Sample Teams for Starting Other Metagames

Status
Not open for further replies.

Croven

certified genius
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
DPL Champion
Ok, might as well post one of my best Flying teams to date. Hope some people find this useful and helpful to get into the Monotype meta! (it's fun, join n_n)

Monotype

Charizard @ Charizardite X
Ability: Blaze
EVs: 248 HP / 224 SpD / 36 Spe
Careful Nature
- Will-O-Wisp
- Dragon Claw
- Flare Blitz
- Roost

Landorus-Therian (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Def
Impish Nature
IVs: 27 Spe
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Knock Off
- U-turn

Gyarados @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 152 Def / 104 SpD / 4 Spe
Careful Nature
- Thunder Wave
- Waterfall
- Rest
- Sleep Talk

Togekiss (F) @ Leftovers
Ability: Serene Grace
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Nasty Plot
- Air Slash
- Heal Bell
- Roost

Zapdos @ Leftovers
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 248 HP / 252 SpD / 8 Spe
Calm Nature
- Discharge
- Toxic
- Defog
- Roost

Dragonite @ Choice Band
Ability: Multiscale
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Extreme Speed
- Outrage
- Fire Punch
- Earthquake

Intro: So I was just being my normal self, using generic Flying, when I realized that generic fly doesn't work as well as I thought. Gets smashed by Mega Medi, Mega Mawile, Bisharp, Greninja and a bunch of other garbage that I don't like to deal with. So I decided to make a team that strayed from generic flying and actually covered the entire meta (almost). Also, this team is great for beginners. My friend, who had hardly played with Flying at all, picked it up and used it to great success on the ladder. I'm almost certain that newer Monotype players will be able to quickly learn the meta with this team.

Teambuilding: Ok, don't kill me if I forgot a step here or there. I don't have the greatest memory. But I'll do my best. One thing I knew I needed to add was SpDef WoW Char X. It was way too good to pass up when you're trying to cover most of the metagame. It helps against Flying's weakness to Mawile, Bisharp, Genesect, and users of the BoltBeam combination. I chose Flare Blitz over Fire Punch so that I could wallbreak easier (this team has trouble stallbreaking) and so that I could potentially 2HKO Clefable after its Lefties got Knocked Off. Next, Lando-T was a great option. I needed a physical wall not named Skarm (way too passive, really couldn't do anything, was setup bait for anything with Taunt, etc.), since stray Stone Edge's really ruin my day. I opted for Knock Off over Stone Edge since Normal was such a hassle, and Stone Edge really only helped in Fly v Fly's, and maybe against Fire (Zard Y). Knock Off overall had much more utility, so I chose that. Mixed Defenses Gyarados was another odd addition that I needed to make. Without Skarm, Mega Meta became a gigantic threat (and Skarm wouldn't even help if they paired it with Mag Pull Magnezone, which for some reason I see a lot lately in Mono). The EV's give it enough bulk to avoid the 2HKO from LO Greninja's Ice Beam after Rocks, and doing the same for Intimidated Metagross's Zen Headbutt (I realize it has Clear Body pre-Mega, which is why it's such a threat to this team.) It also helps vs Mega Medicham and KyuW. Thunder Wave is for crippling said threats. Standard Zapdos was added on to help vs Elecs, and to provide a reliable Defogger. Togekiss was put for Lati@s, Dragons, and Heal Belling. Nasty Plot > Twave since I have Twave in Gyara, and it gives me a way to bypass Sableye and Slowbro (megas). It also is a great tool for stallbreaking. The last slot was a bit of a wild card, as I wasn't sure what to put here. I chose Banded Dnite so I could break through Normal monos (seriously, why is Chansey + P2 so hard to break), and Banded Espeed is just so good against Greninja's and other threats. And that was what made the team!

Why the team works: Simple. It doesn't die. There are very, very few mons, if any, that can break through a well built bulky Flying team. Nearly all threats that are prevalent in Monotype are covered in the core of LandT + Gyara + XZard, and then Zapdos/Togekiss gives me great utility and bulk to fall back on if necessary. Double Intimidate works wonders vs powerful Physical attackers, such as TTar and Terrakion. Toxic on Zapdos wears down annoying walls such as Gastro, Quag, and P2. Twave on Gyara cripples threats such as Metagross, Medicham, and KyuW. WoW nerfs monsters such as TTar and opposing LandT's, who think they have an easy switch into XZard. Triple status may seem odd, but in practice, it is extremely helpful. After the team has been worn down, more offensive teams get cleaned up by Banded Espeed, while bulkier teams get defeated by NP Heal Bell Togekiss. Overall, this team has two solid win cons, and just won't die.

How to play with this team: Play with this mostly how you'd play with balance/stall teams. It's not too hard to grasp, just switch in the counter to whatever threat the opponent sends out. If they send in TTar, go to Lando. If they send in Greninja, go to Gyara. Slowly wear the opponent down with Status and Rocks, and lategame, clean up with Togekiss/Dnite. Of course, your main priority when using this team, same as most Flying teams, is getting Rocks off of your side of the field. They will severely hamper chances of success, and make your team worn down in an instant. Zapdos is a reliable Defogger, but make sure to not let it get worn down. Also, don't be stupid and bring it in on every Rocker you see, such as TTar or Mamoswine. Bring it in safely on walls such as P2, Chansey, Gastro, Skarmory, Slowbro, etc. or on a U-Turn, to make sure that it can Defog safely. Also, keep in mind that with no Wish support, Dnite's Multiscale will never return if you break it once. When I use this team, I see myself keeping Dnite in the back to spam Outrages when resists are gone, or to clean up with Espeed. If you see a threat such as Mawile or Metagross, make sure to keep its Multiscale intact so that you have a last ditch answer to them. Besides that, this team isn't very difficult to use, and if you keep Rocks off your side of the field, you're pretty much set.

What to watch out for:

Mega Metagross

Holy damn is this a threat. When it is first brought in, you pretty much have to get a 50/50 right to not lose a mon. If it has Ice Punch, LandT gets obliterated. If it uses Zen Headbutt on the initial Gyara switch in, you will be 2HKO'ed slightly more than half of the time, so watch out. (You're safe after you can Intimidate it though.) Twave is also less seen on Gyara, so the opponent might stay in, letting you paralyze his Metagross and neutralize the threat. If he doesn't have Ice Punch, you can go into Lando, and make some fancy plays with doubling to Gyara to stack up the Intimidate and stuff. But overall, this is a really big threat, and hard to beat.

Mega Mawile
Yes, my team probably has the most checks to Mawile that you will see on any Monotype team. However, almost nothing switches in to this beast (LandT takes ~40% from one Play Rough), and it is going to get a couple kills. WoW on Char usually throws it off, as from my experience, they usually Sucker on your WoW. If they Play Rough, then you take a HUGE load (70-80%, assuming that they have a SD up), but then you can go into Lando and Gyara, stacking Intimidates and slowly wearing it down, neutralizing it.

Mega Diancie
Uh.....how do I beat this ?_? Literally the only checks I can think of on a Flying team are SpDef Skarm, which I am not very inclined to use, and SpDef Gliscor, which is slightly more viable. However, I couldn't fit in Gliscor just to take on a lesser seen mega, so I allowed my team to be weak to Diancie. Nothing switches in; it gets a kill every time it comes in. The only way you can really beat this thing is by preserving Dnite's Multiscale and killing it with an EQ, or keeping Lando healthy, as it lives one Moonblast and OHKO'es with EQ. Gyara also lives one -1 Diamond Storm, and does a good deal back with Waterfall, putting it in Espeed range from Dnite. Everything else is crushed by it, however.

Grass Knot Greninja
Not as big of a deal, since Gyara can live any non GK attack + GK, and Twave, and XZard can LO stall it, but I guess it can do some damage if they manage to get Rocks up on your field. Keep Gyara healthy, and keep rocks away from your side of the field, and you can win.

Replays:
Vs Psychic
Vs Steel
Vs Fairy

And that's the team! I've won many tours with this team, and used it to great success on the ladder, so I'm pretty sure that it's viable. Also, it being Flying the nature of this team makes it a lot easier to use with newer players. The bulkiness of the team eases predictions and you basically have to watch out for only one thing that isn't listed in the above: Stealth Rocks. I have seen beginners use it well and start to learn the meta/how to play Flying with it, so I decided it was worthy of putting on this thread.

Thank you for reading!

Last edited:

Ransei

Garde Mystik
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderatoris a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
Hackmons

Not exactly my best team, though it did peak #2 on the ladder and reached a winning streak of 40+ before my only loss under my alt just gimmicks. Didn't plan on sharing it to begin with, but at this point a couple of people are already using it anyway.
http://pastebin.com/iwthf6EG
This team works as the very vast majority of the meta is countered one way or another. A defensive dual prankster core of giratina+yveltal allows it to deal with pretty much every offensive mon, in particular mold breakers. Giratina resists the weaknesses of both of my wonder guards, locking them into it with encore. It's amazing bulk allows it to wall almost everything. Yveltal switches in to mold breaker gengar and mold breaker mega-mewtwo-y. An offensive dual mold breaker core of aerodactyl+gyarados is pretty effective as well, aerodactyl punching holes early to mid-game with it's ability to 2HKO literally everything but physically defensive giratina without hazards. Gyarados sweeps late game, don't go mega too early though. The only real thing to remember while using this team is to scout enough.
The only actual troublesome things to worry about when using this team is huge power mega-mewtwo with coverage for both wonder guards and shadow tag+mold gengar cores as my only gengar counter, yveltal, can be trapped.
Most of my saved replays are stupidly long so no point in sharing them.
50+ actually lol

Greetings. I'll now post a team that made me reach #1 in the ladder (despite some losses). Hopefully this will get people more interested to play Inverse Battle, especially in ladders.

Inverse Battle

Greninja @ Focus Sash
Ability: Protean
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Toxic Spikes
- Spikes
- Grass Knot
- Taunt

Wobbuffet @ Leftovers
Ability: Shadow Tag
EVs: 252 HP / 96 Def / 160 SpD
Bold Nature
- Counter
- Mirror Coat
- Encore
- Safeguard

Lopunny @ Lopunnite
Ability: Cute Charm
Happiness: 0
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Fake Out
- Frustration
- High Jump Kick
- Quick Attack

Meloetta @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpA
Modest Nature
- Substitute
- Calm Mind
- Hyper Voice
- Psyshock

Dragonite @ Weakness Policy
Ability: Multiscale
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Lonely Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Outrage
- Extreme Speed
- Ice Beam

Porygon-Z @ Life Orb
Ability: Adaptability
EVs: 68 Def / 252 SpA / 188 Spe
Modest Nature
- Agility
- Nasty Plot
- Uproar
- Psyshock

A Little Teambuilding History: At First, I used the generic Chansey + Avalugg combo. It works well, but as time goes by, some people (including me) who play Inverse Battle learned how to deal with it. Because people learned how to beat Chanslugg core (and I'm bored of using it anyway), I'm trying for a more offensive approach. At first, I use Mega Medicham. It works well because of priorities, but after learning that it's not fast, I replace it with Mega Lopunny. For other members, Wobbuffet, Diggersby and Porygon-Z I used it in the old Chanslugg team to break opposing Chanslugg as well as to sweep opposing offensive teams. Greninja a solid lead and I use it because of that. Dragonite is because of nice priority in Extremespeed, Multiscale and Weakness Policy.

