Regular Trade Thread,Weird Username (20/3 Now with a 2nd (Modest) Celebi)

Status
Not open for further replies.
CMT for stuff? :D Fancy legendary collection too.... are they shinies some of them...? Can't tell. :P
Thanks. No shiny legends but I probably wouldn't keep them unless they were near perfect.

Unfortunately (& I've never said it before so I feel really bad) there's nothing that jumps out at me. Mainly because I'm after pentagon stuff anyway.

Mattapod definitely yes on the Celebi swap. I'll need to have a proper look again for the shinies and will post there in a bit.

Thanks. No shiny legends but I probably wouldn't keep them unless they were near perfect.

Unfortunately (& I've never said it before so I feel really bad) there's nothing that jumps out at me. Mainly because I'm after pentagon stuff anyway.
I'm no fan of shinies anyway. ^^

Well..the first couple of posts are "Pentagon" mons... :) But there are no legendaries there in fairness.

There are a lot of your legendary 6th gen SR Pokemon that I'm interested in. Plz check out my thread.

I don't have it up yet but I have a 31/31/31/X/31/31 adamant SR celebi.

I'm no fan of shinies anyway. ^^

Well..the first couple of posts are "Pentagon" mons... :) But there are no legendaries there in fairness.
What would you want for these?
Venonat Lvl. 1
OT: Miria
Nature: Modest
Ability: Tinted Lens
IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Giga Drain, Baton Pass, Agility

Porygon Lvl. 1
Ability: Trace
IVs: 31/x/31/30/30/30 - Hidden Power Fighting
Egg Moves: None.

Gligar Lvl. 1
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Immunity
IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves: Knock Off
(If you could breed the Gligar to be Impish or Careful that would be cool. If not making sure it's female would be OK.)

Riolu Lvl. 1
Ability: Prankster
Egg Moves: Vacuum Wave, Bullet Punch, Endure

Turtwig Lvl. 1
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Shell Armor
Egg Moves: Seed Bomb, Superpower
Notes: Male only.

Espurr Lvl. 1
Nature: Timid
Ability: Own Tempo
Egg Moves: Barrier, Trick, Assist

I guess the usual rate around here would be 2 for 1 if you're after soft resets?

There are a lot of your legendary 6th gen SR Pokemon that I'm interested in. Plz check out my thread.

I don't have it up yet but I have a 31/31/31/X/31/31 adamant SR celebi.
I'm definitely interested in Celebi plus:

Nidoran-Semi Redistributable
Hustle- Male
Timid-UT Lvl 1
Dive Ball
31/X/31/31/31/31
Moves: Poison Tail, Venom Drench

Tyrogue- Victory Road- Semi Redistributable
Steadfast- Male
Careful- UT Lvl 1
Poke Ball
31/31/31/X/31/31
Egg Moves: Fake Out, Foresight, Mach Punch, Feint

Rotom-Lumiose City
Levitate
Modest-Lvl 100
252 HP-252 SpAtt-6 SpDef
Poke Ball
31/30/31/30/31/31 (HP Grass)
Moves: Overheat, Hidden Power, Protect, Thunderbolt

Froakie-Azure Bay- Semi Redistributable
Protean-Male
Timid-UT lvl 1
Luxury Ball
31/30/31/30/31/30 (HP Fire)
Egg Moves: Toxic Spikes

Yveltal
Dark Aura
Jolly- Lvl 50
Ultra Ball
31/31/31/X/31/31
Moves: Snarl, Oblivion Wing, Disable, Dark Pulse

Xerneas
Fairy Aura
Timid-Lvl 100
6 HP-252 SpAtt-252 Spd
Master Ball
31/X/31/31/31/31
Moves: Moonblast, Grass Knot, Thunderbolt, Flash Cannon*

*could you Heart Scale Geomancy back on Xerneas over Flash Cannon?
Also happy to do 2 for 1 on these on SR'd stuff for breedables?

Last edited:
I'll get working on those for you! ^^ They have to be female I suppose? Apart from the Turtwig perhaps.. hehe. I hope you don't think I'm bold asking, but I'd really love your Lonely Rayquaza, Entei and Virizion. =] The Terrakion is also lurvly though, don't suppose there's anything else? Perhaps I'd have to breed a female Turtwig for ya? :P

What would you want for these?
Venonat Lvl. 1
Ability: Tinted Lens
Egg Moves: Giga Drain, Baton Pass, Agility

Porygon Lvl. 1
Ability: Trace
IVs: 31/x/31/30/30/30 - Hidden Power Fighting
Egg Moves: None.

Gligar Lvl. 1
Ability: Immunity
Egg Moves: Knock Off
(If you could breed the Gligar to be Impish or Careful that would be cool. If not making sure it's female would be OK.)

