Sample Teams for Starting Other Metagames

Status
Not open for further replies.

EV

Banned deucer.
I swear to god. Only five of your teams DONT have diggersyby
Tbf Diggersby is the most defining Pokemon in STABmons. Last month Landorus-T overtook it as most used, but it's also one of the best checks to Diggersby, so you can see why.

Kit Kasai

Love colored magic
I know but damn... I should play more stabmons but it's difficult to get into.
That's what these teams are for ;)

Best way is just to ask around in the OM room for help and just play a bunch of battles. If you want more in depth help you could also try the OM mentoring program.

Reactions: EV

xJownage

Even pendulums swing both ways
After a long use and a 55-14 record, I am retiring an older inheritance team of mine. After playing it for quite a while, refining and revising it several times, I am making a new one, and I feel this is a great team to get your feet wet because its hilariously easy to play.

Inheritance:

Lucario (Excadrill) @ Life Orb
Ability: Adaptability
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Bullet Punch
- Swords Dance
- Drain Punch
- Earthquake

Talonflame (Salamence) @ Sharp Beak
Ability: Gale Wings
Adamant Nature
- Brave Bird
- Substitute
- Roost
- Swords Dance

Groudon-P (Heatran) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Desolate Land
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Eruption
- Fire Blast
- Solar Beam
- Earth Power

Carracosta (Gyarados) @ Gyaradosite
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 88 HP / 252 Atk / 168 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Shell Smash
- Substitute
- Knock Off
- Waterfall

Blastoise-Mega (Greninja) @ Life Orb
Ability: Mega Launcher
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Dark Pulse
- Aura Sphere
- Rapid Spin

Infernape (Terrakion) @ Life Orb
Ability: Iron Fist
Jolly Nature
- Mach Punch
- Close Combat
- Stealth Rock
- Stone Edge

The CLC core was featuring Hydreigon at first, and I about shit my pants because Hydreigon sucks for the most part. The change to Salamence was a gift from god. Salamence is one of the best mons in inheritance right now; it completely beats up other gale wings abusers. Not only that, but its dragon typing allows it to set up on intimidate Suicune. Paired with it in the core (this was a core i liked to start with) is Excadrill, which beats up on fat teams with its insane power. Adaptability LO Earthquake does unbelievable damage, being able to 2hko unaware suicune, while also living the incoming scald. Bullet punch also can do work against offense, being able to pick off a lot of weakened threats, and at +2, break past lant after rocks and several other mons in the 80/80 bulk range. Drain punch is used for Heatran, OHKOing at +2. Blaze Kick and Rock Slide are both usable, rock slide hitting zapdos and blaze kick hitting doublade and skarmory. Salamence destroys unprepared offensive teams, while excadrill can switch in on weavile's ice shard and check it with bullet punch while helping out with the stall matchup. In building around this strong offensive core, I started with the super annoying scarf heatran, which is hell for many offensive teams to face because its hard to kill before it wrecks your face. Its a great answer to many offensive threats, and is a working secondary check to landorus-t and can switch into brave bird in a pinch. Gyarados-mega is there to really destroy stall. Excadrill breaks walls, and is great at beating fat cores, but it doesn't really beat up stall teams. SubSmash Gyarados does this extremely well, setting subs on ever present mons like chansey and suicune and proceeding to smash them with its stabs. The sucker punch version does better against offense, but the Sub version helps against priority and absolutely destroys stall teams. This completed the offensive backbone of the team, creating a very solid backbone. My last two slots wanted SR and Hazard support, and they needed to be on the run to keep up with the hyper offensive nature of the team. As said earlier, Heatran is super annoying, and using a cool infernape terrakion set allowed me to get off a ton of chip damage on it. It features SR and a hard hitting Close Combat boosted by iron fist, and is a great chansey eliminator as well when I need it. Also serves as a good check to the ever present Ursaring, which waits around every corner to espeed offensive teams to shreds. Blastoise-Mega Greninja was a late addition, but I really like it for the immediate power it provides the team on the special side. Its dark pulses hit REALLY hard for having such high speed, and aura sphere hits pretty hard as well. Rapid spin gives me the best hazard support I can get.

This is a HIGHLY offensive team and can be plagued by being very matchup based, but its high win percentage on the ladder and in tournaments means its pretty reliable. First things first, scout the matchup and determine what your opponent is weak to. I can guarantee something on this team will have the ability to shred your opponent's with a little support. Terrakion will be your typical lead against offense, wanting to set rocks and get out of the way. If you see a heatran, try to keep it alive. If your opponent's team is more bulky offense, immediately just start spamming high powered attacks; organize it so nothing is getting free hits. Your Terrakion can become a suicide lead, and use offensive pressure to completely overpower those bulky cores. This is an easier matchup than HO, which is the teams main issue. Stall teams want to use a bit more support. I find Excadrill is a great lead against stall, since most people expect the Terrakion to set rocks (although they don't expect this set), and often you can get a free SD and punch a huge hole in the opponent's team. If you see a skarmory, refrain from leading with excadrill, however. Gyarados loves to set up on suicune, and as soon as that happens its pretty much gg vs most stall teams. Note it can't set up subs on chansey, just go ahead and smash. Keep Terrakion and Greninja alive if you can't set up quickly, they will be important as you try to find an opportunity. There WILL be an opportunity at some point, so just keep your eyes peeled and make plays. Eventually you will overpower most stall teams.

Mega Altaria: This is a huge threat because I don't have a really reliable check to it. You MUST keep excadrill alive. I'll tell you now, a lot of these will try to set up on terrakion, so if you smack it with a stone edge excadrill can easily revenge it.
Scarftran: This thing hurts my brain. Just switch around on it. Salamence will force it out since you carry roost, so a sub can go up against it, but its still a threat.
Glalie-Mega: Greninja and Heatran check most sets pretty easily, but watch out. Note the download set will carry techno blast.
GW Aerodactyl: A recent trend that I personally hate, you need excadrill to beat this reliably. Heatran is not a safe switch-in because you don't know what set it is until you see gale wings take effect, and this thing is so fast that its hard to scout GW.

Its a fun team to play, and even seasoned players are recommended to try it because its very fun and hilariously easy to play. Winning consistently requires experience with the team, but even noobish players can win a lot of battles because this team overpowers about 90% of inheritance teams floating around right now. Now go try it!

xJownage -- Thanks for the team. However, I'm not accepting Inheritance teams quite yet. Until / when it gets a ladder, it won't be put into the OP. It's fine to keep it there, but the Inheritance thread itself is probably a better place at the moment. :p

xJownage

Even pendulums swing both ways
xJownage -- Thanks for the team. However, I'm not accepting Inheritance teams quite yet. Until / when it gets a ladder, it won't be put into the OP. It's fine to keep it there, but the Inheritance thread itself is probably a better place at the moment. :p
OP said:
This thread is only for popular metagames or metagames with permanent ladders
Thinking that inheritance qualifies as a popular metagame, but its fine lol. I talked to a moderator about it and when I read that he agreed with me on posting it here. I'll quote it in the inheritance thread, but I don't want to completely repost.

Thinking that inheritance qualifies as a popular metagame, but its fine lol. I talked to a moderator about it and when I read that he agreed with me on posting it here. I'll quote it in the inheritance thread, but I don't want to completely repost.
Note the permanent ladder part, which takes precedence. It's fine.

Here's some teams that are outdated, might wanna add the outdated tag in the op. And there's quite a few newer teams that haven't been updated on the op, so that should also be looked into. With that being said, don't let this die guys! It's a great resource and putting teams here will let players get into metas more easily and widen the playerbase. Isn't that what we all want? (yes is the only answer >:I) Tagging unfixable for being a nerd :]

edit2- Removed chopin's team from the "outdated list" if you have replacements for the banned mons in the given teams feel free to edit them in and post here saying that you have done it.
edit1: also here's another aaa team dump

The Team:

Genesect @ Choice Band
Ability: Tough Claws
Hasty Nature
- Extreme Speed
- U-turn
- Iron Head
- X-Scissor

Infernape @ Safety Goggles
Jolly Nature
- Close Combat
- Mach Punch
- Overheat
- Flare Blitz

Manaphy @ Leftovers
Ability: Unaware
EVs: 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Energy Ball
- Ice Beam
- Tail Glow
- Scald

Zygarde @ Leftovers
Ability: Magic Bounce
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Def
Adamant Nature
- Coil
- ExtremeSpeed
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge

Staraptor @ Choice Band
Adamant Nature
- Brave Bird
- Close Combat
- U-turn
- Double-Edge

Zapdos @ Focus Sash
Ability: Magic Guard
EVs: 252 HP / 200 Def / 56 SpA
Bold Nature
- Defog
- Discharge
- Volt Switch
- Roost

Teambuilding process/Ranting
No real teambuilding process here. I just started with infernape and raptor, gave staraptor gale wings because it's what it does best and initially had expert belt magnetpull nape but changed it later when i realized my team was lacking fire power. Also ape wasn't being too good of a magnetpuller (basically most things were not getting ohko'd). Since this team was made with the ladder in mind mainly, i put safety goggles on nape which would let it deal with the prankster loom spam the ladder usually has (but i don't think i ran into any this time >.>). Next member i put in was unaware manaphy which would switch in on cune and set up, then possibly threaten a sweep. I put in Zygarde, which was a mon I've been wanting to use for a while now. I put magic bounce in as the ability because zygarde is a good setup sweeper here and with it's new found ability making it unphaseable it can just setup on and rip through a lot of teams. Also, i just wanted to use something outside of the usual ph/refrigerate. Genesect is just a hard hitter that I really have gotten to love. It still catches people by surprise with strong physical STAB, deals massive damage, even to resists, with uturn and cleans weakened things with band extremespeed. Lastly, I decided to stray from my usual regen magneton as my skarm counter and decided to run zapdos instead as it deals with other gale wings more easily. I chose magic guard because i liked the idea of getting in to defog without taking any sr damage. I initially had LO or something, but i changed it to sash so that if i ran into any sun teams in the ladder i could lure in a heatran and weaken it's eruption/maybe even get some parahax :].
Some notable threats and how to deal with them
Sheer Force Gengar
Absolutely no switchins, relies on staraptor to revenge or something to tank a hit. Or as a last ditch keep zapdos at full health. Luckily it's not as common as it once was.

Random No-Guards and Sashes
This just requires really careful playing, because they can cripple important members that normally wouldn't care about switching into them. No guards as in the inferno/zap cannon sort.

-Ate Users
These can be a bit of an issue because the team's not very bulky and ate users just out priority me. The main checks to refrigerate are mana (hard check) and nape (soft check, very very soft check). Zapdos can try to parahax and deals with pixi better.

Megagross
With it's high speed and amazing attack stat, with the right coverage moves it can tear apart my team. Reliant on manaphy getting a burn and priority to kill it.

Mega Gyarados
After a dragon dance it becomes a huge threat. Basically the only way to kill it after the dragon dance is priority, so be sure to keep those alive when you see gyara in an opponent's team.

Rain
While i haven't run into any during the challenge, rain seems like it could have a good time vs this team with no water resists other than mana and thunder mons being omnipresent in rain.

