Pokemon: The New First Gen (Submissions for new Pokemon Over, Except costumes)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Approved by EeveeGeneral
Check out our Discord!
Also, Playable HERE.
This thread is now for competitive discussion, as the Pet Mod has been created.
All of the Pokemon, their Moves, and their stats are on this Document and the other document kind of. :/
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1RT8-Ntryi_SvlD_AwBCPWTso7bFZNpAGX4F7wuHBPQY/edit#gid=0
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...IaeByf42vevrITs2qPZVJ10Auw/edit#gid=409593974
Tiers:
Mega Ray-Ray

Aegislash
Arceus
Blaziken
Blaziken-Mega
Darkrai
Deoxys
Deoxys-Attack
Deoxys-Defense
Deoxys-Speed
Dialga
Genesect
Gengar-Mega
Giratina
Giratina-Origin
Groudon
Groudon-Primal
Ho-oh
Kangaskhan-Mega
Kyogre
Kyogre-Primal
Kyurem-White
Landorus
Lucario-Mega
Lugia
Lunala
Marshadow
Metagross-Mega
Mewtwo
Mewtwo-Mega-X
Mewtwo-Mega-Y
Palkia
Pheromosa
Rayquaza
Reshiram
Salamence-Mega
Shaymin-Sky
Solgaleo
Xerneas
Yveltal
Zekrom
Zygarde-Complete

Banned Abilitys: Incorporeal
Abomasnow-Mega
Aerodactyl-Mega
Aggron-Mega
Alakazam-Mega
Banette-Mega
Bisharp
Burrowixie
Camerupt-Mega
Celesteela
Cerebruse
Chansey
Charizard-Mega-X
Charizard-Mega-Y
Celfable
Dracolyte
Drupalm
Dugtrio
Emerysia
Excadrill
Ferrothorn
Froxic
Fungarai
Gallade-Mega
Garchomp
Garchomp-Mega
Gardevoir-Mega
Gengar
Greninja
Greninja-Ash
Heatran
Heracross-Mega
Hoopa-Unbound
Hydraptor
Jirachi
Kartana
Keldeo
Kyurem-Black
Landorus-Therian
Latios
Loppuny-Mega
Machifrost
Magearna
Magnezone
Manaphy
Manectric-Mega
Marowak-Alola
Mawile-Mega
Medicham-Mega
Mew
Mimikyu
Nihilego
Pinsir-Mega
Pyromoose
Rotom-Wash
Sableye-Mega
Scizor-Mega
Scoilipede
Skarmory
Smeargle
Spirilure
Super Raichu
Super Raichu-Alola
Talonflame-Harmo
Tangrowth
Tapu Bulu
Tapu Fini
Tapu Koko
Tapu Lele
Togekiss
Toxapex
Tyranitar
Tyranitar-Mega
Venusaur-Mega
Varibrawl
Varibrawl-Acrobat
Varibrawl-Basic
Varibrawl-Chemical
Varibrawl-Fortune
Varibrawl-Glacier
Varibrawl-Nature
Varibrawl-Phantom
Varibrawl-Pixie
Varibrawl-Stone
Volcarona
Yurifrost
Zapdos
Zygarde

Last edited:
Pokemon Highlights: Sparkideer (#1)

Category: Fawn
Height: 4'04"
Weight: 85 lbs.
Abilities: Sheer Force, Anger Point, Serene Grace
Type: Fire
Stats:
Hp: 60
Atk: 80
Def: 60
Spa: 50
Spd: 50
Spe: 90
BST: 390
Sparkideers are very territorial Pokemon, marking out what is theirs by burning a line around it. When captured, it is known that they will only trust their trainers after they have burned them.

Sparkideer are actually carnivores, eating anything that smells like prey. Many new trainers have been known to be attacked by Sparkideer after approaching them while they are hunting.

