Project PU's 2nd Annual Secret Santa

BP

Beers and Steers
is a Contributor to Smogon
Approved by Anty and the gang

Building Deadline: January 1

How to join: So, I'm pretty sure that most of you know what the concept of Secret Santa is, it's basically anonymous gift giving; in our case all the gifts are all replaced with Pokemon teams, think of it as a Teambuilding Workshop only everyone asks for and contributes teams, and it's all anonymous (until the very end). If you'd like to join in on the fun, make sure to send me a private message on Smogon writing about what core you'd like somebody to build around and a simple reply to this message. Please feel free to drop a post saying anything here in this thread to let others know that you will be participating, just remember if you don't send me that PM I'll pretend you don't exist! Sending in a request also means that you'll be building around someone else's core as well, so please don't sign up if you're not going to actually be able to finish the team, because you're just making things less enjoyable for others as well as making things more difficult for me. So please, don't do that! Anyways, once we reach the sign up deadline you'll get a PM from me containing the core you'll need to build around, which upon completion you'll need to send back to me. Yup, it's as simple as that!

General Rules:
-The request/finished team must be sent via forum PM to me,Broken Phobias-Letting me know on Discord/IRC/ won't do the trick!

-Do NOT tell anybody what request you got, or what request you sent - Please don't do this it's called Secret Santa for a reason

-You may change your request at any time, until sign ups deadline - So you don't have to tear your hair out thinking of something. However, Once the deadline for sign ups has transpired, it'll be too late for any changes!

-Get your team done!!! - As I've already said, don't join if you can't actually finish your team in time. there is someone else trying hard to finish the the team that you have requested, so try to respect their effort as well as the person whose request you received.

-If you want to be really awesome and cover up for any stupid slackers feel free to send me a PM!

-Just so everyone knows a core is made up 2-3 Pokemon no more than that though.

-And please don't be afraid to join in, if you don't think your team building skills are good enough, I'm always there to help, so send me updates when you feel like it.​

Have fun and good luck!

termi

bike is short for bichael
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor
Hi my name is Ebony Dark'ness Dementia Raven Way and I have long ebony black hair (that's how I got my name) with purple streaks and red tips that reaches my mid-back and icy blue eyes like limpid tears and a lot of people tell me I look like Amy Lee (AN: if u don't know who she is get da hell out of here!).I'm not related to Gerard Way but I wish I was because he's a major fucking hottie.I'm a vampire but my teeth are straight and white.I have pale white skin.I'm also a witch, and I go to a magic school called Hogwarts in England where I'm in the seventh year (I'm seventeen).I'm a goth (in case you couldn't tell) and I wear mostly black.I love Hot Topic and I buy all my clothes from there.For example today I was wearing a black corset with matching lace around it and a black leather miniskirt, pink fishnets and black combat boots.I was wearing black lipstick, white foundation, black eyeliner and red eye shadow.I was walking outside Hogwarts.It was snowing and raining so there was no sun, which I was very happy about.A lot of preps stared at me.I put up my middle finger at them.

"Hey Ebony!" shouted a voice. I looked up. It was... Draco Malfoy!

"What's up Draco?" I asked.

"Nothing." he said shyly.

But then, I heard my friends call me and I had to go away.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)