PS! Model Mod & Fixing Thread

I don't know if this has been mentioned yet, but there are a bunch of dancing pixels on Shiny Blastoise's back.
Dancing pixels on the back leg.
Some strange pixels on the leg fur, can't tell if it's shading or bug.

sorry for massive necrobump but non shiny slowking's head flickers in team preview from the back :s

So I hope this is the right place to mention this.
The Shiny Gourgeists and Pumpkaboos haven't been working for a while now.
The regular sized Gourgeists and Pumpkaboo's do, but the smalls, larges, and supers don't.
It'll display as shiny in the team line up before a battle and in the team builder, but once the battle starts and it's sent out on the field it reverts back to it's normal colors.
Here's a battle replay as an example that shows them all. Gourgeist-Large and Pumpkaboo-Small weren't there cuz, y'know, no space, but I'm sure they don't work either.
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/customgame-348463227

I don't know if it can be fixed, but I really hope so 'cause Shiny Pumpkaboo/Gourgeist is my favorite shiny and the regular form really isn't viable.

Oh and I looked at the chart and saw Auto-Fixed, but couldn't really figure out what that meant exactly.

Quite Quiet

I need a kitchen knife that doesn't whisper to me
is a Site Content Manageris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
TFP Leader
Shiny Pumpkaboo/Gourgeist
I have sorted it out, so the next time this is updated, you should see the shiny versions properly.

Will you guys fix the female equiv models? Or do you only fix whichever gender has the issues?
Genders generally doesn't result in a large enough difference for us to care about, which is more often than not why they're not added.

Ridaz

Don't @ me
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnus
Somehow, I can't see the shiny model of Mega Mewtwo X in my team when I mega evolve it (i.e., Shiny Mewtwo mega evolves into regular Mega Mewtwo X). This replay shows the problem, and it only happens on my side http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ubers-387474658
It displays as shiny for me in the replay, whether or not I click "switch sides". (The mega evolution is on turn 4, for anyone else looking for it.)
This was fixed today

So i don't know if this is the appropriate place to put this, but East Sea Gastrodon doesn't show a 3d sprite. I saw it on the list, so i don't know why its not there. It really bugs me because i use black & white sprites to make it fit in. I dont know if its in the works or something wrong on my side, but its really annoying :E

Reactions: dom

Zodiax

not this
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnus
So i don't know if this is the appropriate place to put this, but East Sea Gastrodon doesn't show a 3d sprite. I saw it on the list, so i don't know why its not there. It really bugs me because i use black & white sprites to make it fit in. I dont know if its in the works or something wrong on my side, but its really annoying :E
Was just about to post this too

Image for posterity

Layell

Alas poor Yorick!
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I noticed that Togekiss's model is shiny when it is on your side. The left ear is supposed to be blue, not black. This is seriously messing with my ocd...
This is more of a case that the colour limiter squashed the blue into a more blue black, that isn't the shiny version.

Layell

Alas poor Yorick!
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Hi

Sun and Moon sprite problems can now be addressed here. By addressed, I mean "there is no sprite whatsoever", not "this sprite looks weird"

Once Sun and Moon models are out I will continue to use this thread for model fixing as well.

(I know about Tapu Bulu, sending in an update)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)