Stall
Well built stall with multiple bulky regens can give this quite a bit of trouble as this team doesn't have any real hard hitters. Basically the only way to win is to get rid of unawares and try to get a sweep. (Also chansey and goodra if you want mana to get a sweep.)

Last edited:
Here's some teams that are outdated, might wanna add the outdated tag in the op. And there's quite a few newer teams that haven't been updated on the op, so that should also be looked into. With that being said, don't let this die guys! It's a great resource and putting teams here will let players get into metas more easily and widen the playerbase. Isn't that what we all want? (yes is the only answer >:I) Tagging unfixable for being a nerd :]
Updated my Inverse team. Replaced Diggersby with Meloetta.

Ok, so I'm pretty sure we don't have any new Tier Shift Teams, so I'll just post one of mine (also probably my most successful.)
The Team:

Hippowdon @ Smooth Rock
Ability: Sand Stream
EVs: 252 HP / 144 Def / 112 SpD
Relaxed Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Slack Off
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock
- Whirlwind

Cradily @ Leftovers
Ability: Storm Drain
EVs: 4 SpA / 252 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Recover
- Giga Drain
- Earth Power
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Excadrill @ Life Orb
Ability: Sand Rush
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Iron Head
- Rock Slide
- Rapid Spin

Reuniclus @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Relaxed Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 0 Spe
- Calm Mind
- Psyshock
- Shadow Ball
- Recover

Steelix-Mega @ Steelixite
Ability: Sand Force
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Heavy Slam
- Stone Edge
- Dragon Tail

Talonflame @ Choice Band
Jolly Nature
- Will-O-Wisp
- Flare Blitz
- Brave Bird
- U-turn

Explanations/Teambuilding/Etc.
I didn't really have a major thought process for teambuilding, or even for any individual pokemon. Basically, I started off with Hippowdon to set sand and piled Excadrill, Cradily, and Steelix-Mega on to abuse it. Reuniclus was my next choice, as it can deal with the obviously threatening fighting types and it is immune to sand damage. It is also a solid win condition and can deal with pokemon such as Cresselia. Talonflame is on there to destroy grass types and fighting types, which wall or destroy my team otherwise.

The main threats to the team are Mega Sharpedo and Keldeo. Both usually need to be revenge killed, so keep either sand up and Excadrill alive or keep stealth rocks off the field and Talonflame alive.

Some of the pokemon have 0 speed IVs and a - speed nature. This is because I hate fighting against Trick Room teams.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ran out of ideas for 500th post, so I'll just be unoriginal and copy word and dump all my (good) aaa teams here that have not already been posted. There are 46 usable teams in this, the rest I just ended up deleting because they were either bad or had so many banned mons that they became unusable (or had an unsuccessful gimmick). Also 46 is better than one amirite The list goes chronologically, so you can see how teams have changed since the beginning.

In this archive, I replaced all the mamoswines, bisharps, terrakions, chatter chatots, and keldeos with other mons. Note that this doesn't really affect the functionality of the older teams too much.

I added a star system for the quality of the teams. (5 stars is the best out of these, 3 star is for good, 2 star is for alright, 1 star is for bad, I took out all the 1 star teams)

Anyways...
First Successful Team ☆☆☆

Aegislash @ Leftovers
Ability: Stance Change
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpA / 4 SpD
Quiet Nature
- Substitute
- Sacred Sword
- Shadow Ball
- King's Shield

Zapdos @ Leftovers
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpA
Bold Nature
- Roost
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Toxic
- Volt Switch

the hairy dude (Heracross) @ Life Orb
Adamant Nature
IVs: 29 HP
- Swords Dance
- Close Combat
- Megahorn
- Knock Off

expert bluff (Braviary) (M) @ Choice Band
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Brave Bird
- Superpower
- Roost
- U-turn

Gliscor @ Leftovers
Ability: Bulletproof
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
- Roost
- Defog
- Earthquake
- Knock Off

Latios (M) @ Choice Specs
Timid Nature
- Psyshock
- Draco Meteor
- Shadow Ball
- Trick

Originally built with PH keldeo in mind, this team uses wallbreakers and niche but effective counters to common offensive threats.
Second Sun ☆☆☆☆

Latios (M) @ Heat Rock
Ability: Drought
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Defog

Diancie @ Heat Rock
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpA
Lonely Nature
- Diamond Storm
- Gyro Ball
- Explosion
- Stealth Rock

Victini @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Mold Breaker
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- V-create
- Bolt Strike
- Grass Knot
- U-turn

Heatran @ Choice Specs
Ability: Chlorophyll
Quiet Nature
- Eruption
- Fire Blast
- Earth Power
- Solar Beam

Entei @ Choice Band
Ability: Tinted Lens
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Sacred Fire
- Stone Edge
- ExtremeSpeed
- Bulldoze

Ampharos @ Ampharosite
Ability: Magnet Pull
EVs: 252 HP / 164 SpA / 92 Spe
Modest Nature
- Volt Switch
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Dragon Pulse
- Focus Blast

A second attempt at a sun team; this is the one that made Tinted Lens Entei a serious sun threat, and this was also the team that made magnet pull mega ampharos a thing.

Lurecario ☆☆☆

Azumarill @ Choice Band
Ability: Huge Power
EVs: 240 HP / 252 Atk / 16 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Aqua Jet
- Waterfall
- Knock Off
- Play Rough

Zygarde @ Leftovers
Ability: Refrigerate
Adamant Nature
- Substitute
- Extreme Speed
- Coil
- Earthquake

Braviary (M) @ Choice Band
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Brave Bird
- Roost
- Superpower
- Defog

Lucario @ Life Orb
Hasty Nature
- ExtremeSpeed
- Close Combat
- Shadow Ball
- Nasty Plot

Honchkrow @ Life Orb
Naughty Nature
- Sucker Punch
- Brave Bird
- Dark Pulse
- Pursuit

Ampharos @ Ampharosite
EVs: 164 HP / 252 SpA / 92 Spe
Modest Nature
- Volt Switch
- Focus Blast
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Heal Bell

A team built around a really weird lucario set, designed to nasty plot to lure in special walls, which get smacked by close combat. +2 shadow ball easily destroys doublade, the most common lucario switch in. Replaced Bisharp with honchkrow, which basically does the same thing, except for the fact that it doesn't get scared by stuff like intimidate hippo.

1 Wallbreaker is not enough ☆☆☆

Rampardos @ Life Orb
Jolly Nature
- Head Smash
- Swords Dance
- Superpower
- Crunch

Heracross @ Life Orb
Adamant Nature
- Close Combat
- Megahorn
- Knock Off
- Swords Dance

Tyranitar @ Life Orb
Jolly Nature
- Stone Edge
- Crunch
- Superpower
- Pursuit

Shuckle @ Mental Herb
Ability: Turboblaze
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpD / 4 Spe
Calm Nature
- Sticky Web
- Encore
- Infestation
- Stealth Rock

Ampharos @ Ampharosite
Modest Nature
- Volt Switch
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Focus Blast
- Heal Bell

EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Brave Bird
- Superpower
- U-turn
- Facade

So why not 3? Fun team that i tried out; the theory is that rock types nuke all flying types and stall, while braviary destroys offense and attracts things like skarm and zapdos, which ttar and rampardos eat alive.

Zard X Team ☆☆☆☆

Charizard @ Charizardite X
Happiness: 0
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Claw
- Dragon Dance
- Flare Blitz
- Thunder Punch

Tyranitar @ Choice Scarf
Jolly Nature
- Stone Edge
- Pursuit
- Crunch
- Earthquake

I flash fires (Aegislash) @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpA
Quiet Nature
- King's Shield
- Substitute
- Shadow Ball
- Sacred Sword

I set spikes (Diggersby) @ Focus Sash
Jolly Nature
- Return
- Earthquake
- Spikes
- Quick Attack

im cool (Zygarde) @ Leftovers
Adamant Nature
- ExtremeSpeed
- Earthquake
- Substitute
- Coil

I flash fires. (Skarmory) @ Leftovers
EVs: 240 HP / 236 Atk / 32 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Brave Bird
- Swords Dance
- Roost
- Stealth Rock

A team originally built around Megamence, but was replaced by Zard X, as Megamence was banned. TTar replaced bisharp as a pursuit trapper from ban too. Still, the team works, even with the bans.

PETER NO ☆☆☆

Rotom-Wash @ Choice Specs
Ability: Volt Absorb
Modest Nature
- Volt Switch
- Trick
- Hydro Pump
- Will-O-Wisp

Staraptor @ Choice Band
Jolly Nature
- Brave Bird
- Close Combat
- U-turn
- Frustration

Skarmory @ Leftovers
Adamant Nature
- Brave Bird
- Swords Dance
- Defog
- Roost

Talonflame @ Life Orb
Jolly Nature
- Brave Bird
- Flare Blitz
- Swords Dance
- Roost

Adamant Nature
- U-turn
- Brave Bird
- Superpower
- Frustration

Honchkrow @ Life Orb
Naughty Nature
- Brave Bird
- Dark Pulse
- Sucker Punch
- Pursuit

A 5 bird team that peaked the ladder a couple times; Birds can just flat-out power through most teams, and almost all of its common checks get completely destroyed by volt absorb rotom-wash.

Experimental team 1 ☆☆

Honchkrow @ Choice Band
Adamant Nature
- Brave Bird
- Defog
- Pursuit
- Superpower

Swampert @ Toxic Orb
Ability: Poison Heal
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
- Protect
- Curse
- Ice Punch
- Earthquake

Stunfisk @ Toxic Orb
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpA
Bold Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earth Power
- Discharge
- Protect

Trevenant @ Toxic Orb
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 Spe
Bold Nature
- Will-O-Wisp
- Curse
- Protect
- Leech Seed

Thundurus (M) @ Leftovers
Naive Nature
- Taunt
- Volt Switch
- Superpower
- Knock Off

Suicune @ Choice Specs
Ability: Primordial Sea
EVs: 240 HP / 252 SpA / 16 Spe
Modest Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Surf
- Hidden Power [Fighting]
- Ice Beam

A team originally made to test ideas that, for some reason, works pretty well in practice.

Coolest team out there ☆☆

Zygarde @ Leftovers
Adamant Nature
- Substitute
- Coil
- Earthquake
- Extreme Speed

Entei @ Choice Band
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Sacred Fire
- ExtremeSpeed
- Stone Edge
- Iron Head

Thundurus (M) @ Life Orb
Naive Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Frustration
- Knock Off
- Superpower

Jolteon @ Life Orb
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Hyper Voice
- Thunderbolt
- Shadow Ball
- Volt Switch

Kyurem @ Life Orb
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Hyper Voice
- Earth Power
- Return
- Roost

Genesect @ Life Orb
Hasty Nature
- ExtremeSpeed
- Flamethrower
- U-turn
- Iron Head

Made to be a joke team after I got swept by a refrigerate jolteon, but it actually wins games, which is cool.