Last edited:
I love the idea of building a meta from the ground up! This should promise to be a very different and unique metagame. I'll certainly be sure to post if I get ideas for new pokemon

Pokemon Highlights: Chipmorgue (#2)

Category: Squirrel
Height: 1'08"
Weight: 15 lbs.
Abilities: Fur Coat, Justified, Cheek Pouch
Type: Normal
Stats:
Hp: 40
Atk: 30
Def: 54
Spa: 25
Spd: 62
Spe: 60
BST: 271
This Pokemon is a favorite of trainers, being very loyal. They do, however, have a mischevious side. Chipmorgue have been known to store various things in their cheeks to hide them from their trainers, including, but not limited to, berries, items, Pokeballs, fossils, and one time even an entire bicycle!

Chipmourgue have very thick and fluffy fur, and thus are often sought after by poachers. Thankfully they have yet to capture a Chipmorgue, as when threatened, these Pokemon will ferociously attack, swarming poachers and smothering them with their tails.

It is said that when Chipmorgue points its tail at something, then it will die. This, however, has never been proven, but some people fear Chipmorgue to this day.

Last edited:
Chipmourgue have very thick and fluffy fur, and thus are often captured by poachers. Thankfully they have yet to capture a Chipmorgue, as when threatened, these Pokemon will ferociously attack, swarming poachers and smothering them with their tails.
You may want to specify that poachers merely attempt to capture Chipmorgue, or that they rarely succeed. As of right now this is a funny contradiction. I don't want to come off as rude; on the contrary, I want to see this meta thrive. These sorts of mistakes will cause the less polite grammar geeks among us to freak out. Contradiction aside, I really like Chipmorgue's concept. It is very flavorful and has that Pokemon feel to it while still being original.

You may want to specify that poachers merely attempt to capture Chipmorgue, or that they rarely succeed. As of right now this is a funny contradiction. I don't want to come off as rude; on the contrary, I want to see this meta thrive. These sorts of mistakes will cause the less polite grammar geeks among us to freak out. Contradiction aside, I really like Chipmorgue's concept. It is very flavorful and has that Pokemon feel to it while still being original.
Thank you, actually. I love to see people trying to help out or improve any part of this project. I will edit the post now.

Can I ask how it works, with regards to us submitting Pokemon ideas? I have quite a few, carefully balanced as well, however I am not sure if I am allowed to simply post one, or if I need OP's approval, or if they have to be a certain kind of Pokemon (like, first stage only, not their evolutions), etc.

Nope. Any Pokémon can be submitted at any time, up until the end, where I may ask for Pokémon that fill certain niches, but typically the niches would be "A physical attacker" "A gimmicky Pokémon" or something similar.

Also, as of right now, Pokemon with multiple forms/evolution lines will be slightly more heavily favored, a there currently aren't any.

Well, here is my first submission - a 2-stage Bug-type evolutionary line. It was originally going to be in my FireRed ROMhack, before it fell through and I was stuck with ideas that had no home. Please note I do not have sprites for these Pokemon, as the ROMhack broke down before I started that part of the game. If anyone wishes to submit sprites for these, that would be greatly appreciated.

Timipede
Category: Fearful Bug
Type 1: Bug
Type 2: (none)
Ability 1: Run Away
Ability 2: Immunity
Hidden Ability: (none)
Base Stats:
- HP: 30
- Atk: 30
- Def: 55
- SpA: 10
- SpD: 55
- Spe: 60
MOVES:
By Level Up:
L 01: Poison Sting
L 10: Twineedle
L 30: Toxic Spikes
TMs:
- None
Move Tutors:
- None
EVOLUTION:
Level 20: Flyvern

Timipede is tiny, weak and practically defenseless, spending all its time eating leaves and sleeping. Its body is fragile and it possesses virtually no attack power. However, it is faster than other Bug Pokemon of a similar size, and it hides from predators effectively with its earth-coloured body shell. It patiently waits for the day it eats enough to evolve, so it can become stronger than the predators that seek to eat it. It is rumoured to be the pathetic descendent of a powerful Bug Pokemon ancestor, and it is said that a Timipede that unlocks its true battling potential will evolve into such a being.

