Gen 4 Rank My Gen 4 OU team

Rank My Gen 4 OU Team

https://pokepast.es/7d34a667d5e4bffc
The main goal is make infernape and gyarados sweep.

Let me explain the members and their roles.

Machamp:

1696990355357.png

I need a attaking lead with good attack and bulk and machamp complete this role thanks to his his good coverage and spreading confuses with Dynamic Punch which makes me won a lot of battles, bullet punch for weaking foes in sash like froslass and azelf, stone edge for flying types and Payback for Gosht and Psychic types.

Tyranitar:
1696990270978.png

Amazing pokemon and one of my favorites. I use the all purpose set becuase he can tank hits from pokemon from zapdos, latias( is she dont use surf or grass knot) and other special attackers. I give him that spread of evs in special attacks to ko breloom and the item lum is for that tho much breloom try to spore tyranitar and then BOOM! tyranitar wake up and KO back with a fire blast (If hits ) and helps with rotom who try to burn it.

Infernape:
1696990116357.png

My Favorite Pokemon of all time and one of the best mixed attackers in the tier i know he fall off but he is still very good i use the classic mixnape with life orb, i know Life orb inst good anymore thanks to the hazards, sandstorm, and the recoil of the orb but is still a terrific weapon becuase even a resisted hit can make much damage, the evs given is to speed tie with other infernapes, and KO blissey with close combat after steath rock damage.

Metagross
1696990232276.png

Metagross is the set up rocks of the team, i know is usally used to lead but he is slow the fact much lead use taunt before he can set up the rocks, so i use him in the back when he force a switch i set up rocks, earthquake is obviosly coverage for fire types and steel types, explosion i dont think need explation and Meteor Mash for Stab and raising my attack to power up explosion if it need it

Latias
1696990205545.png

The revenge killer of the team, i prefer him to rotom becuause he can switch into water attack of gyarados and ko in back with thunderbolt and choice scarf flygon and gengar, healing wish is one of the other reason why i use healing wish latias and is heal infernape becuase of the life orb recoil and trick is obvoiusly for stall and for pokemon who tries to set up like suicune.

Gyarados
1696990312013.png

My Win Condition, gyarados is one of the most scary sweepers thansk to his good power and bulk , leftlover is for healin him every turn thanks to sandstorm, Taunt is for pokemon like breloom who try to status in gyarados like breloom, clefable and for skarmory who try to haze him stone edge is for other gyarados and zapdos, and waterfall for stab and flinch rate.

Overall have good results with this team but should i change something? like held items or moveset?, i will read your recommendation.

Aomori
i like lum berry tyranitar for eating breloom spore
but i make some changes to the team

https://pokepast.es/a2ff5f9074b109bf quit and added some pokemon i quit gyarados becuase soemtimes set up was to hard to make it i
so i decided to make a team for infernape
starmie is for spinning hazards the infernape are weak o all and giving colbur berry to not being weakinf by pursuit , i decided to keep latias to healing nape and scizor band is a great teamamte for nape for that u turn and bring nape safely and revenge killing weaken pokemon

and making metagross as a lead because sometimes machamp ins good with other leads, like roserade and jirachi

so i think the team loks better than before but should i change somr other thinks like giving nape epxert belt over life orb?

Update

https://pokepast.es/45a19ea1dd8d179e

i decide to bring back gyarados because he is so good with taunt to stall teams and trick rooms and change starmie to scizor band thanks he have u turn and pursuit and so having two pursuit users will be useful when one has been fainted an givin nape expert belt becuase expert belt give need boost while no costing my hp

Well i think the second update looks much better but in your opinions what looks better.

Should i change infernape evs to maximize his special attack and given reducing her evs into speed to boost his attack and still outspeed the mayority of 100 speed base in the format?

Last edited:
Rank My Gen 4 OU Team

https://pokepast.es/7d34a667d5e4bffc
The main goal is make infernape and gyarados sweep.

Let me explain the members and their roles.

Machamp:

View attachment 560408
I need a attaking lead with good attack and bulk and machamp complete this role thanks to his his good coverage and spreading confuses with Dynamic Punch which makes me won a lot of battles, bullet punch for weaking foes in sash like froslass and azelf, stone edge for flying types and Payback for Gosht and Psychic types.

Tyranitar:
View attachment 560403
Amazing pokemon and one of my favorites. I use the all purpose set becuase he can tank hits from pokemon from zapdos, latias( is she dont use surf or grass knot) and other special attackers. I give him that spread of evs in special attacks to ko breloom and the item lum is for that tho much breloom try to spore tyranitar and then BOOM! tyranitar wake up and KO back with a fire blast (If hits ) and helps with rotom who try to burn it.

Infernape:
View attachment 560397

My Favorite Pokemon of all time and one of the best mixed attackers in the tier i know he fall off but he is still very good i use the classic mixnape with life orb, i know Life orb inst good anymore thanks to the hazards, sandstorm, and the recoil of the orb but is still a terrific weapon becuase even a resisted hit can make much damage, the evs given is to speed tie with other infernapes, and KO blissey with close combat after steath rock damage.

Metagross
View attachment 560399

Metagross is the set up rocks of the team, i know is usally used to lead but he is slow the fact much lead use taunt before he can set up the rocks, so i use him in the back when he force a switch i set up rocks, earthquake is obviosly coverage for fire types and steel types, explosion i dont think need explation and Meteor Mash for Stab and raising my attack to power up explosion if it need it

Latias
View attachment 560398

The revenge killer of the team, i prefer him to rotom becuause he can switch into water attack of gyarados and ko in back with thunderbolt and choice scarf flygon and gengar, healing wish is one of the other reason why i use healing wish latias and is heal infernape becuase of the life orb recoil and trick is obvoiusly for stall and for pokemon who tries to set up like suicune.

Gyarados
View attachment 560407
My Win Condition, gyarados is one of the most scary sweepers thansk to his good power and bulk , leftlover is for healin him every turn thanks to sandstorm, Taunt is for pokemon like breloom who try to status in gyarados like breloom, clefable and for skarmory who try to haze him stone edge is for other gyarados and zapdos, and waterfall for stab and flinch rate.

Overall have good results with this team but should i change something? like held items or moveset?, i will read your recommendation.
Ur team is really weak to rotom, even with tar. Not a bad team tho, just needs some small edits

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)