Tournament Random Battles Extension League - Manager Signups

Status
Not open for further replies.
PS Name: L0stmem0ries

Co-Manager (if any): matte

Preferred Mascot: ttar or bax
What is your managing experience, if any?: I’ve managed mostly recently discord tours, pl and a wcop rn. matte and I will bring a good vibe to the team and make sure things get done. matte hasn't managed anything so far, but he is active and really helpful. He's active in playig ranbat, and will offer alot of support in matches and reviewing replays. This is shot at managing, but not his first time giving advice.

Last edited:
PS Name: L0stmem0ries

Co-Manager (if any): matte

Preferred Mascot: ttar or bax
What is your managing experience, if any?: I’ve managed mostly recently discord tours, pl and a wcop rn. matte and I will bring a good vibe to the team and make sure things get done. matte hasn't managed anything so far, but he is active and really helpful. He is a Top Team Rater and a Tutor so I trust he can give good advice on play, and how to prep for such a volatile format. He's active in playig ranbat, and will offer alot of support in matches and reviewing replays. This is shot at managing, but not his first time giving advice.
JA LGI (confirming)
also velvet ur going down buddy.

Dorron

BLU LOBSTAH
is a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a defending World Cup of Pokemon Champion
PS Name: Dorron
Co-Manager (if any): davidelbello
Preferred Mascot: Garchomp->Dragonite->Dragapult
What is your managing experience, if any? I've managed WCOP, MonoWC, two NDWC, EPL and more tournaments
Why would you make a good manager?: Because I have experience and all my players from these tournaments can confirm I've been very invested on making the team succeed, plus I want to engage more with the Randbats community. David is already a known player who knows the community more than me and I'm sure he's going to be a great manager aswell.

PS Name: Dorron
Co-Manager (if any): davidelbello
Preferred Mascot: Garchomp->Dragonite->Dragapult
What is your managing experience, if any? I've managed WCOP, MonoWC, two NDWC, EPL and more tournaments
Why would you make a good manager?: Because I have experience and all my players from these tournaments can confirm I've been very invested on making the team succeed, plus I want to engage more with the Randbats community. David is already a known player who knows the community more than me and I'm sure he's going to be a great manager aswell.
Confirming

PS Name: luchick
Co-Manager: Trefleuh
Preferred Mascot: chomper here
What is your managing experience, if any?: Managed wcor1 and was 3rd manager at wcor2, managed few tours from small communities and LA servers
Why would you make a good manager?: we both have solo rands experience such as Rands Slam playoffs and teamtours like RBTT, CCC and Wcor, so we already know how a good team should feel. We also know well enough the community to draft the best players arround c:
Oh, i had to confirm? :c
Confirming then D:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)