Fat and strong? Why not both? ☆☆☆☆☆

Gyarados @ Gyaradosite
EVs: 168 HP / 252 Atk / 88 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Crunch
- Substitute
- Waterfall

Aegislash @ Leftovers
Quiet Nature
- Substitute
- King's Shield
- Shadow Ball
- Sacred Sword

Adamant Nature
- Brave Bird
- Superpower
- Roost
- Facade

Victini @ Life Orb
Naive Nature
- V-create
- Solar Beam
- Glaciate
- Blue Flare

Gliscor @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Def
Impish Nature
- Defog
- Roost
- Knock Off
- U-turn

Snorlax @ Toxic Orb
EVs: 248 Atk / 252 SpD / 8 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Protect
- Facade
- Earthquake
- Curse

Probably one of the better teams in this archive; almost all of these pokemon are either nukes and/or set up sweepers, can switch in and take advantage of many of the common pokes of the meta, and also happens to be able to break stall pretty well.

Guts Unfezant Team (G.U.T.) ☆☆☆

Unfezant @ Toxic Orb
Ability: Guts
Adamant Nature
- Facade
- Quick Attack
- Night Slash
- Roost

Gyarados @ Gyaradosite
Adamant Nature
- Waterfall
- Crunch
- Substitute
- Dragon Dance

Shuckle @ Mental Herb
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Encore
- Sticky Web
- Stealth Rock
- Infestation

Aegislash @ Leftovers
Quiet Nature
- Substitute
- Shadow Ball
- Sacred Sword
- King's Shield

Krookodile @ Life Orb
Adamant Nature
- Pursuit
- Knock Off
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge

root beer ___ (Magnezone) @ Choice Specs
Modest Nature
- Volt Switch
- Thunderbolt
- Flash Cannon
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Team made during OML challenge and later edited. Guts unfezant was chosen over staraptor because of night slash to hit doublade/aegislash/ghost types and greater bulk (close combat wasn't needed as much due to having a magnet pull).
Weight a minute... ☆☆

Deoxys-Speed @ Focus Sash
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Taunt
- Spikes
- Knock Off
- Gravity

Landorus-Therian (M) @ Toxic Orb
Ability: Guts
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Gravity
- U-turn
- Explosion

Starmie @ Life Orb
Ability: Sheer Force
Timid Nature
- Blizzard
- Gravity
- Psychic
- Thunder

Porygon2 @ Eviolite
Ability: Prankster
Modest Nature
IVs: null Atk
- Recover
- Blizzard
- Zap Cannon
- Gravity

Hippowdon @ Leftovers
Ability: Intimidate
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock
- Slack Off
- Roar

Swampert @ Swampertite
Ability: Drizzle
EVs: 160 HP / 252 Atk / 96 Spe
Naughty Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Earthquake
- Ice Punch
- Superpower

Wanted to use gravity; this is the result, and it's one of the more fun teams to use.

Victini stall ☆☆☆

Victini @ Toxic Orb
EVs: 252 HP / 240 Def / 16 Spe
Impish Nature
- V-create
- Will-O-Wisp
- Taunt
- Protect

Vaporeon @ Toxic Orb
Relaxed Nature
IVs: 30 Spe
- Scald
- Protect
- Wish
- Baton Pass

Aggron @ Aggronite
Ability: Levitate
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Superpower
- Roar
- Iron Head

Gastrodon @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 204 Def / 52 SpD
Bold Nature
- Recover
- Scald
- Toxic
- Clear Smog

Skarmory @ Rocky Helmet
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 Spe
Bold Nature
- Spikes
- Defog
- Roost
- Whirlwind

Chesnaught @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
- Spiky Shield
- Worry Seed
- Leech Seed
- Drain Punch

Wanting to use Victini defensively, but realizing it had no recovery, I tried slapping poison heal on it, and it just sort of...works.

The Bulletproof vest ☆☆☆☆

Krookodile @ Assault Vest
Adamant Nature
- Pursuit
- Knock Off
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge

Slowbro @ Slowbronite
Bold Nature
- Slack Off
- Scald
- Psyshock
- Signal Beam

Mandibuzz (F) @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpD
Bold Nature
- Roost
- Foul Play
- Whirlwind
- Defog

Chansey (F) @ Eviolite
EVs: 8 HP / 252 Def / 248 SpD
Bold Nature
- Soft-Boiled
- Heal Bell
- Thunder Wave
- Seismic Toss

Aegislash @ Leftovers
Quiet Nature
- Substitute
- King's Shield
- Shadow Ball
- Sacred Sword

Kingdra @ Toxic Orb
EVs: 252 HP / 144 Def / 112 SpD
Bold Nature
- Clear Smog
- Protect
- Scald
- Yawn

After the Megabro discussion in STABmons, I realized how bulky that thing really was, so I wanted to try it in AAA paired with krookodile, who takes care of gengar, latios, and thundy, three of the biggest threats to megabro.

Slowbro @ Slowbronite
Bold Nature
- Slack Off
- Scald
- Ice Beam
- Thunder Wave

Krookodile @ Assault Vest
Adamant Nature
- Pursuit
- Knock Off
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge

Chansey (F) @ Eviolite
Ability: Scrappy
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Def / 252 SpD
Bold Nature
- Thunder Wave
- Heal Bell
- Seismic Toss
- Soft-Boiled

Skarmory @ Shed Shell
Ability: Delta Stream
EVs: 248 HP / 232 Def / 28 Spe
Impish Nature
- Brave Bird
- Spikes
- Roost
- Whirlwind

Cobalion
EVs: 252 HP / 92 Def / 164 SpD
Impish Nature
- Close Combat
- Rest
- Stealth Rock
- Volt Switch

Mew @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 252 SpD / 8 Spe
Careful Nature
- Taunt
- Will-O-Wisp
- Roost
- Knock Off

This is the other one, which uses a different rest of the team.
2 bans are better than one ☆☆☆

Greninja @ Life Orb
Ability: Protean
EVs: 8 Atk / 248 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Ice Beam
- Low Kick
- Dark Pulse
- Hydro Pump

Mew @ Leftovers
Careful Nature
- Taunt
- Will-O-Wisp
- Knock Off
- Roost

Aegislash @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 252 SpA / 8 Spe
Quiet Nature
- Substitute
- King's Shield
- Shadow Ball
- Sacred Sword

Gengar @ Leftovers
Timid Nature
- Taunt
- Will-O-Wisp
- Hex
- Substitute

Suicune @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 Spe
Bold Nature
- Calm Mind
- Rest
- Sleep Talk
- Scald

Mandibuzz (F) @ Leftovers
Bold Nature
- Roost
- Foul Play
- Whirlwind
- Toxic

After Protean was banned from AAA and Greninja was banned from OU, it seemed like a good idea to try protean out with Greninja.
#thuglife

Flash Fire Cobalion Stall ☆☆☆

Cobalion
EVs: 248 HP / 92 Def / 124 SpD / 44 Spe
Bold Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Close Combat
- Volt Switch
- Rest

Umbreon @ Toxic Orb
Sassy Nature
IVs: null Spe
- Wish
- Protect
- Baton Pass
- Foul Play

Slowbro @ Slowbronite
EVs: 248 HP / 228 Def / 32 SpA
Bold Nature
- Slack Off
- Scald
- Signal Beam
- Ice Beam

Gastrodon @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 8 SpA / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Scald
- Recover
- Earth Power
- Toxic

Skarmory @ Shed Shell
Impish Nature
- Roost
- Spikes
- Whirlwind
- Brave Bird

Aegislash @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 252 SpA / 8 SpD
Quiet Nature
- Substitute
- Shadow Ball
- Sacred Sword
- King's Shield

Not really too different from my other stall teams at the time, nevertheless it was different enough to be kept.

The Key to victory ☆☆

Aegislash @ Leftovers
Quiet Nature
- Substitute
- King's Shield
- Shadow Ball
- Sacred Sword

Absol @ Absolite
EVs: 32 HP / 252 Atk / 224 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Taunt
- Will-O-Wisp
- Pursuit
- Knock Off

Lucario @ Life Orb
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Close Combat
- ExtremeSpeed
- Bullet Punch

Cobalion @ Rocky Helmet
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Volt Switch
- Stealth Rock
- Iron Head
- Close Combat

Klefki @ Choice Band
Ability: Pixilate
Adamant Nature
- Frustration
- Foul Play
- Switcheroo
- Facade

Drifblim @ Focus Sash
Calm Nature
- Destiny Bond
- Will-O-Wisp
- Defog
- Memento

Originally made as a test team, I ended up not deleting this because it's actually not as bad as it looks when used in practice. Banded klefki is fun though.

Shaymin-S(un) ☆☆☆☆

Zapdos @ Heat Rock
Bold Nature
- Volt Switch
- Heat Wave
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Roost

Shaymin-Sky @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Solar Beam
- Air Slash
- Earth Power
- Substitute

Heatran @ Choice Specs
Quiet Nature
- Eruption
- Hidden Power [Electric]
- Fire Blast
- Earth Power

Landorus-Therian (M) @ Life Orb
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- U-turn
- Knock Off
- Stone Edge

Entei @ Choice Band
Adamant Nature
- Sacred Fire
- ExtremeSpeed
- Flame Charge
- Flare Blitz

Skarmory @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Atk / 252 Def
Impish Nature
- Defog
- Brave Bird
- Stealth Rock
- Roost

Wanted to make another sun team after Shaymin-S was unbanned, since it could abuse fast and strong solar beams.

IGN rates this 23.4/10 ☆☆☆

Empoleon @ Leftovers
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Defog
- Toxic
- Protect

Slowbro @ Slowbronite
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Slack Off
- Ice Beam
- Flamethrower

Jellicent @ Leftovers
Bold Nature
- Taunt
- Will-O-Wisp
- Recover
- Hex

Tyrantrum @ Life Orb
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Dragon Claw
- Stone Edge
- Earthquake

Sneasel @ Life Orb
Jolly Nature
- Frustration
- Fake Out
- Knock Off
- Pursuit

Skarmory @ Leftovers
Bold Nature
- Taunt
- Roost
- Stealth Rock
- Spikes

Just randomly put together a team with 3 water types, and it works.

Stall + Hax ☆☆☆

Excadrill @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
- Earthquake
- Rock Slide
- Stealth Rock
- Rapid Spin

Umbreon @ Toxic Orb
Sassy Nature
IVs: null Atk / null Spe
- Wish
- Protect
- Foul Play
- Baton Pass

Haxorus @ Life Orb
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Outrage
- Poison Jab
- Earthquake

Aromatisse @ Leftovers
Bold Nature
- Wish
- Protect
- Moonblast
- Skill Swap

Slowbro @ Slowbronite
Bold Nature
- Slack Off
- Psyshock
- Ice Beam
- Scald

Chansey (F) @ Eviolite
Bold Nature
- Skill Swap
- Soft-Boiled
- Seismic Toss
- Thunder Wave

Got sick of using full stall, so I wanted to see what would happen if I added a wallbreaker in Haxorus to the mix to beat other stall teams.

