Saamid's LEGENDARY Trade Shop! Access to Pokebank, pokemon are now available!

Status
Not open for further replies.
on that Conkeldurr do you know if ice punch and knockoff transfer down onto eggs? and if so what would i have to do to get an egg off it just any egg dont care about ivs id just trade for it but i know i dont have anything that good lol

ill breed anything you want or battle maison till my thumbs bleed lol (figuratively speaking) also try to get any evolution items you need

are u looking for anything in particular lol really interested in that ditto
Firstly, the ditto is still in my Black 2 cartridge so it's unavailable until pokebank's release.

I looking for flawless rare pokebank pokemon for it :) as it is quite a rare and LEGIT ditto :D

on that Conkeldurr do you know if ice punch and knockoff transfer down onto eggs? and if so what would i have to do to get an egg off it just any egg dont care about ivs id just trade for it but i know i dont have anything that good lol

ill breed anything you want or battle maison till my thumbs bleed lol (figuratively speaking) also try to get any evolution items you need
It doesn't pass down those moves as they are transfer only moves.

Only looking for equally good pokemon :D sorry!

cmt for Zekrom
I was interested in your Giratina but after investigating it a little further I noticed that the ID number does not match up.

I don't know if Serebii is liked or credible here, but according to this the last digit on yours is incorrect.

Not 100% sure thou, maybe it was a typo on your part.

Imma Fly

Who needs wings when you have Rokushiki?
I was interested in your Giratina but after investigating it a little further I noticed that the ID number does not match up.

I don't know if Serebii is liked or credible here, but according to this the last digit on yours is incorrect.

Not 100% sure thou, maybe it was a typo on your part.
Yeah it is a typo. Thanks for pointing it out. Here is my Giratina's data:

Giratina - Shiny, 6IVS, Impish, OT. SUM2013, ID No. 09303

Imma Fly

Unfortunately, my Zekrom is still in my Black 2 Cartridge. However Tornadus-T is available now. Is the same trade applicable for Tornadus? I will also give you priority when Zekrom is availlable
It can be applicable for Tornadus, but I want Zekrom as well. Is there anything from my thread that you would be willing to trade me your Zekrom for?

When Zekrom is available, I will trade it for the Victini :)

I will add you and wait online for our agreed upon trade.

Imma Fly

When Zekrom is available, I will trade it for the Victini :)

I will add you and wait online for our agreed upon trade.
Sure. PM me when you have the Zekrom ready.

Have you added me yet? You are not in my friend list.

Sure. PM me when you have the Zekrom ready.

Have you added me yet? You are not in my friend list.
Thanks for the trade, if there are any problems with the Tornadus-T, please notify me immediately.

This Tornadus is fully re-distributable and was just wondering if it is the same for Giratina.

If not I understand, as my Zekrom will not have redistribution rights. If yes, I will link your thread in Giratina's information.

Thanks!

Imma Fly

Thanks for the trade, if there are any problems with the Tornadus-T, please notify me immediately.

This Tornadus is fully re-distributable and was just wondering if it is the same for Giratina.

If not I understand, as my Zekrom will not have redistribution rights. If yes, I will link your thread in Giratina's information.

Thanks!
If possible, I would prefer that the Giratina not be redistributed. The same as how I will not redistribute your Zekrom. Victini is redistributable though.

Cresselia
OT:
Saamid 22038
Nature: Relaxed
IV Spread: 31/30/31/30/31/0
Ability: Levitate
Transfer Moves: Helping Hand, Icy Wind
Key Notes: Legit RNG in Heal Ball. Standard VGC Cresselia with the added bonus of having Hidden Power Fire for some variety.

Kyurem
OT:
Saamid 22038
Nature: Modest
IV Spread: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Ability: Pressure
Transfer Moves: Earth Power
Key Notes: Legit RNG in Luxury ball. Perfect for Kyurem White.

I would rather have these ones, since I've already recieved the other 2. xd But sure I can get you the other ones, sorry for the late reply, I haven't seen it before now.

Cresselia
OT:
Saamid 22038
Nature: Relaxed
IV Spread: 31/30/31/30/31/0
Ability: Levitate
Transfer Moves: Helping Hand, Icy Wind
Key Notes: Legit RNG in Heal Ball. Standard VGC Cresselia with the added bonus of having Hidden Power Fire for some variety.

Kyurem
OT:
Saamid 22038
Nature: Modest
IV Spread: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Ability: Pressure
Transfer Moves: Earth Power
Key Notes: Legit RNG in Luxury ball. Perfect for Kyurem White.

I would rather have these ones, since I've already recieved the other 2. xd But sure I can get you the other ones, sorry for the late reply, I haven't seen it before now.
These are currently unavailable. sorry!

CMT pls for your

Latios
OT:
Saamid 22038
Nature: Timid
IV Spread: 31/30/31/30/31/30
Ability:
Levitate
Transfer Moves: N/A
Key Notes: Legit RNG in dive ball. Has Hidden Power Fire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)