Why This Team Works: The things I'll explain below are what makes winning easy.
1. Two members of this team (Dragonite, Porygon-Z) can act as sweepers and wallbreakers. Life Orb Adaptability Porygon-Z Uproar hits almost as hard as Specs Exploud Boomburst. It 1HKOs many things without boost, so it only needs one Agility to outspeed everything up to Timid Scarf Latios and 6-0 some offensive teams. Uproar hits through substitute, which is a good thing unlike Tri-attack. Dragonite with Multiscale can take a supereffective hit and activate Weakness Policy. Then use +2 Extremespeed or Outrage to get some kills. And it can use Ice Beam to 2HKO Physically Defensive Avalugg.
2. Two members of this team (Dragonite, Mega Lopunny) all have priority moves. Because of this, they can act as a revenge killer by using their priority moves.
3. Wobbuffet is guaranteed to kill Scarfers, Assault Vest users, generic Fake Out + Last Resort Ambipom, and many more things that can threaten this team. Wobbuffet can also wear down some pokes that got poisoned by Toxic Spikes by simply trapping it.

How to Use This Team: I'll describe some scenarios that will work against some threats.
1. Set up Spikes/Toxic Spikes with Greninja as a lead.
Greninja's job is to lay Spikes/Toxic Spikes as a lead. If your opponent also lead with hazard layers, Taunt it. Unless your opponent lead with something that gets 1HKOed by Grass Knot, always lay Spikes first. This is important to break Focus Sash users and to Poison some bulky pokes to wear them down. If you see Medicham or Lopunny in opponent's team, DO NOT lead with Greninja. Mega Medicham can use Fake Out + Bullet Punch to KO Greninja without letting it use Spikes. Mega Lopunny is faster than Greninja and can break Sash with Fake Out and then use Return/Frustration to KO Greninja without letting it use Spikes.
2. Use Wobbuffet to gain a set up condition or to KO Scarfers that are not Fighting or Psychic types (use Lopunny instead).
When you see a poke with a lower base Speed outspeed Greninja or Mega Lopunny, you'll know that it's a Scarf user. Use Wobbuffet and KO it. Wobbuffet can also make a perfect set up condition when it used Encore against a non-damaging move then switch to one of the set up sweepers (preferably Agility Porygon-Z). When using Wobbuffet, unless you fight a Psychic or Fighting types, do not hesitate to use Encore, especially if you don't know it's Scarf or not. Wobbuffet is bulky enough to not be 2HKO'd against most hits, even the supereffective ones.
3. Set up with one of the sweepers then sweep, or wear down the opponent gradually with Lopunny's Fake Out. Also revenge kill with Dragonite's Extremespeed if you see something faster than Mega Lopunny or Greninja, especially if Wobbuffet fainted. Also, do not hesitate to set up using set up sweepers, especially Dragonite. All of the sweepers of this team can take a hit and hits hard back with its moves. Mega Lopunny can also take a hit, but it's better if Mega Lopunny used to wear down opponent pokes with Fake Out, so don't sack it when you need to sack a poke. Diggersby is used for breaking bulky but slow pokes as it hits very hard with its STABs.

Special Case: How to Deal with Chansey + Avalugg Combo
Chanslugg is hard to break, I admit. There is nothing in this team that are used specifically for Chanslugg. That's where Wobbuffet comes in. This thing beats Chanslugg most of the time with the scenario explained below:
1. Switch to Wobbuffet when you see Chansey or Avalugg, or when you predict Chansey or Avalugg comes in. Many people think that Wobbuffet can do nothing vs Chanslugg, unlike Gothitelle. That is wrong. When you successfully trap Chansey or Avalugg, do one of the following:
2a. When you see Avalugg:
Avalugg is slower than Wobbuffet, so use Safeguard first to prevent Wobb getting hit Toxic.
If it use anything that isn't Roar that turn, use Encore next turn.
Switch to Porygon-Z.
Use Nasty Plot. Opponent will likely to switch into Chansey. Or you can use Agility if you predict opponent use a faster poke (not likely).
Use Psyshock. +2 Life Orb Psyshock Porygon-Z does around 60% to Chansey. Use Uproar next turn. You just beat one of the Chanslugg core members.
2b. When you see Chansey:
Chansey is faster than Wobbuffet so Encore whatever Chansey uses.
If you Encore Toxic/Thunder Wave, use Safeguard next turn, then switch to Meloetta. If you Encore Seismic Toss, switch to Meloetta after you Encore.
Use Substitute and Calm Mind.

This is a scenario that is most often occur when I face a Chanslugg team. It can change and you have to improvise yourself.

Threats to Watch Out for:

Mega Lopunny:
When opponent have this, something will likely die in this team. Wobbuffet got 1HKOed by HJK and nothing in this team can outspeed it. So your only option is to use priorities to wear it down. Nothing in this team can switch into Mega Lopunny, so you'll need to sack some pokes and beat it with priorities.

Mega Medicham: Less threatening than Mega Lopunny because it's not fast and quite frail, but can also kill one or two member of this team.

Porygon2: This team has no Knock Off user, so you'll have to use Wobbuffet and Mirror Coat it's Tri Attack, or use the Chansey scenario when it use Toxic. Kinda hard to take down because of how bulky this thing is.

Zygarde: Very bulky Physically. Can boost itself with Coil or Dragon Dance. Also has Extremespeed. Also faster than Porygon-Z by default. Hard to take down if Wobbuffet died. Thankfully it cannot recover itself.

Breloom: Diggersby resists its STABs, but nothing in this team appreciate taking a Spore. Jolly Breloom outspeeds Adamant Diggersby, so it can heavily damage Diggersby with Bullet Seed, even if resisted.

Possible Alternatives: Some things in this team can be changed to deal with threats easier.

Greninja: If this is banned, Scolipede can do a similar job, even though it can't learn Taunt. If you need a fast hazard lead with Taunt, consider Azelf. It has base 115 Speed and has Stealth Rock and Taunt, even though it has no Spikes/Toxic Spikes. Stealth Rock may do less damage against some pokes, but it can break Dragonite's Multiscale and it will do more damage against some threats, especially Breloom, Mega Medicham, Mega Lopunny and Zygarde. Aerodactyl is also fast and can Taunt, but is weak to Normal and Flying moves, so I won't recommend it.

Diggersby: Substitute can be replaced by Knock Off to deal with Porygon2 easier or Earthquake to hit Grass, Bug and Flying types super effectively. Nature can be replaced to Jolly to outspeed Breloom.

Mega Lopunny: Nature can be changed to Jolly to outspeed Greninja and Talonflame, but lose some damage on Fake Out and Quick Attack. If you run Jolly over Adamant, Quick Attack can be changed to Power-up Punch to increase Attack because it's already fast. Also I've had success with this team but with Mega Medicham instead of Mega Lopunny. Mega Medicham hits much harder to anything slower and it can beat Galvantula and Greninja with Fake Out + Bullet Punch. It's much slower and has lower defenses though, so don't expect this to outspeed many things.

Porygon-Z: Run Trick with Choice Scarf as a hold item make Chansey instantly useless (requires prediction though). Can outspeed much more things instantly with Choice Scarf, able to function as revenge killer. It loses some power though, preventing it to be a sweeper.

Achievements:

#1 on the ladder with this team.

Won a tour.

Replays

None yet. Will add later.

Edit: Update
Diggesby got banned, so I replace it with Meloetta. It can single handedly break Chanslugg + Porygon2 by using 101 HP Substitute, Calm mind and STAB moves.

Last edited:
Unfixable, I have a new BH team for you.

Balanced Hackmons
So, I lost all 500 of my teams because of a fcking autoclicker. After that, I had to start teambuilding all over again. Naturally, with BH being my favorite OM, I decided to build a new BH team first. And this time, I think I may have gotten a nice early ladder team, better than my other team that I already posted. If you have questions or comments or any constructive criticism about the team, you can address it at the teams Rate My Team thread, which can be found here.

This team was built around Fur Coat Primal Groudon, one of the best Pokemon in BH. I decided on using him to setup Stealth Rock so that I have some nice residual damage. Chansey is Chansey, always ready to take out Contraries and setup sweepers whenever I need her to. Prankster Mega Slowbro does the same thing with Priority Topsy Turvy and Parting shot, with recovery, momentum, and the ability to screw with Poison Heal all in one, [arguably] cute package! As I have demonstrated before, Poison Heal Giratina is always a nice cleaner, able to utilize Curse to annihilate walls. I have used Poison Heal Primal Kyogre before, but I decided to use a more gimmicky Magic Bounce Primal Kyogre this time around, as it can always provide momentum without any stat boosts being lost. At this point, I knew what I needed as my last Pokemon: Registeel. Registeel is pretty much a staple on all of my BH teams, and he really pulls his weight, more so than Aegislash. With the ability to bounce hazards with not one, but two mons, I can always avoid a Zugzwang position, where I wish I didn't have to move for fear of hazards, but I need momentum desperately. Not to mention how it is a nice Defogger, allowing my team to stay free of hazards early and mid game.

This team works because it handles the metagame quite well. If you get by the fact that it has limited offense, you can see how it can take down a huge chunk of the offensive metagame. This team, however, is better if you want to win at the cost of long games than just have fun playing short games that you might not win. If you want those games, however, play Assist Don. Takes no skill at all and wins too often.

This team has its share of weaknesses, but most of those weaknesses are when a certain member is taken out. If Slowbro is gone, Poison Heal Primal Kyogre wins. If Registeel is gone, Spikes stacking wins. The main weaknesses are Mega Gengar, which I cannot check at all, and Assist Dons, in general. The team really relies on all of its members, so if any one gets taken out, you may have lost the game. Just remember how to use it and be patient with it and you will probably do well on the ladder!

Edit: Forgot the importable, here it is:
Groudon-Primal @ Leftovers
Ability: Fur Coat
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 Def
Adamant Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Thousand Arrows
- King's Shield
- U-turn

Chansey (F) @ Eviolite
Ability: Imposter
Impish Nature
- Fake Out
- Parting Shot
- Recover
- Metal Burst

Slowbro-Mega @ Leftovers
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Parting Shot
- Topsy-Turvy
- Entrainment
- Recover

Giratina @ Toxic Orb
Ability: Poison Heal
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Spiky Shield
- Curse
- Substitute
- Recover

Kyogre-Primal @ Leftovers
Ability: Magic Bounce
EVs: 248 HP / 124 SpA / 136 SpD
Modest Nature
- Moonblast
- Scald
- Volt Switch
- Recover

Registeel @ Rocky Helmet
EVs: 248 HP / 4 Atk / 156 Def / 100 SpD
Impish Nature
- Recover
- U-turn
- Aromatherapy
- Defog

Last edited:
*bump*

Anyways, since I don't exactly want this to go dead (not like it wasn't dead already), I've decided to post my Classic Hackmons stall team. :D

Classic Hackmons

Here's the Team:
Mewtwo-Mega-X @ Choice Band
Ability: Mold Breaker
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Def / 252 SpA / 252 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- U-turn
- Trick
- Close Combat
- V-create

Scizor-Mega @ Safety Goggles
Ability: Wonder Guard
Impish Nature
- Powder
- Roost
- U-turn
- Stealth Rock

Audino-Mega @ Safety Goggles
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 252 SpA / 252 SpD / 252 Spe
Calm Nature
- Spore
- Milk Drink
- Parting Shot
- Leech Seed

Yveltal @ Safety Goggles
Calm Nature
- Topsy-Turvy
- Parting Shot
- Dark Void
- Soft-Boiled

Giratina @ Leftovers
Calm Nature
- Curse
- Heal Order
- Substitute
- Shadow Ball

Chansey (F) @ Eviolite
Ability: Imposter
Impish Nature
- Fake Out
- Skill Swap
- Parting Shot
- Heal Bell

Originally, I had no clue as to what Classic Hackmons was like. All I had to go on was what the OM room told me. What I did know, however, was that if I wanted to start CH, I wanted to start it with stall, so I know how to play. CH was an unfamiliar territory at that time, but as time grew on, I began to understand it better and better. This team, however, is a great way to actually "hit the ground running" so to speak; it allows you to learn the ropes of the Metagame well, while also being "fun" (but only to those who enjoy making your opponent suffer). Anyways, I knew that I needed 2-3 WG mons, so I initially started with my Scizor-Mega + Audino-Mega dual WG core. I believe I put WG Landorus-T on the team after that, but I don't remember that well. Regardless, it inevitably made way for Mold Breaker Mega Mewtwo X after a little excursion mbm99 (no replay sadly. I do want to mention that it ended up going down to a coin flip, as we did the "!pick" command which chose mbm99), as I needed a way to more swiftly shut down WG Pokemon. After that, I added on Yveltal, which could easily defeat Gengar-Mega, which basically rips stall to shreds. I then realized that I needed Magic Bounce, and Magic Bounce Giratina makes a great teammate in this case. It also got Curse onto my team, which really made my team decent. Finally, I decided to put on an Imposter Chansey for safe measure; you never know when it might mean the difference between a win and a loss.

