Ransei's Ransprites!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ransei

Garde Mystik
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderatoris a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus

Hey um, These are sprites I made between August and now. Ever since I've started experiencing Google Draw (Yeah don't use Google Draw) and pixlr to do a lot of things with sprites.

Now for my collection of sprites I've been stuffing on my smogon profile for months...
All of them with a Pokemon as another Pokemon's trainer was for the interest of another user also :)

Fusionmons: 11

Single Pokemon Recolored: 3

High Quality Avatars: 58
Most of these are 80x80 bur keep in mind that the ones with Yveltal, Houndoom, Banette-Mega (with the trainer), and Banette-Mega FNAF version (without the trainer meaning the one that is with a trainer is 80x80) are the ones that are not 80x80.
<--(barely any change)
* Indicates that the next one is what I'm currently using on other servers.

High Quality Avatars but I just fused them together: 21
(N with Reshiram, Ash with Sceptile, ? Girl with Yveltal, and Lucario with Blaziken are the ones that aren't 80x80)

Well anyways, If you want to use any of these, let me know before you use them!

Banners: 3

Last edited:

OM

It's a starstruck world
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
/me dies from ransprite overload

Co-could I make a request?

Reactions: Mq

OM

It's a starstruck world
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Sure, go ahead. The time to make it though would most likely be extended due to school business.
Idc They're actually Good. Requesting The Gentleman Sprite Fused With a Shiny Magneton

I gtg soon, so I'll grab the sprites tomorrow.

EDIT: Thanks Ransei :D
It's Now in My Signature

Last edited:
Nice sprites man, especially the marionette and the santa sprite :]
Also, I love the 3D kyurem and garchomp fusion and the electric legend fusion.
Keep up the good work :D

Mq

It's Megaqwer's Time!
Mind if i request? n_n
Charizard X With a Knight Sprite?Thx!

and using your blaziken/lucario?

Last edited:

Mq

It's Megaqwer's Time!
Thanxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx thtas so awesome........................
Only if PS main give me to use itTTTTTTTTTTTT

Hey! if you're taking requests, can you combine these:
OR
+
+

with Drifloon in the top left, Jolteon under it, and the trainer on the right? Drifloon is optional if you can't fit it in and it's up to you if you want to recolor this one.
-AND/OR-
+

With Gallade on the left and recolors for the trainer. Thanks! ^^

Ransei

Garde Mystik
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderatoris a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
Hey! if you're taking requests, can you combine these:
OR
+
+

with Drifloon in the top left, Jolteon under it, and the trainer on the right? Drifloon is optional if you can't fit it in and it's up to you if you want to recolor this one.
-AND/OR-
+

With Gallade on the left and recolors for the trainer. Thanks! ^^

Mq

It's Megaqwer's Time!
if you are free then,plz can you make onemore for me ?n_n
Can it be looking like my avatar?(Plz reply)And i think it may be impossible so a no wont me shocking n_n

Last edited:

nv

The Lost Age
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
An easy and simple request...

+

Maybe a couple Wingull since they are so small, but one single one is fine. I would want Pelipper but it doesn't fit as well imo.

EDIT: also my 1.2k <3

Ransei

Garde Mystik
if you are free then,plz can you make onemore for me ?n_n
Can it be looking like my avatar?(Plz reply)And i think it may be impossible so a no wont me shocking n_n
If they require recoloring, it might take a while because I have exams this week.
An easy and simple request...

+

Maybe a couple Wingull since they are so small, but one single one is fine. I would want Pelipper but it doesn't fit as well imo.

EDIT: also my 1.2k <3
Wingull

1 Wingull
2 Wingull
3 Wingull
4 Wingull
5 Wingull
BRUH

1 Pelipper

Last edited:

nv

The Lost Age
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
If they require recoloring, it might take a while because I have exams this week.

Wingull

1 Wingull
2 Wingull
3 Wingull
4 Wingull
5 Wingull
BRUH

1 Pelipper
Oml lol. Thanks a ton! I may make a future request, but I am not sure how fluent you are with pixel art from scratch lol. Lemme know? :P

EDIT: Forgot to ask for permission, so I am now asking...is it ok to use these? (I am compiling them, them being all my requests / Siebold sprites specifically, for now lol)

Last edited:

Ransei

Garde Mystik
Oml lol. Thanks a ton! I may make a future request, but I am not sure how fluent you are with pixel art from scratch lol. Lemme know? :P

EDIT: Forgot to ask for permission, so I am now asking...is it ok to use these? (I am compiling them, them being all my requests / Siebold sprites specifically, for now lol)
I haven't tried making them from scratch so idk if I would be able to do it

And of course you can use them, you requested them :^).

nv

The Lost Age
I haven't tried making them from scratch so idk if I would be able to do it

And of course you can use them, you requested them :^).
Well, I wanted to request another Siebold avatar using this base still:

But I wanted to add a "chef's hat" like shown here in Siebold's hand:

And if that is possible, I want it paired with Vanillite:
or Gyarados:
/
I can't decide which mon or Gyarados to use so surprise (all three would be really cool tho)

Basically I wanted a "food themed" Siebold avatar...

I would love to have the Siebold with the Chef's Hat as a separate image so I can possibly use it for future requests, but don't worry if it is too much of a hassle

PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU CAN'T DO THIS. I WILL BE OK :P

Ransei

Garde Mystik
Well, I wanted to request another Siebold avatar using this base still:

But I wanted to add a "chef's hat" like shown here in Siebold's hand:

And if that is possible, I want it paired with Vanillite:
or Gyarados:
/
I can't decide which mon or Gyarados to use so surprise (all three would be really cool tho)

Basically I wanted a "food themed" Siebold avatar...

I would love to have the Siebold with the Chef's Hat as a separate image so I can possibly use it for future requests, but don't worry if it is too much of a hassle

PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU CAN'T DO THIS. I WILL BE OK :P
I'll see what I can do and will let you know somewhere later in the week if not tomorrow or earlier.

Ransei

Garde Mystik
Sorry for the delay there, but I attempted the a hat and gave it for Siebold to hold. I'm not sure if the hat looks good enough though...

A
B
C
D
E
F

(Putting in both Gyaradoses was not possible, each Gyarados took too much space for the other meaning you would've only seen a part of a Gyarados looking like if it was attached to the other Gyarados in an odd way)

This set has both sides of the hat gray instead of black. (Was curious to find out which one looked closer to the chef hat)

A
B
C
D
E
F

nv

The Lost Age
Oddly enough I like the hat, but at the same time I get what you mean by it "not looking good enough". I really appreciate that you took time and effort to make this for me and thank you so much for the sprites. Love them all, :)

Something that I kind of want to see: you could place the hat atop his head / fit his head (idc if it hits the 80x80 for CA size, I just wanted to see it like that lol)

Sobi

Banned deucer.
These are really nice! I have some requests for you though.

I'd like a Pikachu + Ash sprite, please!

OR

I'd like a Mercuria sprite, please! Here are some pictures of her

Feel free to choose one of the two! Good luck n_n

Ransei

Garde Mystik
These are really nice! I have some requests for you though.

I'd like a Pikachu + Ash sprite, please!

OR

I'd like a Mercuria sprite, please! Here are some pictures of her

Feel free to choose one of the two! Good luck n_n

I'll try to see if I can make a Mercuria sprite!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)