Other Politics cycle 1

internet

no longer getting paid to moderate
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
ongoing investigation into host mistakes, latest kills correct based on its votes, errors in previous rounds will be announced as soon as hitmonleet and i can dig into them and find them

It appears that shubaka should not have died. We are currently searching for any more errors, and will inform people if we find more. Compensation will be rewarded after hosts reach a consensus.

pancake

movement and location
is a Contributor Alumnus
i mean I'm p sure that twin is the crab but internet didn't even clear up whether or not the game was still going after this host mistake and I'm honestly really confused. like I'd just restart the game with different names if I were the host but I'm not and it's a long time into the game so :thinking: I'm not voting yet tho

I mean, there isn't much to say here. Twin seems to have completely vanished, which is odd. I've tried to contribute to game solving all game, and the mistake really through me off. All i know at this point is it's twin, and he's also hardly contributed to the solve, nor did Walrein pre-sub

LW and pancake vote Twin

Knights and Flyhn vote LW

Twin and Whydon vote Knights

So this is the votes on last cycle and knights+lw died as polis. This 100% means you can't be crab so we can rule that out. Me+Whydon can't be crab because otherwise lw lives and I die because knights vote is removed versus lw. So the crab has to be on lw in order to remove his vote so I don't die to polis which must be flyhn since knights is dead.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)