This team works because I built it because it simply stalls everything out. Constant momentum all over the place further makes this team an asshole to fight, as it will not sit still long enough for you to get a hit on it. Basically, as long as my team is healthy, I'm not going to lose quickly. I can stall my foes out, recover off any damage I take, and keep on stalling. Most of the time, my opponent forfeits before I take down a single Pokemon.

You play with this team as you would any other CH stall team, but with a few catches; you may have noticed that this team has 0 methods of removing hazards. This means that you NEED to maintain some form of pressure 100% of the time, or you might get hazards all other the field. When that happens, you can simply forfeit, as you have just lost the game. You also want to keep an eye out for Shadow Tag, as it instantly stallbreaks. This team doesn't suffer as badly to Shadow Tag due to momentum being EVERYWHERE. Also, I want to point out that Mega Mewtwo X should ALWAYS use U-turn turn 1, unless Trick is a better option for some reason. Momentum is greater than getting a kill turn 1 and getting put into an awkward situation turn 2 i.e. Shadow Tag hazard stacking Gengar-Mega if you used Close Combat. Basically, think twice before you make a move.

Like I said, this team is certainly not invincible. It hates hazards, it hates trick, and to a degree, it hates Shadow Tag. It also has quite a few situational weaknesses, as almost all of my teams have. Honestly, if you play well enough, this team can break past its weaknesses. Hazards can get to be annoying, since you can't Defog/Rapid Spin them away. I would advice against changing one of the moves to Defog/Rapid Spin, however, as no matter how annoying hazards can be, you literally NEED all of the other moves. If I could find a Mold Breaker that could actually run Defog, this might not be an issue, but since I can't right now, it'll stay.

My recent replays are fairly silly, and I don't have any of my serious replays. :( However, here is my most serious of those recent replays: http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/classichackmons-214042958
As soon as I can get a serious replay on the ladder, I'll be posting it here. :D

Last edited:
Fourth aaa team here, but this one isn't stall, and it's incredibly easy to use, unlike stall and sun or stuff like that. It's a really weird offense that's very fun to play with, and I'd recommend this to anyone who is starting AAA. I don't ladder with serious teams, but I guess an accomplishment is winning all the tours I've entered it in?

Almost Any Ability

Teambuilding history
So Mamoswine had just gotten banned, which finally got me to make a serious team (seriously that thing was powerful af) after some weird experiments. I decided I wanted to use Heracross, since the first thing people would do after Mamo, Terrakion, and Bisharp bans would be to build stall teams, and Heracross eats stall alive. So then, I decided to look at its common switchins, and realized that only intimidate zapdos switches in. (and maybe intimidate aromatisse, but who even runs that). Gengar was also a common switch in and a pain to switch into reliably, so to compensate, I just added a sneasel, who could pursuit trap it. Then, I added skarmory, since it's pretty much required on every Offensive team as a bird spam check, win condition, defogger, priority user, priority spam check, etc., etc., etc. After that, my team was extremely weak to suicune and opposing bulky offense teams, so I added Desolate Land Mixtini, a pretty great answer to both. At this point, I thought the team was pretty solid, so yet another win condition was added, a tough claws espeed lucario.
I soon realized that the team wasn't actually very solid, so to patch up pretty much all my problems, I ended up adding a customized tyranitar set that has proved extremely useful from what I've used of it.

Why does this team work?
There isn't much to say about this. The team can switch into pretty much everything in the metagame and nuke it back. Pretty much everything this team can't switch into can be pursuit trapped.

How do I use this team?
As stated above, just switch in manaphy, victini, skarmory, or tyranitar to wall certain offensive threats, and use sneasel + ttar to pursuit trap latios, victini, and gengar (ttar can't trap gengar).
When you see a deoxys-S, always lead with tyranitar, so it can prankster taunt + pursuit deo-s, while setting up rocks (most deo-s teams don't carry defog), making sure that deo-s doesn't get up hazards.

Pursuit trapping:
Latios: Switch in ttar first. If it 2HKOs, pursuit trap with sneasel. If not, pursuit trap with ttar
Gengar: You're pretty much forced to tank a hit no matter what you use; retaliate back, and if you die, pursuit trap with sneasel.
Victini: It will almost always go for V-create, so switch in ttar, and if it dies, pursuit trap it with sneasel.

Playstyles:
Sun: Keep Tyranitar alive. When victini comes in, sacrifice something so that Tyranitar can pursuit trap while staying at full. You can also deal alot to Heatran with fire punch/80 BP pursuit.
Rain: Keep Victini alive. Don't keep it in on anything faster (like thundurus), and you should be able to do pretty well.
Stall: Heracross is your win condition, because as long as you predict correctly, you can easily win.
Offense: You have common switch-ins to most common offensive threats, so just know what to switch in and you should be able to win.

Biggest threats to this team

Entei: Honestly this is a huge threat to every offensive team due to sacred fire being extremely good, backed by refrigerate extremespeed. Your best bet is to whittle it down with a combination of rocks and attacks. Try to make sure it doesn't get in on heracross. However, Entei is mostly used on priority spam hyper offense teams, where heracross isn't too useful anyways.

Mega Metagross: EASILY the biggest problem for this team. As long as it's there, do not use defog, as defiant will sweep you. Your best bet is to hope it doesn't have bullet punch, and pursuit trap with sneasel. If it has bullet punch, your next best bet is to scald burn with manaphy. Oh, and if it lacks EQ, victini can kill it.

Replays
I can't find any right now.

Sneasel @ Life Orb
Ability: Refrigerate
Jolly Nature
- Fake Out
- Frustration
- Pursuit
- Knock Off

Heracross @ Choice Band
Ability: Tough Claws
Adamant Nature
- Close Combat
- Megahorn
- Knock Off
- Stone Edge

Manaphy @ Lum Berry
Ability: Motor Drive
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Tail Glow
- Surf
- Energy Ball
- Ice Beam

Skarmory @ Leftovers
Ability: Gale Wings
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Brave Bird
- Defog
- Roost
- Swords Dance

Tyranitar @ Tyranitarite
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Taunt
- Pursuit
- Fire Punch
- Stealth Rock

Victini @ Life Orb
Ability: Desolate Land
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Solar Beam
- V-create
- Glaciate
- Blue Flare

Here's a fun STABmons team I made. It has a pretty good win rate.

EVs: 120 HP / 252 Atk / 44 Def / 4 SpD / 88 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Substitute
- Swords Dance
- Precipice Blades
- Knock Off

Sableye @ Sablenite
EVs: 248 HP / 184 Def / 72 SpD / 4 Spe
Bold Nature
- Will-O-Wisp
- Recover
- Calm Mind
- Snarl

Clefable @ Leftovers
Ability: Unaware
EVs: 252 HP / 160 Def / 96 SpD
Calm Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Moonblast
- Toxic
- Moonlight

Heatran @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Flash Fire
Timid Nature
- Sleep Talk
- Blue Flare
- Earth Power
- Flash Cannon

Slowking @ Assault Vest
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 248 HP / 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 4 Spe
Modest Nature
- Future Sight
- Scald
- Psystrike
- Mirror Coat

Porygon2 @ Eviolite
Ability: Trace
EVs: 248 HP / 92 Def / 8 SpA / 160 SpD
Calm Nature
- Boomburst
- Recover
- Glare
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Teambuilding
I wanted to build a team around Sub SD Landorus-T (I'd seen someone use it in OU and it seemed like a cool set, especially here where it gets Precipice blades).
I've always found Heatran to be a good Landorus partner, since it can easily take ice moves and Landorus can switch into ground moves for Heatran.
I went with a scarf set since it is highly effective in the metagame, is a decent Diggersby check (seriously), and I thought it would be cool to use a common stall core offensively.
To cover my team's Water weakness, I added my trademark Assault Vest Slowking. Even with Keldeo banned, Slowking is still really good and deals with almost every special attacker in the metagame.
At this point, I was feeling a bit weak to status and hazards, so I added a Mega Sableye. This also gave me another normal switch-in. I went with a Calm Mind set with Snarl because I'd also seen that used in OU and wanted to try it.
My team still seemed a bit weak to common mixed attackers like Thundurus and Kyurem Black so I decided to add Porygon2 as a mixed wall.
The team was starting to look pretty good, but I realised I didn't have Stealth Rock or any insurance against set-up sweepers so I added an Unaware Clefable.

Why the Team works
There are switch-ins for most major threats.
Most people aren't prepared for my win conditions. People don't expect Mega Sableye (everyone still uses regular Sableye...), SD Landorus-T can easily tear teams apart, and Scarftran gets underestimated.

How to play with the team
Against slower teams (stall and bulky offense), if you find an opportunity to start setting up Landorus it's pretty much gg
Against more offensive teams, paralysing things with Porygon2, punching holes with Landorus-T, chipping away with Sableye, and cleaning up with Heatran is usually a sound strategy.

Biggest threats to this team
Darkrai is a pretty big threat - both Specs and Nasty Plot sets.
Mega Aerodactyl is a big threat, if you can burn it or paralyse it that will help though.
Thundurus, Kyurem Black, Mega Diancie, and Mega Charizard X are worth watching out for.
Multiple Belly Drum sweepers can be a tough one to deal with too.
Opposing Sub + set up Landorus-T can be a threat (Swords Dance, Bulk up or Calm Mind) but is not that common.

Other Notes
I randomly made up most of the ev spreads so it would look like I knew what I was doing. They can probably be improved.
Flying STAB is viable on Landorus-T instead of Knock Off, but I found the utility of Knock Off too good to pass up.
Eruption over Sleep Talk on Heatran can work, but I like having Sleep Talk as it takes some of the pressure off having to mega evolve Sableye right away. That said, it is often beneficial to mega evolve Sableye quite early on since Prankster Sableye is still commonly used.
Heatran is timid so that it can outspeed Greninja, Adamant Mega Aerodactyl, and Darkrai. If you aren't encountering any of these, then the power of Modest is appreciated.
Porygon2 has HP Fire exclusively for Scizor. It's fun to trace its technician and then use it against it. Trace is really useful in general though.

EV

Banned deucer.
I faced a version of that team yesterday on the ladder but it had a Tangrowth and Chansey over Lando-T and Slowking. Plus the Heatran wasn't Scarfed. Otherwise very similar.

Mega Sableye is a beast and can be very hard to take down without a Fairy-type. The threat of Will-O-Wisp says "lol nope" to any physical attackers while Calm Mind/Snarl deals with the special attackers. Quite annoying. And word is right--people do still expect regular Sableye, hence why in my battle I tried to trick Deoxys' Specs onto it. Unboosted Snarl did over 50% also and I had nothing to crack his defenses on my team that wasn't crippled by a burn.

Trace P2 is very underrated. It turned my Intimidates and Flash Fires against me. Glare is really valuable. Overall this team does a good job at crippling the opponent's team. :(

I'm leaning more and more towards using setup Diggers again. Skarmory is almost non-existent. Hence, nothing can take a +6 (or +5) Extreme Speed or Precipice Blades and live to tell the tale (Quagsire is 2HKOed by Precipice Blades). You still need to deal with Sableye first. Something like a banded Crawdaunt's Water Shuriken can come close. Otherwise, setup sweeping can very well go around the meta once again.

