Walrus RODAN's epic walrus (for gamers) - Won by asek

RODAN

Banned deucer.
In 4th with 7,9 points: vonFiedler

Girls Generation - Gee

Grade 10 RODAN did nothing except listen to this album and play Yugioh: The Eternal Duelist Soul on an emulator for like 4 months. I burned out this album, I absolutely fucking adore it. But i have burnout even 7 years later, which is why I can’t in good faith rate this higher.

RODAN

Banned deucer.
In 3rd with 8.1 points: Asek

Mass of the Fermenting Dregs - 青い、濃い、橙色の日

You kept telling me about this band and I’m upset I didn’t check them out sooner. This is some wild shit. I love the guitar, i love the vocals, I love how industrial it gets in the latter half. This is so cool.

RODAN

Banned deucer.
In 2nd with 8.3 points: Lord Gaius

Tricot - Yosoiki

I have trouble describing why i like this song so much. I just do. It has a really cool sound and the vocals are awesome. I’m bad at critiquing music xD.

RODAN

Banned deucer.
In first with 8.7 points: LightWolf

T-Pistonz+KMC - Katte Nakou Ze!!

Sometimes you just gotta have some fun. This song is insanely fucking fun. It gives me nothing but pure joy. it may not be the best song technically on the list, but I can not name a song I enjoyed more.

RODAN

Banned deucer.
In 15th with 3.1 points: myzozoa

Beyonce - Yonce

This song is too short and doesn’t really go anywhere. It doesn’t build into anything at all. Its mostly droning and pretty uninteresting. Also I don’t really like Beyonce.

RODAN

Banned deucer.
In 14th with 3.2 points: vonFiedler

Godley & Creme - Sandwiches of You

This song is extremely unappealing to listen to. I hate hate hate the instrumentals.

RODAN

Banned deucer.
In 13th with 3.3 points: sam-testings

Nomico - Bad Apple!!!

Once again this is just not my style at all. I really don’t like this sounds aesthetic, not a big fan of the heavy DnB style 2hu remixes.

RODAN

Banned deucer.
In 12th with 4.2 points: Walrein

Caught a Ghost - Can’t Let Go

This sounds like the type of song you would hear in a netflix TV show soundtrack. Feel like this song is what elitist normies listen to to differentiate themselves from the pop music normies.

RODAN

Banned deucer.
In 11th with 4.5 points: Steven Snype

Mika - Lollipop

This song is obscenely annoying. This chorus sounds like the type of music they use to torture prisoners in Guantanamo Bay by playing it on repeat.

RODAN

Banned deucer.
In 9th with 6 points: Martin

The Kinks - Lola

No TRANSPHOBIA in MY walrus. #NotMyWalrus. I actually like this song a fair bit, but its nothing special IMO. I could put this song anywhere from 6-9 and I still wouldn’t be sure.

RODAN

Banned deucer.
In 8th with 6.2 points: Lord Gaius

Chicken Bone

I LOVE the Bebop OST. But you submitted possibly my least favourite song on it. Grrr!!

RODAN

Banned deucer.
In 6th with 7.2 points: Asek

Snoop Dogg ft Dr Dre - Gin n Juice

Not the biggest fan of S N O O P. This song is a classic for a reason though, he’s absolutely on fire in this song.

RODAN

Banned deucer.
In 5th with 7.4 points: Texas Cloverleaf

System of a Down - Chop Suey!

This song is super normiecore but its undeniably a fun and good song. Its classic middle school music.

RODAN

Banned deucer.
In 4th with 7.7 points: zorbees

JoJo - Edibles.

I really love this. Her voice is really great. I honestly don’t have much to say about this one. It’s good. Thats all u get.

RODAN

Banned deucer.
In 3rd with 7.9 points: Da Letter El

Kendrick Lamar - Swimming Pools (Drank)

As someone who has dealt with alcoholism a lot in my life this song really appeals to me on that level. But on the other level this song just has a great ass beat.

RODAN

Banned deucer.
In 2nd with 8.1 points: KnightsOfCydonia

The Dead Kennedys - Soup Is Good Food

I may not project it, but i’m actually really into punk music. It was my favourite genre for years and years. Dead Kennedys is one of my favourite punk bands on top of that too. Just a great punk song. Fresh Fruit for Rotting Vegetables is a top tier album I highly recommend it to the People who haven’t listened.

RODAN

Banned deucer.
In 1st with 8.5 points: Blazade

George Thorogood and the Destroyers - I Drink Alone

I also drink alone. This song perfectly captures the feel that you get when you are sad and drinking in front of your computer and your only friends are the hand that you place on your dick and the cans in front of you. This is also just some really fucking awesome blues.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)