RU C&C Index: look here if you need to reserve an analysis

EonX

Battle Soul
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Added Alomomola and Offensive Spiritomb to the OP. On the subject of the OP, I'll update it some time tomorrow.

Darn it I was very excited, I'd already started looking at it.. @.@ is there any analyses you would recommend that I can do? I'd like to try it to give myself a bit more understanding of the game and team building in general. It doesn't even have to go in the analyses if it's that bad, I'd just like to see if I have what It takes to do analysis or not.

Molk

Godlike Usmash
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Darn it I was very excited, I'd already started looking at it.. @.@ is there any analyses you would recommend that I can do? I'd like to try it to give myself a bit more understanding of the game and team building in general. It doesn't even have to go in the analyses if it's that bad, I'd just like to see if I have what It takes to do analysis or not.
sadly i'm not sure if there's anything unreserved in RU atm :x (OP needs an update). If you play NU there are probably a few open though.

aVocado

@ Everstone
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
22:53Arikado Molk
22:53Arikado give me
22:53Arikado claydol revamp pls
22:53Arikado

22:54Molk ok

mibbit logs are lame but you get the idea

reserving claydol revamp

Pearl

Romance は風のまま
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis the 7th Grand Slam Winneris a Past SPL Champion
Dunno if this is ever allowed, by I'm reserving Swords Dance Mega Abomasnow if it gets approved for an analysis.

HypnoEmpire

Yokatta...
Sorry for double posting, but I'll be going and I'm not sure when I'll be back, so if someone can finish up Jynx for me, that would be great.

atomicllamas

but then what's left of me?
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Reserving Regirock

p sure spirit got permission to do this on IRC but:

<TIBot> funbro said 5 hours ago in #rarelyused: do u want the regirock analysis or n

y

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)