Timipede is incredibly weak and virtually useless for battling, both in-game and competitively. It should be evolved to Flyvern immediately upon reaching level 20.

Flyvern
Category: Ancient Bug
Type 2: Dragon
Ability 1: Intimidate
Ability 2: Levitate
Hidden Ability: Compoundeyes
Base Stats:
- HP: 80
- Atk: 125
- Def: 70
- SpA: 110
- SpD: 80
- Spe: 105
MOVES:
By Level Up:
L 01: Superpower
L 20: Dragon Rage
L 20: Horn Attack
L 23: Dragonbreath
L 26: Fury Cutter
L 30: Crush Claw
L 33: Sky Uppercut
L 37: X-Scissor
L 40: Dragon Claw
L 42: Pin Missile
L 45: Scary Face
L 48: Dragon Dance
L 52: Bug Buzz
L 56: Taunt
L 62: Megahorn
L 68: Outrage
L 75: Giga Impact
L 90: Quiver Dance
TMs:
01. Hone Claws
02. Dragon Claw
05. Roar
06. Toxic
08. Bulk Up
09. Venoshock
10. Hidden Power
12. Taunt
15. Hyper Beam
17. Protect
19. Roost
21. Frustration
26. Earthquake
27. Return
28. Dig
31. Brick Break
32. Double Team
34. Sludge Wave
35. Flamethrower
36. Sludge Bomb
38. Fire Blast
39. Rock Tomb
40. Aerial Ace
42. Facade
44. Rest
49. Echoed Voice
50. Overheat
51. Steel Wing
52. Focus Blast
53. Energy Ball
62. Acrobatics
65. Shadow Claw
67. Retaliate
68. Giga Impact
71. Stone Edge
76. Struggle Bug
80. Rock Slide
81. X-Scissor
82. Dragon Tail
83. Infestation
84. Poison Jab
86. Grass Knot
88. Sleep Talk
89. U-Turn
90. Substitute
94. Secret Power
95. Snarl
98. Power-Up Punch
H1. Cut
H2. Fly
H4. Strength
H6. Rock Smash
Move Tutors:
- Draco Meteor
- Outrage
- Ice Punch
- Thunderpunch
- Fire Punch
- Bug Bite
- Drain Punch
- Dual Chop
- Knock Off
- Water Pulse
- Iron Tail
- Dragon Pulse
- Hyper Voice
- Earth Power
- Gunk Shot
- Sky Attack
- Focus Punch

Flyvern is an ancient and powerful Bug Pokemon. It descended from a line of Dragons and became the progenitor of all modern Bug-types; most Bug types now treat this rare and enormous Pokemon with reverence. It is so powerful it can crush boulders with one hand, and its four huge wings and powerful horns allow it to fly quickly while simultaneously striking powerful opponents and sending them crashing into the ground.

Access to both Dragon Dance and Quiver Dance, several useful abilities, and an excellent movepool on both sides of the offensive spectrum, enable this monstrous Bug to be a versatile and unpredictable offensive threat. Intimidate can also grant it good physical bulk and Roost gives such a set great staying power, while its ability to go mixed enables it to become a powerful wallbreaker if necessary.

I essentially wanted this to be the new Magikarp / Feebas line; i.e. a useless Pokemon that evolves into a powerful one.
I got just the perfect 2 sprites for you..

They exactly fit the 2 suggestions you made appearance wise, What would you want more?

Well, here is my first submission - a 2-stage Bug-type evolutionary line. It was originally going to be in my FireRed ROMhack, before it fell through and I was stuck with ideas that had no home. Please note I do not have sprites for these Pokemon, as the ROMhack broke down before I started that part of the game. If anyone wishes to submit sprites for these, that would be greatly appreciated.