Riolu Lvl. 1
Ability: Prankster
Egg Moves: Vacuum Wave, Bullet Punch, Endure

Turtwig Lvl. 1
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Shell Armor
Egg Moves: Seed Bomb, Superpower
Notes: Male only.

Espurr Lvl. 1
Nature: Timid
Ability: Own Tempo
Egg Moves: Barrier, Trick, Assist

I guess the usual rate around here would be 2 for 1 if you're after soft resets?

I'm definitely interested in Celebi plus:

Nidoran-Semi Redistributable
Hustle- Male
Timid-UT Lvl 1
Dive Ball
31/X/31/31/31/31
Moves: Poison Tail, Venom Drench

Tyrogue- Victory Road- Semi Redistributable
Steadfast- Male
Careful- UT Lvl 1
Poke Ball
31/31/31/X/31/31
Egg Moves: Fake Out, Foresight, Mach Punch, Feint

Rotom-Lumiose City
Levitate
Modest-Lvl 100
252 HP-252 SpAtt-6 SpDef
Poke Ball
31/30/31/30/31/31 (HP Grass)
Moves: Overheat, Hidden Power, Protect, Thunderbolt

Froakie-Azure Bay- Semi Redistributable
Protean-Male
Timid-UT lvl 1
Luxury Ball
31/30/31/30/31/30 (HP Fire)
Egg Moves: Toxic Spikes

Yveltal
Dark Aura
Jolly- Lvl 50
Ultra Ball
31/31/31/X/31/31
Moves: Snarl, Oblivion Wing, Disable, Dark Pulse

Xerneas
Fairy Aura
Timid-Lvl 100
6 HP-252 SpAtt-252 Spd
Master Ball
31/X/31/31/31/31
Moves: Moonblast, Grass Knot, Thunderbolt, Flash Cannon*

*could you Heart Scale Geomancy back on Xerneas over Flash Cannon?
Also happy to do 2 for 1 on these on SR'd stuff for breedables?
I would like Entei, Suicune, Uxie, Cobalion, Terrakion, Virizion.

Everyhing I trade are 1-1 btw. Also, let me double check my celebi because it may not be all 31's like I thought.

Edit: the adamant Celebi is actually 31/31/31/29/30/31 so you know

Last edited:
Update before I reply to the posts above:

Another weird Celebi that I couldn't turn down. Also yet another confirmation that I dont think my X file is capable of putting up a flawless spread
2016 Anniversary Celebi (Code reset on X)
Modest - Natural Cure - UT - Lv 100 - Cherish Ball
29/31/31/30/31/31 - HP Electric
Confusion - Recover - Heal Bell - Safeguard
OT: GF ID: 03016
Stock: 1
Non Redis

Last edited:
I'll get working on those for you! ^^ They have to be female I suppose? Apart from the Turtwig perhaps.. hehe. I hope you don't think I'm bold asking, but I'd really love your Lonely Rayquaza, Entei and Virizion. =] The Terrakion is also lurvly though, don't suppose there's anything else? Perhaps I'd have to breed a female Turtwig for ya? :P
Well the Turtwig really doesn't have to be female. No special ball means that it's not a factor for me and 12.5% ratio doesn't seem fair. If you wanted to SV hatch one or two of those then I would certainly consider those four soft resets for the six breedables to be an equal trade.

I would like Entei, Suicune, Uxie, Cobalion, Terrakion, Virizion.

Everyhing I trade are 1-1 btw. Also, let me double check my celebi because it may not be all 31's like I thought.

Edit: the adamant Celebi is actually 31/31/31/29/30/31 so you know
The Celebi is fine.

I'm not keen on 1:1 trade but I did forget that they were shinies so that helps. If you could EV train the Yveltal (28 HP / 252 Atk / 228 Spe) and the Froakie (12 HP / 248 SpA / 248 Spe) in addition to the Heart Scale / Geomancy request, we will have a deal.

Or you could could do some cloning.

Hi both of you!

Thanks again for the interest and sorry for not getting back to you sooner. I had my sister stay this weekend and I didnt get any time on my laptop.

I need to clone Celebi and possibly one of the legends but I know I have a few copies of what you have asked for so I am certain that we can do this all this week.

Last edited:
Hellos again! :) I realised a bit later that the gender didn't really matter on Turtwig anyways... lol

I've done 3 of your 6 requested breeds, saw the Gligar had no useful egg moves anymore so i added 4 new ones and gave it an impish nature. Unfortunately I'm not using any manipulation with the game to get my breeds.. I don't really do SV hatching either! I used to be technical once and RNG but since they added the breeding system as it is in gen 6 I've felt no need. ^^ Sorry!