Make it rain ☆☆☆☆

Heracross @ Choice Band
Adamant Nature
- Close Combat
- Megahorn
- Knock Off
- Stone Edge

Manectric @ Manectite
Ability: Competitive
Timid Nature
- Thunder
- Volt Switch
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Flamethrower

Skarmory @ Leftovers
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Spikes
- Roost
- Brave Bird

Zapdos @ Damp Rock
Ability: Drizzle
Bold Nature
- Volt Switch
- Thunder
- Roost
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Omastar @ Life Orb
Ability: Swift Swim
Modest Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Ice Beam
- Earth Power
- Stealth Rock

Tornadus-Therian (M) @ Choice Specs
Naive Nature
- Hurricane
- U-turn
- Knock Off
- Air Slash

After the success of Kl4ng/Stockfish's rain team, I wanted to try it out myself, except with omastar as the swift swimmer. Tinted Lens Tornadus-T was probably the most successful idea on this team.

fat, fat, fat, fat, fat, and fat ☆☆☆☆

Diancie @ Toxic Orb
EVs: 248 HP / 148 Def / 104 SpD / 8 Spe
Bold Nature
- Protect
- Moonblast
- Stealth Rock
- Earth Power

Slowbro @ Slowbronite
Bold Nature
- Slack Off
- Scald
- Ice Beam
- Skill Swap

Snorlax @ Toxic Orb
EVs: 252 Atk / 244 SpD / 12 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Facade
- Protect
- Curse
- Earthquake

Goodra @ Assault Vest
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 SpA
Brave Nature
- Earthquake
- Rock Slide
- Dragon Tail
- Thunderbolt

Excadrill @ Leftovers
Careful Nature
- Rapid Spin
- Earthquake
- Toxic
- Iron Head

Chesnaught @ Leftovers
Impish Nature
- Drain Punch
- Spikes
- Spiky Shield
- Leech Seed

This was built once PH Snorlax, Chesnaught, and a large portion of very bulky mons became a thing after terrakion ban, or something like that. I wanted to try bulky offense, as that was the norm, and this team came about.

XTREME offense ☆☆

Escavalier @ Choice Band
Brave Nature
- Megahorn
- Knock Off
- Iron Head
- X-Scissor

Diancie @ Focus Sash
EVs: 252 Atk / 248 Def / 8 SpD
Brave Nature
IVs: null HP / 0 Spe
- Trick Room
- Explosion
- Diamond Storm
- Endeavor

Victini @ Life Orb
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 SpA
Brave Nature
- V-create
- Trick Room
- Will-O-Wisp
- Final Gambit

Porygon-Z @ Focus Sash
Quiet Nature
- Trick Room
- Nasty Plot
- Shadow Ball
- Tri Attack

Dragonite @ Choice Band
Brave Nature
- ExtremeSpeed
- Outrage
- Iron Head
- Dragon Claw

Slowking @ Life Orb
Quiet Nature
- Nasty Plot
- Trick Room
- Surf
- Psyshock

If you love extreme hyper offense this team for you. To compensate the fact that switching around could easily stall out trick room, I decided to run Tinted Lens on every single mon except for my lead, diancie, who has pixilate explosion.

Genieus offense ☆☆☆

Thundurus (M) @ Life Orb
Naive Nature
IVs: 30 Atk / 30 Def
- Frustration
- Thunderbolt
- Superpower
- Knock Off

Doublade @ Eviolite
Brave Nature
- Gyro Ball
- Pursuit
- Sacred Sword
- Shadow Sneak

Gyarados @ Gyaradosite
Adamant Nature
- Waterfall
- Crunch
- Dragon Dance
- Substitute

Goodra @ Assault Vest
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Atk / 252 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Ice Beam
- Earthquake
- Dragon Tail
- Draco Meteor

Skarmory @ Leftovers
EVs: 232 HP / 244 Atk / 32 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Defog
- Brave Bird
- Swords Dance
- Roost

Alakazam @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Future Sight
- Psyshock
- Encore
- Miracle Eye

Realizing that Refrigerate Thundy is almost impossible to wall without running Volt Absorb Slowbro or Volt Absorb Azumarill, I wanted to try it out for myself. The alakazam set is used to help apply pressure and theoretically lure in dark types for thundy to smack with superpower, but it can be replaced if you really need to.

Set up happy ☆☆☆☆

Gyarados @ Gyaradosite
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Substitute
- Waterfall
- Crunch

Zygarde @ Leftovers
Adamant Nature
- Extreme Speed
- Earthquake
- Coil
- Substitute

Skarmory @ Leftovers
EVs: 232 HP / 248 Atk / 28 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Defog
- Brave Bird
- Swords Dance
- Roost

Manaphy @ Lum Berry
Ability: Motor Drive
Modest Nature
- Surf
- Ice Beam
- Tail Glow
- Energy Ball

Heatran @ Leftovers
Modest Nature
- Earth Power
- Fire Blast
- Taunt
- Hidden Power [Electric]

Doublade @ Eviolite
Brave Nature
- Shadow Sneak
- Swords Dance
- Sacred Sword
- Gyro Ball

First CLC challenge team.

Desolate Land Heatran Stall ☆☆☆☆

Heatran @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 232 SpA / 28 SpD
Modest Nature
- Metal Sound
- Magma Storm
- Substitute
- Earth Power

Gliscor @ Leftovers
Impish Nature
- Roost
- U-turn
- Knock Off
- Toxic

Vaporeon @ Toxic Orb
Relaxed Nature
IVs: 29 Spe
- Wish
- Protect
- Baton Pass
- Scald

Doublade @ Eviolite
Brave Nature
- Shadow Sneak
- Gyro Ball
- Sacred Sword
- Pursuit

Tentacruel @ Assault Vest
EVs: 240 HP / 16 Def / 252 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Knock Off
- Scald
- Rapid Spin
- Sludge Bomb

Slowbro @ Slowbronite
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Ice Beam
- Slack Off
- Psyshock

After theorymonning desolate land heatran with magma storm and metal sound, I decided I had to try it out, and it has never disappointed me since. This is the first of several teams that uses it.

Experimental Team 2 ☆☆☆

Thundurus (M) @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Heal Block
- Focus Blast
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Skarmory @ Leftovers
Adamant Nature
- Brave Bird
- Swords Dance
- Roost
- Defog

Heatran @ Leftovers
Modest Nature
- Metal Sound
- Magma Storm
- Substitute
- Earth Power

Gardevoir @ Gardevoirite
Ability: No Guard
EVs: 96 HP / 252 SpA / 160 Spe
Modest Nature
- Sing
- Hyper Voice
- Taunt
- Will-O-Wisp

Rhyperior @ Toxic Orb
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Smack Down
- Protect
- Curse

Raikou @ Life Orb
Rash Nature
- Thunder
- Aura Sphere
- Weather Ball
- Volt Switch

This is one of those teams where I just decided to throw 4 mons + 2 really good mons together that seemed to work.

Literally an OU Team that works ☆☆☆

Zapdos @ Leftovers
Ability: Pressure
Bold Nature
- Volt Switch
- Roost
- Discharge
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Azumarill @ Sitrus Berry
EVs: 76 HP / 252 Atk / 180 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Belly Drum
- Aqua Jet
- Waterfall
- Play Rough

Trevenant @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Harvest
Bold Nature
- Substitute
- Curse
- Leech Seed
- Worry Seed

Latios (M) @ Safety Goggles
Timid Nature
- Defog
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Roost

Heatran @ Leftovers
Calm Nature
- Earth Power
- Lava Plume
- Stealth Rock
- Roar

Scizor @ Scizorite
Ability: Light Metal
Adamant Nature
- Bullet Punch
- Swords Dance
- Knock Off
- Roost

USE IF REAL
(inspired by the bellyjet azumarill on an ou team that swept a solid aaa team in the finals of an aaa tour)

Dragonblade stall ☆☆☆

Doublade @ Eviolite
Brave Nature
- Pursuit
- Shadow Sneak
- Sacred Sword
- Gyro Ball

Goodra @ Assault Vest
EVs: 240 HP / 196 Atk / 72 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Earthquake
- Dragon Tail
- Rock Slide
- Ice Beam

Heatran @ Leftovers
Modest Nature
- Substitute
- Magma Storm
- Metal Sound
- Earth Power

Flygon @ Leftovers
Impish Nature
- Defog
- U-turn
- Roost
- Earthquake

Umbreon @ Toxic Orb
Sassy Nature
- Wish
- Protect
- Baton Pass
- Foul Play

Diancie @ Diancite
EVs: 248 HP / 68 Def / 192 Spe
Timid Nature
- Moonblast
- Stealth Rock
- Heal Bell
- Toxic

Doublade-Goodra was a pretty popular core (and still is right now). I figured I'd try it on stall, though, as it's mostly used in bulky offense.

Swampert/Shaymin-S/Victini HO ☆☆☆

Swampert @ Toxic Orb
Careful Nature
- Protect
- Waterfall
- Earthquake
- Curse

Shaymin-Sky @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Seed Flare
- Substitute
- Air Slash
- Earth Power

Victini @ Flame Plate
Adamant Nature
- V-create
- U-Turn
- Will-O-Wisp
- Taunt

EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Spikes
- Stealth Rock
- Taunt
- Counter

Zapdos @ Leftovers
Bold Nature
- Volt Switch
- Toxic
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Roost

Tyranitar @ Tyranitarite
Ability: Defiant
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Stone Edge
- Earthquake
- Crunch

Originally built around Dry Skin/Skill Swap Victini, but quickly dropped as I realized that Dry skin is only a 1.25X fire weakness or something. Instead, desolate land seemed like the better option.

7.8/10 too much bird ☆☆☆☆

Suicune @ Choice Specs
Modest Nature
- Scald
- Hydro Pump
- Shadow Ball
- Ice Beam

Adamant Nature
- Brave Bird
- Superpower
- U-turn
- Facade

Skarmory @ Leftovers
Adamant Nature
- Brave Bird
- Swords Dance
- Stealth Rock
- Roost

Slowbro @ Slowbronite
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Ice Beam
- Slack Off
- Skill Swap

Heatran @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 232 SpA / 24 SpD
Modest Nature
- Substitute
- Metal Sound
- Magma Storm
- Earth Power

Qwilfish @ Focus Sash
Bold Nature
- Taunt
- Spikes
- Destiny Bond
- Scald

Bird spam is cool, as long as you have a volt absorber and a magnet puller. So here's that. Also desolate land heatran because it's just that good.

Experimental Team 3 ☆☆

Sharpedo @ Sharpedonite
Ability: Speed Boost
Adamant Nature
- Protect
- Crunch
- Waterfall
- Ice Fang

Drifblim @ Leftovers
Careful Nature
- Will-O-Wisp
- Baton Pass
- Psych Up
- Substitute

Doublade @ Eviolite
Brave Nature
- Pursuit
- Shadow Sneak
- Sacred Sword
- Gyro Ball

Heatran @ Leftovers
Modest Nature
- Substitute
- Metal Sound
- Magma Storm
- Earth Power

Gliscor
EVs: 248 HP / 236 Def / 24 Spe
Impish Nature
- Acrobatics
- Defog
- Roost
- U-turn

Gogoat @ Flame Orb
Adamant Nature
- Wild Charge
- Horn Leech
- Earthquake
- Protect

Mainly an experimental team, but pretty fun to play with/pretty solid nonetheless.