Timipede
Category: Fearful Bug
Type 2: (none)
Ability 1: Run Away
Ability 2: Immunity
Hidden Ability: (none)
Base Stats:
- HP: 30
- Atk: 30
- Def: 55
- SpA: 10
- SpD: 55
- Spe: 60
MOVES:
By Level Up:
L 10: Twineedle
L 30: Toxic Spikes
TMs:
- None
Move Tutors:
- None
EVOLUTION:
Level 20: Flyvern

Timipede is tiny, weak and practically defenseless, spending all its time eating leaves and sleeping. Its body is fragile and it possesses virtually no attack power. However, it is faster than other Bug Pokemon of a similar size, and it hides from predators effectively with its earth-coloured body shell. It patiently waits for the day it eats enough to evolve, so it can become stronger than the predators that seek to eat it. It is rumoured to be the pathetic descendent of a powerful Bug Pokemon ancestor, and it is said that a Timipede that unlocks its true battling potential will evolve into such a being.

Timipede is incredibly weak and virtually useless for battling, both in-game and competitively. It should be evolved to Flyvern immediately upon reaching level 20.

Flyvern
Category: Ancient Bug
Type 2: Dragon
Ability 1: Intimidate
Ability 2: Levitate
Hidden Ability: Compoundeyes
Base Stats:
- HP: 80
- Atk: 125
- Def: 70
- SpA: 110
- SpD: 80
- Spe: 105
MOVES:
By Level Up:
L 01: Superpower
L 20: Dragon Rage
L 20: Horn Attack
L 23: Dragonbreath
L 26: Fury Cutter
L 30: Crush Claw
L 33: Sky Uppercut
L 37: X-Scissor
L 40: Dragon Claw
L 42: Pin Missile
L 45: Scary Face
L 48: Dragon Dance
L 52: Bug Buzz
L 56: Taunt
L 62: Megahorn
L 68: Outrage
L 75: Giga Impact
L 90: Quiver Dance
TMs:
01. Hone Claws
02. Dragon Claw
05. Roar
06. Toxic
08. Bulk Up
09. Venoshock
10. Hidden Power
12. Taunt
15. Hyper Beam
17. Protect
19. Roost
21. Frustration
26. Earthquake
27. Return
28. Dig
31. Brick Break
32. Double Team
34. Sludge Wave
35. Flamethrower
36. Sludge Bomb
38. Fire Blast
39. Rock Tomb
40. Aerial Ace
42. Facade
44. Rest
49. Echoed Voice
50. Overheat
51. Steel Wing
52. Focus Blast
53. Energy Ball
62. Acrobatics
65. Shadow Claw
67. Retaliate
68. Giga Impact
71. Stone Edge
76. Struggle Bug
80. Rock Slide
81. X-Scissor
82. Dragon Tail
83. Infestation
84. Poison Jab
86. Grass Knot
88. Sleep Talk
89. U-Turn
90. Substitute
94. Secret Power
95. Snarl
98. Power-Up Punch
H1. Cut
H2. Fly
H4. Strength
H6. Rock Smash
Move Tutors:
- Draco Meteor
- Outrage
- Ice Punch
- Thunderpunch
- Fire Punch
- Bug Bite
- Drain Punch
- Dual Chop
- Knock Off
- Water Pulse
- Iron Tail
- Dragon Pulse
- Hyper Voice
- Earth Power
- Gunk Shot
- Sky Attack
- Focus Punch

Flyvern is an ancient and powerful Bug Pokemon. It descended from a line of Dragons and became the progenitor of all modern Bug-types; most Bug types now treat this rare and enormous Pokemon with reverence. It is so powerful it can crush boulders with one hand, and its four huge wings and powerful horns allow it to fly quickly while simultaneously striking powerful opponents and sending them crashing into the ground.

Access to both Dragon Dance and Quiver Dance, several useful abilities, and an excellent movepool on both sides of the offensive spectrum, enable this monstrous Bug to be a versatile and unpredictable offensive threat. Intimidate can also grant it good physical bulk and Roost gives such a set great staying power, while its ability to go mixed enables it to become a powerful wallbreaker if necessary.

