Mawile-Mega @ Mawilite
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Def
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Sucker Punch
- Play Rough
- Thunder Punch

Mawile is kind of my fav mega, so i really like to play it. I've seen that it is more used with sppeed invesment, but i use it bulky cause it can take quakes after a intimidate and deal great damage with play rough, also it makes it survive to naganadel's fire blast when it hasn't set up a nasty plot yet.
Mawile also works as main wallbraker, it easily breaks chansey, and also toxapex and skarmory are OHKOed with thunder punch after a SD

Tapu Fini @ Leftovers
Ability: Misty Surge
EVs: 248 HP / 192 Def / 16 SpD / 52 Spe
Calm Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Taunt
- Nature's Madness
- Moonblast
- Defog

It´s the team support, a standard fini set that works as defogger, and also prevents mawile from getting burned, and can put pressure on stall with nature's madness and taunt

Landorus-Therian @ Flyinium Z
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Earthquake
- Smack Down
- Fly

Electric n ground imunity is great to help the 2 previous mons, also checks many mons that would threaten mawile, such as heatran or oposing lando, wich is KOed with Supersonic Skystrike

Ferrothorn @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Iron Barbs
EVs: 248 HP / 168 Def / 92 SpD
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Leech Seed
- Protect
- Power Whip

Greninja is kind of a threat, so ferrothorn is just to check it, stall some mons, and set up entry hazards

Tyranitar @ Assault Vest
Ability: Sand Stream
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
Serious Nature
- Pursuit
- Stone Edge
- Flamethrower
- Earthquake

I realized they besides lando, every mon of my team is weak to Volcarona, and i also lack of some reliable special wall, so AV tyranitar was the best option i think. Pursuit is to trap some annoying mons such as gengar. flamethrower is to avoid scizor from sweeping my entire team

Greninja-Ash (M) @ Life Orb
Ability: Battle Bond
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Ice Beam
- U-turn
- Gunk Shot

I thought that with gunk shot, ash's greninja would be much more a threat, being able to deal great damage to fairies and outspeed koko, also with access to U-turn to pivot and gain momentum

I really dunno if this team actually works, so I just want some feedback in order to improve my teambuilding skills
And please don't be so hard, as i said, i´m new at this :c

Hello there! I was looking at the team and i liked it. (P.S: im on mobile and might have spelling errors, sorry!)

I soon saw a couple problems with the team. The first is that you only have 1 main special attacker in the name of gren, as fini is a utility mon. I would recommend taking out lando as he isnt used as a rocker. I would say take out ferro but, it is used as a gren check. I would say put in a special salamence,thundurus-therian, or Naganadel. No one really suspects a special salamence. Thundurus-Therian, the electric and ground immunity and is special. Naganadel is a special sweeper and would be a nice addition to the team even tho it is weak to ground...

The second problem is that u basically lose to specs koko as if u do choose to use to keep lando, it dies to a specs hp ice koko. And if ttar is weakened, the game is basically over as the rest of the mons lose to t-bolt or dazzling gleam.

I hope this post helped with the team!
-LucarioAidan
Naga is getting banned this weekend lol, also greninja can stop specs koko if battlo bond was already activated, but i still think that im going to add thundurus-t. Is there any set that you recommend? Never used thundurus before. maybe nasty plot hp ice? also don't know if use volt switch or some coverage like sludge bomb for fairies or psychic for m-saur, that may cause problems
Thanks for helping!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)