Hazard Stall ☆☆☆☆

Doublade @ Eviolite
Brave Nature
- Pursuit
- Shadow Sneak
- Sacred Sword
- Gyro Ball

Goodra @ Assault Vest
EVs: 248 HP / 196 Atk / 64 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Earthquake
- Dragon Tail
- Ice Beam
- Rock Slide

Suicune @ Toxic Orb
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Protect
- Calm Mind
- Roar

Deoxys-Defense @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Spikes
- Stealth Rock
- Taunt
- Recover

Ferrothorn @ Leftovers
Relaxed Nature
- Knock Off
- Leech Seed
- Protect
- Gyro Ball

Heatran @ Leftovers
Modest Nature
- Substitute
- Fire Blast
- Metal Sound
- Earth Power

A pretty generic stall team (by my standards) that forces switches and racks up alot of damage with hazards to try and win.
Cool Zygarde team ☆☆☆☆☆

Zygarde @ Leftovers
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- ExtremeSpeed
- Coil
- Substitute

Modest Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Volt Switch
- Trick
- Will-O-Wisp

Heatran @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 232 SpA / 24 SpD
Modest Nature
- Substitute
- Metal Sound
- Earth Power
- Magma Storm

EVs: 248 HP / 8 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Spikes
- Stealth Rock
- Knock Off
- Taunt

Metagross @ Metagrossite
Jolly Nature
- Iron Head
- Thunder Punch
- Ice Punch
- Earthquake

Jellicent (F) @ Leftovers
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Recover
- Will-O-Wisp
- Taunt

Probably one of the best teams out of this entire compilation. Zygarde is just so good in the current meta, and when paired with a few solid teammates, it can really end games very quickly.

Somalian Suicide ☆☆☆☆☆

Jellicent @ Choice Specs
Ability: Lightning Rod
EVs: 248 HP / 252 SpA / 4 SpD
Modest Nature
- Water Spout
- Scald
- Shadow Ball
- Energy Ball

Adamant Nature
- Brave Bird
- U-turn
- Superpower
- Facade

Vaporeon @ Toxic Orb
Relaxed Nature
IVs: null Atk / 0 Spe
- Wish
- Protect
- Scald
- Baton Pass

Skarmory @ Leftovers
Adamant Nature
- Brave Bird
- Swords Dance
- Roost
- Defog

Zapdos @ Leftovers
Bold Nature
- Discharge
- Heat Wave
- Roost
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Heatran @ Leftovers
Modest Nature
- Magma Storm
- Earth Power
- Substitute
- Metal Sound

Another one of the better teams in this compliation; Specs Jellicent puts in a surprising amount of work.

Operazumarill stall ☆☆☆☆☆

Chesnaught @ Leftovers
Impish Nature
- Spikes
- Leech Seed
- Drain Punch
- Spiky Shield

Doublade @ Eviolite
Brave Nature
- Toxic
- Shadow Sneak
- Sacred Sword
- Gyro Ball

Azumarill @ Toxic Orb
Bold Nature
- Whirlpool
- Protect
- Perish Song
- Encore

Goodra @ Assault Vest
EVs: 248 HP / 196 Atk / 64 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Earthquake
- Dragon Tail
- Ice Beam
- Rock Slide

Tentacruel @ Assault Vest
EVs: 240 HP / 252 SpD / 16 Spe
Calm Nature
- Scald
- Mirror Coat
- Rapid Spin
- Acid Spray

Clefable @ Toxic Orb
Bold Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Wish
- Protect
- Moonblast

The most up-to-date stall team in this archive. Made after another stall team of mine got swept by Llqht's azumarill, so I figured I'd try it.

Maximum Skill (use only if truly skilled) ☆☆☆

I KNOCKED AN OFF (Conkeldurr) @ Assault Vest
Adamant Nature
- DynamicPunch
- Mach Punch
- Knock Off
- Poison Jab

I CREATED A V (Victini) @ Life Orb
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Atk / 252 SpA
Rash Nature
- V-create
- Inferno
- U-turn
- Grass Knot

I ELECTROD A BALL (Ampharos) @ Ampharosite
EVs: 248 HP / 252 SpA
Modest Nature
- Zap Cannon
- Thunder
- Dynamic Punch
- Dragon Pulse

I CHANDED A LURE (Chandelure) @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- Inferno
- Energy Ball
- Trick
- Hex

I ZAPD A CANNON (Zapdos) @ Leftovers
Bold Nature
- Zap Cannon
- Roost
- Defog
- Hidden Power [Ice]

I SING A SONG (Mew) @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 SpA
Quiet Nature
- Zap Cannon
- Blizzard
- DynamicPunch
- Roost

Made before an AAA tour as a joke team when a bunch of people were complaining about hax, but the team actually works pretty well (surprisingly)
So many choices for sand rush ☆☆

Tyranitar @ Tyranitarite
Ability: Illusion
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Stone Edge
- Earthquake
- Crunch

Excadrill @ Life Orb
EVs: 224 HP / 252 Atk / 32 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Iron Head
- Rock Slide
- Swords Dance

Manaphy @ Smooth Rock
Sassy Nature
- Knock Off
- Scald
- U-turn
- Heal Bell

Tyrantrum @ Life Orb
Adamant Nature
- Head Smash
- Dragon Dance
- Substitute
- Earthquake

Trevenant @ Toxic Orb
Bold Nature
- Worry Seed
- Protect
- Curse
- Leech Seed

Shaymin-Sky @ Leftovers
Ability: Trace
Timid Nature
- Substitute
- Seed Flare
- Air Slash
- Earth Power

Wanted to use Sand Rush Excadrill, so here it is.

Chameleon Duck ☆☆☆

Porygon2 @ Eviolite
EVs: 248 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Conversion 2
- Recover
- Foul Play
- Thunder Wave

Conkeldurr @ Choice Band
EVs: 216 HP / 252 Atk / 40 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Superpower
- Mach Punch
- Knock Off
- Ice Punch

Skarmory @ Leftovers
Adamant Nature
- Brave Bird
- Defog
- Roost
- Swords Dance

Gliscor @ Leftovers
Ability: Water Absorb
Impish Nature
- Roost
- Knock Off
- Stealth Rock
- Taunt

Doublade @ Eviolite
Brave Nature
- Pursuit
- Gyro Ball
- Sacred Sword
- Shadow Sneak

Aerodactyl @ Aerodactylite
Ability: Rock Head
EVs: 16 HP / 252 Atk / 240 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Stone Edge
- Fire Fang
- Aqua Tail
- Ice Fang

Inspired by the 1v1 Porygon2, I wanted to use one in aaa as well, this time with prankster. Conkeldurr came from me wanting to use a stronger wallbreaker in place of heracross with priority.

BUNNY BLITZ ☆☆☆☆

Azumarill @ Choice Band
Adamant Nature
- Waterfall
- Play Rough
- Aqua Jet
- Superpower

Doublade @ Eviolite
Brave Nature
- Pursuit
- Shadow Sneak
- Gyro Ball
- Sacred Sword

Heatran @ Leftovers
Modest Nature
- Metal Sound
- Magma Storm
- Substitute
- Earth Power

Zapdos @ Choice Specs
Modest Nature
- Volt Switch
- Heat Wave
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Discharge

Genesect @ Choice Band
Hasty Nature
- U-turn
- Iron Head
- Extreme Speed
- Blaze Kick

Starmie @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Scald
- Rapid Spin
- Recover
- Reflect Type

built this one around azumarill, who is actually very anti-meta in aaa, as physical fairy + water just sort of works.
Not even BH (featuring SPINDA) ☆☆

Spinda @ Focus Sash
Ability: Contrary
EVs: 248 HP / 124 Def / 136 Spe
Timid Nature
- Skill Swap
- Encore
- Toxic
- Baton Pass

Dragonite @ Lum Berry
EVs: 208 HP / 252 Atk / 48 Spe
Naughty Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Superpower
- Extreme Speed
- Roost

Azumarill @ Toxic Orb
Calm Nature
- Protect
- Encore
- Whirlpool
- Perish Song

Deoxys-Defense @ Red Card
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Thunder Wave
- Taunt
- Spikes
- Stealth Rock

Doublade @ Eviolite
Brave Nature
- Sacred Sword
- Shadow Sneak
- Shadow Claw
- Swords Dance

Kyurem @ Leftovers
Bold Nature
- Earth Power
- Roost
- Ice Beam
- Toxic

Built around a concept where Spinda skill swaps the opponent contrary, and dragonite traces it, setting up with superpower and draco meteor and sweeping.

Never eat soggy pancakes ☆☆☆

Stunfisk @ Leftovers
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Thunder
- Thunder Wave
- Stealth Rock

Heatran @ Leftovers
Modest Nature
- Magma Storm
- Earth Power
- Metal Sound
- Substitute

Doublade @ Eviolite
Brave Nature
- Gyro Ball
- Shadow Sneak
- Sacred Sword
- Swords Dance

Umbreon @ Toxic Orb
Sassy Nature
- Foul Play
- Wish
- Protect
- Baton Pass

Azumarill @ Assault Vest
Adamant Nature
- Play Rough
- Waterfall
- Superpower
- Aqua Jet

Gliscor
Adamant Nature
- Roost
- Earthquake
- Acrobatics
- Defog

Built around the based thunder pancake god

We don't need chatter! ☆☆☆

Chatot @ Choice Specs
Rash Nature
- Boomburst
- Heat Wave
- U-turn
- Air Cutter

Mew @ Leftovers
Bold Nature
- Taunt
- Reflect Type
- Roost
- Scald

Meloetta @ Assault Vest
Sassy Nature
- Psyshock
- Knock Off
- U-turn
- Energy Ball

Delphox @ Choice Specs
Timid Nature
- Psychic
- Fire Blast
- Psyshock
- Trick

Klefki @ Choice Band
Adamant Nature
- Frustration
- Foul Play
- Switcheroo
- Thunder Wave

Avalugg @ Toxic Orb
Impish Nature
- Rapid Spin
- Avalanche
- Recover
- Earthquake

Built around a specs adaptability chatot that features a bunch of random sets that shouldn't work but do.

Dragmag without the mag ☆☆☆☆

Kyurem @ Life Orb
Modest Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Ice Beam
- Earth Power
- Focus Blast

Hydreigon @ Choice Scarf
Modest Nature
- Dragon Pulse
- Dark Pulse
- Fire Blast
- Flash Cannon

Doublade @ Eviolite
Adamant Nature
- Pursuit
- Swords Dance
- Sacred Sword
- Shadow Sneak

Azumarill @ Choice Band
EVs: 240 HP / 252 Atk / 16 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Play Rough
- Waterfall
- Aqua Jet
- Superpower

Excadrill @ Leftovers
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Rapid Spin
- Rock Slide
- Stealth Rock

Honchkrow @ Life Orb
EVs: 8 HP / 252 Atk / 248 Spe
Naughty Nature
- Pursuit
- Brave Bird
- Sucker Punch
- Dark Pulse

Spamming draco meteor usually gets you places, right?
Click the nuke button ☆☆☆☆☆

Victini @ Choice Band
Jolly Nature
- V-create
- Bolt Strike
- U-turn
- Trick

Honchkrow @ Life Orb
Naughty Nature
- Dark Pulse
- Brave Bird
- Sucker Punch
- Pursuit

Modest Nature
- Trick
- Volt Switch
- Hydro Pump
- Will-O-Wisp

Zygarde @ Leftovers
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Extreme Speed
- Substitute
- Coil

Scizor @ Leftovers
Impish Nature
- Defog
- Knock Off
- U-turn
- Roost

Mew @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Atk / 252 SpA
Rash Nature
- Zap Cannon
- Blizzard
- Dynamic Punch
- Roost

Wanted to make a serious team without doublade or heatran, so this team came about. It has a nice win streak to back it up too.

