at the time. Name the two Pokemon in alphabetical order.
3 [Meicoo]) This Pokemon is the only one from its region that can possibly be faced with an EV spread split between 3 stats in the Battle Maison.

Thanks to coinboy and CloudyNatu for QCing, and thanks to Brawl MK and Meicoo for collaborating with me!

Last edited:

GoodMorningEspeon

pondering mongoose
The May ladder has now concluded. Congratulations to the top three finishers: Rory Mercury in first place with 196 points, DarkShinyGiratina in second place with 110 points, and BoredPessimist in third place with 96 points!
Rory Mercury: 196
DarkShinyGiratina: 110
BoredPessimist: 96
Big(Pimpin)12: 91
p^_^okemonvortex: 71
Meicoo: 61
coinboy ミ☆: 60
beej: 53
CloudyNatu: 46
sparkychild: 40
Gallant Spear 真: 38
Illusio: 35
GoodMorningEspeon: 35
3.14dgeot-Mega: 27
chupps: 15
yugoslavic: 15
Alarms '◡': 15
Brawl~~MK: 15
Mr. Uncompetitive: 15
elec(-◠.◠)pm: 10
Dais&Krampus: 10
Seafaring ◕‿◕: 10
Painter Espeon: 10
Flerovium: 10
te rrapi esev en: 10
LinkCode: 6
Vatredox: 6
Stylus: 5
Bronzecrank: 5
Silver99: 5
lotiasite: 5
Lucas87^-^: 5
Zipzapadam: 5
Aus Elise: 5
Mercy⚾AZ: 2
Gleeb: 1
tryhard☾clc➳ironic: 1 iasn: 107

The ladder twist for June will be a revamp of a previous twist: different game styles (Scavenger Games, Jump Start, KO Games, Point Rally, etc.) will be hosted on the weekends.
Another announcement: from here on out, voice nominations from the ladder will be awarded to any non-auth in the top five. This is a change from the prior system, which was the top three non-auth overall would receive nominations.
Good luck this month, and happy scavenging! :)

GoodMorningEspeon

pondering mongoose
06/02/17 9:30 PM GMT-4

First place:
Illusio
Second place: TheWhoDoctor
Third place: MercyAZ
Fourth place: chupps
Fifth place: Meicoo
Consolation prize to: WitchDoctorFoxie

Solution: fortythree, flareonsmog, meowstic

Questions:
1) In the sunny weather, a Level 100 Castform switches into the battlefield that already has Stealth Rock set up on the ground. If the Castform’s HP is maxed out, how much HP will it lose? (Spell out the answer using words. For example: sixtynine)
2) Every Eeveelution learns a status move at the same level except one. Which Eeveelution is this and what move does it learn in place of a status move? (Format your answer as pokemonmove. For example: bulbasaurtackle)
3) The following is a reworded Pokédex entry: “In dangerous situations, this Pokémon emits enough energy to disintegrate 20,000 pound objects.” What Pokémon does this entry belong to?

I made an oops: Glaceon's Mirror Coat is indeed not a status move but a special move, so that answer could also have worked for the second question. It didn't seem to hold most people up, though!

Thanks to cool quality checkers Rory Mercury and Gallant Spear. Hope to see you all again at my next official in a couple of months!

Last edited:
It's a bird! It's a plane! No, it's me and Flerovium back at it again with a jump-start hunt that we're hosting on Saturday 03/06 at 4:30 PM GMT / 12:30 EDT which is roughly 17 hours from the time of this post. It was kindly Quality Checked by gentlemen Rory Mercury and GoodMorningEspeon which I'm grateful for.

1st place: Mr. Uncompetitive
2nd place:
chupps
3rd place:
Meicoo
4th place:
gallant's pear
5th place:
p^_^okemonvortex
Consolation Prize:
DarkShinyGiratina, Ninjadog13

Solutions: Sealed Ruin, Shingo, Big Fruit Strategy

Questions:

1) In the Sinnoh games, a certain item can be obtained in Twinleaf Town, but only after obtaining a certain amount of badges - where can this item be seen on its own in the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon series?
2) This character of the day owns a device that can allegedly foresee the outcome of any battle.
3) This e-Reader minigame is the only one that involves a TCG card of a generation III Pokémon.

