S/M UU Reservation Index (see final post)

Eyan

sleep is the cousin of death
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Can I reserve Arcanine please?
I doubt it. The reservation index is extremely outdated (I'll update it like tomorrow I promise), so Arcanine honestly shouldn't be on there anymore. It's currently ranked D on the VR, which basically implies it's unviable and the only reason it's ranked is that it's in the tier.

Deleted User 400951

Banned deucer.
I doubt it. The reservation index is extremely outdated (I'll update it like tomorrow I promise), so Arcanine honestly shouldn't be on there anymore. It's currently ranked D on the VR, which basically implies it's unviable and the only reason it's ranked is that it's in the tier.
Doesn't that mean it gets one of those "don't use it" analyses? Since I'm new to actually writing these I had wanted to do one of those

Eyan

is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Hi everyone, I've updated the reservation index here as much as I'm able to, but let me know if I've missed anything. Just to keep everyone informed, here's the rundown of how things will go the next couple of weeks until Ultra Sun/Moon writeups get underway:
  • There are a ton of reserved Pokemon right now that have yet to even have a WIP thread posted, so for those still interested in writing, do that ASAP. I'll be approaching all writers soon about their interest to continue writing them, as different Pokemon will require different degrees of revamp.
  • This thread will be locked when USM drops, and a new one will be made after things settle. All analyses then that I have not received updates about will be put back up for reservation.
Regarding revamps:
  • As this is a mid-gen game and not a new gen, we'll be starting directly with full writeups (bullet points before 2 qc checks as always).
  • For minor revamps on Pokemom already uploaded, we'll be editing them directly on site, so those won't be put back up for reservation.
  • For major revamps on those uploaded, they will be open for reservation.
  • For all revamps on those currently being written, the current writer gets priority.
  • If at any time you feel that there's a Pokemon that deserves a revamp, tell us in the discussion thread.
Finally, we are looking for more active people to be part of the QC team! I understand that progress had been slow prior to these recent weeks, so if you're interested and think you're able to pull it off, showcase your knowledge by giving unofficial checks to Pokemon being written about. If they're good, we may just ask you to join the team.

Do note that the QC team reserves the right to tell a writer whether to implement your check or not, but don't hesitate to hit us up on the UU discord if you have any questions!

Eyan

Umbreon, Gastrodon, Moltres, Xatu, Cloyster, Seismitoad, and Florges are up for anyone to reserve as well.

edit: Pidgeot and Alolan Muk have been dropped. Anyone can reserve them, although writers that could keep them up to date fast would be preferred.

Last edited:

Eyan

Gliscor is almost done, but I'm putting SubToxic Gliscor (just that set alone) up for reservation for badgeholders or QC members only. Recently, that set has gotten more popular with its usage in Snake and it's no longer just another bad low ladder set that people liked to use.

Reuniclus was also dropped and is up for reservation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)