I essentially wanted this to be the new Magikarp / Feebas line; i.e. a useless Pokemon that evolves into a powerful one.
I really like this idea, and I think that it has good potential. A few things:
1. I am confused about what kind of bug the second evolution is.
2. The Second evolution is a little OP.
(Reduce BST to 540 by lowering all defensive stats by 10, and remove quiver dance and roost and sky uppercut)
3.I am not fond of the name of either evolution, but that can be worked out later.
4.Timipede needs a hidden ability.

Last edited:
I'll go and post a draft for a 3-stage early game bug over on pastebin:

http://pastebin.com/92ra5zhZ

Peasilk are simple-minded Pokémon for a penchant for eating. Their bodies can generate a lot of heat, allowing them to endure even the cold of winter to an extent. Royal families used to hold colonies of Peasilk as their threads would make high-quality clothing, especially with its distinct shimmer.

Silprince are mostly idle, eagerly awaiting the day they evolve. Even in the night, their cocooned bodies feel warm to the touch, bringing some people to hold onto them as a help to endure cold weather. The exterior begins to shake when it is hit by rain.

Marikaiser are prideful and highly prestigious butterflies, using flames as a barricade to ensure themselves and their offspring rich food sources, even if there's enough to share with the others. Marikaiser are more commonly in plains and lower mountain regions, as their firey demeanor tended to make forests unsuitable for them to live.

This line is primarily based on the Monarch Butterfly, which is pretty much the first thing that comes to mind if butterflies are being imagined. The fire element was inspired by the orange-black color scheme typical for the species, as well as invoking a superiority due to them having type advantage over other bugs (and it's not Bug/Flying).

The stats are mainly 'fat' versions of Caterpie and Metapod for the first two, with a tendency towards special attacks. Marikaiser is similarly statted as Vivillon, with slightly less special attack and more speed. A lot of its moves restrict how the opponent can act, playing with the royalty theme of commanding others around. I decided against moves like Uproar, Hyper Voice and Outrage as they're dignified and not prone to throw a fit. Since they're flaming, I decided to put in some light-based moves such as Dazzling Gleam, which further highlights high society.

Really, please don't be a mean person. I hope that you meant this as a jest, but try it came across as mean spirited.
I was joking, I just saw that the suggestion's evolutionary line had resemblance to 2 other pokemon, so wanted to "note it out" in a joke

I'll go and post a draft for a 3-stage early game bug over on pastebin:

http://pastebin.com/92ra5zhZ

Peasilk are simple-minded Pokémon for a penchant for eating. Their bodies can generate a lot of heat, allowing them to endure even the cold of winter to an extent. Royal families used to hold colonies of Peasilk as their threads would make high-quality clothing, especially with its distinct shimmer.

Silprince are mostly idle, eagerly awaiting the day they evolve. Even in the night, their cocooned bodies feel warm to the touch, bringing some people to hold onto them as a help to endure cold weather. The exterior begins to shake when it is hit by rain.

Marikaiser are prideful and highly prestigious butterflies, using flames as a barricade to ensure themselves and their offspring rich food sources, even if there's enough to share with the others. Marikaiser are more commonly in plains and lower mountain regions, as their firey demeanor tended to make forests unsuitable for them to live.

This line is primarily based on the Monarch Butterfly, which is pretty much the first thing that comes to mind if butterflies are being imagined. The fire element was inspired by the orange-black color scheme typical for the species, as well as invoking a superiority due to them having type advantage over other bugs (and it's not Bug/Flying).

The stats are mainly 'fat' versions of Caterpie and Metapod for the first two, with a tendency towards special attacks. Marikaiser is similarly statted as Vivillon, with slightly less special attack and more speed. A lot of its moves restrict how the opponent can act, playing with the royalty theme of commanding others around. I decided against moves like Uproar, Hyper Voice and Outrage as they're dignified and not prone to throw a fit. Since they're flaming, I decided to put in some light-based moves such as Dazzling Gleam, which further highlights high society.
This is really cool. Bug types happen to be my favourite type, and this definitely does justice to their amazingness. The only problem that I have with them is that the final evolution is a little underwhelmingly powerful. A Monarch should at least have decent stats.
I think 5 more in special attack and speed would do well. Also, I think it should have Unnerve instead of Blaze, just based on your description of it.

