Rayzen's Pokémon Business Enterprise. Updated (05/04/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
it is not RnG'd by me I got it from someone else so I can't say. I don't know if Kyurem can be shiny naturally? A lot of times they have a shiny lock on legendaries.
yeah, it can be shiny. i like it.

sure mr Rayzen what is the project? XD
can you?
Spheal:
Aqua Ring
Curse
Stockpile
Yawm
Shiny Cyndaquil
Timid
31/X/31/31/31/31
Em quick Attack Covet Reversal Extrasensory.
Repeat ball.
Breed by me hatched by user on reddit.

Te interesa este por el shiny sneasel?
ya ese lo tengo =P. otra cosa?

Sir what ball? and it doesn't need to be shiny does it?

Edit: also the nature, ability & IVs?
Male with those eggs moves is fine for me ;)
Yes, all were SR'd on AS by either me or my friend. If you want all 3 I hope I can get your Timid Ralts and Timid Pidgey. I'd like the NN'd version of ralts if possible.
mmm by the moment i'll take latias and lugia =). which pokes do you want for them?

I'll take the ev'd version of Ralts then :) I've got powersaves so I can clear them myself.
Great let me know when you can trade.
done with the male 4 egg moves spheal ^_^
Which reward do you want for it? =P
Are you interested in that one at all then or others? It was not RnG'd by me and I can't track its origin past who I got it from.
yeah, i only want it xD. do you need something else?

yeah, i only want it xD. do you need something else?
If you are willing to clone a copy back to me we can do 1 for 1 for the beedrill. I don't really want to just trade him straight up.

I mean you have some great stuff but I only really need the Beedrill, Jolly shiny Gallade, and Shiny Naive Greninja to finish it out for me.

If you are willing to clone a copy back to me we can do 1 for 1 for the beedrill. I don't really want to just trade him straight up.

I mean you have some great stuff but I only really need the Beedrill, Jolly shiny Gallade, and Shiny Naive Greninja to finish it out for me.
okay, let me know when you can trade xD
May i ask, is that manectric yours or are you looking for one? Because i had my eye on it since yesterday XD
i dont have 1 magnetric here xD.

i dont have 1 magnetric here xD.
Sorry i just read it carefully now. you want to trade that in someone's thread sorry :) anyway may i take the technician roselia w/ IVs: 31/02/31/30/31/30, the one with no nickname.. :) oh yeah any more projects?

Sorry i just read it carefully now. you want to trade that in someone's thread sorry :) anyway may i take the technician roselia w/ IVs: 31/02/31/30/31/30, the one with no nickname.. :) oh yeah any more projects?
Okay xD. when can you trade?
i'll be thinking in others projects for you ;)

Hey man, are you still working on the Umbreon or is one available?
yeah, but i got a break of breeding Eevees since they takes FOREVER to hatch xD. are you interested in 1?

Also: New:

Dex #102-103
/

Nature: Modest| Gender: |(♀)| Ability: Clorofile / Harvest

IVs:
31/odd/31/
30/31/30 Life Orb

EVs:
-/-/-/-/-/- (Lv. 1)
UT Moves: Ancient Power | Synthesis | Grassy Terrain | Skill Swap
Trained Moves: | Hidden Power | Solar Beam | Sleep Power | Psychock |
OT: Basic | ID: 32547 SV = 1413 Reddit user TheTSBasic
Notes: Ideal for sun teams =P. The harvest Version comes in a Repear ball and UT.
Hidden Power: FIRE
Hached at: Santalune's Forest
Redistributable?: No

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)