Thanks everyone for participating.

Last edited:

Meicoo

cool quiz
On Sunday, June 4th, at 4 PM EDT (8 PM UTC), I hosted our first ever official hunt of a BRAND NEW STYLE: Mystery Length! ;D

For this style, there are a mystery number of questions, and you won't know which is the last until you solve it! For this particular official, there were 12!

Winner: coinboy
2nd: chupps
3rd: 3.14dgeot-Mega
4th: GoodMorningEspeon
5th: Flerovium
Consolation Prize: Darthikyu, Rory Mercury, Lucas87, Embar, BigPimpin12, CloudyNatu, Illusio, Dasocks

(1) Regirock, (2) Seviper, (3) Groudon, (4) Mawile, (5) Druddigon, (6) Cryogonal, (7) Absol, (8) Comfey, (9) Unown, (10) Ghost, (11) Electric, (12) ThrohSawk

1) Excluding forms, which is the only monotyped Rock type Pokemon with no evolutionary relatives?

2) Excluding forms, which is the only monotyped Poison type Pokemon with no evolutionary relatives?

3) Excluding forms, which is the only monotyped Ground type Pokemon with no evolutionary relatives?

4) Excluding forms, which was, but no longer is, the only monotyped Steel type Pokemon who can breed and has no evolutionary relatives?

5) Excluding forms, which is the only monotyped Dragon type Pokemon with no evolutionary relatives?

6) Excluding forms, which is the only monotyped Ice type Pokemon who can breed and has no evolutionary relatives?

7) Excluding forms, which is the only monotyped Dark type Pokemon who can breed and has no evolutionary relatives?

8) Excluding forms, which is the only monotyped Fairy type Pokemon who can breed and has no evolutionary relatives?

9) Which monotyped Pokemon with no evolutionary relatives has the most forms?

10) Excluding forms, which is the only type for which every Pokemon (excluding forms) with that type has a dual-typing, or evolutionary relatives, or both? (don't include the word 'type' in your answer)

11) After Normal, Psychic, and Water, when excluding forms, which type has the most monotyped Pokemon with no evolutionary relatives? (don't include the word 'type' in your answer)

12) This is the last pair of monotyped Pokemon with no evolutionary relatives (excluding forms) to be listed consecutively in the national dex. (dex order)

QC'd by excellent users Brawl MK and CheeseMuffin!

Last edited:

Illusio

Bold and Brash
Reserving an official hunt for Monday, June 5 @ 8:00 EDT (Tuesday, June 6 @ 12:00 AM GMT)! Hosted by Meicoo and QC'd by Meicoo and Flerovium.

1st (20 points): Rory Mercury (1:52)
2nd (15 points): Stylus (2:54)
3rd (10 points): Gleeb (3:42)
4th (5 points): BoredPessimist (3:53)
5th (1 point): CloudyNatu (4:28)
Consolation: Brawl MK (4:37), 3.14dgeot-Mega (6:28), Gallant Spear (6:46)

Q1: This Pokemon's sprite has the most different colors in the Virtual Console edition of Pokemon Yellow. | Jynx

Q2:
This Pokemon game shares graphics with a Care Bears game. (remove all accents) | Pokemon Masters Arena

Q3:
Despite being in one of the Water egg groups, the only Water-type move this fully evolved Pokemon learns is Rain Dance. | Malamar

Last edited:

Meicoo

cool quiz
Official hunt on Tuesday at 4PM EDT on June 6th!

Winner: Brawl MK (BLITZ)
2nd: Gleeb
3rd: sparkychild
4th: Darthikyu
5th: Devoxys
Consolation Prize: chupps, Vatredox, Gallant Spear, BigPimpin12

(1) Hidden Power, (2) Splash, (3) Hitmontop

1) This legal move used to have a variable base power with a minimum base power of 31, but now has a non-variable base power.

