Revolving Door of Pokemon (Continuous)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Announcement:

I'm sorry for not mentioning this earlier, but as you guys might have noticed, I haven't been around much lately... After a bit of time away from Pokemon due to various real-life events, I've decided to extend this "hiatus" for a bit longer. Sorry for not saying this sooner.

I used to run this giveaway and be active on this site because it was fun to me, but that intrinsic motivation has just fallen away completely as of late. Lately Pokemon has felt more like a job that I don't get paid for than a hobby, and that's not how I want it to be. Hopefully taking a short break from it will allow me to come back refreshed and enthused about helping people in the community again.

So for now, I'm temporarily closing this thread. I do plan to come back, and plan to re-open a new giveaway thread when I do. But until then, I'm going to take a break from distributing for a while. I'm sorry to everyone who posted that I didn't get around to in the last few weeks.

I may still be around the site off and on, but I probably won't be really active here until at least mid-July, after I get back from a family vacation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)