RU RU Winter Seasonals - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

feen

control
is a Top Tiering Contributoris a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

Art by Bummer

Welcome to the first RU Seasonal! This seasonal will be part of the 2018 RU Tournament Circuit. Entering in this seasonal will earn you the points for an overall RU leaderboard, which contributes to achieving the prestigious RU Ribbon!

Specific Rules:
  • This is a standard USM RU tournament.
  • Matches are to be played on PS!, preferably on the smogtours server.
  • All rounds will be a best of three in this double elimination tournament, and you are free to switch teams during your series.
  • In the case that a ban is made or a Pokemon moves up from RU to another tier or down to RU from another tier through usage during the middle of a round, the tier change(s) will not be taken into effect until the proceeding round begins.
Standard Rules and Clauses:
  • Species Clause: A player cannot have two Pokemon with the same PokeDex number on his team.
  • Sleep Clause: You cannot inflict sleep upon more than one member of the opposing team.
  • Evasion Clause: The moves Double Team and Minimize are banned.
  • OHKO Clause: The moves Horn Drill, Guillotine, Sheer Cold, and Fissure are banned.
  • Endless Battle Clause: Anything capable of intentionally creating an endless battle is banned.
General Tournament Rules:
  • Identity: I expect many battles to be completed under alts. This can be bad for tournament security, and thus I will make this clear: If I hear any whispers of identity theft (battling as someone you are not) or proxy battling (helping someone else battle through pm) I will not be pleased and I will take severe actions.
  • Scouting: Next, I do not want to hear anything about counterteaming, at all. Do not complain about it. I also don't want to hear about any blatant scouting. There is a difference between "[user] is known for using stall" and "let me follow [user] around all day to watch all his battles since I am his opponent". I expect a lot of the former and none of the latter. I give permission to all battlers to ask any person spectating their battle to leave if they do not want them watching. Everyone will have access to your replays from earlier rounds though.
  • Timer Clause: As for taking long between moves, if your opponent asks you to hurry up, please oblige. If you are doing a damage calc for a key turn that is one thing, but prolonging every move is suspicious and annoying. Don't do it. Furthermore, Battle Timeout is a rule for a reason. If you run out of time, you lose, simple as that. It does not matter what your opponent says. Do not battle if you think you will have to leave mid battle, and instead reschedule for a better time.
  • Disconnections: Finally, in the case of a disconnect, the decision is in the hands of the player who did not disconnect. The options are: redo the battle move for move, redo the battle with the same teams but different moves, or redo the battle with completely different teams. If the battle was without a doubt over, they may also take the win. Any suspicion that a disconnect was committed on purpose to redo a match may be appealed to me, and if I feel this happened there will be severe consequences, don't do it.
Scheduling:
  • Use VMs to schedule with your opponent to make it easier for me to track activity calls when needed. If you use other methods to contact your opponent outside of VMs, then post in this thread confirming you're in contact with your opponent; otherwise, it's not necessary. Extensions for those with time conflicts will only be given when proof is provided of scheduling with their opponent in the beginning of the round (first 2-3 days). Do not schedule last minute expecting to be compensated in case of timezone conflicts or be given an activity win over your opponent.
Winners Bracket

Rubén herrero alvarez vs. KingKdot
Hot N Cold vs. bdov
TheWall vs. Lord Sylex
Z+V vs. Senpai D.M
Meru vs. Acsel
DragonKnightmaster vs. Frania
Frigus vs. Eternal Spirit
tyrantytar vs. Real FV13
Luispeikou vs. teachable
eren vs. atomicllamas
Pinboim3 vs. Holiano
Dundies vs. Randomnick
lax vs. MiyoKa
Rodriblutar vs. NLSlayer21
TSR vs. Alpha Rabbit
lighthouses vs. Rakan
MultiAmmiratore vs. BelmontGabriel
Luthier vs. HQuaze
EviGaro vs. CriticalMeme
mael vs. Feliburn
Chill Shadow vs. zdrup15
Accelgor vs. Inferno Monferno
Paradise Seeker vs. Crashy
PasY_G vs. DurzaOffTopic
Leru vs. KevinELF
Rex69 vs. King Wynaut
lockjaw vs. Chaitanya1.9
dodmen vs. Hamhamhamham
Elyna vs. Artoria
Gatorboy vs. Finchinator
Kingofcrimea vs. Mysterious M
Lopunny Kicks vs. Aberforth
RealShady vs. Shiba
lkapkd1 vs. Eternally
Mylo Xyloto vs. Heldinho
Serene's Grace vs. Pohjis
Nat vs. Slyol
MJ vs. CKW
Sam I Yam vs. Raseri
cielbakasan vs. Bongi
Jason Genova vs. FlamingVictini
Teddeh vs. yjh971203
eifo vs. hyperbeem
NOICER vs. zben
Trace vs. Robert Alfons
Lycans vs. false.
Ghost Cream vs. HT
Chano vs. Djokra

Losers Bracket (done by phantom )

CaCaTuA vs. Fleurer
Arifeen vs. Escoffier
JeromeSeiko vs. Grimreminder09
Nailec vs. Espeonage.
Disjunction vs. Elise
Not Miyan vs. zugubu royale
Twinmask vs. Plas
FLCL vs. Slick Willy
hoblaph vs. Taskr
CoolHandPat vs. RIPMyLifeFIR
Brum vs. wmartinez101
Pepeduce vs. Xiri
monchooo vs. Meat Grinder ♫
obii vs. coolio1223
Take Azelfie vs. Jarii
GammaGoGamma vs. Centinela
KingPiloswine vs. Parálisis
Kiyo vs. MohHumG
Miyami~~ vs. didi
roman vs. Harpp
Dlanyer vs. Cloud9 NxtLvl
naruto(sage) vs. RazorLeafVGC
neomon vs. Newalfonquest
Jopato vs. Ayanokouji
cbt vs. Garay oak
Stan Soojung vs. Beurdo
ProfessorMasterChief vs. Santu
Whitewash vs. Ajna
Melle2402 vs. Askov
Ervli vs. Umbra Soul
praj.pran vs. contic
Kushalos vs. Karppi
319phoenix vs. Mikaav
byronthewellwell vs. partys over
leo05051998 vs. Ice Tray
Superior91 vs. SaDiSTiCNarwhal
Drud vs. MrAldo
snagaa vs. esche
Amaroq vs. Reje
King Billu vs. Contact
Jrdn vs. DBW
Chrisloud1 vs. S poi re
TJ vs. The Excadrill
PursuitOfHappiny vs Sun
HNBL vs. The Leprechaun
TheJFrenzy1 vs. Lennart
Toy Time King vs. FrikThePolice
double switches vs. Huston

:blobpex::blobpex:Highlight Games :blobpex::blobpex:

eren vs. atomicllamas
lighthouses vs. Rakan
mael vs. Feliburn
snagaa vs. esche

Extension Deadline: 17th January 11:59 EST
Overall Deadline: 21st January 11:59 EST

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)