Teambuilding Shop

Gothitelle @ Choice Specs
Ability: Shadow Tag
EVs: 252 HP / 88 SpD / 168 Spe
Calm Nature
- Trick
- Psyshock
- Rest
- Taunt

Hydreigon @ Choice Specs
Modest Nature
- Dragon Pulse
- Dark Pulse
- Flash Cannon
- U-turn

Skuntank @ Life Orb
Adamant Nature
- Defog
- Taunt
- Pursuit
- Poison Jab

Adamant Nature
- Brave Bird
- U-turn
- Superpower
- Facade

Ampharos @ Ampharosite
Ability: Competitive
Modest Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Agility
- Focus Blast
- Dragon Pulse

Stunfisk @ Leftovers
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Thunder
- Stealth Rock
- Yawn

Might do a write up on this later in the teambuilding shop. Sorry for putting this off for so long NOC, if you're reading this.

Welp that took a long to write up :x (4 hours as a matter of fact). Feel free to change things up if you want, as some of these teams might need a tweak or two.

Anyways, shoutouts because that seems to be a thing for milestone posts. Mostly to the OM community, because that's where I mainly talk and hang out:
Yazma for getting me into this tier and basically getting me to not quit pokemon. Although you probably haven't been on since last year so rip

1v1 ppl
Rumplestiltskin Uselesscrab Dream Eater Gengar Betathunder

AAA ppl
motherlove Kl4ng jeran Adrian Marin Monte Cristo Pagoose Lcass4919

rest of the OM community who has kept me here for so long:
Piccolo Daimao Eevee General imas234 unfixable Peef Rimgar Pikachuun Illusio Leafshield Ransei TheBurgerKing99 Ranger Helmut FishInABox Deathly ♛The King Kingslayer2779 insanelegend omnisc InfernapeTropius11 NOCturnal Hunter

I probably forgot a few people, just pm me or something to let me know.

EDIT: added star ratings

Last edited:

Monotype
Nidoqueen @ Life Orb
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpA / 4 Spe
Modest Nature
- Ice Beam
- Thunderbolt
- Fire Blast
- Sludge Wave

Garchomp (M) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Sand Veil
Jolly Nature
- Outrage
- Earthquake
- Fire Fang
- Iron Head

Hippowdon (F) @ Smooth Rock
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Whirlwind
- Earthquake
- Toxic

Landorus (M) @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Earth Power
- Psychic
- Focus Blast
- Sludge Wave

Gastrodon (F) @ Leftovers
Ability: Storm Drain
EVs: 248 HP / 248 Def / 12 Spe
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Recover
- Ice Beam
- Toxic

Excadrill (M) @ Life Orb
Adamant Nature
- Iron Head
- Earthquake
- Rock Slide
- Rapid Spin

So this is the Solid Ground squad. I normally edit and update teams as I play with them, but this one has remained virtually unchanged since its inception. For comparison, my OU team is currently "All Stars (4.3)" and this team is "Solid Ground (1.2)". That said, I have never had so much success with a team, and I think it's simple enough to use that anybody could do it. Of course, there's plenty of room for customization and innovation - I just haven't had a major need to do so yet.

It's a pretty straightforward team - Hippowdon sets up Stealth Rock and gets a sandstorm going, and then Excadrill steps in and goes to work. At doubled max speed (compliments of Sand Rush) it outspeeds every unboosted Pokemon (with the exception of Deoxys-S) in the game, and most Dragon Dancers. He is your main attacker - for the physical walls he can't break, Landorus can power through with a Sheer Force/Life Orb Special Attacker set. After 1.3x from Sheer Force, 1.3x from the Life Orb, and 1.5 because of STAB, Earth Power's Base Power is a whopping 228, enough to hurt if not kill literally anything. Add three other attacks for maximum coverage, and it's no wonder Landorus is one of the best special sweepers in the game. Gastrodon is an impressive tank (if somewhat less impressive than Hippowdon) and is essential to overcoming Water teams. Garchomp is an incredible asset - with a Choice Scarf he can outspeed and revenge kill nearly anything, especially Dragon Dancers after a boost. It lacks the raw strength Mega Chomp or Band Chomp might have, so its real power lies in the element of surprise. Nidoqueen is your wild card. With an incredible movepool it can cover almost all options, and a STAB Sludge Wave is a nightmare for Grass Teams.

This team works because it is all-encompassing. By that I mean that there is every opportunity to overcome an adversary, no matter how mismatched it might seem. With two marvelous tanks, two special attackers, and two fast physical strikers, this team has it all. What works best about this team is that it is a TEAM - no one Pokemon does all the work. You can't just sit back and watch Excadrill clean house - it needs to switch to Gastrodon for support, or Lando for wall breaking. The Hippowdon-Excadrill combination is an essential facet of this team, as Excadrill has Rapid Spin in its movepool. If you lead with Hippowdon against another setter, switch out and enjoy the free speed. If Hippowdon goes up against a Substitute user or Stat Booster, simply blow them away with Whirlwind. Keeping Hippowdon alive is essential for the Sandstorm to keep rolling and the team to preserve momentum, but it's not afraid to take a few hits while Toxic and Sand wear down any bold enough to stay in. With Hippowdon and Gastrodon's Toxic support, there is virtually no single Pokemon Garchomp can't destroy, Fairy or otherwise. Let alone Excadrill! These vicious attakers rely heavily on tanky support to take hits for them, so this team really shines when kept on a swivel.

The way to play is easy - generally, lead with Hippowdon. Set up hazards if you're able, otherwise switch off to Excadrill and start bashing skulls in. You can switch around to let Excadrill live longer, or run him into the ground. If he goes down, revenge killing with Chomp is almost always a good plan, otherwise Lando should be enough to get due justice. Nidoqueen isn't as tanky as Hippowdon or Gastrodon, but she can take a hit - in fact, that's why Nidoqueen is preferred over Nidoking. The extra power is hardly necessary with the right move, and Nidoking isn't fast enough to make the speed investment worth anything. Nidoqueen is the next best lead after Hippowdon - she can hit nearly everything super effectively, and if your opponent sends out a Klefki or Ferrothorn, you can send it back in an ashtray. Claim the first kill, and the momentum is yours - you can increase it by setting up Hippowdon's Sand Stream and an Excadrill rush, or run with it by cranking Garchomp into high gear. Gastrodon is useful for Scald or Toxic as you see fit, and can suitably live forever against the right Pokemon. It is important on this team that nobody overstays their welcome: Excadrill isn't nearly as fast when the sandstorm dies out, if your opponent Tricks a Choice item onto Gastro it's usefulness expires, Lando is incredibly frail, and a locked Garchomp is trouble. Just keep moving and nobody will be able to score a decisive blow - keep the momentum and the game is yours.

Here is the threat list - I'll start with the usual.
Obviously, Water Teams and Grass Teams will be an uphill battle every time. Of course, no team is unbeatable, but it is difficult. For Water Teams, it is absolutely vital that Hippowdon lives as long ass possible - without him, the weather war is lost and so is any momentum you hope to maintain. Gastrodon is incredibly helpful for soaking up major hits, but beware of Mega Gyarados' Mold Breaker Ability: with it Storm Drain is useless and Gyarados will happily set up and destroy Gastrodon. If you can get to him before he sets up, Landorus' Focus Blast is more than enough to take him out. Predicting for a clean switch can allow Hippowdon to take a hit and Whirlwind him away for another chance later. As for the rest, Excadrill and Garchomp are the main attackers, able to outspeed and hopefully kill the opposition before a Water-Type attack can connect. Garchomp is not adequately equipped to handle Azumarill, but an Earthquake from Excadrill is enough to prevent Belly Drum form working. That said, if he gets it off Aqua Jet will kill everything on the team with the exception of Gastrodon, for which it has the equally deadly Play Rough. Garchomp has a 50% chance of living at full health, but that's not something I'd put money on. Toxic as he sets up puts him on a timer, and a high roll from Excadrill's Earthquake brings him down to a quarter of his health after Sitrus Berry recovery, and can even kill after Stealth Rock damage. Keldeo is troublesome, as it often appears on Fighting-Type teams and can live annoyingly long if you let it set up. As for Grass Teams, Nidoqueen and Landorus are your saving grace. STAB Sludge Wave destroys everything that isn't Steel-Type, and Fire Blast offs everything else. The main threat here is Mega Venusaur, who's Ability and bulk prevents Nidoqueen from landing any effective attacks on it. Landorus' Psychic is pretty much your only option here, doing anywhere from 70%-85% in a single blow - a guaranteed 2HKO, and a OHKO if you whittle it down beforehand. Serperior is another deadly threat, but Hippowdon can Whirlwind it away while it throws up a Substiute, and Garchomp outspeeds and can put it down with Outrage before it gets enough Leaf Storm boosts to do serious damage. If Nidoqueen falls, you can always set up for Sand Rush and get some mileage out of Iron Head. Steel-Types who resist Ground-Type attacks, like Forretress, Ferrothorn, Scizor, and Genesect all fall to Garchomp's ferocious Fire Fang, if they manage to survive after Nidoqueen's reign. Ludicolo is the bane of this team's existence, and is prone to show up on either of the aforementioned teams. However, a good Sludge Wave from Lando or Nidoqueen is usually enough to put him six feet deep.
To be completely honest, the biggest threat this team faces is other Ground Teams that run Mamoswine instead of Gastrodon. There is no real counter to other Ground Types, even considering Gastrodon - if Mamoswine carries Freeze Dry for Water Types then there is virtually no hope. Ice Shard will tear through this team, and STAB Earthquakes spells trouble for everyone but Landorus. Ice Teams themselves, however, aren't as threatening as Grass or Water - if you can whip up a sandstorm (it's as simple as sending out Hippowdon) you can usually sweep with Excadrill's Iron Head, or else Rock Slide. Keep an eye out for Pokemon that frequently run Freeze Dry, like Cyrogonal and Lapras, as they will absolutely destroy Gastrodon, which is normally a reliable switch in. Flying Type teams all fall to Rock Slide or Iron Head, even the mighty Togekiss. If she manages to put Excadrill down, both Nidoqueen and Landorus are capable of revenge killing her. The exception to this rule is of course, Skarmory, who threatens to wall this team ad nauseum. Nidoqueen has two moves just for him, with both Thunderbolt and Fire Blast being OHKOes - choose whichever is appropriate for a predicted switch. Outside of Nidoqueen, however, there's not much to be done. The only real option is Lando's Focus Blast, which is prone to fail when relied upon. If it connects, however, it does anywhere from 80% - 95%, a solid 50% chance to kill after Stealth Rock damage! This Focus Blast is also your ticket to overcoming Normal Teams, as it is the only super-effective move on the team. Both Porygon2 and PorygonZ wield Ice Beam with deadly purpose - the latter is easy to outspeed and kill with Garchomp or Excadrill, but the former requires a bit more care to overcome, and can do a lot of damage if given the chance. Mega Lopunny is another player to remember, as it outspeeds and overpowers everything on the team aside from Garchomp or Excadrill in a Sandstorm, and more often than not has an Ice Punch just for Landorus. Scaring it away is normally a good strategy, but it is difficult to get a clean shot at it without commensurate risk.