This was my main AAA team, but i made a new one that I'm tinkering with so i figure i'll dump it here where it can help out some users trying to get into aaa. I had a lot of fun playing with this team, it did well vs most matchups i've had in the ladder most of the time losing because i suck at pokemanz + unexpected things like random technitian mons with hp fire ;_;. (however aesf's team is better and you might wanna use that over this >.>)

So, here goes:

Genesect @ Choice Band
Ability: Tough Claws
Hasty Nature
- Extreme Speed
- U-turn
- Iron Head
- Blaze Kick

Braviary (M) @ Sharp Beak
EVs: 160 HP / 252 Atk / 96 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Brave Bird
- Defog
- U-turn
- Roost

Lucario @ Focus Sash
Ability: Refrigerate
EVs: 24 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 228 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Extreme Speed
- Close Combat
- Crunch
- Swords Dance

Victini @ Choice Band
Ability: Tinted Lens
EVs: 104 HP / 252 Atk / 152 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Trick
- V-create
- Zen Headbutt
- U-turn

Latios (M) @ Choice Specs
Ability: Tinted Lens
Timid Nature
- Defog
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Trick

Magneton @ Eviolite
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 SpA
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 30 SpA
- Volt Switch
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Grass]
- Thunder Wave

Teambuilding:
I started this team with my 4 mons genesect, latios, lucario and braviary. Then i proceeded to put in magneton and victini. Magneton because my team really struggled vs gale wings skarmory without it and victini was just something that i always wanted to use but never got around to using. This is essentially priority spam HO + volt turn. Some changes i made throughout time was changing victini from tough claws to lens, and latios from adaptability to lens. I just basically decided that being able to spam one move better with my choiced item and getting the surprise kills really helped me more in the long run. At one point i also had tough claws luke which could be better than this i guess in some scenarios, but hitting gale wings and fast hard hitting dragons with espeed was just too useful to pass out on.

Things this team really struggles with + how to play with it:
Intimidate hippowdonGod this thing is just so annoying, it basically switches into the entire team unscathed. Your best shot at beating this is to wear it down with uturn and pressure from latios while keeping hazards off the field (a very hard task ;_;). So, basically first order of business when you see hippo is to 1. find out if it's intimidate 2. save latios 3. try to trick specs on it i guess. since it becomes less of a problem when it doesn't have leftovers recovery and it's locked into one move, tricking band can work, but then you'll have to worry about eating earthquakes from that thing

Opposing vicitini and fire types in general
Since this team has no flash fires and has 3 steel types, you should be very afraid when you see a fire type in the opposing team. Your best bets at beating them is braviary, victini and latios
Let's go over the most common fire types in the meta.
1. Entei- Victini switches in all it's common moves, however random stone edges and buldozes will hurt.
2.Victini- If it's not in full health latios can ohko and so can braviary. latios can switch into any attack barring uturn once unless it's lens as well
3.Heatran- Lucario kills with close combat (unless defensive), genesect can 2hko heatrans switching in with blaze kick. And latios can bop it with powerful dracos. I haven't really faced a sun team in all of the ladder matches i played, but i imagine chlorotran does a number on this team, your best bet is preserving sash on luke and ko-ing unsuspecting heatran thinking it'll kill luke. If that fails try to cut down eruption's power by brave bird spam or getting rid of the sun setter very very fast.

Motor Drive ManaphyWith magneton in the team this thing becomes a big problem, to the point of magneton becoming a liability. You basically have to be very cautious with it, but honestly this is one of the less scary threats as long as genesect and braviary are alive and luke still has a sash. Also, if you can keep it from getting the motor drive boost it becomes quite easy to beat.

Prankster BreloomThis thing can be a pain in the ass if you let it. Basically what you do is sac something as sleep fodder, usually, magneton. Then, just keep uturning as it subs. Focus punch from it hurts quite a bit to most mons, the safest switch ins are victini and lati, but they really don't like doing it repeatedly.

Delta Stream Zapdos
With it taking only regular damage from fridgespeed it becomes an annoyance to deal with, so keep latios alive if you see this thing.
Flash Fire Doublade
Becomes quite problematic if you don't have latios, which baits it into staying in and ohkos (all the doublades i draco meteored got ohkod, idk what sets they ran) with draco meteor.

Random No-Guards and Sashes
This just requires really careful playing, because they can cripple important members that normally wouldn't care about switching into them. No guards as in the inferno/zap cannon sort.

Gale Wings Users
Luke takes care of all gale wings abusers bar skarm after a swords dance which the sash guarantees it to get. However luke should be preserved until all its checks have been killed since it really relies on SD to do solid damage. Magneton completely shuts down gale wings skarm and should be preserved at all costs if the opp has a gale wings skarm. Because without it, it just stomps on the entire team. If magneton dies, you're basically stuck hoping it tries to setup on the full health latios or something like that.

Suicune
Keep pressuring it with strong attacks from genesect, braviary, magneton and latios. Do not let it set up or rest.

Coil Refrigerate Zygarde
The coil boost makes it really annoying to be up against thanks to it's amazing defense stat, and fridgespeed lets it have kill the only thing that usually beats it, latios. Your only option is to kill it before it gets the coil up.

Short Summary of what each member does
Gensect uturns out of bad matchups while doing solid damage and picks off weakened things with espeed, at other times uses appropriate coverage move. Lucario waits till it's counters are gone and sets up swords dance, then proceeds to kill things off with fridgespeed. Magneton usually volt swithces to something that can kill the opposing mon, throwing in twave to cripple things sometimes. Braviary cleans up messes, picks off faster things that threaten my team with the strong brave birds and defogs away all my problems (i.e hazards). Latios hits insanely hard and beats its usual checks, it also beats a lot of things this team usually struggles against. Other than that it either tricks specs to chanseys/mons that don't want it when it doesn't need it anymore and defogs when people switch out expecting draco meteors. Tinted lens victini spams V-create and Uturn.
Basically keep hazards away and give that spoiler a read and you should have a good time with this team n_n (unless the opp has intimidate hippo ;_; or coil zygarde)

Last notes
This team is by no means perfect, you're actually encouraged to tinker with it! Some things you could change right off the bat is you could max out speed on bandtini and braviary since they're just a preference. You could also try out a bouncer by replacing something, i actually replaced tini with magic bounce tail glow manaphy in a recent edit (since it's a solid switch into hippo which always sets up rocks first turn and suicune which becomes setup bait for tail glow and dies to energy ball, unaware is annoying though), but i lost both matches i used it in and that was actually when i decided to retire this team.

Last edited:
Why would we need a new thread, NOCturnal Hunter?
I don't know....maybe this thread isn't updating the OP enough for my taste? Then again, my tastes would be everytime someone posts.

Ack, I still have to get that team up! Well, I'll get it up after I go around and play with it a bit more! I haven't played with it enough recently to remember what threatens it and whatnot.

NOCturnal Hunter I update it every page.
OH, that explains that.

Well, if I had the time, I would post my CH Trick team. Since I don't really have enough skill to do like 20 battles in a few minutes, I'm just going to post my Tier Shift Sand Offense. Nice to have some weather diversity. :D

Before I write up this team completely, I do want to say that I am not expert at all at Tier Shift. Or AAA, or STABmons, or anything lacking the word "Hackmons" in its name. Basically, while this team is very fun and easy to play with, you shouldn't use it if you expect it always win. But, despite this, it is certainly not an inconsistent team. In fact, I could probably boast about how good it is if the TS ladder wasn't so dead....

Tier Shift Sand Offense
Hippowdon @ Leftovers
Ability: Sand Stream
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- Slack Off
- Stealth Rock
- Whirlwind

Sandslash @ Life Orb
Ability: Sand Rush
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Knock Off
- Rapid Spin
- Swords Dance

Steelix @ Steelixite
Ability: Sturdy
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Heavy Slam
- Stone Edge
- Ice Fang

Diggersby @ Choice Band
Ability: Huge Power
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Quick Attack
- Return
- U-turn

Reuniclus @ Life Orb
Ability: Magic Guard
EVs: 248 HP / 252 SpA / 8 SpD
Modest Nature
- Psyshock
- Calm Mind
- Signal Beam
- Recover

Bouffalant @ Choice Band
Ability: Sap Sipper
Adamant Nature
- Megahorn
- Return
- Pursuit
- Earthquake

Note: I don't really remember the teambuilding of this team, so what I'm about to say may or may not be correct. Please forgive me if I am wrong.

I knew at the start of the teambuilding that I wanted to play with sand because why not? Thus, Hippowdon seemed like the best setter.

Sandslash, I decided, would be my sweeper of choice; it could spin (not like I needed hazard removal though), it could setup, and people would get steaming mad when it outsped everything on their team when sand was up. >:D

Steelix was a wallbreaker, albeit not nearly as good as Diggersby. If you really wanted to, you could replace him. I'm just too lazy to do so myself.

And here we have one of my favorite offensive mons, and the Pokemon that put in hte most work on this team, Choice Band Diggersby! It hits like a truck, and it has momentum in U-turn if you think he can't stop the opponent's check/counter. Heck, this might be my favorite Wallbreaker EVER!

Reuniclus was added for some special offense. As you can see, my team is very weak to various special walls; Reuniclus shuts them down.

Bouffalant was added as a counter to the then rising Serperior. Now, it shouldn't nearly be as useful, but it might come across some utility (you never know when you might need to switch in on something the rest can't tank.

This team works because these threats simply demolish EVERYTHING in the sand. After Sandslash boosts to +2, nothing really wants to switch in (although now Quagsire might be able to). Diggersby just nukes everything once he comes in. Bouffalant takes out Grass types that plague this team, while Reuniclus can demolish the rest if given the chance. As such, play this team in this fashion. Setup and sweep before your opponent does. Once you do so, demolish them.

This team, as I've mentioned earlier, is very flawed. Obviously, it is VERY Rain weak. If you see a Rain team in team preview, you might as well forfeit right there and then. ANY water type, in fact, simply demolishes this team. Well, maybe not Magikarp, but you get my point. Since I didn't get many battles on the TS ladder, I don't really have any list of what this team is weak to. Sorry about that.

Also, I have no replays of this team in action. RIP.

Alright, I finally got a serious replay and some information for this, so, the team I've been talking about putting up here is finally coming on here. =D

Classic Hackmons Trick Team

I heard long ago that Trick teams were pretty good in CH. So I decided to try it out myself. Sure enough, back when the CH OMotM ladder was young, I managed to make it to #2 and manage a streak of 21-3, the best I ever had for a CH team. While others have had better streaks with different teams, this one is simply my personal best to date. I'm sure I could've managed a better win streak if I had the time, but I didn't, so oh well.

Anyways, I started this team with one of the best leads I've had used at the time: Mega Mewtwo X. It allowed me to start off on the right foot in terms of fighting offensive team with Wonder Guard and can hit like a truck, while also being a major threat to stall with those same high powered attacks along with TrickScarf+Taunt. Giratina Does something similar against stall: it can go Curse+Trick to demolish stall. Again, Magic Bounce Primal Groudon does the same thing, although a bit more offensively inclined. Mega Tyranitar breaks the trend of using Trick Scarf on all of my Pokemon, using Stealth Rock to provide hazards to the team, along both Pursuit Trapping and Knock Off. PH Kyogre seems strange in CH, as it is not in its home territory in BH. However, after fighting mbm99 with my other team, I decided to try it out. Turns out it also makes a nice stall breaker, with its normal shenanigans AND Trick to further crush walls slowly, while giving it time to setup Quiver Dance boosts. Mega Audino makes a great WG Pokemon, and also a nice supporter.