Final thing: Flaming barrier sounds like an exclusive move. I think there are two main ways it could be done.

1. A Spiky Shield Clone

2. It inflicts burn instead of damage on contact.

Vote below!

I think Fire Barrier would make an awesome signature move, could be in place of Lava Plume on Marikaiser.

I would bump the Special Attack to 85 and the speed to 110, so its BST is nearly that of Vivillon (which is 411). Also, Struggle Bug as a Tutor Move for all stages as the base form learns it by level.

Lastly, I think Unnerve does make more sense than Blaze, as that's a starter-exclusive thing (save for the monkeys, which are basically pseudo-starters anyways).

This was my idea for a Grass-type starter Pokemon. If starters are off limits however, I can always edit this to be a standard Pokemon evolutionary line.

http://pastebin.com/4rkzrLVf

"Scroot spends its days foraging for small bugs and mammals to devour. Despite its small size, scroot has immense strength and can pin a Pokemon five times its size to drain their blood. Scroot is almost entirely green, and it hides in bushed and under piles of leaves until some prey wanders into its nest, at which point it grabs them with its two pincers and eats them alive. Scroot is entirely instinctual with almost no brain function beyond its base instincts."

"Graspion was formed from Scroot's constant feeding, which enabled it to take in huge amounts of minerals, sparking an evolution with a thick, rocky shell. Its larger pincer claws and new, powerful tail allow it to grab almost anything and feed; Graspion have even been know to take down Dragon Pokemon! Its pincers are now each as large as its body, and with just one claw Graspion can strike with enough force to punch a hole in a mountainside."

"Goliathorn is an immense, powerful Scorpion with two huge frontal pincers - each five feet across - that have gripping strength too high to be measured by human instruments. It has also grown a much larger tail, and uses this to either pin prey behind it, or poison prey it has grabbed so it cannot struggle while it eats it alive. Goliathorn's voracious appetite makes it a fierce Pokemon in combat, and its thick rocky hide can take almost any hit without being scratched. Goliathorn is far more intelligent than its previous forms, however, and will listen to a skilled trainer's instructions carefully."

Unfortuantely, Starters have already been made. (Look at the spreadsheet with the Pokemon on it)
These can definitely be part of the game as a standard line.
I think immunity would be a possible ability, as well as hyper cutter

Last edited:
We can make new abilities while making the new pokemon or should we use the normal abilities?
I will most likely edit this post with the new pokemon when I get an answer

Unfortuantely, Starters have already been made. (Look at the spreadsheet with the Pokemon on it)
These can definitely be part of the game as a standard line.
I think immunity would be a possible ability, as well as hyper cutter
Ok, here is an edited version of the Goliathorn line, modified with a slightly lower BST (starters have higher than most), three abilities, and the removal of starter-exclusive moves and abilities:

http://pastebin.com/DDnX2tHw

"Scroot spends its days foraging for small bugs and mammals to devour. Despite its small size, Scroot has immense strength and can pin a Pokemon five times its size to drain their blood. Scroot is almost entirely green, and it hides in bushed and under piles of leaves until some prey wanders into its nest, at which point it grabs them with its two pincers and eats them alive. Scroot is entirely instinctual with almost no brain function beyond its base instincts."

"Graspion was formed from Scroot's constant feeding, which enabled it to take in huge amounts of minerals, sparking an evolution with a thick, rocky shell. Its larger pincer claws and new, powerful tail allow it to grab almost anything and feed; Graspion have even been know to take down Dragon Pokemon! Its pincers are now each as large as its body, and with just one claw Graspion can strike with enough force to punch a hole in a mountainside."