Hellos again! :) I realised a bit later that the gender didn't really matter on Turtwig anyways... lol

I've done 3 of your 6 requested breeds, saw the Gligar had no useful egg moves anymore so i added 4 new ones and gave it an impish nature. Unfortunately I'm not using any manipulation with the game to get my breeds.. I don't really do SV hatching either! I used to be technical once and RNG but since they added the breeding system as it is in gen 6 I've felt no need. ^^ Sorry!
That's fine. I've not long got into it myself! Would you EV train if I can give you some spreads?

That's fine. I've not long got into it myself! Would you EV train if I can give you some spreads?
I can do, however I'm going to focus on breeding the mons on my wanted list first, then EV train them all. ^^ I don't know how long it's going to take but I could do some of yours when I've finished breeding them! If you're not able to wait, perhaps some of my coming breeds would be of interest to you as well? :)

Just another note, I noticed my Porygon was HP flying and not fighting, would you like me up breed one with HP fighting instead?

I can do, however I'm going to focus on breeding the mons on my wanted list first, then EV train them all. ^^ I don't know how long it's going to take but I could do some of yours when I've finished breeding them! If you're not able to wait, perhaps some of my coming breeds would be of interest to you as well? :)

Just another note, I noticed my Porygon was HP flying and not fighting, would you like me up breed one with HP fighting instead?
HP Fighting would be really useful. I'll definitely keep an eye on your thread. Maybe if I spot a couple of interesting things that would change things!

HP Fighting would be really useful. I'll definitely keep an eye on your thread. Maybe if I spot a couple of interesting things that would change things!
Alright. =] But we're still on for the original trade yeah? ^^ Terrain can wait!

Your mons are ready. ^^ Added your FC and available for trade when you are!
Well I'd hoped to have Virizion cloned as part the other trade but that hasn't happened yet.

I've got Entei cloned already and a spare copy of Ray that I can give too. I'll need to get Viri cloned so its up to you if we wait.

It'll be done this weekend regardless.

Well I'd hoped to have Virizion cloned as part the other trade but that hasn't happened yet.

I've got Entei cloned already and a spare copy of Ray that I can give too. I'll need to get Viri cloned so its up to you if we wait.

It'll be done this weekend regardless.
After this weekend is fine! ^-^ I'll wait

Hello! I have my eyes on either one of your hoopa event pokemon. I don't have a trade thread myself, but I do have many competitive shinies such as a 31/31/31/x/31/x HA shiny wooper w/ egg moves, a 31/31/31/x/31/31 shiny krabby w/ knock off, or a perfect shiny inkay. I can also offer to EV train pokes if you're short for time. I do have more pokemon, but I don't want to clog up the post with all the info. If you're willing to trade you can pm me and I can tell you about more of my pokemon. Thank You!

Hello! I have my eyes on either one of your hoopa event pokemon. I don't have a trade thread myself, but I do have many competitive shinies such as a 31/31/31/x/31/x HA shiny wooper w/ egg moves, a 31/31/31/x/31/31 shiny krabby w/ knock off, or a perfect shiny inkay. I can also offer to EV train pokes if you're short for time. I do have more pokemon, but I don't want to clog up the post with all the info. If you're willing to trade you can pm me and I can tell you about more of my pokemon. Thank You!
What ball & nature is Inkay & I assume its Contrary?

I'd be interested in an EV trained version of that. & maybe something else for Hoops (jolly I assume)

What ball & nature is Inkay & I assume its Contrary?

I'd be interested in an EV trained version of that. & maybe something else for Hoops (jolly I assume)
The inkay is in a regular pokeball, adamant nature, and it has contrary. I could ev train it for you if you give me the desired spread, and I could give you another poke, possibly wooper (or of course, whatever peaks your interest).

The inkay is in a regular pokeball, adamant nature, and it has contrary. I could ev train it for you if you give me the desired spread, and I could give you another poke, possibly wooper (or of course, whatever peaks your interest).
I wouldn't be interested in the Inkay if the ball is standard. But if you could EV train a Hoopa for me and a couple of others then we have a deal.

I wouldn't be interested in the Inkay if the ball is standard. But if you could EV train a Hoopa for me and a couple of others then we have a deal.
Oh, okay. I can EV train any pokemon you request, though. Of course I would need the spread desired.

Last edited:
Mrs. Mime OK so I am thinking 3 EV training tasks:

Entei 132 HP / 252 Atk / 52 Def / 52 SpD / 20 Spe
Cobalion 4 HP / 8 Atk / 244 SpA / 252 Spe
Hoopa: 8 HP /232 Atk/ 4 Def / 12 Sp Def / 252 Spe

I'd prefer to do this all on one go. So if we trade these three then trade back after they are EV'd, I can include your UT version of Hoopa in that exchange.

If we can do this at the same time tomorrow (Tuesday) that would be ideal.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)