This team works because everything takes a blow in some form or another. Nothing likes being stalled when they only have a Scarf. Curse, hazards and Pursuit only make this more miserable to stop. However, while all this is frustrating to beat, you still have to remember that Kyogre is waiting for a chance to strike its opponent slowly. You can't stall it out even if Kyogre has fainted AND you have no scarfed Pokemon, as you have to worry about Mega Mewtwo X taunting you.

A bit of advice when using this team: You should always use Trick first turn. 9 times out of 10, whenever you don't it ends up biting you in the butt later on. NEVER, under any circumstance, use Close Combat or Taunt first turn. You never know when your opponent will switch in Ghost type STag Pokemon with a Mental Herb+Magic Coat. It never happened to me, but you never know. Thus, the main rule for using this team is as follows: always play paranoid unless you know all of your opponents sets.

There are plenty of threats to this team. Namely, the annoying Shadow Tag Ghost type leads that plague most of my teams. Another, more major, threat are Wonder Guard Pokemon holding untrickable items. If you want, you could replace Kyogre with something like Mold Breaker Mega Mewtwo Y to stop them. In fact, I'll be doing so myself sometime or another. Otherwise, you need to be a better player to win most of the time.

Here is my only replay, which shows that this team hates stall with a WG holding mail. You might not want to watch it, as it has 200 turns. ._.

Edit: Forgot the importable:
Mewtwo-Mega-X @ Choice Scarf
Jolly Nature
- Trick
- U-turn
- Close Combat
- Taunt

Giratina @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- Trick
- Recover
- Curse
- Substitute

Groudon-Primal @ Choice Scarf
Jolly Nature
- Trick
- U-turn
- V-create
- Thousand Arrows

Tyranitar-Mega @ Leftovers
Adamant Nature
- U-turn
- Knock Off
- Pursuit
- Stealth Rock

Kyogre-Primal @ Toxic Orb
Modest Nature
- Trick
- Scald
- Quiver Dance
- Moonblast

Audino-Mega @ Leftovers
Calm Nature
- Wish
- Defog
- Parting Shot
- Spiky Shield

Last edited:
  • This thread will be heavily moderated, any bad team or post will be deleted.
i can see already a couple of useless ch teams.and they are still here.also that teams did nothing on high ladder.wins around 1200points shouldn't be posted.I wuv you pressure team is much better literally.

• This thread will be heavily moderated, any bad team or post will be deleted.
i can see already a couple of useless ch teams.and they are still here.also that teams did nothing on high ladder.wins around 1200points shouldn't be posted.I wuv you pressure team is much better literally.
Not every single team posted here will be deleted because you do not think it is "worthy". These teams are meant to get people in to the metagames, not to make them a pro.

NOCturnal Hunter where is your importable :3?
Alright, I finally got a serious replay and some information for this, so, the team I've been talking about putting up here is finally coming on here. =D

Classic Hackmons Trick Team

I heard long ago that Trick teams were pretty good in CH. So I decided to try it out myself. Sure enough, back when the CH OMotM ladder was young, I managed to make it to #2 and manage a streak of 21-3, the best I ever had for a CH team. While others have had better streaks with different teams, this one is simply my personal best to date. I'm sure I could've managed a better win streak if I had the time, but I didn't, so oh well.

Anyways, I started this team with one of the best leads I've had used at the time: Mega Mewtwo X. It allowed me to start off on the right foot in terms of fighting offensive team with Wonder Guard and can hit like a truck, while also being a major threat to stall with those same high powered attacks along with TrickScarf+Taunt. Giratina Does something similar against stall: it can go Curse+Trick to demolish stall. Again, Magic Bounce Primal Groudon does the same thing, although a bit more offensively inclined. Mega Tyranitar breaks the trend of using Trick Scarf on all of my Pokemon, using Stealth Rock to provide hazards to the team, along both Pursuit Trapping and Knock Off. PH Kyogre seems strange in CH, as it is not in its home territory in BH. However, after fighting mbm99 with my other team, I decided to try it out. Turns out it also makes a nice stall breaker, with its normal shenanigans AND Trick to further crush walls slowly, while giving it time to setup Quiver Dance boosts. Mega Audino makes a great WG Pokemon, and also a nice supporter.

This team works because everything takes a blow in some form or another. Nothing likes being stalled when they only have a Scarf. Curse, hazards and Pursuit only make this more miserable to stop. However, while all this is frustrating to beat, you still have to remember that Kyogre is waiting for a chance to strike its opponent slowly. You can't stall it out even if Kyogre has fainted AND you have no scarfed Pokemon, as you have to worry about Mega Mewtwo X taunting you.

A bit of advice when using this team: You should always use Trick first turn. 9 times out of 10, whenever you don't it ends up biting you in the butt later on. NEVER, under any circumstance, use Close Combat or Taunt first turn. You never know when your opponent will switch in Ghost type STag Pokemon with a Mental Herb+Magic Coat. It never happened to me, but you never know. Thus, the main rule for using this team is as follows: always play paranoid unless you know all of your opponents sets.

There are plenty of threats to this team. Namely, the annoying Shadow Tag Ghost type leads that plague most of my teams. Another, more major, threat are Wonder Guard Pokemon holding untrickable items. If you want, you could replace Kyogre with something like Mold Breaker Mega Mewtwo Y to stop them. In fact, I'll be doing so myself sometime or another. Otherwise, you need to be a better player to win most of the time.

Here is my only replay, which shows that this team hates stall with a WG holding mail. You might not want to watch it, as it has 200 turns. ._.

Was looking in here and just saw that tier shift teams are listed under AAA with the hide tags messed up o3o
Figured I'd mention it if you want to fix.

EV

Banned deucer.
Was looking in here and just saw that tier shift teams are listed under AAA with the hide tags messed up o3o
Figured I'd mention it if you want to fix.
Should be working now. Thanks for heads up!

Since ORAS is just around the corner and the metagame is about to drastically change and I don't play that often lately, I figured I might as well post my archive of XY STABmons teams so that they don't go to waste.

Only brief descriptions because there are so many teams, but if you want more info on how a particular team works let me know. All of the teams that I've tested (most of them) have performed well, but some might be a little outdated now.

They are roughly in chronological order, so they provide a nice look at how the metagame has evolved.
#1: Sand Balance
My gen 5 STABmons team, but with Diggersby replacing Porygon-Z which was banned

Tyranitar @ Focus Sash
EVs: 240 HP / 252 Atk / 8 SpD / 8 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Low Kick
- Pursuit
- Sucker Punch

Skarmory @ Rocky Helmet
EVs: 248 HP / 232 Def / 28 Spe
Impish Nature
- Roost
- Whirlwind
- Spikes
- Brave Bird

Jellicent @ Leftovers
Ability: Water Absorb
EVs: 252 HP / 148 Def / 4 SpA / 104 Spe
Bold Nature
- Taunt
- Recover
- Scald
- Toxic

Landorus @ Focus Sash
Ability: Sheer Force
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Earth Power
- Aeroblast
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Sleep Talk

Diggersby @ Silk Scarf
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Fake Out
- ExtremeSpeed
- Earthquake
- Wild Charge

Latios @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Levitate
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psystrike
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Trick

#2: Variation on a Theme
A tweaked version of #1 with a more defensive bias

Aegislash @ Life Orb
Ability: Stance Change
EVs: 252 Atk / 244 SpA / 12 Spe
Naughty Nature
- King's Shield
- Shadow Ball
- Sacred Sword
- Shadow Sneak

Diggersby @ Silk Scarf
Adamant Nature
- Fake Out
- Extreme Speed
- Earthquake
- Head Charge

Skarmory @ Rocky Helmet
EVs: 244 HP / 232 Def / 32 Spe
Impish Nature
- Spikes
- Whirlwind
- Roost
- Brave Bird

Clefable @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 180 Def / 76 SpD
Bold Nature
- Rest
- Sleep Talk
- Moonblast
- Calm Mind

Tyranitar @ Tyranitarite
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Sucker Punch
- Knock Off
- Taunt

Vaporeon @ Leftovers
Ability: Water Absorb
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpA
Bold Nature
- Rapid Spin
- Recover
- Scald
- Toxic

#3: The Shape of STABmons to Come
Another take on Sand Balance. Pretty influential team. Features fun sets such as Shift Gear Heatran and Mirror Coat Slowking

Tyranitar @ Tyranitarite
Adamant Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Knock Off
- Sucker Punch
- Taunt

Skarmory @ Rocky Helmet
Impish Nature
- Spikes
- Whirlwind
- Brave Bird
- Roost

Heatran @ Leftovers
Adamant Nature
- Shift Gear
- Sacred Fire
- Earthquake
- Meteor Mash

Diggersby @ Silk Scarf
Adamant Nature
- Fake Out
- ExtremeSpeed
- Earthquake
- Head Charge

Slowking @ Assault Vest
EVs: 244 HP / 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 8 Spe
Modest Nature
- Future Sight
- Scald
- Psystrike
- Mirror Coat

Landorus (M) @ Life Orb
Modest Nature
- Sleep Talk
- Earth Power
- Oblivion Wing
- Aeroblast

#4: Here Comes the Rain
A team built around Swift Swim Kabutops

Politoed @ Damp Rock
Ability: Drizzle
EVs: 240 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpA / 12 Spe
Bold Nature
- Ice Beam
- Scald
- Toxic
- Encore

Kabutops @ Life Orb
Ability: Swift Swim
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Crabhammer
- Diamond Storm
- Water Shuriken

Landorus (M) @ Life Orb
Modest Nature
- Sleep Talk
- Earth Power
- Hurricane
- Oblivion Wing

Diggersby @ Silk Scarf
Adamant Nature
- Fake Out
- Extreme Speed
- Earthquake
- Head Charge

Magnezone @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Magnet Pull
Timid Nature
- Volt Switch
- Thunderbolt
- Flash Cannon
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Skarmory @ Rocky Helmet
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Whirlwind
- Roost
- Brave Bird

#5: Egg Pass
Chansey uses slow Baton Passes to get free switches into Keldeo, Landorus, and Diggersby

Slowbro-Mega (Slowbro) @ Assault Vest
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD / 4 Spe
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Future Sight
- Mirror Coat
- Psystrike

Chansey (F) @ Eviolite
Ability: Natural Cure
Bold Nature
IVs: 30 Spe
- Rapid Spin
- Soft-Boiled
- Toxic
- Baton Pass

Landorus (M) @ Life Orb
Modest Nature
IVs: 30 Atk / 30 Def
- Earth Power
- Oblivion Wing
- Aeroblast
- Sleep Talk

Keldeo @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Justified
Modest Nature
- Scald
- Water Spout
- Secret Sword
- Hidden Power [Bug]

Skarmory @ Rocky Helmet
EVs: 248 HP / 228 Def / 32 Spe
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Iron Head
- Roost
- Whirlwind

Diggersby @ Silk Scarf
Adamant Nature
- Fake Out
- Extreme Speed
- Earthquake
- Head Charge

#6: STABmons is too offensive
Pretty standard stall team

Heatran @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 216 SpD / 44 Spe
Calm Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Lava Plume
- King's Shield
- Doom Desire

Slowking @ Assault Vest
Modest Nature
- Scald
- Future Sight
- Mirror Coat
- Psystrike

Skarmory @ Rocky Helmet
EVs: 244 HP / 228 Def / 36 Spe
Impish Nature
- Spikes
- Whirlwind
- Roost
- Taunt

Diggersby @ Silk Scarf
Adamant Nature
- Fake Out
- Extreme Speed
- Earthquake
- Head Charge

Gliscor @ Toxic Orb
EVs: 244 HP / 192 Def / 72 Spe
Impish Nature
- Toxic
- Protect
- Roost
- Earthquake

