Project Randbats Spotlight Cycle 13 - Gen 9 Chimera 1v1

What would you like to see as the next Randbats Spotlight ladder? (See post for info)

• Gen 9 Chimera 1v1

Votes: 57 54.3%
  • Gen 3 Full Potential Random Battle

Votes: 41 39.0%
  • Gen 9 Random Doubles Battle Inverse

Votes: 27 25.7%
  • Gen 5 Foresighters Random Battle

Votes: 28 26.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vitoran

formerly Barbows
vote for chimera if:
- you enjoy the game of pokemon
- you like to think outside the box
- you do not enjoy the game of pokemon
- you just enjoy clicking stuff and seeing what happens
- you enjoy the box where you currently think
- how did you get here anyways?
- you would like to receive 1 million dollars

do NOT vote for chimera if:

-ç̸̨̦̩͊͌͊̎̍̓͊͜v̶̡̛̛̀v̴̬̪̂̄g̸̜̱̱̱̗̟̺̤̪̹͎̗̥̝̾͑̇̐̐͋̾̃̾͆̓̂͘̕͘n̶̨̧̬͙̠͍̮̦͎̅̇̄́̒̎͛͌͛̏́̚̚͜͝ç̶̧̘̰͍̩̪̝͖̬͇͍̿͗̃͆̚͝p̶͚͉̯̙̣̼͂̉͂̍ḻ̶̛̪̭͇̝̤̦̟̣̲̋͆̀̒e̷̻͚͕͉͍̠̯̗̊͊̈́̉̈́͂̃̆̅͒̕͜͠a̵̭̳̬̻͈̱͋̽͗̉̑̉͛͗̎̀͗̄͐͜͝ś̴̡̈́̈̆̔̉̇̄̂̀͐̿͂e̶̮̘̼̯͋̊͛̓̍̚͝͝ṡ̷̪̜̬͉͈͇͐̃͂̅͛͘͘̚͝͝a̸̢͎͙̬̳̯̣̻͖̮̾̇ṽ̶͎̱͓̹͔͍̣̩̊̏̃̐̾͂̅ĕ̴̪̮͉̱̖̈́̔̍̊̄͠m̷̢͖̤̱͙͉̈́̈͂͐̽͘e̷͉͚̖͓͈͊̍̑̃̿ͅ.̵̦͖̠̉͆̊̄̊̊̅̾͝͝f̴̜̆͂̏̾̏́͘l̶̻̼̗͇̼̱̍́̒͌̽̈́g̴̨̙͇͓͍̭͈̗̻̙̋̀̈̉̅̉́͝ń̵̨̛̳̞͖̘͔͚̣̱͉̹̟͑͑̂̓̇͌̋́͝v̷̡̨̡̻̙̰͈̼͇̪̽͘s̷̨̧̛͈̬̱̟̱̜͇̳̔̀͗̾̐̀̓͐͐͝d̸̝͈̘̖̭̃̔̏̓͑͊̏̓͜.̷̧̤̟̼̠͈͔͓̼͇͈͈͈̜̀͊̅̌̔̎̆̈́͗̀̂̆̀̚f̸̢̱̮̟̺̼̤̻̜̔͒̔͊,̴̣̤̝̝͖͖̹͓͇̞̣̜̺͈̪̀

Mathy

I swear I have good sitting posture
is a Programmeris a Forum Moderatoris a Battle Simulator Moderator
I realized that PS has a cool feature in that it lets you submit your team order with just 1 chat command instead of needing to click on mons 1 by 1, which is really convenient for this format, at least how I use it. You type /team 435162 for example, which uses mon 4 for the type, 3 for the ability, and so on. So instead of needing to keep track of the order in my head and click mons 1 by 1, I can fill out my mon more holistically by deciding the slots in any order I want. I usually start with /team tiasmm in the text box so I know which slot is which, then replace the slots as I decide my team.

E: fixed abbreviation, thx pulse u nerd

E2: If you type /exportinputlog after the battle, you can see what order your opponent chose. It will be shown in a similar format, e.g. >p2 team 1, 3, 4, 2, 6, 5 assuming your opponent is player 2 (the order the players are in the "X vs Y" title is the player order).

Last edited:
I realized that PS has a cool feature in that it lets you submit your team order with just 1 chat command instead of needing to click on mons 1 by 1, which is really convenient for this format, at least how I use it. You type /team 435162 for example, which uses mon 4 for the type, 3 for the ability, and so on. So instead of needing to keep track of the order in my head and click mons 1 by 1, I can fill out my mon more holistically by deciding the slots in any order I want. I usually start with /team tasimm in the text box so I know which slot is which, then replace the slots as I decide my team.
tiasmm would be the correct format if you are trying to use a mnemonic for which slot is which

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)