Pokemon Worldwide wide wide wide wide [closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey MattaPod your thread + giveaway look AMAZING. I remember when you had just opened and you were giving away 'cream... pies' lol, anyway.. I was wondering if you could breed me this:

(Love Ball)
Horsea
31/x/31/30/31/30

Hidden Power

Sniper
Timid
Nickname: CritCity

Now, I'm super busy these days so I can offer you something I'll be working on anyway, which is a female Eevee with at least 4 IVs in a 'quick ball'. This way your HP Ice Jolteons don't have to be in a pokeball :p
If you don't want the eevee, but instead would like a breedable from my thread in return, let me know and I'll get to it once I've finished the stuff I'm working on atm :)))))

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Hey MattaPod your thread + giveaway look AMAZING. I remember when you had just opened and you were giving away 'cream... pies' lol, anyway.. I was wondering if you could breed me this:

(Love Ball)
Horsea
31/x/31/30/31/30

Hidden Power

Sniper
Timid
Nickname: CritCity

Now, I'm super busy these days so I can offer you something I'll be working on anyway, which is a female Eevee with at least 4 IVs in a 'quick ball'. This way your HP Ice Jolteons don't have to be in a pokeball :p
If you don't want the eevee, but instead would like a breedable from my thread in return, let me know and I'll get to it once I've finished the stuff I'm working on atm :)))))
ill take that deal. shouldnt be too tough to breed since i have the perfect parent already and i can ability capsule if necessary

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
new addition

#060 #061 #186
Poliwag - Poliwhirl - Politoed
31/x/31/30/31/31
Hidden Power

Swift Swim/Drizzle

Timid
Encore

Last edited:

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
update!
big thx to Shinyshuppet1 for helping with these two

Mr. Krabs

#342 - Crawdaunt (m)
31/31/31/x/31/31
Adaptability - Jolly
Dragon Dance, Aqua Jet,
Double Edge, Switcheroo

Dirty Dan

#569 - Garbodor (m)
31/31/31/x/31/31
Aftermath - Impish
Spikes, Haze,
Curse, Self Destruct

dialganet

Banned deucer.
Hey there, sorry for the delay but my internet went off for a few days... we'd agreed on a spitback trade (Miltank for Cloyster). Miltank is ready; let me know when you might be able to trade.

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
Hey there, sorry for the delay but my internet went off for a few days... we'd agreed on a spitback trade (Miltank for Cloyster). Miltank is ready; let me know when you might be able to trade.
i can actually trade right now! ill sign on

Pinhead should be Phione, Cloyster, or Samurott.
hahaha im so glad you knew! i was thinking heracross for pinhead since it turns pink like patrick and has a pin like appendage coming out of his head. what do you think? Viridi

hahaha im so glad you knew! i was thinking heracross for pinhead since it turns pink like patrick and has a pin like appendage coming out of his head. what do you think?
Lol, I didn't even think about that! I think Samurott would fit better, because:

1. It's a water-type
2. Its shells turn pink
3. Its horn is more pointy.

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
huge thanks to Shinyshuppet1 for helping me finish off the main characters! ill be adding offshoot characters for novelty as time goes on

Squidward
(just arrived!)

#073 - Tentacruel (m)
31/x/31/31/31/31
Rain Dish - Bold
Rapid Spin, Confuse Ray,
Mirror Coat, Haze

Would you trade your shiny azumarill (I thing its battle ready) and your raikou or diancie (prefer diancie) for my regirock (you know its stats) and a modest regice with 31/22/31/31/29/31?

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
Would you trade your shiny azumarill (I thing its battle ready) and your raikou or diancie (prefer diancie) for my regirock (you know its stats) and a modest regice with 31/22/31/31/29/31?
is regice in a master ball?

(Un)fortunately.I hate when the ball determinates the value of a Pokémon.After all master ball is for the elite to use not every random guy can throw it with style.:)

I could do that provided you clone my regice and if you are kind enough give me a spare master ball (if you are able no pressure) message of you are on so i can give you my FC.

Hey could I get a Heal Ball HA Squirtle spitback? Would you be able to get Aura Sphere/Water Spout/Fake Out/Yawn as EMs on it? No rush. :)

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
CANT YOU READ, CMTS ONLY!,!

i can try for those egg moves. squirtle was my next project and that "under construction" section lists a lot of things i dont have just yet. but yea dude of course! ill let you know when shes ready

CANT YOU READ, CMTS ONLY!,!

i can try for those egg moves. squirtle was my next project and that "under construction" section lists a lot of things i dont have just yet. but yea dude of course! ill let you know when shes ready
Nope! :p Well you did say CMT for the Igglybuff and Scyther, I just delayed the actual CMT part. XD Main ones I want are the Aura Sphere and Water Spout, Fake Out/Yawn would just be icing on the cake. :D

Not sure if this has already been pointed out but your modest raikou in the legendaries section has a listed IV spread of 31/31/31/x/31/31. I think you mean 31/x/31/31/31/31. Just in case you didnt notice :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)