PS Battle Royale

So PS Mafia is running a Battle Royale for all PS rooms, and this seems right up circus's alley of OC games with essentially noobs running around. It's still uncertain that circus maximus qualifies as its own room since your PS room is so dead, but if y'all can convince some other PS room to take you,

Canalave Library, Random Battles, GC, Chess, Scrabble, Pro Wrestling, Survivor, Anything Goes, Sports, Lobby, Mafia, BD

have all already signed up, with OMs at the very least also submitting their rosters soon.

Reactions: Wob

Martin

A monoid in the category of endofunctors
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I’d be down for this. Only thing for me is it could get a bit hectic alongside meta mafia, but it sounds fun. Low prio if this qaualifies as an “in” post

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
Ok so apparently we only have a day

My inclination is to say we need at least one person with familiarity with people on ps. This is largely a social game, so it’s good to actually know something about who we’re playing with. I know VV played ps mafia before coming here, but if anyone else did let me know.

My feeling is to let VV in by default and rand the other 2 spots? How do people feel about this

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
is an Artistis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Feel free to give someone other than me a chance, I'll just try to get team CAP working on my own : )

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
is an Artistis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Another person wanted to join the CAP team, so I let him take my spot. This means I'm still game for the circus team.

Just to help make my case, I just wanna point out that I'm probably the person who hangs out in the circus PS room the most : ) I think I'll be an asset if circus picks me but no pressure either way! Hope that whoever makes it has lots of fun.

earl

(EVIOLITE COMPATIBLE)
is a Community Contributor
If anyone feel would like to take my slot I’m not going to be able to play much. Sorry about that

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
Oh that was referring to my post, not earlio’s

ok I’ll just reroll that spot then. I’ll include vv in the reroll.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)