"Goliathorn is an immense, powerful Scorpion with two huge frontal pincers - each five feet across - that have gripping strength too high to be measured by human instruments. It has also grown a much larger tail, and uses this to either pin prey behind it, or poison prey it has grabbed so it cannot struggle while it eats it alive. Goliathorn's voracious appetite makes it a fierce Pokemon in combat, and its thick rocky hide can take almost any hit without being scratched. Goliathorn is far more intelligent than its previous forms, however, and will listen to a skilled trainer's instructions carefully."

And below is my newer idea - this time a Water/Flying line, which was spawned and morphed from my original idea for a water type starter; however, I've edited it considerably, into a stronger-than-average Bird Pokemon (think Staraptor, Dodrio, etc).

http://pastebin.com/Yv14be9f

"Aquailaby are small, blue-and-grey baby Bird Pokemon that love to swim in lakes and ponds, playing in large flocks and hunting small fish together. While very sociable, they are not strong and will flee from any larger predatory Pokemon. They are quick for their size, however, and will easily escape from danger most of the time, even with their limited flight ability."

"Flytide has grown much larger and is covered in beautiful blue plumage; it also possesses a small, sapphire-blue gem in its forehead that allows it some control over the weather, which enables it to keep the skies clear nearby so it can find prey on the ground more easily. Its larger wings allow it to fly great distances in a short span of time, and it shoots powerful jets of bubbles from its beak into ponds that force fish to the surface."

"Hydraptor has exceptional hunting skills and can see for miles while flying high with its massive wings. Its sparkling blue coat has flecks of yellow and lilac throughout, giving it an almost mystical appearance, and it can fire them off in a startling display of power. The gem in its forehead emits shimmering beams of light, and allow Hydraptor to learn and produce powerful attacks and moves than most Flying type Pokemon do not have the ability to learn. Its talons and beak are also strong, and can hold onto prey for miles of flying until it finds a safe place to land and feed."

Last edited:
Pokemon Highlights: Emero (#3)

Category: Algae-eating
Height: 8"
Weight: 3 lbs.
Abilities:
Type: Water
Stats:
Hp: 40
Atk: 35
Def: 70
Spa: 60
Spd: 80
Spe: 60
BST: 345
Emero eat only a special kind of algae that grows on rocks at the bottom of freshwater streams. The algae is poisonous to many other species of pokémon.

When an Emero has consumed enough Algae, it will evolve into an Emerum. By consuming the algae, Emero gains the ability to photosynthesize it’s food.

Thanks to Sierpinski7804 for the art!

Last edited:
Approved by EeveeGeneral
Currently Completed Pokemon:
Pikachu Clone-Denkikku
Generation Bird-Flamingairy*
Generation Bug-Marikaiser
Starters-Fungarai,Steelicillo,Dorshellical
Generation Rodent-Sciuridark*

*Up for discussion and/or changes
For Flamingairy, I was thinking of a couple of other names... Zephaero and Pixaero both came to my mind quickly, but I think my chosen name for a flying/fairy would be Stratosfairy / Stratosfaery (either spelling). Just a suggestion :)

As for Sciuridark, how about Duskiurus (or Dusciurus)? Keeps the root word for squirrel so it's not a huge change either.

Also let me know if there are any changes that need to be made to my last entry (the Hydraptor line).

For Flamingairy, I was thinking of a couple of other names... Zephaero and Pixaero both came to my mind quickly, but I think my chosen name for a flying/fairy would be Stratosfairy / Stratosfaery (either spelling). Just a suggestion :)

As for Sciuridark, how about Duskiurus (or Dusciurus)? Keeps the root word for squirrel so it's not a huge change either.

Also let me know if there are any changes that need to be made to my last entry (the Hydraptor line).
Duskiurius is an awesome name, and the only reason Flamingairy is keeping its name is because it happens to be based on a flamingo.
The Hydroraptor line seems pretty cool, with the final evolution boasting some fearsome stats and abilities. I think that It is a little bit too good, maybe a -10 to speed and -5 to both attacking stats. Other than that, I think it would be very cool (Also, Is this based on a Kingfisher? Because I love Kingfishers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)