Amoonguss @ Black Sludge
EVs: 244 HP / 172 Def / 84 SpD / 8 Spe
Bold Nature
- Toxic Spikes
- Giga Drain
- Leech Seed
- Foul Play

#7: Shedinja HO
Sticky web offense (featuring suicide lead Shedinja)

Shedinja @ Focus Sash
Jolly Nature
- Sticky Web
- Spikes
- Shadow Sneak
- Will-O-Wisp

Thundurus (M) @ Life Orb
Ability: Defiant
Jolly Nature
- Knock Off
- Superpower
- Bolt Strike
- Brave Bird

Kyurem-Black @ Expert Belt
Ability: Teravolt
EVs: 56 Atk / 252 SpA / 200 Spe
Rash Nature
- Ice Beam
- Earth Power
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Ice Shard

Diggersby @ Silk Scarf
Adamant Nature
- Fake Out
- ExtremeSpeed
- Earthquake
- Head Charge

Terrakion @ Life Orb
Jolly Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Close Combat
- Diamond Storm
- Earthquake

Gengar @ Black Sludge
EVs: 28 HP / 148 SpA / 80 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Substitute
- Shadow Ball
- Will-O-Wisp
- Taunt

#8: Hyper Offense
A bunch of threats with little regard for defensive synergy - yet it works pretty well

Diggersby @ Silk Scarf
Adamant Nature
- Fake Out
- ExtremeSpeed
- Earthquake
- Head Charge

Aegislash @ Air Balloon
Naughty Nature
- King's Shield
- Shadow Ball
- Sacred Sword
- Shadow Sneak

Azumarill @ White Herb
EVs: 92 HP / 252 Atk / 164 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Shell Smash
- Water Shuriken
- Play Rough
- ExtremeSpeed

Magnezone @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- Volt Switch
- Thunderbolt
- Flash Cannon
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Terrakion @ Life Orb
Jolly Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Taunt
- Close Combat
- Diamond Storm

Rash Nature
- Ice Beam
- Earth Power
- Fusion Bolt
- Ice Shard

#9: FairyDragonSteel
Balanced team featuring SD Scizor and Rest Talk Diancie

Scizor @ Scizorite
Ability: Light Metal
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Bullet Punch
- Roost
- Superpower

Kyurem-Black @ Never-Melt Ice
Adamant Nature
- Outrage
- Icicle Spear
- Fusion Bolt
- Ice Shard

Diancie @ Leftovers
Ability: Clear Body
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpA / 4 SpD
Modest Nature
- Rest
- Sleep Talk
- Power Gem
- Moonblast

Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Roost
- Earthquake
- U-turn

Slowking @ Assault Vest
Modest Nature
- Future Sight
- Scald
- Psystrike
- Fire Blast

Diggersby @ Silk Scarf
Adamant Nature
- Fake Out
- ExtremeSpeed
- Earthquake
- Head Charge

#10: Darkrai isn't banned?
A team built around Sub Nasty Plot Darkrai

Darkrai @ Leftovers
Ability: Bad Dreams
Timid Nature
- Dark Void
- Dark Pulse
- Substitute
- Nasty Plot

Azumarill @ White Herb
Adamant Nature
- Shell Smash
- Water Shuriken
- Play Rough
- ExtremeSpeed

Diggersby @ Silk Scarf
Adamant Nature
- Fake Out
- ExtremeSpeed
- Earthquake
- Head Charge

Ferrothorn @ Leftovers
Ability: Iron Barbs
Relaxed Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Stealth Rock
- King's Shield
- Leech Seed
- Gyro Ball

Landorus-Therian @ Choice Scarf
EVs: 140 HP / 156 Atk / 212 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Brave Bird
- U-turn
- Knock Off

Clefable @ Leftovers
Calm Nature
- Rest
- Sleep Talk
- Calm Mind
- Moonblast

#11: Obligatory Mew team
Balanced team which includes Stallbreaker Mew and Scarfed Eruption Heatran

Heatran @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- Blue Flare
- Flash Cannon
- Earth Power
- Eruption

Mew @ Leftovers
Ability: Synchronize
EVs: 252 HP / 148 Def / 108 Spe
Bold Nature
- Taunt
- Will-O-Wisp
- Soft-Boiled
- Psystrike

Diggersby @ Silk Scarf
Adamant Nature
- Fake Out
- ExtremeSpeed
- Earthquake
- Rapid Spin

Terrakion @ Lum Berry
Jolly Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Taunt
- Close Combat
- Diamond Storm

Venusaur @ Venusaurite
Ability: Overgrow
EVs: 200 HP / 252 Def / 36 SpA / 20 Spe
Bold Nature
- Synthesis
- Sludge Bomb
- Giga Drain
- Leech Seed

Gliscor @ Toxic Orb
EVs: 244 HP / 192 SpD / 72 Spe
Careful Nature
- Taunt
- Roost
- Knock Off
- Earthquake

#12: Who needs Dark STAB anyway?
A team built around Sub DD Mega Gyarados

Gyarados @ Gyaradosite
EVs: 88 HP / 192 Atk / 4 Def / 224 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Substitute
- Dragon Dance
- Waterfall
- Roost

EVs: 232 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Def / 20 Spe
Impish Nature
- Roost
- Knock Off
- Earthquake
- U-turn

Heatran @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 216 SpD / 44 Spe
Calm Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Lava Plume
- King's Shield
- Doom Desire

Thundurus (M) @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Taunt
- Defog
- Thunderbolt
- Oblivion Wing

Diggersby @ Silk Scarf
Adamant Nature
- Fake Out
- ExtremeSpeed
- Earthquake
- Head Charge

Celebi @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 180 Def / 80 Spe
Bold Nature
- Giga Drain
- Psystrike
- Recover
- Thunder Wave

#13: Mega Waifu squad
Mega Gardevoir and Specs Keldeo team with Tailwind support

Gardevoir @ Gardevoirite
Ability: Trace
EVs: 24 Def / 232 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Hyper Voice
- Psystrike
- Focus Blast
- Taunt

Thundurus (M) @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Tailwind
- Taunt
- Thunderbolt
- Oblivion Wing

Keldeo @ Choice Specs
Timid Nature
- Water Spout
- Scald
- Secret Sword
- Icy Wind

Ferrothorn @ Leftovers
Relaxed Nature
- Leech Seed
- Horn Leech
- Gyro Ball
- Spikes

Diggersby @ Silk Scarf
Adamant Nature
- Fake Out
- ExtremeSpeed
- Earthquake
- U-turn

Terrakion @ Focus Sash
Jolly Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Taunt
- Close Combat
- Diamond Storm

#14: RegenVest <3
Defensively oriented team built around Tornadus-T

Hippowdon @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 204 Def / 52 SpD
Impish Nature
- Spikes
- Slack Off
- Earthquake
- Whirlwind

Tornadus-Therian (M) @ Assault Vest
EVs: 252 HP / 72 SpD / 184 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Knock Off
- U-turn
- Superpower
- Brave Bird

Azumarill @ White Herb
Adamant Nature
- Shell Smash
- Water Shuriken
- Play Rough
- ExtremeSpeed

Heatran @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 220 SpD / 40 Spe
Calm Nature
- Lava Plume
- Doom Desire
- King's Shield
- Toxic

Ferrothorn @ Shed Shell
Relaxed Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Leech Seed
- Gyro Ball
- Horn Leech

Diggersby @ Silk Scarf
Adamant Nature
- Fake Out
- ExtremeSpeed
- Earthquake
- Head Charge

#15: When you wish upon a star
Balanced Team including Expert Belt Starmie

Starmie @ Expert Belt
Ability: Analytic
Timid Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Psystrike
- Ice Beam
- Thunderbolt

Aerodactyl @ Aerodactylite
EVs: 232 Atk / 44 Def / 232 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Taunt
- Brave Bird
- Aqua Tail
- Roost

Heatran @ Leftovers
Calm Nature
- Lava Plume
- Doom Desire
- Earth Power
- Stealth Rock

Tangrowth @ Leftovers
Lax Nature
- Leech Seed
- Giga Drain
- Toxic
- Knock Off

Diggersby @ Silk Scarf
Adamant Nature
- Fake Out
- ExtremeSpeed
- Earthquake
- Head Charge

Jirachi @ Leftovers
Adamant Nature
- Substitute
- Shift Gear
- Iron Head
- Fire Punch

#16: Zard X team
Balanced team built around DD Charizard X

EVs: 144 HP / 252 Atk / 112 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Dragon Claw
- Fire Punch
- Roost

Slowbro @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 232 Def / 24 SpD
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Psystrike
- Thunder Wave
- Slack Off

Gliscor @ Toxic Orb
Careful Nature
- Taunt
- Roost
- Knock Off
- Earthquake

Ferrothorn @ Leftovers
Relaxed Nature
- Horn Leech
- King's Shield
- Leech Seed
- Gyro Ball

Diggersby @ Silk Scarf
Adamant Nature
- Fake Out
- ExtremeSpeed
- Earthquake
- Head Charge

Terrakion @ Lum Berry
Jolly Nature
- Close Combat
- Diamond Storm
- Taunt
- Stealth Rock

#17: Copoopyheadrigus
Stall team built around a Mega Aggron + Cofagrigus core

Cofagrigus @ Leftovers
Ability: Mummy
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Will-O-Wisp
- Night Shade
- Rest
- Sleep Talk

Aggron @ Aggronite
EVs: 252 HP / 136 Def / 120 SpD
Impish Nature
- Heavy Slam
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock
- Roar

Impish Nature
- Roost
- Knock Off
- Earthquake
- Defog

Chansey (F) @ Eviolite
Bold Nature
- Wish
- Soft-Boiled
- Seismic Toss
- Baton Pass

Azumarill @ Assault Vest
EVs: 240 HP / 252 Atk / 16 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Water Shuriken
- Play Rough
- Knock Off
- Waterfall

Tangrowth @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpA
Bold Nature
- Leech Seed
- Aromatherapy
- Giga Drain
- Toxic

#18: All hail the hail
A team built around Abomasnow

Abomasnow @ Abomasite
Ability: Soundproof
EVs: 8 HP / 84 Atk / 252 SpA / 164 Spe
Mild Nature
- Blizzard
- Giga Drain
- Earthquake
- Ice Shard

Gengar @ Black Sludge
Timid Nature
- Substitute
- Hex
- Will-O-Wisp
- Taunt

Gliscor @ Toxic Orb
Careful Nature
- Taunt
- Roost
- Knock Off
- Earthquake

Diggersby @ Silk Scarf
Adamant Nature
- Fake Out
- ExtremeSpeed
- Earthquake
- U-turn

Thundurus (M) @ Leftovers
Timid Nature
- Taunt
- Nasty Plot
- Oblivion Wing
- Thunderbolt

Heatran @ Leftovers
Calm Nature
- Lava Plume
- Doom Desire
- King's Shield
- Stealth Rock

#19: Magnificent
Magnezone and a bunch of things that appreciate having steel types removed

Gyarados @ Lum Berry
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Roost
- Crabhammer
- Brave Bird

Magnezone @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- Volt Switch
- Thunderbolt
- Flash Cannon
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Garchomp @ Lum Berry
Ability: Rough Skin
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Fire Blast
- Earthquake
- Outrage

Timid Nature
- Taunt
- Nasty Plot
- Oblivion Wing
- Thunderbolt

Diggersby @ Silk Scarf
Adamant Nature
- Fake Out
- ExtremeSpeed
- Earthquake
- U-turn

Tyranitar @ Tyranitarite
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Knock Off
- Diamond Storm
- Sucker Punch

#20: Dog and Frog
Balanced team featuring CroCune and Knock Off Greninja

Suicune @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpA / 4 Spe
Bold Nature
- Rest
- Calm Mind
- Sleep Talk
- Scald

Ferrothorn @ Leftovers
Relaxed Nature
- Horn Leech
- King's Shield
- Leech Seed
- Gyro Ball

Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Roost
- Earthquake
- Brave Bird

Terrakion @ Choice Scarf
Jolly Nature
- Diamond Storm
- Close Combat
- Earthquake
- X-Scissor

Greninja @ Life Orb
Ability: Protean
Jolly Nature
- Knock Off
- Sucker Punch
- Crabhammer
- U-turn

Diggersby @ Silk Scarf
Adamant Nature
- Fake Out
- ExtremeSpeed
- Earthquake
- U-turn

#21: Toxic
A team built around Toxic Spikes

Gengar @ Black Sludge
Timid Nature
- Toxic Spikes
- Hex
- Will-O-Wisp
- Taunt

Jirachi @ Leftovers
Adamant Nature
- Substitute
- Iron Head
- Shift Gear
- Fire Punch

Tyranitar @ Tyranitarite
Adamant Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Taunt
- Knock Off
- Sucker Punch

Clefable @ Leftovers
Ability: Magic Guard
Calm Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Moonblast
- Fire Blast
- Soft-Boiled

Stoutland @ Lum Berry
Ability: Scrappy
Adamant Nature
- Fake Out
- Swords Dance
- ExtremeSpeed
- Superpower

Heatran @ Air Balloon
Adamant Nature
- Shift Gear
- Sacred Fire
- Earthquake
- Meteor Mash

#22: Prepare to meet your Doom
A team featuring Nasty Plot Houndoom and Shift Gear Scizor

Houndoom @ Houndoominite
Timid Nature
- Nasty Plot
- Blue Flare
- Night Daze
- Hidden Power [Fighting]

Azumarill @ White Herb
Adamant Nature
- Shell Smash
- Water Shuriken
- Play Rough
- ExtremeSpeed

Ferrothorn @ Leftovers
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Leech Seed
- King's Shield
- Horn Leech

Diggersby @ Silk Scarf
Adamant Nature
- Fake Out
- ExtremeSpeed
- Earthquake
- Head Charge

Scizor @ Lum Berry
Ability: Technician
Adamant Nature
- Shift Gear
- Gear Grind
- Superpower
- Roost

Landorus-Therian (M) @ Choice Scarf
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Brave Bird
- Stone Edge
- U-turn

#23: It's not STABmons without Sableye
I'm not generally a fan of Sableye in STABmons, but it fits quite well on this team

Sableye @ Leftovers
EVs: 232 HP / 240 Def / 36 Spe
Impish Nature
- Will-O-Wisp
- Recover
- Taunt
- Foul Play

Slowking @ Assault Vest
Modest Nature
- Future Sight
- Psystrike
- Scald
- Mirror Coat

EVs: 248 HP / 148 SpD / 112 Spe
Careful Nature
- Sacred Fire
- Dragon Claw
- Will-O-Wisp
- Roost

Ferrothorn @ Leftovers
Relaxed Nature
- Stealth Rock
- King's Shield
- Leech Seed
- Gyro Ball

Diggersby @ Silk Scarf
Adamant Nature
- Fake Out
- ExtremeSpeed
- Earthquake
- Head Charge

Impish Nature
- Defog
- Roost
- Earthquake
- U-turn

#24: Absolute destruction
A team built around mixed Mega Absol

Absol @ Absolite
EVs: 252 Atk / 32 SpA / 224 Spe
Naive Nature
- Sucker Punch
- Knock Off
- Fire Blast
- Superpower

Skarmory @ Rocky Helmet
EVs: 240 HP / 232 Def / 36 Spe
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Roost
- Whirlwind
- Iron Head

Aegislash @ Life Orb
Naughty Nature
- King's Shield
- Shadow Ball
- Sacred Sword
- Shadow Sneak

Keldeo @ Salac Berry
EVs: 8 HP / 248 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Endeavor
- Substitute
- Scald
- Secret Sword

Diggersby @ Silk Scarf
Adamant Nature
- Fake Out
- ExtremeSpeed
- Earthquake
- Head Charge

Timid Nature
- Taunt
- Thunderbolt
- Focus Blast
- Oblivion Wing

#25: Meloetta gentille Meloetta
A team built around Boomburst Meloetta

Gyarados @ Gyaradosite
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Roost
- Crabhammer
- Substitute

Meloetta @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpA / 4 SpD
Modest Nature
- Boomburst
- Dazzling Gleam
- Psystrike
- Milk Drink

Impish Nature
- Defog
- Roost
- Earthquake
- U-turn

Heatran @ Leftovers
EVs: 216 HP / 248 SpD / 44 Spe
Calm Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Lava Plume
- King's Shield
- Doom Desire

Clefable @ Leftovers
Calm Nature
- Rest
- Sleep Talk
- Calm Mind
- Moonblast

Rash Nature
- Ice Beam
- Earth Power
- Fusion Bolt
- Ice Shard

#26: Anty meta
A team built around shift gear Durant

Durant @ Life Orb
Ability: Hustle
Jolly Nature
- Shift Gear
- Iron Head
- Superpower
- X-Scissor

Tyranitar @ Tyranitarite
Adamant Nature
- Diamond Storm
- Knock Off
- Earthquake
- Sucker Punch

Azumarill @ White Herb
Adamant Nature
- Shell Smash
- Water Shuriken
- Play Rough
- ExtremeSpeed

Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Roost
- Earthquake
- U-turn

Gengar @ Black Sludge
Timid Nature
- Substitute
- Shadow Ball
- Will-O-Wisp
- Taunt

Timid Nature
- Taunt
- Nasty Plot
- Oblivion Wing
- Discharge

#27: Stall rocks
A stall team featuring Rest Talk Rhyperior

Rhyperior @ Leftovers
Ability: Solid Rock
EVs: 212 HP / 44 Atk / 252 Def
Adamant Nature
- Rest
- Sleep Talk
- Earthquake
- Diamond Storm

Celebi @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 180 Def / 80 Spe
Bold Nature
- Giga Drain
- Psystrike
- Recover
- Stealth Rock

Slowking @ Assault Vest
Modest Nature
- Future Sight
- Psystrike
- Scald
- Mirror Coat

Gyarados @ Gyaradosite
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpD
Impish Nature
- Waterfall
- Dragon Tail
- Roost
- Earthquake

Impish Nature
- Defog
- Roost
- Earthquake
- Brave Bird

Diggersby @ Silk Scarf
Adamant Nature
- Fake Out
- ExtremeSpeed
- Earthquake
- Head Charge

#28: GothKiss
Geomancy Togekiss and stuff to take care of its counters

Togekiss @ Power Herb
Modest Nature
- Geomancy
- Oblivion Wing
- Aura Sphere
- Fire Blast

Ferrothorn @ Leftovers
Relaxed Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Leech Seed
- King's Shield
- Gyro Ball

Rash Nature
- Ice Beam
- Fusion Bolt
- Earth Power
- Ice Shard

Impish Nature
- Defog
- Roost
- Earthquake
- Brave Bird

Diggersby @ Silk Scarf
Adamant Nature
- Fake Out
- ExtremeSpeed
- Earthquake
- Head Smash

Gothitelle @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Shadow Tag
Timid Nature
- Trick
- Psystrike
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Fire]

#29: Here comes the Sun
OU inspired Charizard Y team

Charizard @ Charizardite Y
EVs: 40 HP / 252 SpA / 216 Spe
Modest Nature
- Blue Flare
- Focus Blast
- Solar Beam
- Roost

Latios (M) @ Life Orb
Naive Nature
IVs: 29 HP
- Draco Meteor
- Psystrike
- Earthquake
- Defog

Keldeo @ Choice Specs
Timid Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Scald
- Secret Sword
- Hidden Power [Flying]

Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Roost
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge

Aegislash (F) @ Air Balloon
EVs: 240 HP / 16 Atk / 252 SpA
Quiet Nature
- King's Shield
- Pursuit
- Shadow Ball
- Sacred Sword

Diggersby @ Silk Scarf
Adamant Nature
- Fake Out
- ExtremeSpeed
- Earthquake
- Head Charge

#30: POWER
A Mega Medicham team

Medicham @ Medichamite
Ability: Pure Power
Jolly Nature
- Fake Out
- Close Combat
- Ice Punch
- Mach Punch

Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Brave Bird
- Stone Edge
- U-turn

Rotom-Wash @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 212 Def / 44 Spe
Bold Nature
- Volt Switch
- Scald
- Will-O-Wisp
- Pain Split

Ferrothorn @ Leftovers
Relaxed Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Leech Seed
- King's Shield
- Gyro Ball

Thundurus (M) @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Taunt
- Nasty Plot
- Oblivion Wing
- Thunderbolt

Diggersby @ Silk Scarf
Adamant Nature
- Fake Out
- Extreme Speed
- Earthquake
- Head Charge

#31: Not your Average Stall
Stall team with some interesting mons such as Gastrodon and Leafeon

Gastrodon @ Leftovers
Ability: Storm Drain
EVs: 216 HP / 252 Def / 40 SpD
Relaxed Nature
- Scald
- Earthquake
- Toxic
- Recover

Skarmory @ Rocky Helmet
EVs: 240 HP / 232 Def / 36 Spe
Impish Nature
- Spikes
- Whirlwind
- Roost
- Brave Bird

Heatran @ Leftovers
Calm Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Lava Plume
- Taunt
- Toxic

Leafeon @ Leftovers
Ability: Chlorophyll
EVs: 240 HP / 252 Def / 16 SpD
Impish Nature
- Recover
- Rapid Spin
- Horn Leech
- Knock Off

Diggersby @ Silk Scarf
Adamant Nature
- Fake Out
- Extreme Speed
- Earthquake
- Head Charge

Tornadus-Therian @ Assault Vest
EVs: 132 HP / 160 SpD / 216 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Knock Off
- U-turn
- Superpower
- Brave Bird

#32: Keldeo-Lando-Ttar
The core that terrorized BW2 OU is back

Tyranitar @ Choice Scarf
Jolly Nature
- Diamond Storm
- Knock Off
- Superpower
- Pursuit

Keldeo @ Choice Specs
Timid Nature
- Water Spout
- Scald
- Secret Sword
- Hidden Power [Flying]

Landorus (M) @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Sleep Talk
- Earth Power
- Oblivion Wing
- Focus Blast

Gengar @ Black Sludge
Timid Nature
- Substitute
- Shadow Ball
- Will-O-Wisp
- Taunt

Scizor @ Scizorite
EVs: 20 HP / 252 Atk / 236 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Bullet Punch
- Superpower
- Knock Off

Heatran @ Leftovers
EVs: 140 HP / 252 SpA / 116 Spe
Modest Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Blue Flare
- Taunt
- Toxic

#33: TerrorDactyl
Defensively oriented team featuring Mega Aerodactyl and Scarf Jirachi

Aerodactyl @ Aerodactylite
Ability: Rock Head
EVs: 232 Atk / 44 Def / 232 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Taunt
- Brave Bird
- Diamond Storm
- Roost

Jirachi @ Choice Scarf
Jolly Nature
- U-turn
- Iron Head
- Ice Punch
- Trick

Skarmory @ Rocky Helmet
EVs: 240 HP / 236 Def / 32 Spe
Impish Nature
- Defog
- Whirlwind
- Roost
- Meteor Mash

Diggersby @ Silk Scarf
Adamant Nature
- Fake Out
- ExtremeSpeed
- Earthquake
- Head Charge

Slowking @ Assault Vest
Modest Nature
- Psystrike
- Scald
- Fire Blast
- Mirror Coat

Hippowdon @ Leftovers
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Slack Off
- Earthquake
- Ice Fang

#34: V is for Victory
A team built around Victini

Victini @ Leftovers
Ability: Victory Star
EVs: 104 HP / 252 Atk / 152 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Substitute
- V-create
- Bolt Strike
- Power-Up Punch