2) Which is the only move, when powered into a Z-move, that GAINS the effect of boosting a single stat three stages?(do not consider abilities, etc.)

3) This Pokemon is an evolutionary relative of exactly two Pokemon introduced in prior generations, but it cannot evolve into or from either of them.

qc'd by cool users Flerovium and Rory Mercury!

Last edited:
Reserving my end of school year official for 6/7/17 @ 2:00 P.M. EDT (6/7/17 @ 6:00 P.M. GMT). Quality Checkers are Flerovium and Dylas, hope to see you there!

Edit: I'm an idiot and forgot about this, so it's now rescheduled to 8:30 P.M. EDT (6/8/17 @ 12:30 A.M. GMT). Sorry again.

Wednesday 6/7/17 8:30 P.M. @ EDT (6/8/17 @ 12:30 A.M. GMT)
1st place: Rory Mercury
2nd place: pokemonvortex
3rd place: BoredPessimist
4th place: chupps
5th place: CloudyNatu
Consolation Prize to: deadfracture, MudUsedDrillPeck, GoodMorningEspeon, Gallant Spear, BigPimpin12, spooktune
Solutions: Chansey, Skarmory, Pikachu
Questions:
1. In addition to the Tapus, this Pokemon is featured in the English lyrics of a song about Alola.
2. A main series character caught one of her Pokemon in a location where humans aren't allowed. Which Pokemon was responsible for bringing that character to the location?
3. This Pokemon's Hasbro electronic figurine was capable of saying inappropriate things if the button was mashed too hard and "hug" was interpreted as another word.

Congrats to all finishers! Q3 was actually wrong, Pikachu doesn't actually say "hug" (I blame Elmo) https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Alala,_Alola. I'm surprised Q1 was so difficult. I hope you enjoyed!

also got some Consolation Prize winners for the first time in months o~o

Last edited:
Thursday, June 8th @ 3 PM EDT (7 PM UTC) by me and beej
1st place: Meicoo.
2nd place: chupps.
3rd place: keeping it icy.
4th place: BoredPessimist.
5th place: Brawl'◡'MK.
Consolation Prize: Embar

Solution:

1) In Pokemon Platinum, Onix's body (exclude head and horn) consists of this many rocks on its sprite. (Answer with number e.g.: 30) [14]
2) In Generation 3 you can observe inside of the Oceanic Museum about an experiment using a ball's buoyancy to simulate this move. [waterfall]
3) Anagram of 2 Pokemon categories, who are related to legendaries but are not legendaries themselves (answer with the two category names in alpha order): "A Heavenly Wolf Got Lit". [float whale longevity]

Thanks again to coinboy and 3.14dgeot-Mega for QC

Last edited:
Reserving an official to take place halfway through the 19th hour (7:30 8:51 PM GMT) of the 9th day of the 6th month (June) of the 2017th year of the common era

QC 1: Gleeb

QC 2 + Host: Brawl MK

1st: Lucas87
2nd: Meicoo
3rd: coinboy
4th: chupps
5th: Rory Mercury
Consolation prize: Flerovium, Stylus

Questions + Answers:

1) What is the sum of Lumineon's non-base-69 stats (the actual stat values), assuming it is level 100, has a neutral nature, no stat reductions or boosts, and has 0 EVs and 0 IVs in every stat? - 521

2) What is the average BST of every pokemon in the Dragon egg group that cannot learn any dragon-type moves (barring HP Dragon)? - 244

3) Under standard battling conditions, a level 100 Celebi with 31 IVs and 236 EVs in HP gets badly poisoned at full health. It takes damage for three turns, then switches out. Later, it switches back in for two turns. What is the total amount of HP it loses from poisoning? - 150 (The Celebi in question has 400 Max HP, and each turn loses 1/16 * [turn number] health. (1/16 + 2/16 + 3/16, in this case). It also has natural cure, so its poisoning is healed and the turns afterward do not matter.)

