SM Ubers Sable Eye (meme); #Win your games at turn 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys,

As requested by some of you i will publish how to actually pull off some meme strategies. (some would call it fun or troll).
Here comes the third Team Idea:

Use an predictable opening that gives you the edge over your opponent.

Proove that i was #25 with this meme :

Replay 1 ; Replay 2; Replay3

Have Fun trying to use this on your own :-)
Best Regards

:pikuh:

The Team
1531758420163.png

Gameplan:

Win the Game at turn 2.
This gameplan is very very easy to excecute , but easy to predict for your opponent.
A very common category of teams using this strategy are sticky web teams.
You paralyze the opponent turn 1 with nuzzle , sticky web turn 2 and pretty much got the game.

How to:

People expect you to lead mega sableeye and will try to kill it with an attacking move since it has magic bounce as an ability.

1) Metal Burst the attacking pokemon -> this usually kills
2) Pain Split -> this then deals 50%

You pretty much got 1,5 pokemon and a free switch.

The rest of the team takes advantage of fairy types (xern/arceus) beeing gone.

Description for each pokemon :

(Kind of hyper offense)
Sucide Lead -> Sableeye
Wallbreaker -> Yveltal
Sweeper -> Arceus Dark
Defensive Core -> Swellow

Arceus Dark: standard smogon set
Yveltal: Already described in detail here

Sableeye:

The core of this team.
Metal Burst , Pain Split -> Core Moves
Taunt for Deoxys/Smeargle etc.
Optional: Foul Play prevents setup, Thunder Wave and Toxic could be used instead

Swellow

Someone i played with called my teams endeavor spam and he is probably right.
I want to describe here why it works and what makes it so strong.

Endeavor Trap:
You need a fast pokemon with endeavor and low hp.
1) Swap it into a pokemon you need to be removed in order to win (Ex. Necrozma for Xerneas)
2) Press Endeavor -> He can either stay in and loose to xern or switch and loose another pokemon to a priority move
3) If you kill the pokemon you still have a fast endeavor mon in , so you either get the threat out of the way or a 2/1

Swellow has the edge since it has scrappy (hits Marshadow) and cannot be hit by shadow sneak since normal Type (Marshadow)

Necrozma and Salamence are bad, do not use those sets. Just using bad sets to prove meme is working. Anyone wins with rp pdon or dual dance necrozma regardless of other sets

Attachments

Welcome to Smogon! I'm locking your RMT for the time being as the forum rules require that you provide in-depth descriptions for each Pokemon to explain their roles. Please read the rules carefully and take a look at Team Showcase to see the level of detail we require. PM me with updated descriptions and I'll be happy to unlock this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)