Gen 4 RoA Mini-Tournament 19: LatiMence DPP - Congrats Marshall.Law

H-C hasn't been on Smogon in over 48 hours, so I'm just giving the activity to Shadow_Sneak to move this along.

BKC, you're up~
okay so missing a schedule isn't important, i tried to play once again after but he didn't understand it the same way when it wa obvious i could never make it to 11pm his time which was 5am my time. I've been doing the efforts to play but i'm the one getting fucked by you. Sounds more than fair just because I was away 2 days in the whole week.

okay so missing a schedule isn't important, i tried to play once again after but he didn't understand it the same way when it wa obvious i could never make it to 11pm his time which was 5am my time. I've been doing the efforts to play but i'm the one getting fucked by you. Sounds more than fair just because I was away 2 days in the whole week.
Relax, my man. I gave Sneak the activity because someone ideally should be playing BKC by Tuesday (was hoping to have finals started up earlier than that, tbh). After a lengthy extension in a "mini" tour, I went with the player that at least had responded to me and been online that weekend.

You're back now, and otherwise had a good activity case, so I reviewed this with Lutra. I'm going to reverse the decision, so BKC, you're up against H-C now. Shadow_Sneak, sorry, but you did miss the original scheduled time (and the rescheduled time, albeit due to a misunderstanding).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)