Last edited:
Reserving an official on Monday, June 12th, 2017 at 9 PM EDT. Hosted and QC'd by Meicoo and QC'd by Flerovium.

Edit: Due to problems with hastebin, the official has been postponed to Thursday, June 15th at 9 PM EDT.

1st place: Big(Pimpin)12.
2nd place:
Mr. Uncompetitive.
3rd place:
p^_^okemonvortex.
4th place:
3.14dgeot-Mega.
5th place:
chupps.
Consolation Prize: gallant's pear

Solution:
1) This is the Pokemon on the only _____'s card that is not a Promo. [Chansey]
2) There are 2 audio clips contained in this game of somebody declaring their love for someone. Who is the final boss of Normal mode? [Bruno]
3) These are the only Generation 1 main series starter Pokemon families to not appear on a special edition skin for any Game Boy Advance variation. List them in alphabetical order, using the lowest evolution. [EeveeSquirtle]
Grats to all finishers! Thanks to Flerovium for QCing and Meicoo for hosting and QCing!

Last edited:

Meicoo

cool quiz
Had an official Jump Start at 1:30 PM EDT (5:30 PM UTC) on Saturday, June 10th!

Jump Start
Winner:
GoodMorningEspeon (40 second head-start)
2nd: pokemonvortex (20 second head-start)
3rd: Darthikyu (dc'd, RIP)
4th: Mr. Uncompetitive (10 second head-start)
5th: Cheese (10 second head-start)

(1) Layuda Island, (2) Tanoby Ruins, (3) PPSPPSPPT

1) Which is the only island in *Pokemon Ranger: Guardian Signs* which you cannot use Staraptor to fly to? (Include "Island" in your answer)

2) The Pokemon FireRed and LeafGreen beta includes unused data for several locations, including 3 known as Sevii Isle 22, Sevii Isle 23, and Sevii Isle 24 respectively. If a map were given the header of one of these 3 locations, it would display the player's location as being near this location.

3) There are several glitch trainers that can be faced in the Trainer House in Pokemon Gold and Silver through the Unown Method glitch. What is the name of the glitch trainer who has the single highest-leveled Pokemon? (don't include trainer class in your answer)

ACTUAL OFFICIAL
Winner: pokemonvortex
2nd: Rory Mercury
3rd: Mr. Uncompetitive
4th: Ninjadog13
5th: GoodMorningEspeon
Consolation Prize: Lucas87, deadfracture, keeping it icy, BoredPessimist

(1) Sunkern, (2) Kirlia, (3) Juan

1) Which was the first gen 2 Pokemon featured as a card in a chapter of the *How I Became a Pokemon Card* manga?

2) This Pokemon, who has evolved and can evolve further, is your partner in a Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky demo dungeon.

3) Who is the only Gym Leader to not have a VS. design?

Thanks to goodly users Brawl MK and 3.14dgeot-Mega for quality checking!

Last edited:

beej

everybody walk the dinosaur
is a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Reserving an official hunt by CloudyNatu and myself for Sunday, June 11th @ 12pm EDT (4pm GMT).

Winner: xfix
2nd place: Chees-E
3rd place: Stylus
4th place: Like Soda
5th place: te r rapieseve n
Consolation Prize: b moM tengaB, Rory Mercury

Questions + Answers
1)
This is the first status condition/ailment in Pokemon Mystery Dungeon by alphabetical order that is only caused by two moves of the same type. [decoy]
2) A certain Pokemon in Super Smash Bros. Brawl, by using a certain status move, is able to simulate the effects of this item (present in Brawl), which is originally from a puzzle game that was only released in Japan. [lips stick]
3) This trainer in Pokemon Sun/Moon is the only trainer of their class that owns two Pokemon, and both are holding the same item. They will battle you only if a certain condition has been met. (trainer class + trainer name, eg; pokefan meicoo) [golfer dean]

Thanks coinboy and Meicoo for the quality checks!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)