I don't have too many replays, but these best showcase this team's strengths and weaknesses.
- (Against Electric) http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/monotype-228924474
- (Against Fighting) http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/monotype-232506440
- (Against Bug) http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/monotype-232510572
- (Against Water) http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/monotype-228932791

This being my first post, I don't know how much this will help anybody out - but! If anybody has any suggestions on how to improve or threats to watch out for, or otherwise help the team I'd really appreciate it! Thanks for your time, and good luck out there!

As an afterthought, I thought I'd mention that Gastrodon occupies what I like to call the Counter Spot - it being the quintessential counter to Water Teams. If you feel that the other team members are enough to handle Water Teams, or Gastrodon is too ugly for you to use, here are three other completely viable Counter Spot Pokemon.

Mamoswine @ Focus Sash / Life Orb
Ability: Thick Fat
EVs: 252 Atk / 8 SpD / 248 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Avalanche
- Ice Shard
- Knock Off
- Earthquake / Freeze Dry

As I mentioned earlier, Mamoswine is your ticket to victory against another Ground Team. Dragon Teams and Flying Teams alike will both have trouble putting him down. Mamoswine is also adept at giving Grass Teams loads of trouble, if at a risk - even though it's Ice Type, it will take super-effective damage from Grass moves, so be careful. Focus Sash guarantees a hit, but Life Orb can be used for more power if preferred. Knock Off is incredibly handy to have against walls or choice users, and STAB Ice Shard is never a bad thing to have. Freeze Dry is useful for tearing through water teams, and can often catch Ludicolo off guard. It should only be used over Earthquake if you feel a Ground Type STAB is excessive.

Camerupt @ Leftovers / Cameruptite
Ability: Solid Rock
- Fire Blast
- Earth Power
- Substitute / Rock Slide
- Will-O-Wisp

Camerupt is the bane of Grass Teams. With Solid Rock even good hits won't slow him down, and he can cripple any major threat with Will-O-Wisp. Leftovers and Substitute can offer some protection and recovery, but Cameruptite grants Camerupt unmatchable power. The drawback, of course, is that he takes 4x damage from Water Type attacks, and will be little to no use against such teams.

Golurk @ Leftovers / Expert Belt
Adamant Nature
- Dynamic Punch
- Stone Edge
- Ice Punch / Fire Punch
- Shadow Punch

Golurk is the only real counter to Fighting Teams, if only in theory - nobody will risk a High Jump Kick if Golurk is still around. No Guard Dynamic Punch offers devastating attack with the bonus of total confusion, which is never a good thing to your opponent. Ice Punch can be used to check Dragons and Flying Types in general, but Fire punch allows him to threaten Ferrothorn and Skarmory at the same time. Leftovers can help soften some blows, but Expert Belt is incredibly handy for a little extra power.

Last edited:
Metagame: Balanced Hackmons

TEAM NAME: Not-Balanced Hackmons

Team Export: http://pastebin.com/PnWQ4pUE

Teambuilding: Well first off, I was already at 1486 when I made this team, so I adapted it to Higher ladder, but it can easily be changed to non-ladder by switching out registeel with giratina or another well-known magic bounce pokemon with a different moveset, by changing MM2X's magma storm to infestation or changing it's ability to populate but keeping magma storm! Secondly, I have gotten to 1608 with this team, I have beaten E4 Flint, and as I have been experimenting with it I have dropped in elo, so I recommend higher ladder players keep it the way it is!

Why the team works: This team works well because BH has differentiated over the time I've been playing and this team is the best one I have made for the current metagame! It is fairly easy to use with counters for almost every modern known setups! Chansey is mostly used for Contrary or stat boosting pokemon, but can be used otherwise! Gyarados is a Shedinja switch-in stopper, but I use it for bulky or fast psychic types (Cresselia or deoxys, etc.)! MM2Y is usually my lead with protean, but if the opponent has a shedinjas on their team I use MM2X! Registeel is for status users, or endeavor shedinjas! Shedinjas is used against really almost anything, so just test it out and after a while you will get how to use it, if you run shedinja run defog also on another pokemon!

How to play with the team:
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/balancedhackmons-224419904

What to watch out for: Flying Fire types, Magic Bounce Pokemon for Registeel, and imposter Chansey for MM2X!

Here's the STABmons teams from word that are still legal, just putting it here so that people i refer to the page can find it more easily.

#17: Copoopyheadrigus
Stall team built around a Mega Aggron + Cofagrigus core

Cofagrigus @ Leftovers
Ability: Mummy
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Will-O-Wisp
- Night Shade
- Rest
- Sleep Talk

Aggron @ Aggronite
EVs: 252 HP / 136 Def / 120 SpD
Impish Nature
- Heavy Slam
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock
- Roar

Landorus-Therian (M) @ Leftovers
Impish Nature
- Roost
- Knock Off
- Earthquake
- Defog

Chansey (F) @ Eviolite
Ability: Natural Cure
Bold Nature
- Wish
- Soft-Boiled
- Seismic Toss
- Baton Pass

Azumarill @ Assault Vest
EVs: 240 HP / 252 Atk / 16 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Water Shuriken
- Play Rough
- Knock Off
- Waterfall

Tangrowth @ Leftovers
Bold Nature
- Leech Seed
- Aromatherapy
- Giga Drain
- Toxic

#21: Toxic
A team built around Toxic Spikes

Gengar @ Black Sludge
EVs: 28 HP / 148 SpA / 80 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Toxic Spikes
- Hex
- Will-O-Wisp
- Taunt

Jirachi @ Leftovers
Ability: Serene Grace
Adamant Nature
- Substitute
- Iron Head
- Shift Gear
- Fire Punch

Tyranitar @ Tyranitarite
Adamant Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Taunt
- Knock Off
- Sucker Punch

Clefable @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 160 Def / 96 SpD
Calm Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Moonblast
- Fire Blast
- Soft-Boiled

Stoutland @ Lum Berry
Adamant Nature
- Fake Out
- Swords Dance
- ExtremeSpeed
- Superpower

Heatran @ Air Balloon
Adamant Nature
- Shift Gear
- Sacred Fire
- Earthquake
- Meteor Mash

#26: Anty meta
A team built around shift gear Durant

Durant @ Life Orb
Ability: Hustle
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Shift Gear
- Iron Head
- Superpower
- X-Scissor

Tyranitar @ Tyranitarite
Adamant Nature
- Diamond Storm
- Knock Off
- Earthquake
- Sucker Punch

Azumarill @ White Herb
EVs: 92 HP / 252 Atk / 164 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Shell Smash
- Water Shuriken
- Play Rough
- ExtremeSpeed

Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Roost
- Earthquake
- U-turn

Gengar @ Black Sludge
Timid Nature
- Substitute
- Shadow Ball
- Will-O-Wisp
- Taunt

Thundurus (M) @ Leftovers
Timid Nature
- Taunt
- Nasty Plot
- Oblivion Wing
- Discharge

#40: Cats and Dogs
A team built around Mienshao and Stoutland

Mienshao @ Life Orb
Jolly Nature
IVs: 29 HP
- Fake Out
- Close Combat
- Knock Off
- U-turn

Landorus-Therian (M) @ Choice Scarf
EVs: 24 HP / 248 Atk / 236 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Knock Off
- U-turn
- Brave Bird

Ferrothorn @ Leftovers
Ability: Iron Barbs
Relaxed Nature
- Stealth Rock
- King's Shield
- Leech Seed
- Gyro Ball

Thundurus (M) @ Life Orb
EVs: 76 Atk / 180 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Taunt
- Oblivion Wing
- Thunderbolt
- Superpower

Slowking @ Assault Vest
EVs: 248 HP / 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 4 Spe
Modest Nature
- Future Sight
- Psystrike
- Scald
- Mirror Coat

Stoutland @ Silk Scarf
Adamant Nature
- Fake Out
- ExtremeSpeed
- Superpower
- Swords Dance

#44: Tough Claws V-create
A team built around Charizard X and Specs Starmie

Starmie @ Choice Specs
Ability: Analytic
Timid Nature
- Scald
- Psystrike
- Thunderbolt
- Trick

EVs: 168 HP / 248 Def / 92 Spe
Impish Nature
- Defog
- Roost
- Earthquake
- U-turn

Ferrothorn @ Leftovers
Relaxed Nature
- King's Shield
- Leech Seed
- Gyro Ball
- Horn Leech

Terrakion @ Lum Berry
Ability: Justified
Jolly Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Taunt
- Close Combat
- Diamond Storm

Charizard @ Charizardite X
Ability: Blaze
EVs: 144 HP / 252 Atk / 112 Spe
Adamant Nature
- V-create
- Dragon Claw
- Earthquake
- Roost

Thundurus @ Life Orb
EVs: 76 Atk / 180 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Taunt
- Superpower
- Oblivion Wing
XY STABmons
Continued from above...

#54: Passive Attack
A stall team with a Chesnaught and Jellicent core

Chesnaught @ Leftovers
Impish Nature
- Leech Seed
- Drain Punch
- Spikes
- Spiky Shield

Jellicent @ Leftovers
Ability: Water Absorb
EVs: 252 HP / 148 Def / 4 SpA / 104 Spe
Bold Nature
- Taunt
- Recover
- Scald
- Toxic

Heatran @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 220 SpD / 40 Spe
Calm Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Roar
- Lava Plume
- King's Shield

Landorus-Therian @ Choice Scarf
EVs: 140 HP / 156 Atk / 212 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- U-turn
- Brave Bird

Aegislash @ Air Balloon
EVs: 252 Atk / 244 SpA / 12 Spe
Naughty Nature
- King's Shield
- Shadow Ball
- Sacred Sword
- Shadow Sneak

Clefable @ Leftovers
Calm Nature
- Rest
- Sleep Talk
- Calm Mind
- Moonblast

#55: Hanging Lantern
A team built around Air Balloon Chandelure

Chandelure @ Air Balloon
Modest Nature
- Shadow Ball
- Blue Flare
- Substitute
- Destiny Bond

Azumarill @ White Herb
Adamant Nature
- Shell Smash
- Water Shuriken
- Play Rough
- ExtremeSpeed

Landorus-Therian @ Leftovers
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Roost
- Earthquake
- U-turn

Leafeon @ Leftovers
Ability: Leaf Guard
Impish Nature
- Recover
- Horn Leech
- Toxic
- Rapid Spin

Scizor @ Scizorite
Adamant Nature
- Shift Gear
- Gear Grind
- Roost
- Superpower

Heatran @ Choice Scarf
Modest Nature
- Blue Flare
- Flash Cannon
- Earth Power
- Sleep Talk

#60: Another Mega Gardevoir team
Balanced team with Mega Gardevoir

Gardevoir @ Gardevoirite
EVs: 24 Def / 232 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Hyper Voice
- Psystrike
- Focus Blast
- Taunt

Heatran @ Choice Scarf
Modest Nature
- Blue Flare
- Flash Cannon
- Earth Power
- Sleep Talk

Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Roost
- Earthquake
- U-turn

Stoutland @ Silk Scarf
Adamant Nature
- Fake Out
- ExtremeSpeed
- Superpower
- Swords Dance