Diggersby @ Silk Scarf
Adamant Nature
- Fake Out
- ExtremeSpeed
- Earthquake
- Head Charge

Azumarill @ White Herb
Adamant Nature
- Shell Smash
- Water Shuriken
- Play Rough
- ExtremeSpeed

Ferrothorn @ Leftovers
Relaxed Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Leech Seed
- King's Shield
- Gyro Ball

Gliscor @ Toxic Orb
Careful Nature
- Defog
- Roost
- Knock Off
- Earthquake

Gyarados @ Gyaradosite
EVs: 248 HP / 244 Def / 16 SpD
Careful Nature
- Rest
- Sleep Talk
- Waterfall
- Dragon Tail

#35: Lol Diggersby
A team built around Trevenant

Trevenant @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Harvest
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
- Spiky Shield
- Leech Seed
- Will-O-Wisp
- Horn Leech

Tyranitar @ Tyranitarite
Adamant Nature
- Knock Off
- Sucker Punch
- Taunt
- Stealth Rock

Slowking @ Assault Vest
Modest Nature
- Future Sight
- Scald
- Psystrike
- Mirror Coat

Thundurus (M) @ Life Orb
Naive Nature
- Taunt
- Thunderbolt
- Oblivion Wing
- Superpower

Diggersby @ Silk Scarf
Adamant Nature
- Fake Out
- ExtremeSpeed
- Earthquake
- Head Charge

Quagsire @ Leftovers
Relaxed Nature
- Scald
- Recover
- Earthquake
- Spikes

#36: standard.jpg
Just good mons that work well together

Scizor @ Scizorite
EVs: 248 HP / 84 Atk / 176 SpD
Impish Nature
- Swords Dance
- Roost
- Bullet Punch
- Knock Off

Azumarill @ White Herb
Adamant Nature
- Shell Smash
- Water Shuriken
- Play Rough
- ExtremeSpeed

Landorus-Therian @ Choice Scarf
EVs: 140 HP / 156 Atk / 212 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Brave Bird
- U-turn
- Knock Off

Diggersby @ Silk Scarf
Adamant Nature
- Fake Out
- ExtremeSpeed
- Earthquake
- Head Charge

Aegislash @ Air Balloon
Naughty Nature
- King's Shield
- Shadow Ball
- Sacred Sword
- Shadow Sneak

Tyranitar @ Focus Sash
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Diamond Storm
- Knock Off
- Sucker Punch

#37: Top Gear
Shift Gear Aegislash team

Aegislash @ Leftovers
Adamant Nature
- King's Shield
- Shift Gear
- Shadow Force
- Meteor Mash

Clefable @ Leftovers
Calm Nature
- Rest
- Sleep Talk
- Calm Mind
- Moonblast

Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Roost
- Earthquake
- U-turn

Slowking @ Assault Vest
Modest Nature
- Future Sight
- Scald
- Psystrike
- Mirror Coat

Diggersby @ Silk Scarf
Adamant Nature
- Fake Out
- ExtremeSpeed
- Earthquake
- Head Charge

Rash Nature
- Ice Beam
- Earth Power
- Fusion Bolt
- Ice Shard

#38: HeraDactyl
Balanced team including Head Smash Aerodactyl and Mega Heracross

Aerodactyl @ Life Orb
Ability: Rock Head
Jolly Nature
- Taunt
- Head Smash
- Brave Bird
- Earthquake

Azumarill @ White Herb
Adamant Nature
- Shell Smash
- Water Shuriken
- Play Rough
- ExtremeSpeed

Ferrothorn @ Leftovers
Relaxed Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Leech Seed
- King's Shield
- Gyro Ball

Diggersby @ Silk Scarf
Adamant Nature
- Fake Out
- ExtremeSpeed
- Earthquake
- U-turn

Heracross @ Heracronite
Ability: Guts
EVs: 40 HP / 252 Atk / 216 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Close Combat
- Pin Missile
- Mach Punch
- Rock Blast

Heatran @ Choice Scarf
Modest Nature
- Sleep Talk
- Blue Flare
- Earth Power
- Flash Cannon

#39: Bunny and Genie spam
2 Bunnies, 2 Genies, a Magenezone and a Scizor

Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Roost
- Earthquake
- U-turn

Magnezone @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- Volt Switch
- Thunderbolt
- Flash Cannon
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Diggersby @ Focus Sash
Adamant Nature
- Protect
- Shell Smash
- Earthquake
- ExtremeSpeed

Scizor @ Scizorite
Adamant Nature
- Shift Gear
- Gear Grind
- Bullet Punch
- Superpower

Azumarill @ White Herb
Adamant Nature
- Shell Smash
- Water Shuriken
- Play Rough
- ExtremeSpeed

Thundurus (M) @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Taunt
- Defog
- Thunderbolt
- Oblivion Wing

#40: Cats and Dogs
A team built around Mienshao and Stoutland

Mienshao @ Life Orb
Jolly Nature
IVs: 29 HP
- Fake Out
- Close Combat
- Knock Off
- U-turn

EVs: 24 HP / 248 Atk / 236 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Knock Off
- U-turn
- Brave Bird

Ferrothorn @ Leftovers
Relaxed Nature
- Stealth Rock
- King's Shield
- Leech Seed
- Gyro Ball

Thundurus (M) @ Life Orb
EVs: 76 Atk / 180 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Taunt
- Oblivion Wing
- Thunderbolt
- Superpower

Slowking @ Assault Vest
Modest Nature
- Future Sight
- Psystrike
- Scald
- Mirror Coat

Stoutland @ Silk Scarf
Ability: Scrappy
EVs: 16 HP / 252 Atk / 240 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Fake Out
- ExtremeSpeed
- Superpower
- Swords Dance

#41: B1rd is the w0rd
Choice band Talonflame got even better with V-create at its disposal

Talonflame @ Choice Band
Adamant Nature
- Brave Bird
- V-create
- U-turn
- Extreme Speed

Azumarill @ White Herb
Adamant Nature
- Shell Smash
- Water Shuriken
- Play Rough
- ExtremeSpeed

Terrakion @ Focus Sash
Jolly Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Close Combat
- Diamond Storm
- Taunt

Gengar @ Black Sludge
Timid Nature
- Substitute
- Shadow Ball
- Will-O-Wisp
- Taunt

Diggersby @ Silk Scarf
Adamant Nature
- Fake Out
- ExtremeSpeed
- Earthquake
- Head Charge

Thundurus (M) @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Taunt
- Defog
- Thunderbolt
- Oblivion Wing

#42: CeleTran
A defensively oriented team with Sub Spore Celebi

Gliscor @ Toxic Orb
EVs: 252 HP / 56 Def / 200 Spe
Impish Nature
- Roost
- Taunt
- Brave Bird
- Earthquake

Scizor @ Scizorite
EVs: 20 HP / 252 Atk / 236 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Bullet Punch
- Roost
- Superpower

Heatran @ Leftovers
Calm Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Lava Plume
- King's Shield
- Toxic

Slowking @ Assault Vest
Modest Nature
- Future Sight
- Psystrike
- Scald
- Fire Blast

Diggersby @ Silk Scarf
Adamant Nature
- Fake Out
- ExtremeSpeed
- Earthquake
- Head Charge

Celebi @ Leftovers
EVs: 132 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpA / 120 Spe
Modest Nature
- Substitute
- Spore
- Seed Flare
- Psystrike

#43: lol Flygon
A team built around Dragon Dance Mega Garchomp

Garchomp @ Garchompite
Ability: Rough Skin
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Earthquake
- Outrage
- Stone Edge

Tyranitar @ Choice Scarf
Jolly Nature
- Knock Off
- Diamond Storm
- Superpower
- Pursuit

Diggersby @ Silk Scarf
Adamant Nature
- Fake Out
- Extreme Speed
- Earthquake
- Head Charge

Azumarill @ White Herb
Adamant Nature
- Shell Smash
- Water Shuriken
- Play Rough
- ExtremeSpeed

Skarmory @ Rocky Helmet
EVs: 248 HP / 228 Def / 32 Spe
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Roost
- Whirlwind
- Brave Bird

Heatran @ Leftovers
Calm Nature
- King's Shield
- Lava Plume
- Doom Desire
- Roar

#44: Tough Claws V-create
A team built around Charizard X and Specs Starmie

Starmie @ Choice Specs
Ability: Analytic
Timid Nature
- Scald
- Psystrike
- Thunderbolt
- Trick

EVs: 168 HP / 248 Def / 92 Spe
Impish Nature
- Defog
- Roost
- Earthquake
- U-turn

Ferrothorn @ Leftovers
Relaxed Nature
- King's Shield
- Leech Seed
- Gyro Ball
- Horn Leech

Terrakion @ Lum Berry
Jolly Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Taunt
- Close Combat
- Diamond Storm

EVs: 144 HP / 252 Atk / 112 Spe
Adamant Nature
- V-create
- Dragon Claw
- Earthquake
- Roost

Thundurus @ Life Orb
Ability: Defiant
EVs: 76 Atk / 180 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Taunt
- Superpower
- Oblivion Wing

#45: Krookodile Rocks
Moxie Krookodile: now with Sucker Punch

Krookodile @ Life Orb
Ability: Moxie
EVs: 72 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Def / 180 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Knock Off
- Sucker Punch
- Superpower

Gyarados @ Leftovers
EVs: 88 HP / 192 Atk / 4 Def / 224 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Roost
- Dragon Dance
- Crabhammer
- Brave Bird

Celebi @ Leftovers
EVs: 136 HP / 252 SpA / 120 Spe
Modest Nature
- Spore
- Recover
- Seed Flare
- Psystrike

Heatran @ Leftovers
Calm Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Lava Plume
- King's Shield
- Earth Power

Diggersby @ Silk Scarf
Adamant Nature
- Fake Out
- ExtremeSpeed
- Earthquake
- Head Charge

Aegislash @ Air Balloon
Naughty Nature
- King's Shield
- Shadow Ball
- Sacred Sword
- Shadow Sneak

#46: Rotom the Friendly Ghost
A team built around Nuzzle + Hex Rotom

Rotom @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 64 Def / 192 Spe
Bold Nature
- Nuzzle
- Will-O-Wisp
- Hex
- Pain Split

Tyranitar @ Tyranitarite
Adamant Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Knock Off
- Sucker Punch
- Taunt

Diggersby @ Silk Scarf
Adamant Nature
- Fake Out
- Extreme Speed
- Earthquake
- Head Charge

Slowking @ Assault Vest
Modest Nature
- Future Sight
- Scald
- Psystrike
- Mirror Coat

Heatran @ Leftovers
Adamant Nature
- Shift Gear
- Sacred Fire
- Earthquake
- Meteor Mash

Gliscor @ Toxic Orb
Careful Nature
- Taunt
- Roost
- Knock Off
- Earthquake

#47: Machamp Champyon
No Guard DynamicPunch is still annoying in STABmons

Machamp @ Assault Vest
Ability: No Guard
EVs: 172 HP / 252 Atk / 84 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Dynamic Punch
- Knock Off
- Stone Edge
- Bullet Punch

Tyranitar @ Choice Scarf
Jolly Nature
- Diamond Storm
- Knock Off
- Superpower
- Switcheroo

Rotom-Wash @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 212 Def / 44 Spe
Bold Nature
- Volt Switch
- Scald
- Will-O-Wisp
- Pain Split

Diggersby @ Silk Scarf
Adamant Nature
- Fake Out
- ExtremeSpeed
- Earthquake
- Head Charge

Aegislash @ Air Balloon
Naughty Nature
- King's Shield
- Shadow Ball
- Sacred Sword
- Shadow Sneak

Heatran @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 56 SpA / 204 SpD
Modest Nature
- Rest
- Sleep Talk
- Lava Plume
- Earth Power
I swear to god. Only five of your teams DONT have diggersyby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)