Rotom-Wash @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 212 Def / 44 Spe
Bold Nature
- Volt Switch
- Scald
- Will-O-Wisp
- Pain Split

Scizor @ Life Orb
Ability: Technician
EVs: 20 HP / 252 Atk / 236 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Bullet Punch
- Superpower
- U-turn

#65: Para spam
Gotta para them all

Tyranitar @ Tyranitarite
EVs: 72 HP / 252 Atk / 8 SpD / 172 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Thunder Wave
- Knock Off
- Sucker Punch
- Diamond Storm

Rotom-Wash @ Leftovers
Bold Nature
- Volt Switch
- Scald
- Nuzzle
- Pain Split

Scizor @ Life Orb
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Gear Grind
- Superpower
- Bullet Punch

Jirachi @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 176 Def / 80 Spe
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Thunder Wave
- Iron Head
- U-turn

Landorus (M) @ Life Orb
Modest Nature
- Sleep Talk
- Earth Power
- Oblivion Wing
- Knock Off

Slowbro @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 232 Def / 24 SpD
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Fire Blast
- Thunder Wave
- Slack Off

#70: TormentTran
A team built around torment Heatran

Heatran @ Leftovers
EVs: 244 HP / 36 SpA / 12 SpD / 216 Spe
Calm Nature
- Torment
- Substitute
- King's Shield
- Lava Plume

Venusaur @ Venusaurite
Ability: Overgrow
EVs: 252 HP / 240 Def / 16 Spe
Bold Nature
- Synthesis
- Toxic Spikes
- Giga Drain
- Sludge Wave

Gliscor @ Toxic Orb
EVs: 252 HP / 184 Def / 72 Spe
Impish Nature
- Taunt
- Spikes
- Roost
- Earthquake

Porygon2 @ Eviolite
EVs: 252 HP / 88 Def / 168 SpD
Calm Nature
- Milk Drink
- Boomburst
- Shadow Ball
- Rapid Spin

Jirachi @ Choice Scarf
Jolly Nature
- Iron Head
- U-turn
- Trick
- Ice Punch

Clefable @ Leftovers
Calm Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Moonblast
- Fire Blast
- Soft-Boiled

#72: Monkey business
A team built around mixed Infernape

Infernape @ Life Orb
EVs: 168 Atk / 88 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Blue Flare
- Close Combat
- Grass Knot
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Azumarill @ White Herb
Adamant Nature
- Shell Smash
- Water Shuriken
- Play Rough
- ExtremeSpeed

Aegislash @ Air Balloon
EVs: 252 Atk / 244 SpA / 12 Spe
Naughty Nature
- King's Shield
- Shadow Ball
- Sacred Sword
- Shadow Sneak

Landorus-Therian @ Choice Scarf
EVs: 48 HP / 248 Atk / 212 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- U-turn
- Knock Off

Tyranitar @ Tyranitarite
Adamant Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Superpower
- Knock Off
- Sucker Punch

Hydreigon @ Black Glasses
Timid Nature
- Spacial Rend
- Dark Pulse
- Fire Blast
- Sleep Talk

#78: Sand Offense
A team built around Sand Rush Excadrill

Tyranitar @ Choice Scarf
Jolly Nature
- Knock Off
- Diamond Storm
- Superpower
- Ice Punch

Excadrill @ Air Balloon
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Earthquake
- Iron Head
- Rock Slide

Slowking @ Assault Vest
Modest Nature
- Future Sight
- Scald
- Psystrike
- Fire Blast

Scizor @ Scizorite
Ability: Swarm
EVs: 120 HP / 248 Atk / 140 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Shift Gear
- Gear Grind
- Knock Off
- Roost

Gengar @ Black Sludge
EVs: 8 Def / 248 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Substitute
- Will-O-Wisp
- Taunt
- Shadow Ball

Gliscor @ Toxic Orb
EVs: 252 HP / 184 Def / 72 Spe
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Protect
- Earthquake
- Knock Off

#79: I heard you like Bulk
Stally team with Regenerator Reuniclus

Reuniclus @ Assault Vest
EVs: 236 HP / 20 Def / 252 SpA
Modest Nature
- Future Sight
- Psystrike
- Focus Blast
- Shadow Ball

Diancie @ Leftovers
Ability: Clear Body
Modest Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Moonlight
- Moonblast
- Power Gem

Impish Nature
- Defog
- Roost
- Earthquake
- U-turn

Chesnaught @ Leftovers
Impish Nature
- Spiky Shield
- Leech Seed
- Drain Punch
- Spikes

Chansey (F) @ Eviolite
EVs: 240 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpD / 8 Spe
Bold Nature
- Toxic
- Glare
- Seismic Toss
- Milk Drink

Suicune @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpA / 4 Spe
Bold Nature
- Rest
- Sleep Talk
- Calm Mind
- Scald

#83: It's tricky
Trick room team

Cresselia (F) @ Mental Herb
EVs: 252 HP / 52 Def / 204 SpD
Sassy Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 0 Spe
- Trick Room
- Lunar Dance
- Psychic
- Ice Beam

Porygon2 @ Eviolite
Ability: Download
Quiet Nature
- Trick Room
- Boomburst
- Shadow Ball
- Recover

Cofagrigus @ Leftovers
Ability: Mummy
EVs: 248 HP / 172 SpA / 88 SpD
Quiet Nature
- Trick Room
- Nasty Plot
- Shadow Ball
- Will-O-Wisp

Azumarill @ Lum Berry
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Crabhammer
- ExtremeSpeed
- Play Rough

Heracross @ Heracronite
Ability: Moxie
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 Def
Brave Nature
- Drain Punch
- Pin Missile
- Rock Blast
- Bullet Seed

Rhyperior @ Life Orb
Ability: Solid Rock
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Diamond Storm
- Stealth Rock
- Ice Punch

#84: Double Dragon
Offensive team

Garchomp @ Lum Berry
Ability: Rough Skin
Jolly Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Swords Dance
- Earthquake
- Dragon Claw

Latios (M) @ Life Orb
Naive Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psystrike
- Earthquake
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Heatran @ Leftovers
EVs: 80 HP / 252 SpA / 176 Spe
Timid Nature
- Sleep Talk
- Blue Flare
- Earth Power
- Flash Cannon

Gengar @ Black Sludge
Timid Nature
- Substitute
- Shadow Ball
- Will-O-Wisp
- Taunt

Azumarill @ White Herb
Adamant Nature
- Shell Smash
- Crabhammer
- Play Rough
- ExtremeSpeed

Scizor @ Scizorite
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Bullet Punch
- Superpower
- Pin Missile

#85: Any grass type can use Spore
A balanced team featuring Breloom

Breloom @ Life Orb
Jolly Nature
- Spore
- Storm Throw
- Mach Punch
- Bullet Seed

Tyranitar @ Choice Scarf
Jolly Nature
- Diamond Storm
- Knock Off
- Superpower
- Pursuit

Impish Nature
- Defog
- Roost
- Earthquake
- U-turn

Slowking @ Assault Vest
Modest Nature
- Future Sight
- Scald
- Psystrike
- Fire Blast

Gengar @ Black Sludge
Timid Nature
- Substitute
- Shadow Ball
- Will-O-Wisp
- Taunt

Diancie @ Chesto Berry
Modest Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Rest
- Power Gem
- Moonblast

#87: Yo mama's so fat Heavy Slam does 0 damage on her
A team built around Shift Gear Mega Aggron

Aggron @ Aggronite
EVs: 88 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 164 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Shift Gear
- Heavy Slam
- Earthquake
- Diamond Storm

Clefable @ Leftovers
Calm Nature
- Rest
- Sleep Talk
- Calm Mind
- Moonblast

Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Roost
- Earthquake
- U-turn

Slowking @ Assault Vest
Modest Nature
- Future Sight
- Scald
- Psystrike
- Mirror Coat

Heatran @ Choice Scarf
Modest Nature
- Blue Flare
- Eruption
- Earth Power
- Flash Cannon

Thundurus (M) @ Life Orb
Naive Nature
- Taunt
- Oblivion Wing
- Superpower
- Thunderbolt

#90: #synergy
Lucario, Gengar and Togekiss have great offensive synergy

Lucario @ Life Orb
Ability: Inner Focus
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Close Combat
- ExtremeSpeed
- Meteor Mash

Gengar @ Black Sludge
Timid Nature
- Substitute
- Shadow Ball
- Will-O-Wisp
- Taunt

Togekiss @ Power Herb
EVs: 152 HP / 252 SpA / 104 Spe
Modest Nature
- Geomancy
- Oblivion Wing
- Flamethrower
- Moonblast

Slowking @ Assault Vest
Modest Nature
- Future Sight
- Scald
- Psystrike
- Mirror Coat

Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Roost
- Earthquake
- U-turn

Heatran @ Choice Scarf
Modest Nature
- Blue Flare
- Earth Power
- Flash Cannon
- Sleep Talk

#91: That team with LickiLicky
A balanced team which utilises some underrated mons

Lickilicky @ Leftovers
Ability: Oblivious
EVs: 252 HP / 184 Def / 72 SpD
Bold Nature
- Glare
- Super Fang
- Milk Drink
- Whirlwind

Impish Nature
- Spikes
- Roost
- Earthquake
- U-turn

Scizor @ Scizorite
Adamant Nature
- Shift Gear
- Gear Grind
- Pin Missile
- Roost

Slowbro @ Leftovers
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Psystrike
- Thunder Wave
- Slack Off

Raikou @ Assault Vest
EVs: 252 SpA / 32 SpD / 224 Spe
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Volt Switch
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Nuzzle

Infernape @ Lum Berry
Timid Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Blue Flare
- Secret Sword
- Grass Knot

#93: Original Stategies
I finally made a Transform Chansey team

Chansey (F) @ Eviolite
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Def / 252 SpD
Bold Nature
- Glare
- Soft-Boiled
- Seismic Toss
- Transform

Impish Nature
- Defog
- Roost
- Earthquake
- U-turn

Diancie @ Leftovers
Modest Nature
- Rest
- Sleep Talk
- Moonblast
- Power Gem

Slowbro @ Leftovers
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Psystrike
- Thunder Wave
- Slack Off

Heatran @ Choice Scarf
Modest Nature
- Blue Flare
- Eruption
- Earth Power
- Flash Cannon

Celebi @ Leftovers
EVs: 220 HP / 208 Def / 80 Spe
Bold Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Recover
- Seed Flare
- Psystrike

#94: Lol Ghost types
A team built around Scrappy Stoutland

Stoutland @ Life Orb
EVs: 12 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 240 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Extreme Speed
- Superpower
- Protect

Impish Nature
- Defog
- Roost
- Earthquake
- U-turn

Ferrothorn @ Leftovers
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Leech Seed
- King's Shield
- Horn Leech

Rotom-Wash @ Leftovers
Bold Nature
- Volt Switch
- Scald
- Will-O-Wisp
- Pain Split

Thundurus (M) @ Life Orb
Naive Nature
- Taunt
- Oblivion Wing
- Thunderbolt
- Superpower

Heatran @ Choice Scarf
Modest Nature
- Blue Flare
- Earth Power
- Flash Cannon
- Sleep Talk

Edit: Included some short descriptions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)